23 Reviews for Klink Events

Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
23 Klink Events Reviews

Thank you for everything, Jenifer and team! You were instrumental in the planning process and I was blown away by the thoroughness in the day-of setup and coordination. Best investment I made!

Profile Picture Vivian, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I used Klink Events as my Day of Coordinator and I could not be anymore pleased! Jenifer and Team surpassed all expectations and spared no detail for my special day!

Profile Picture Belen, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jenifer was simply amazing. She's very professional and she knows what she's doing. She's friendly and very accommodating. She made our wedding day stress free. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jan Danielle, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenifer is absolutely divine and she was the best vendor I worked with on my wedding day! Jenifer is everything you want in a day-of coordinator. The week leading up to the wedding and the day-of was one of the craziest week of my life and Jenifer was like my fairy godmother. She was so sweet and accommodating to whatever came her way. She coordinates with each of your vendor to make sure everything is done to how you want it, and she has a very detailed timeline on the day-of to make sure your wedding day runs on schedule and as planned. Jenifer constantly checked-in on me and I am so appreciative of all her hard work. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Jenifer. She is AMAZING and worth it!

Profile Picture Josephine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

If you are a DIY bride but need someone to help keep you organized and on track, Jenifer is your girl. My wedding was perfect and I would have had a million breakdowns if it wasnt for her. She managed all my vendors, made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when, and setup my venue even better than I would have done. I would get married again just to use her services because she was that good.

Profile Picture Irene, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenifer and Patsy are wedding angels! Jenifer assisted me in organizing every detail with Aisle Planner a planning website she provides. She handled things & answered questions that weren't within her job description as she wants to make your fairytale a reality. She calmed my nerves and kept all my vendors in line.

She led my rehearsal without our officiant and managed to wrangle everyone in and make sure we all knew exactly what to do.

On the big day Jenifer and Patsy were amazing. Jenifer timed things PERFECTLY with setup and everything was exactly as I had envisioned. A gust of wind blew just prior to the guests arriving blowing over our arch and crushing our flowers. Patsy somehow zip tied all the roses back together and made it look like nothing ever happened!

I did my own floral centerpieces which started to fall apart. We cut down extra roses and Jenifer swapped out the bad roses during setup, something she absolutely didn't have to do!

She kept or timeline on track and a drink in our hands all night. She made sure EVERY detail we wanted to happen occurred and she did it all with a smile on her face. Several of our guests said how amazing Jenifer was including my dad who was against hiring a DOC.

I teared up when thanking Jenifer because I was so thankful. Even if I had been able to coordinate things on my own I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my day.

The #1 best decision I made was hiring Klink! Thank you so much Jenifer & Patsy!!

Profile Picture Kati, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was an amazing coordinator! She and her assistant was a breath of fresh air. The day of the event everything went perfectly.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Jenifer was a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon her website by chance! I was planning a wedding in OC from afar and was very particular about what I wanted in a day-of coordinator. The most important thing was finding someone who is down to earth and personable, and Jenifer was just that! Girls, when you know.. You know! Amirite?!

The month leading up to the wedding was seamless! She was accessible through emails and was even able to accommodate our last minute trip to CA for a venue walk through. Throughout the planning process, we used Aisle Planner and with the information my groom and I provided she was able to create the timeline, contact and manage our vendors, and execute the wedding day perfectly. We have received many compliments on the execution of our wedding day from family and friends and it really is all thanks to her and her hard work. Once the wedding day was over, her assistant Patsy was able to help transport my bouquet, gifts and wedding decor back to our hotel suite. When we arrived our suite was decorated with flowers, champagne and tacosss! This package (The After Party) was great and would love to recommend it to you if you were on the fence about it.

In addition, we had accidentally left a few things behind at the venue and she was kind enough to bring them home with her. Since we lived out of town, Jenifer offered to mail those belongings back to New Jersey! Small gesture but it truly speaks volumes to just how great she is!

We are so grateful to have had her be a part of our wedding day and would love to recommend Klink Events for your upcoming wedding also!

Profile Picture Jannelle, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am beyond grateful for the help of Klink Events!! I couldn't have done it without them. Every question, concern, worry, fear and uncertainty was put at ease by Jenifer. She is incredibly efficient, organized and professional... all the while will become your best friend. She is easy to talk to and completely honest and transparent about everything you need to know. You will also not know any of the hiccups on your day of, which I found so comforting. I would use her again, but I won't need her:-)) so I'll just have to keep telling every bride how much easier she made my day and will make yours:-))) Thank you Klink Events!!

Profile Picture Karie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was a godsend to my husband and I! I had found Klink Events on craiglist when Jen was just starting out in the business. I was super nervous as any couple would be finding wedding services on craiglist but we took a chance. Right off the bat she made us feel comfortable and reassured us that she knew what she was doing just by her demeanor and the way she worked and communicated. We booked her a few days after our meeting and it was one of the best decisions we made planning our big day. Jen was always available for questions through text, emaiOld and phone calls. The tools she had for us to use as a guideline while planning our own wedding was awesome. It helped keep us on track so much! The Month leading up to the big day was chaotic but Jen was a rockstar and was by our side the whole way. Emails after emails. I don't know what we would've done without her. She gathered all of our planning and made sure all of the vendors were all on the same page. Everything was smooth sailing on the wedding day. I had not a worry in the world, I knew Jen had everything under control. She executed everything we envision clearly and perfectly. Jen and her assistant Patsy were awesome and I got to enjoy myself as a bride, which is a huge thing cause not a lot of brides do! Hiring a day of coordinator is a must! We loved Jen so much and can not have done all this without her. If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further. Jen is your girl! Book Klink Events!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenifer was on it and made me feel calm throughout the ENTIRE process! The day-of went so smoothly and she was such an awesome person to work with.

Profile Picture Louise, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen at Klink Events is amazing. From our first phone conversation I knew she and I were going to get along wonderfully. I hired Jen for day-of coordination for my wedding -- I was worried about handing over the reigns on the day of after spending months planning on my own, but she totally got the vibe we were going for and was an absolute rockstar all day, executing our game plan perfectly. She was up on a ladder hanging tulle for our arch at 11am! She truly cares about her clients' days going perfectly and is an absolute master of small details. She's incredibly organized and just a super fun human in general. I can't say enough about how great she is. Thank you, Jen! Thanks, Klink!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

We cannot stress how amazing Jenifer and Patsy were. Jenifer was SO personable that she felt more like a friend than a coordinator or someone working for our big day. Not only is she flexible, but she is very detail-oriented, well put together, and is so very trusting. She sets up a detailed timeline and planner for you that is clean, easy to use, and helps to coordinate and organize the entire event. Jenifer is very much accessible which we really liked. The fact that you can call or text her whenever was something we never took for granted and her response time was literally RIGHT AWAY. She communicates well and you really don't have to worry about a thing with them! You tell her what you want and she will execute it - providing so much relief! We couldn't have had our wedding flow or even be executed with their roles. Jenifer is on top of her game and isn't afraid to take on other roles that weren't her responsibility from the get-go; let me just say that she helped me retouch my makeup and she is not afraid of the microphone and therefore helped with even EMCEEing! Jenifer has everything taken care of before you even ask... her prices are very reasonable and she has got your back from start to finish. SO glad I found her and her team - I wouldn't have had a different coordinator and wedding planning team for the WORLD! Thank you guys... we miss you already :)

Profile Picture User7783568, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenifer is AMAZING. I am so beyond pleased with the professionalism, responsiveness and support that Klink Events provides to their brides. Our wedding day was was nearly effortless thanks to Jenifer and her team- AND she helped me keep my sanity. If you're looking/thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, Jenifer is your gal! She's affordable and fantastic. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenifer at Klink Events is AMAZING!! She takes out all the stress a wedding can create. I can honestly say without her I don't know what I would have done. She takes you step by step through all the planning and understands how stressful your big day can be. She is genuine and down to earth and there for you throughout the whole process. She is very quick at responding to emails and text messages. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know getting married. In fact I have two sisters getting married and I will be referring Jenifer(Klink events) to them. If you are on the fence about a wedding planner definitely spend the little extra on Klink Events they are there from the beginning to the end. Jenifer even stayed late to tear down everything so we wouldn't have to worry about it. Truly a great experience.
THANK YOU SO MUCH JENIFER AND KLINK EVENTS!!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was such a blessing and I can say, post wedding, that my big day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her! If you're looking for a day of coordinator that you can count on, stop looking because she is THE ONE! She made my big day completely stress free down to the tiniest detail. It was amazing having her by my side that day because not only did she make everything seamless for the vendors (and you) but she was just fun to be around!! She has this way of making your big crisis an easy fix! She goes above and beyond for you throughout your whole planning process and eliminates any fears that you may have going into your big day and she sticks with you to the very end! Klink Events was amazing!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

The best word to describe Jenifer and Klink Events: Execution. She executed every detail of our wedding perfectly. From picking up the cake, coordinating the rehearsal, managing the guest, working with the vendors on timelines, setting up the reception room, and most importantly always making sure we were happy and stress free. The bride had one unrealistic desire on the wedding day and that was to enjoy the cocktail hour appetizer tray pass. Given the time restraints, as expected, we were stuck in picture mode and were not going to be able to make it in time. Jenifer recognized this and ordered the waiters/waitresses down to where we were taking pictures to make sure the bride and I enjoyed the tasty food and champagne. Amongst the million other things she had to do in that moment, she always remembered my wife’s desire and made it happen. Perfect!
Second, third, fourth…best word to describe Jenifer and Klink Events: Caring, loving, attentive, assertive and professional. When hiring Jenifer, you are not going to get someone that is simply going to do their job and check the boxes. You’re getting someone that is going to exceed all expectations you have because she loves what she does and she loves creating a special day for you. I know there were stressful time restraint moments during that day and every time my wife and I spoke with her she stayed calm and in control. My wife and I both work in the corporate space and recognized right away that Jenifer is a leader. She knows what she is doing and will work with your vision to create the perfect wedding day for you. She truly is the CEO of your day.
Klink Events is by far the best decision we made for our wedding. That may sound cliché to say but after the fact, you realize how much work, time, and effort she puts into making sure your wedding is perfect. We are so grateful to have had Jenifer lead the planning stages and execute brilliantly on our wedding. Hands down the best day of coordinator you will find.

Profile Picture Dillon, 8/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

If there was a way to give Jenn 10 stars I would because she hands down deserves it. From the moment I met her I knew she would be the one. I planned my entire wedding in less than 2 months and by the time I met with her my wedding was less than 30 days out. First of all, she is a genuinely kind and sweet person. She is extremely organized, patient and helpful, and I cannot imagine how I would have gotten through my wedding day without her. Because I pretty much knew what I wanted and had done so much work on my own, I didn't think I would necessarily need a planner/coordinator, but oh my gosh, I am so glad I listened to my best friend and hired one anyway. I am even more glad that I ended up choosing Jenn. She always calmed me, responded to all of my questions quickly, asked me questions I didn't even know I needed answered, made sure I had everything I needed, took care of ALL of the necessary details, and took away ALL of my day of stress. She is so reasonably priced too, and believe me, with Jenn, you don't get what you pay for, you get SO much more than you pay for. There are so many details I didn't even think about that someone needs to deal with on your wedding day and she made sure that I didn't have to think about a single one. Everything went so smoothly and perfectly and I feel so blessed to have met her. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shobie , 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

Jen was absolutely amazing through the whole planning process. She and Stephanie met with us the first time and made us feel completely at ease, answered all of our questions and got a clear idea of what we were looking for. Our wedding was DIY but we needed someone to help tie it all together the day of. They did so much more than "day of" coordination, she kept in touch with me throughout the whole process, made suggestions, gave me advice and reminded me of little things that I was forgetting.

Come the day of: Everything was perfect. There were a few set-backs during set up and she handled them perfectly and everything came out better than we could have imagined. We didn't have to worry about anything. Picking Kink events to do our wedding was one of the BEST decisions that we made!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Klink was so easy to work with, Jenifer was very responsive with e-mails, phone calls, putting together our timelines, and instructing people what and when they needed to do things. Without her I think our big day would have been so chaotic. She made herself available to us for various questions throughout the process and made sure our event did not run behind. We are able to enjoy our big day because she was there to make sure all questions were answers and issue handled. Jenifer is also so warm and friendly, yet authoritative (which is exactly what you want in a coordinator, you need people to listen her!). Thank you Jenifer for making my husband and I feel so comfortable during our special day - we truly appreciate all your hard work!!

Profile Picture janie, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I began my wedding planning process thinking that I did not need a coordinator. I figured a family friend could take care of what I thought would be a small list of favors. I realised I was wrong approximately 3 months before my wedding and at this point had already budgeted out my wedding and did not have a significant amount to put towards a coordinator. Jenifer was a godsend among the ocean of very expensive coordinators. Originally I figured well I'll get what I pay for. But let me tell you... I could not have been more impressed with Jenifer! She was not only extremely helpful but she truely treated me as a friend. And that's probably the most important thing you need during your wedding planning process. My day ran so smoothly and it really did make a difference to have someone behind the scenes making sure everything was taken care of and letting all my guests enjoy the wedding.

Profile Picture Karissa, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenifer at Klink Events absolutely saved us on our wedding day. She is hands down the best! You won't find better. The best part of hiring a day-of wedding coordinator is that my new husband and I (AND especially our families) could let go and ENJOY the celebration! We had full trust in Klink and it allowed us to truly enjoy every second of our wedding and not worry about the details anymore.

We had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception and Jenifer met with me at both venues a few weeks before the wedding. She is detail-oriented, personable, kind-hearted, and has a calmness about her that I really appreciated as a DIY bride. Leading up to the wedding she provided us with timeline templates and really helped us to stay organized and understand what all needed to take place on our wedding day. We were facing rain in the forecast and all our plans and details needed shifting to accommodate the rain. Jenifer understood the changes perfectly with very little explanation needed.

On our wedding day, Jenifer and Renee were ROCK STARS! They showed up early, dressed beautifully, and executed our vision better than we could have imagined. Our guests are still raving about our wedding and it seriously would not have happened without Klink! Having a day-of coordinator is the best money we spent on our wedding. Klink made sure everything came together and made the other money we spent on venues, a DJ, photographer, décor, etc. all worth it. Highly highly highly recommend Klink and cannot say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Jen was amazing and made our day very special. She took control of many situations that came up and we were very impressed on how she handled them! (Backed-up toilets and a very late photographer)! She was extremely helpful before and after the wedding as well, being very accessible and answering any and all questions concerns we had about vendors. She has an extremely positive attitude and a great eye to make things look great. We would highly recommend Klink!

Profile Picture Hallie, 4/2/16, 1 Review