Klink Events Reviews

26 | Laguna Hills, CA

26 Reviews for Klink Events

26 Klink Events Reviews

Carly · Married on 07/06/2018

If I could give more stars for value I would! Jen was the best addition to my wedding experience that I didn’t know I needed. She effortlessly coordinated the rehearsal and went over every last detail that was necessary with me. Then spent the rest of her time on every last detail that I didn’t need to be involved in just to make sure it was perfect, flawless, and Doug and I could just enjoy the day! She has the most calming personality, is very knowledgeable, and organized. I can’t say enough good things except contact her and book immediately.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Klink Events 1
    Klink Events 2
    Klink Events 3
    Klink Events 4

Klink Events's reply:

You my dear were just the sweetest and easiest bride! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was thrilled to be a part of your big day and to see you and Dougie become husband and wife!! I am still blown away at how amazing you looked in that dress! HOT! I already miss you guys! xoxoxo

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2018

Jenifer really loves what she does, and it definitely shows in her work. She is very detail oriented and it helps the planning process go super smoothly. She provides all the tools for the couple to provide her what is needed so that she can execute the perfect day for you. She gives plenty of recommendations should you need any. And day of you literally do not need to worry about anything. She has it all covered. She also makes sure you are fed and not thirsty. Talk about taking care of her client. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding day coordination/planning.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Klink Events's reply:

Food and drink are important on your wedding day lol!! I was so excited to get to come alongside you both and help you have a wonderful wedding at Brick in San Diego! Although I am super jealous of that rad honeymoon you went on! love you!

Ariana · Married on 05/26/2018

When I think back to our wedding day, May 26, 2018, I could not be more happy with the way it turned out. I met Jenifer for the first time (in-person) at our design meeting. Jenifer's first impression was an accurate interpretation of the quality of service she would soon provide for us on our special day. She was calm, personable, organized, and detail-orientated. What else could you ask for in a wedding coordinator?! Our wedding day was made complete by her ability to bring all that we had envisioned to fruition. She executed every last detail to the extent, or better, that I could have hoped for, while also allowing my husband and I to enjoy the night to its completeness. Jenifer's love for her clients and what she does was evident in her prompt expert advice and delivery of an easy-flowing wedding day. I recommend Jenifer and Klink Events without hesitation and still feel so blessed to have had such an amazing coordinator!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Klink Events's reply:

Coordinating your wedding at The Ebell in Long Beach was easy and so much fun! Your organization and attention to detail made my job a piece of cake! I still have goosebumps from the speeches both of your dad's made. You and Scott are clearly amazing individuals and it's was a beautiful thing to get to celebrate your love with you and your family and friends!

Vivian · Married on 04/28/2018

Thank you for everything, Jenifer and team! You were instrumental in the planning process and I was blown away by the thoroughness in the day-of setup and coordination. Best investment I made!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Klink Events's reply:

Cutest couple award to you guys!! I hope the reception in Taiwan was fun and the honeymoon is better!! Best wishes to you for many happy years of wedded bliss!

Belen · Married on 03/03/2018

I used Klink Events as my Day of Coordinator and I could not be anymore pleased! Jenifer and Team surpassed all expectations and spared no detail for my special day!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Klink Events's reply:

Belen & Juan - You guys were just the easiest to work with! You both have such geniune spirits. Best of luck to you in your new adventure as husband an wife! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

Jan Danielle · Married on 11/17/2017

Jenifer was simply amazing. She's very professional and she knows what she's doing. She's friendly and very accommodating. She made our wedding day stress free. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Klink Events's reply:

Your sweet words are a gift! You guys pulled off such a beautiful wedding at Franciscan Gardens! You were both a joy to work with! Marriage looks good on you!

Josephine · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenifer is absolutely divine and she was the best vendor I worked with on my wedding day! Jenifer is everything you want in a day-of coordinator. The week leading up to the wedding and the day-of was one of the craziest week of my life and Jenifer was like my fairy godmother. She was so sweet and accommodating to whatever came her way. She coordinates with each of your vendor to make sure everything is done to how you want it, and she has a very detailed timeline on the day-of to make sure your wedding day runs on schedule and as planned. Jenifer constantly checked-in on me and I am so appreciative of all her hard work. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Jenifer. She is AMAZING and worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Klink Events's reply:

Awe Josephine, you my dear were a such a gift to me! I was blown away with your calm demeanor as you handled so many obstacles the weeks leading up to your day. Marbella Country Club was the perfect venue for you, Brandon and your families! Thank you so much for your kind words! Can't wait to see all the photos!
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are a DIY bride but need someone to help keep you organized and on track, Jenifer is your girl. My wedding was perfect and I would have had a million breakdowns if it wasnt for her. She managed all my vendors, made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when, and setup my venue even better than I would have done. I would get married again just to use her services because she was that good.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Klink Events's reply:

Irene & Andrew!! Truly the mellowest couple yet! Your easy-going attitude made my job easy! You did such a great job with your DIY wedding...I bet no one had any idea how much you did yourself! I loved that you kept the ceremony and reception outside at The Brea Community Center! Dinner and dancing under the stars made for the perfect vibe! Congratulations and thank you for allowing Klink to bring your day together for you!
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 09/09/2017

Jenifer and Patsy are wedding angels! Jenifer assisted me in organizing every detail with Aisle Planner a planning website she provides. She handled things & answered questions that weren't within her job description as she wants to make your fairytale a reality. She calmed my nerves and kept all my vendors in line.

She led my rehearsal without our officiant and managed to wrangle everyone in and make sure we all knew exactly what to do.

On the big day Jenifer and Patsy were amazing. Jenifer timed things PERFECTLY with setup and everything was exactly as I had envisioned. A gust of wind blew just prior to the guests arriving blowing over our arch and crushing our flowers. Patsy somehow zip tied all the roses back together and made it look like nothing ever happened!

I did my own floral centerpieces which started to fall apart. We cut down extra roses and Jenifer swapped out the bad roses during setup, something she absolutely didn't have to do!

She kept or timeline on track and a drink in our hands all night. She made sure EVERY detail we wanted to happen occurred and she did it all with a smile on her face. Several of our guests said how amazing Jenifer was including my dad who was against hiring a DOC.

I teared up when thanking Jenifer because I was so thankful. Even if I had been able to coordinate things on my own I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my day.

The #1 best decision I made was hiring Klink! Thank you so much Jenifer & Patsy!!

Klink Events 5
    Klink Events 6
    Klink Events 7

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

Jennifer was an amazing coordinator! She and her assistant was a breath of fresh air. The day of the event everything went perfectly.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Klink Events 8

Klink Events's reply:

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!!! Thanks for your kind words. Your wedding at the Fullerton Community Center was by far the most fun I have ever seen guests have at a wedding. When the bride and groom never leave the dance floor you know it's a good time! Congratulations again! xoxox

Jannelle · Married on 06/16/2017

Jenifer was a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon her website by chance! I was planning a wedding in OC from afar and was very particular about what I wanted in a day-of coordinator. The most important thing was finding someone who is down to earth and personable, and Jenifer was just that! Girls, when you know.. You know! Amirite?!

The month leading up to the wedding was seamless! She was accessible through emails and was even able to accommodate our last minute trip to CA for a venue walk through. Throughout the planning process, we used Aisle Planner and with the information my groom and I provided she was able to create the timeline, contact and manage our vendors, and execute the wedding day perfectly. We have received many compliments on the execution of our wedding day from family and friends and it really is all thanks to her and her hard work. Once the wedding day was over, her assistant Patsy was able to help transport my bouquet, gifts and wedding decor back to our hotel suite. When we arrived our suite was decorated with flowers, champagne and tacosss! This package (The After Party) was great and would love to recommend it to you if you were on the fence about it.

In addition, we had accidentally left a few things behind at the venue and she was kind enough to bring them home with her. Since we lived out of town, Jenifer offered to mail those belongings back to New Jersey! Small gesture but it truly speaks volumes to just how great she is!

We are so grateful to have had her be a part of our wedding day and would love to recommend Klink Events for your upcoming wedding also!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Klink Events's reply:

You guys!!!! Seriously the most humble B&G I have had the pleasure of working with! Jannelle you were so ridiculously organized!! You made my job so easy when the day came! I love watching your honeymoon adventure on instagram and I have all the feels for your love and future together!! And that first look with your pops is a moment for the books! You and your sis are so lucky to have such amazing parents! Your sister was so fun and hoping to see her marry the french guy some day soon. :) Thank you for the raving review! xoxoxo

Karie · Married on 06/10/2017

I am beyond grateful for the help of Klink Events!! I couldn't have done it without them. Every question, concern, worry, fear and uncertainty was put at ease by Jenifer. She is incredibly efficient, organized and professional... all the while will become your best friend. She is easy to talk to and completely honest and transparent about everything you need to know. You will also not know any of the hiccups on your day of, which I found so comforting. I would use her again, but I won't need her:-)) so I'll just have to keep telling every bride how much easier she made my day and will make yours:-))) Thank you Klink Events!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Klink Events's reply:

Yayyyy!!! You and Matt made my job so easy. Simple, casual and so much love! That was the perfect recipe for the perfect wedding day for you guys! I am beyond happy for both of you and so thankful you are a forever friend!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Jen was a godsend to my husband and I! I had found Klink Events on craiglist when Jen was just starting out in the business. I was super nervous as any couple would be finding wedding services on craiglist but we took a chance. Right off the bat she made us feel comfortable and reassured us that she knew what she was doing just by her demeanor and the way she worked and communicated. We booked her a few days after our meeting and it was one of the best decisions we made planning our big day. Jen was always available for questions through text, emaiOld and phone calls. The tools she had for us to use as a guideline while planning our own wedding was awesome. It helped keep us on track so much! The Month leading up to the big day was chaotic but Jen was a rockstar and was by our side the whole way. Emails after emails. I don't know what we would've done without her. She gathered all of our planning and made sure all of the vendors were all on the same page. Everything was smooth sailing on the wedding day. I had not a worry in the world, I knew Jen had everything under control. She executed everything we envision clearly and perfectly. Jen and her assistant Patsy were awesome and I got to enjoy myself as a bride, which is a huge thing cause not a lot of brides do! Hiring a day of coordinator is a must! We loved Jen so much and can not have done all this without her. If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further. Jen is your girl! Book Klink Events!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Klink Events's reply:

I miss you crazy couple already! Your honeymoon photos were like a dream! I was so honored that you picked me, and I appreciate you taking a chance with me! Your review gave me goosebumps! I am truly humbled and grateful!

Louise · Married on 04/29/2017

Jenifer was on it and made me feel calm throughout the ENTIRE process! The day-of went so smoothly and she was such an awesome person to work with.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Klink Events's reply:

You and your family were such a joy to work with!! They are too much fun! They day was perfect and you looked stunning!!!

Annie · Married on 02/11/2017

We cannot stress how amazing Jenifer and Patsy were. Jenifer was SO personable that she felt more like a friend than a coordinator or someone working for our big day. Not only is she flexible, but she is very detail-oriented, well put together, and is so very trusting. She sets up a detailed timeline and planner for you that is clean, easy to use, and helps to coordinate and organize the entire event. Jenifer is very much accessible which we really liked. The fact that you can call or text her whenever was something we never took for granted and her response time was literally RIGHT AWAY. She communicates well and you really don't have to worry about a thing with them! You tell her what you want and she will execute it - providing so much relief! We couldn't have had our wedding flow or even be executed with their roles. Jenifer is on top of her game and isn't afraid to take on other roles that weren't her responsibility from the get-go; let me just say that she helped me retouch my makeup and she is not afraid of the microphone and therefore helped with even EMCEEing! Jenifer has everything taken care of before you even ask... her prices are very reasonable and she has got your back from start to finish. SO glad I found her and her team - I wouldn't have had a different coordinator and wedding planning team for the WORLD! Thank you guys... we miss you already :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

Klink Events's reply:

A&M - You guys are just the greatest! I wanted you to believe in me when I told you I had it covered. I know it isn't always easy to give up control of all that planning, but I am so thankful you trusted Patsy and I with your vision! You did an amazing job planning your day and I can't wait to see what your cute little babies look like!! MUWAH!

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

Jenifer is AMAZING. I am so beyond pleased with the professionalism, responsiveness and support that Klink Events provides to their brides. Our wedding day was was nearly effortless thanks to Jenifer and her team- AND she helped me keep my sanity. If you're looking/thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, Jenifer is your gal! She's affordable and fantastic. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Klink Events's reply:

A+E - You were much more calm than you give yourself credit for my beautiful friend. Your family was amazing and the day was absolutely perfect! I mean really??!! A Christmas themed wedding??? Yes please! And you and your mom knocked it out of the park! I was so honored to be a part of your special day!

Adrienne · Married on 10/29/2016

Jenifer at Klink Events is AMAZING!! She takes out all the stress a wedding can create. I can honestly say without her I don't know what I would have done. She takes you step by step through all the planning and understands how stressful your big day can be. She is genuine and down to earth and there for you throughout the whole process. She is very quick at responding to emails and text messages. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know getting married. In fact I have two sisters getting married and I will be referring Jenifer(Klink events) to them. If you are on the fence about a wedding planner definitely spend the little extra on Klink Events they are there from the beginning to the end. Jenifer even stayed late to tear down everything so we wouldn't have to worry about it. Truly a great experience.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH JENIFER AND KLINK EVENTS!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Klink Events's reply:

Adrienne!!! Thank you so much for these amazingly kind words!! You were such an easy going bride to work with! Truly a dream for any planner! I can tell we could easily be friends in the real world. I hope marriage is treating you both well and everyone is healthy!! xoxox

Amy · Married on 09/16/2016

Jen was such a blessing and I can say, post wedding, that my big day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her! If you're looking for a day of coordinator that you can count on, stop looking because she is THE ONE! She made my big day completely stress free down to the tiniest detail. It was amazing having her by my side that day because not only did she make everything seamless for the vendors (and you) but she was just fun to be around!! She has this way of making your big crisis an easy fix! She goes above and beyond for you throughout your whole planning process and eliminates any fears that you may have going into your big day and she sticks with you to the very end! Klink Events was amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Klink Events's reply:

Ameesss!!!! I love watching your new story on Instagram and see you guys grow as husband and wife. It has been a huge blessing to feel like I am still part of your journey. God bless you both! xoxox

Dillon · Married on 08/25/2016

The best word to describe Jenifer and Klink Events: Execution. She executed every detail of our wedding perfectly. From picking up the cake, coordinating the rehearsal, managing the guest, working with the vendors on timelines, setting up the reception room, and most importantly always making sure we were happy and stress free. The bride had one unrealistic desire on the wedding day and that was to enjoy the cocktail hour appetizer tray pass. Given the time restraints, as expected, we were stuck in picture mode and were not going to be able to make it in time. Jenifer recognized this and ordered the waiters/waitresses down to where we were taking pictures to make sure the bride and I enjoyed the tasty food and champagne. Amongst the million other things she had to do in that moment, she always remembered my wife’s desire and made it happen. Perfect!
    Second, third, fourth…best word to describe Jenifer and Klink Events: Caring, loving, attentive, assertive and professional. When hiring Jenifer, you are not going to get someone that is simply going to do their job and check the boxes. You’re getting someone that is going to exceed all expectations you have because she loves what she does and she loves creating a special day for you. I know there were stressful time restraint moments during that day and every time my wife and I spoke with her she stayed calm and in control. My wife and I both work in the corporate space and recognized right away that Jenifer is a leader. She knows what she is doing and will work with your vision to create the perfect wedding day for you. She truly is the CEO of your day.
    Klink Events is by far the best decision we made for our wedding. That may sound cliché to say but after the fact, you realize how much work, time, and effort she puts into making sure your wedding is perfect. We are so grateful to have had Jenifer lead the planning stages and execute brilliantly on our wedding. Hands down the best day of coordinator you will find.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Klink Events's reply:

D+J - WOW! I think I needed an entire box of tissue to get through this review. I feel so honored to have been able to be there for this special union! Not only are you guys seriously the most beautiful couple ever, but your beauty is far deeper than the surface. You both have hearts of gold and the kindest spirits. You can tell you came from amazing homes. Congratulations and I hope married life is treating you both well!

Shobie · Married on 07/01/2016

If there was a way to give Jenn 10 stars I would because she hands down deserves it. From the moment I met her I knew she would be the one. I planned my entire wedding in less than 2 months and by the time I met with her my wedding was less than 30 days out. First of all, she is a genuinely kind and sweet person. She is extremely organized, patient and helpful, and I cannot imagine how I would have gotten through my wedding day without her. Because I pretty much knew what I wanted and had done so much work on my own, I didn't think I would necessarily need a planner/coordinator, but oh my gosh, I am so glad I listened to my best friend and hired one anyway. I am even more glad that I ended up choosing Jenn. She always calmed me, responded to all of my questions quickly, asked me questions I didn't even know I needed answered, made sure I had everything I needed, took care of ALL of the necessary details, and took away ALL of my day of stress. She is so reasonably priced too, and believe me, with Jenn, you don't get what you pay for, you get SO much more than you pay for. There are so many details I didn't even think about that someone needs to deal with on your wedding day and she made sure that I didn't have to think about a single one. Everything went so smoothly and perfectly and I feel so blessed to have met her. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Klink Events's reply:

Truly MY honor, Shobie! Thank you for trusting me with your day! Your family ceremony will go down in the books as one of my most favorite wedding moments. I still get chills when I think about the love I witnessed that day between your children and Jeremy. This unity is strong and you are all so blessed to have each other. Best wishes always! This review was well worth wait, babe! xoxox

Kristyn · Married on 06/05/2016

Jen was absolutely amazing through the whole planning process. She and Stephanie met with us the first time and made us feel completely at ease, answered all of our questions and got a clear idea of what we were looking for. Our wedding was DIY but we needed someone to help tie it all together the day of. They did so much more than "day of" coordination, she kept in touch with me throughout the whole process, made suggestions, gave me advice and reminded me of little things that I was forgetting.

Come the day of: Everything was perfect. There were a few set-backs during set up and she handled them perfectly and everything came out better than we could have imagined. We didn't have to worry about anything. Picking Kink events to do our wedding was one of the BEST decisions that we made!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Klink Events's reply:

K+D!!!!! Thank you for your kind words! I was honored to help the two of you pull off your day! You worked so hard!!!! You did an amazing job and your family and friends were my favorite part of your day! Cheers to years of love and happiness!

Karissa · Married on 04/15/2016

I began my wedding planning process thinking that I did not need a coordinator. I figured a family friend could take care of what I thought would be a small list of favors. I realised I was wrong approximately 3 months before my wedding and at this point had already budgeted out my wedding and did not have a significant amount to put towards a coordinator. Jenifer was a godsend among the ocean of very expensive coordinators. Originally I figured well I'll get what I pay for. But let me tell you... I could not have been more impressed with Jenifer! She was not only extremely helpful but she truely treated me as a friend. And that's probably the most important thing you need during your wedding planning process. My day ran so smoothly and it really did make a difference to have someone behind the scenes making sure everything was taken care of and letting all my guests enjoy the wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Klink Events's reply:

Karissa & Brandon - Your day will forever go down in my books as flawless! Everything came together so perfectly! The Keep It Simple approach worked in every aspect of your day! Your calm demeanor, your relaxed attitude about everything and most importantly your amazing sense of humor created an unforgettable experience for me. P.S. I am obsessed with your photos! :)
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/09/2016

Jenifer at Klink Events absolutely saved us on our wedding day. She is hands down the best! You won't find better. The best part of hiring a day-of wedding coordinator is that my new husband and I (AND especially our families) could let go and ENJOY the celebration! We had full trust in Klink and it allowed us to truly enjoy every second of our wedding and not worry about the details anymore.

We had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception and Jenifer met with me at both venues a few weeks before the wedding. She is detail-oriented, personable, kind-hearted, and has a calmness about her that I really appreciated as a DIY bride. Leading up to the wedding she provided us with timeline templates and really helped us to stay organized and understand what all needed to take place on our wedding day. We were facing rain in the forecast and all our plans and details needed shifting to accommodate the rain. Jenifer understood the changes perfectly with very little explanation needed.

On our wedding day, Jenifer and Renee were ROCK STARS! They showed up early, dressed beautifully, and executed our vision better than we could have imagined. Our guests are still raving about our wedding and it seriously would not have happened without Klink! Having a day-of coordinator is the best money we spent on our wedding. Klink made sure everything came together and made the other money we spent on venues, a DJ, photographer, décor, etc. all worth it. Highly highly highly recommend Klink and cannot say enough good things about them!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Klink Events's reply:

Shannon + Eric - OMG the two of you have stolen my heart forever! Shannon you were such a gem to work with through the whole entire planning process. Your organization skills are sharp and you didn't miss a beat (or spreadsheet) on any portion of the process! You made my job easy! I still feel beyond honored to have been a part of such a magically perfect union between two of the best looking people I have ever met. ;) Anyone that is close to you is blessed with a wonderful gift! Cheers!

Hallie · Married on 04/02/2016

Jen was amazing and made our day very special. She took control of many situations that came up and we were very impressed on how she handled them! (Backed-up toilets and a very late photographer)! She was extremely helpful before and after the wedding as well, being very accessible and answering any and all questions concerns we had about vendors. She has an extremely positive attitude and a great eye to make things look great. We would highly recommend Klink!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Klink Events's reply:

Hallie!!!!!!! Your grace and poise during the process kept me in awe! You planned this wedding in just a few short months and it was nothing less than perfect! The flowers, the lanterns, the rentals...your vision and style were on point! Your home was the perfect setting for this day! Still the most natural and gorgeous glowing bride yet!

Alison · Married on 04/01/2017

Jen at Klink Events is amazing. From our first phone conversation I knew she and I were going to get along wonderfully. I hired Jen for day-of coordination for my wedding -- I was worried about handing over the reigns on the day of after spending months planning on my own, but she totally got the vibe we were going for and was an absolute rockstar all day, executing our game plan perfectly. She was up on a ladder hanging tulle for our arch at 11am! She truly cares about her clients' days going perfectly and is an absolute master of small details. She's incredibly organized and just a super fun human in general. I can't say enough about how great she is. Thank you, Jen! Thanks, Klink!