Klink Events Day of Coordination Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Graciela
    Graciela M. Getting married on 06/01/2022

Best decision ever

I am so grateful and blessed to have had Jenifer as my wedding coordinator! Planning a wedding during COVID was exceedingly stressful. But Jenifer was there for us every step of the way. When we realized that COVID was here to stay, we were forced to change our wedding date, venue location, and significantly reduce our guest count. Jenifer was always willing to answer all of my questions, offer her expert advice, and lend me her ear when all I needed was to vent. She was always so professional and kind. I had the most perfect little backyard wedding and it was all thanks to Jenifer and her assistant Michelle. They were so organized and thorough. Planning a wedding, big or small, is so much work. I don't know how previous brides survived without a coordinator! Jenifer thought of all the little details that would have otherwise skipped my mind. She was even kind enough to lend me her own personal wedding knife set for our cake cutting. Michelle was also so amazing and sweet! She made sure that my hubby and I had everything we needed that night. She bustled my dress, served us dinner, served us cake, and just made us feel extra special and catered to. With them coordinating that day, it allowed us and our family to enjoy the day and just celebrate without any added stress. I would 100% recommend Klink Events to anyone planning a wedding. You will be getting so much more than a "day of" coordinator. She is like a planning bestie! Thank you again Jenifer and Michelle.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Gracie & Martin!! Tears are flowing down my cheeks reading this!! You guys are truly one of the most kind-spirited couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I loved helping you navigate through all of the Covid wedding planning and trying my best to keep you calm and still excited about your wedding day! Your family was amazing the day of...and the mariachi KILLED IT!! Sending you many blessings for your new adventure and cannot wait to see what life has in store for you!
  • Marie
    Marie K. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent Wedding Coordinator!!

Calm, collected, supportive, and reliable! If you're in search of a coordinator, go with Kink Events - you won't regret it!!

We were so happy to work with Jenifer & Derek!! On our wedding day, both were responsive and made sure that our special day was going smoothly. They were super attentive and were on top of their game (also making sure we were well fed and had drinks in our hands)!! Working with Klink Events made our life easy and we highly recommend them!!!

Much love to Klink Events and a standing ovation for their services!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 03/20/2022

Thank you Jenifer and Klink for the perfect wedding!

We were a little lost and overwhelmed in our search for a wedding planner. We had hired Jenifer after we had booked our venue. After our first phone call with Jenifer, we knew she was the woman we were hiring. From the start, she was very easy to share our vision with, professional, calm and collected, organized, and patient. In the times we were overwhelmed, she was almost like a life coach/therapist and helped weed out thing we didn't need to stress over so we could focus on making our day meaningful. She has also done our venue many times (the Casino) as well as other venues in the area so she knew all the ins-and-outs of the area, which really added to making everything easy for us and our guests when it came to the actual wedding weekend. She had plenty of really great recommendations, which added many bonuses to making the whole experience even better. She also has an INCREDIBLE team that is just as patient, professional, and on top of it as she is!

Additionally, we were very specific about the vision that we had for our day in that we wanted specific cultural elements to be incorporated into the day including a tea ceremony. We ended up hiring 14+ vendors. Jenifer made it all come together beautifully and went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. Our family and guests had such a great experience. Even when we had to make some scheduling changes the night-of during dinner service, everything turned out perfectly and guests were still blown away by all the elements that came together. Stop your search now and hire Klink Events!!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jess & Daniel - Can I say that I am truly sad that our time together is over? It was such an honor to get to spend those months with you, helping to bring it all together! Your vision was clear, you were super organized and you knew you wanted it to FUN...and that made it really easy for me and my team! We appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review! Our hearts are full. Wishing you guys the best in the years to come!
    Kelly O. Married on 10/08/2021

Best decision ever!

Literally the only money I don't regret spending! Jen made our day so special and stress free. I couldn't imagine doing it without her. She helped us through the lovely Covid crisis. I cried to her (balled my eyes out) on numerous occasions and she acted as a therapist. She has an eye for style and I gave her control of where to put everything and she didn't disappoint. She made everything perfect and I definitely couldn't have done it better myself. She is the sweetest and wish I could put her in my pocket for everyday life!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

I am crying as I write this because my heart literally hurt on multiple occasions for you guys. It was a tough journey, but the end result was worth it! Your wedding day at Mastro's Ocean Club felt perfect in every way. Seeing your smiling faces and hearing you laugh throughout the entire day and night truly made my year. Wishing you all the best in the years to come and can;t wait to see your family grow! Much love!!
  • Aly
    Aly V. Married on 08/07/2021

They made our Big Day

We had Jenifer and her team help us out in the homestretch of our wedding planning, and all we can say is, hire Klink now! We cannot recommend her enough. From the first call to the day of the wedding, Jenifer was communicative, kind and extremely knowledgeable. On the big day, she and her assistant made sure everything was running smoothly and went above and beyond executing the details (like having the florist add roses to our bare cake — my bad! — and taping up beautiful "Reserved" signs with our guests' names on the first two rows of the ceremony chairs). We had a backyard wedding where we brought in all vendors (10 total), and Jenifer was in touch with every single one of them to coordinate pickups, dropoffs and overall execution. Jenifer's presence is so calm and collected (which is very much appreciated, especially when tensions are running high, like when your family tries to crash your First Look!), and she is always on top of it and takes complete control. Also, the price was unmatched for the attention and support we received. If you're thinking of hiring Klink, take this as your sign to book the team today. Thank you again, Jenifer!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Aly & Nick...pretty sure I am still on a high from your wedding day. Coming off of a year dealing with Covid...you were truly a breath of fresh air. I genuinely enjoyed spending time with you both and Tracey! Your easy-going attitude + your super happy demeanor made the process so easy! So happy our paths crossed and looking forward to seeing you guys when you come to visit!
  • Y
    Yangdi Married on 11/01/2020

Couldn't have survived as a COVID-19 bride without Jenifer's help!

Jenifer was our wedding day lifesaver! Especially amid COVID-19 uncertainties, I'm so grateful I could count on Jenifer through it all. We got the go-ahead we could hold our ceremony less than 2 months away from our date. Even though we decided to organize a ceremony only, there were still so many details and Jenifer calmly guided me through the process. Thanks to Jenifer's organization, attention to detail and positivity, we were able to still have the wedding day of our dreams. I truly enjoyed myself and I didn't have any worries that day which is exactly how it should be!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Yangi! You are likely the calmest bride I have ever met. Even with so much chaos surrounding the day, you never lost your cool. Your wedding is one I will surely never forget and it was the perfect one to end my 2020 wedding season with! To see the smiles on yours and Andrew's faces throughout the day was such a gift to my soul. But I absolutely LOVED hearing the wonderful testimonies and stories about you guys from your officiant, your bridal party, and your vows! And OMG you were so stunning on your wedding day!!! I hope that you guys really do get to have the dance party of your dreams in the near future! Best wishes!! xoxoxo
    Courtney O. Married on 10/16/2020

Stop your wedding planner search and hire Jenifer now!

Let me just say that I could not have survived being a “COVID Bride” without Jenifer. Jenifer is professional, organized, and supportive. She is knowledgeable and knows what she’s doing, but also took the time to listen and incorporate our ideas into our wedding day. Being a bride planning a wedding in 2020 (lol), Jenifer basically became my therapist in the weeks leading up to the big day. With all the last minute changes, Jenifer rolled right along, kept her cool, and comforted me through the most stressful moments. On the day of, she kept our wedding moving along and literally handled everything. My wedding day was the most relaxing day I had in months. All of our vendors were amazing, but having Jenifer as our coordinator was the best decision we made.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words Mrs. O'Connell! I will never forget this amazing wedding! So much love in the air! It was a bumpy ride, but it was all worth the epic wedding day we pulled off together!
  • Saba
    Saba G. Married on 10/03/2020

Thank you Klink Events for an unforgettable day!

Having Klink Events coordinate our wedding day was the best decision for our big day! I am beyond grateful for Jenifer and her team. She is professional, organized, and very knowledgeable in her field. Jenifer was always there to discuss or jump on a call prior to the wedding. The quality of service for the price is unmatchable.
    Our entire day was seamless and stress free. She is so good at what she does and I don't think anyone else could've handled our wedding. There was a lot of moving parts and we found her only two months prior to our day, but she handled it like a boss!! She would manage everything and all the vendors with a smile on her face ( on a very hot summer day). During the wedding she would explain to every family member their part and get them ready for action. She would explain what's coming and how to handle it to myself and my husband. She managed the entire wedding and every time I looked she was next to me. Her staff was very professional and friendly.
    I can't thank her enough for giving us the best day ever!! It all turned out better than I could have imagined and I know it wouldn't of been possible without her! I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Thank you Klink Events for an unforgettable day!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

I miss you already Saba!!!! You were a dream client from day one! You were so, so, so, so sweet and genuine. Your kindness and generosity is over and above what I could have ever asked for from a bride. I am so thankful the universe brought us together and that me and my team were there with you and Paul on your wedding day. It truly was an unforgettable day and one of the most magical weddings I have ever been to!
    Caitlin S. Married on 09/19/2020

Couldn’t have done it without them!

Jen & Ryan from Klink were truly my lifesavers while planning this wedding! From the moment we decided to move forward with the wedding and not postpone, it was full steam ahead and I had such a peace of mind knowing they were there to help and answer all of my crazy questions! In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, Ryan was the BIGGEST help just coaching me through any last tasks and finalizing the timeline and reaching out to all the vendors for me. I felt like I had a weight lifted, and I know without Klink I wouldn’t have been able to let the stress go and just full enjoy the week before and actual wedding day. On the day of, Ryan ensured everything went flawlessly. Each piece of the timeline and any of our random requests went so smoothly. Her assistant Sandy was AMAZING after the ceremony. She always made sure we both had drinks in our hands, and would help me with my dress or hold my bouquet at any time. I don’t think we would have gotten through our pictures or videos without her. It was honestly the biggest help I didn’t even know I needed! I would recommend Klink to anyone that will listen, they truly made our day so special and easy, exactly how it should be! We both feel so blessed that we had such an amazing coordinator team.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Girl you are a rockstar bride! We admitted your tenacity and vision to see your wedding day through! Despite all of the hurdles and bumps, you guys sailed through and had the most EPIC day! Just look at the photos! Your smile says it all! it was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom! I know your mom and I are destined to be friends! Much Love from the Klink Events Team!
  • Jamie
    Jamie N. Married on 07/04/2020

If you want a wedding superhero, hire Klink!

When searching for a day-of-coordinator for our destination wedding, we were clueless! We scoured many websites, reached out to several people, and didn't know how to choose. Until we came across Klink's website. Right off the bat, you can tell this company is different. They are completely personalized to your wants and wishes, no matter how obscure. Not only was our wedding a destination, but we did without many wedding traditions, and added a few of our own. Jenifer never doubted our vision for a minute, even when they were last minute.

I can only imagine the stress a wedding coordinator is dealing with in 2020, yet she made us feel like we were the only wedding on her radar. I enjoyed working with her during the months leading up to the wedding, but I was truly blown away by her talent on the wedding day. Details were perfect, truly what you would find in a magazine, and well beyond what I expected. Jen was a professional through and through, but more importantly she felt like a friend by the time the wedding day came along. She knows how to calm the bride, how to herd the groomsmen, and how to put out any unpredictable fire. After the wedding, most of our bridal party asked, "How did you find Jen?!" because she was such an integral part of our day.

Frankly, Jen is lucky I live so far away, because I'd find a way to make her be my friend for years to come, that's how much we miss her!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

If you could see what a blubbering mess I am over here. Actual crocodile tears pouring from my eyes. I NEEDED this today. Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review. Thank you for picking me! Thank you for being literally the raddest couple in the universe. You two are going to have such a fun life together...the constant love and laughter that surrounds you is infectious and I too miss it already! If you ever come back for a visit please, please, please call me! XOXOXO
  • osean10
    Sean Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't have done it without Klink Events.

Planning a wedding or even a large event is not something I’ve ever done before, and I can’t imagine our vision being executed without the help of Klink Events and more specifically Allene Marshall. Allene made our day come together so perfectly and if there were ever any issues, then Allene made sure that we had no idea there was anything to worry about. We had our first meeting with Allene at our venue, and when she walked up looking like Elle Woods we knew she was a force to be reckoned with. She immediately put our minds at ease and we knew that we were in good hands. Allene was always available for all of our weird and minor questions and made everything seem so easy. On our big day she was there right on time to help get everything set up and when we finally arrived everything was perfect. She made sure there was no stress on our part! We can’t thank Allene and Klink Events enough for putting together our big day and making sure it came together perfectly! Sean & Brian

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Oh my goodness you guys!!!! Allene could not stop talking about how amazing it was to work with you both! Your wedding is in her Top 5 for sure! She sure does rock it just like Elle Woods and that is how I knew she was perfect for your big day!!! Congratulations again and thank you for your amazing words!
  • Amanda
    Amanda U. Married on 09/13/2019

Best choice I made when planning my wedding

I recently got married on September 13th and I had Michelle as my coordinator. Hiring Klink and Michelle was easily the best thing I did when planning my wedding. When I envisioned my wedding day I expected a few things to go wrong and was going to roll with the punches, but everything turned out better than I could have even imagined and all thanks to Michelle working super hard. My husband is prone to stressing over stuff and even he was raving about how easy and flawless the day was and knew it was thanks to Michelle. I really can't thank her enough for allowing the day to be stress free, fun and a perfect memory for us. Thank you Michelle, you are the best, we are so thankful!!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Goosebumps! We knew we gave you the right coordinator for your wedding! Perfect match! Michelle and Sandy were both saying how sweet and amazing you and Eduard were! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and so thankful you picked us! Congratulations!
    Shea D. Married on 07/06/2019

Just the perfect day

I could not have asked for a better wedding day and a big part of that was having Jenifer there and providing me the resources to plan a wedding. First, she set me up with aisleplanner which helped me so so much. Second, she worked with all my vendors to organize the day and timeline. Finally, she made the actual wedding day issue free for me. I only had to think about getting married and enjoying myself. Of course—there were lots of other things she did for me like answer tons of stress emails. Jenifer is awesome—can’t recommend her enough—so thankful to her!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Sheaaaaa!!!!! Babe!! YOU are a gem!! The entire vendor team kept saying over and over again how easy you made our jobs! Your wedding at Long Beach Museum of Art was such a perfect venue for you and Eric! Everything you planned was perfect, creative and so YOU! The pink and red theme worked so well together and I am still in awe of the cake with that adorable cake topper! Wishing you so much love and happiness in the years to come!! xoxo
  • Ali
    Ali Married on 06/19/2019

Way more than "day-of" coordinator

Jenifer is WAY more than a “day-of” coordinator. She was involved with the planning process from the moment we hired her. Starting a month before our wedding, she was confirming details with vendors and helping us figure out all of the details we hadn’t even realized we needed to address. By the time the day actually came, we were confident that all of the logistics were handled.

Jenifer’s greatest gift to us was that all we needed to do on our wedding day was get dressed and enjoy ourselves. I even tried to help set things up that morning and she shooed me away. We both had an amazing and stress-free day, which we can only attribute to Jenifer and her assistant Kiley.

Jenifer is the perfect mix of organized, efficient, laid back, and detail oriented. She was on top of everything both leading up to and on the day. She also kept things on schedule while maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

We can’t recommend Jenifer highly enough. She was by FAR the best choice we made when hiring vendors for our wedding.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Gabe and Ali!! Your wedding at Mountain Mermaid was a magical experience! Everything you guys planned was absolutely perfectly fitting for you and your day! We were so happy to pull it all together for you and make the experience enjoyable and fun for both of you! It was so neat to watch your families come together to celebrate such a beautiful union! Sending lots of love and best wishes!
  • wethebest4ever
    Jen Married on 05/26/2019

Jenifer is a lifesaver

I literally have no idea how we would have pulled off our entirely nontraditional DIY wedding without Jenifer! I thought she was going to think I was crazy when I contacted her asking for her day of coordination services at a small coffeeshop that had never been used as a wedding venue before, but instead she reassured me that everything I wanted was possible and made it all happen. She coordinated all of our nontraditional vendors and friendors and had a solution for every problem I could think of, not to mention problems I hadn't even thought of.
    Everything was outdoors, and when it rained (which we hadn't planned for, as it hadn't rained on our date in 30 years), she kept calm (and kept ME calm) and made sure everything went as well as possible anyway. She even brought me a ton of clear umbrellas the morning of!
    She and her assistant decorated everything beautifully. She made sure my husband and I had all the food and drinks we wanted. The best part was how kind and calm she was even when I was freaking out. I genuinely liked her, and I am not a people person. I truly don't believe our wedding would have happened without her. Thank you Jenifer!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jen (aka Mrs. Payton)....my heart is so full! It is reviews like this that remind me exactly why I LOVE doing what I do. Every single wedding is different, but I love when we get to help someone pull off something totally non-traditional! Your family, your guests, the venue, the friendors...YOU GUYS...all of it was perfect and there was not one person there that would argue that. Rain or no rain! Sending so much happiness and love your way!! xoxo
    Joyce K. Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing day of coordinator!

I am so glad that I found Klink Events for my wedding day! I can’t say enough amazing things about Jenifer and her team. From the moment I reached out to inquire about the day of coordination services, to the months leading up to my wedding and the actual wedding day, her communication was quick and efficient. I never had to wait long to get an answer from her and she always was very eager and willing to help anywhere + anything that was needed. Jenifer even helped make recommendations and offered her insight into details which was so helpful when planning a wedding for the first time. She was extremely organized with the details of our wedding and SO sweet & friendly. Jenifer was totally ON TOP of my vendors making sure all the details were hammered out and she ensured that everything was taken care of and ran smoothly. I did not have a thing to worry about come day of. Jenifer is the wedding coordinator of your dreams for all those brides-to-be.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Joyce & Ian...first of all...I swear I thought you guys were super models. Secondly, I wish I could have hidden in your suitcase and gone on your honeymoon! But mostly I am just beyond honored that you picked me to help you pull your wedding day together. It was such a perfect wedding day at Franciscan Gardens! Thank you for your kind words! It means so much!!
    Lily Married on 04/06/2019

Jenifer was amazing!

Jenifer is very organized and prepared! From the first visit through the entire planning process, she was always quick to reply and even helped me brainstorm some ideas for the reception. I also appreciate how Jenifer took the time to ask me if I had any concerns a week prior to the wedding and took it upon herself to ask the vendors questions and get it all sorted out so I wouldn't be stressed. We had such a blast on the day of, and everything went so smoothly! Definitely appreciate her being such an important part of our big day.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Lily & Huy!!! Your wedding at Marbella Country Club was so smooth and perfect...Julie and I were thrilled to be a part of your day! I am still in awe of how perfectly that red dress fit you!! Congratulations to you and Huy and we cannot wait to see all of the photos and video!!
    Diana N. Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Thank you Jenifer for your calm and wonderful demeanor and flawless execution of our wedding! From our first email and meeting with Jenifer, we knew she would be a great fit for our wedding. We had felt a sense of ease when we spoke with her and felt that our personalities clicked. Throughout the entire year of planning, she provided great vendors and ideas! We also need someone who would execute the day exactly how we envisioned and handle the logistics and details that we definitely would have missed without her! Jenifer met us at our initial floral meeting, venue walk-through and tasting, and final mock-up floral meeting. We were immediately relieved she was there. She asked the venue/florist a ton of great questions I would have never thought of and helped us figure out the best timeline for the day. She was patient, thoughtful, and creative. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she answered all of our questions, jumped on the phone when we needed assurance of things and coordinated everything with our vendors. She worked secretly behind the scenes with her team to ensure the wedding day went smoothly. The day of the wedding was PERFECT! She came with a big smile on her face and the same calm demeanor that I desperately needed! She handled everything for us so all we didn't have to think about one thing! Again, we are so grateful! When we came back to our hotel room at the end of the night, everything was packed up and she even brought us the top tier of our wedding cake! We didn't need to worry about a thing! Highly recommend booking Jenifer for all of your wedding needs. Many, many thanks!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Diana & Derek!!!! I am still on a high from your wedding day! (true story). It was such a wonderful wedding day! From your family, friends, amazing vendor team, venue, food...everything was PERFECT! You could not have picked a better venue than Laguna Cliff's Marriott for your wedding! You guys were both so wonderful to work with and I was so honored to be the support you needed. Thank you for your kindness and graciousness. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you guys!! xoxoxo
    Terri S. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing experience working with Jenifer!

Jenifer was an absolute life-saver on the day of our wedding, and she was such a joy to work with. Super laid-back and honest, Jenifer came up all the way to LA to meet with my husband and I to get a scope of what we were looking for the day of our wedding, and quickly took over all the organization and coordination needed to give us the perfect day. We had a bit of a non-traditional, laid-back wedding (complete with catered burgers and Rock Band) and she quickly adapted to our vision and gave recommendations in line with what we were looking for. She frequently went above and beyond what was needed, including picking up various rentals on her way to the venue for us and lending us some last-minute items we completely forgot to purchase. (Whoops!) On the night of, she kept us completely stress free with drinks in our hands, making sure we got fed and the cake got cut. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone else.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Your wedding at Block Party is going down as one of my favorite non-traditional weddings ever! I had no idea we could actually get that many people to play RockBand all night!! You guys were truly the easiest going people to work with and I had a blast working with you both!
    Jaimie Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, Organized Day of Coordinator

Thank you Klink for being a part of our wedding day team! It was a pleasure to work with Jennifer Eddy (behind the scenes vendor coordination/timeline building) and Allene Marshall (on-site rehearsal lead and day of coordinator). Having someone else on-site directing all the moving parts helped to put me at ease on the wedding day. They use Aisle Planner as the software to keep track of all vendor contracts, to-do lists, and timelines. Our wedding venue had quite the challenging 45 minute setup period and Allene and her assistant got everything in it's place for setup as well as break down at the end of the night. Allene even did her best to get wrangle our DJ who had gone rogue with the timeline.

We would highly recommend the rest of our wedding day vendors (except for our DJ/Lighting)::
    Photography: https://www.oryanempire.com/
    Florist: https://www.walteriaflowershop.com/
    Venue and Catering: http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/
    Officiant: https://www.greatofficiants.com/
    Hair and Makeup: https://www.getbentbeauty.com/
    Hotel: Hyatt Centric the Pike - walking distance

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jaimie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our services!! It was so great to work with you and Allene and Terra are still talking about how much fun it was to do a wedding at the Aquarium of the Pacific! I really missed out that night! They also said that you and your family were amazing people to work with! We were so thrilled to be a part of your journey to husband and wife! Best wishes!
    Carly Married on 07/06/2018
    If I could give more stars for value I would! Jen was the best addition to my wedding experience that I didn’t know I needed. She effortlessly coordinated the rehearsal and went over every last detail that was necessary with me. Then spent the rest of her time on every last detail that I didn’t need to be involved in just to make sure it was perfect, flawless, and Doug and I could just enjoy the day! She has the most calming personality, is very knowledgeable, and organized. I can’t say enough good things except contact her and book immediately.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

You my dear were just the sweetest and easiest bride! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was thrilled to be a part of your big day and to see you and Dougie become husband and wife!! I am still blown away at how amazing you looked in that dress! HOT! I already miss you guys! xoxoxo
    Amanda Married on 06/17/2018
    Jenifer really loves what she does, and it definitely shows in her work. She is very detail oriented and it helps the planning process go super smoothly. She provides all the tools for the couple to provide her what is needed so that she can execute the perfect day for you. She gives plenty of recommendations should you need any. And day of you literally do not need to worry about anything. She has it all covered. She also makes sure you are fed and not thirsty. Talk about taking care of her client. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding day coordination/planning.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Food and drink are important on your wedding day lol!! I was so excited to get to come alongside you both and help you have a wonderful wedding at Brick in San Diego! Although I am super jealous of that rad honeymoon you went on! love you!
    Ariana Married on 05/26/2018
    When I think back to our wedding day, May 26, 2018, I could not be more happy with the way it turned out. I met Jenifer for the first time (in-person) at our design meeting. Jenifer's first impression was an accurate interpretation of the quality of service she would soon provide for us on our special day. She was calm, personable, organized, and detail-orientated. What else could you ask for in a wedding coordinator?! Our wedding day was made complete by her ability to bring all that we had envisioned to fruition. She executed every last detail to the extent, or better, that I could have hoped for, while also allowing my husband and I to enjoy the night to its completeness. Jenifer's love for her clients and what she does was evident in her prompt expert advice and delivery of an easy-flowing wedding day. I recommend Jenifer and Klink Events without hesitation and still feel so blessed to have had such an amazing coordinator!!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Coordinating your wedding at The Ebell in Long Beach was easy and so much fun! Your organization and attention to detail made my job a piece of cake! I still have goosebumps from the speeches both of your dad's made. You and Scott are clearly amazing individuals and it's was a beautiful thing to get to celebrate your love with you and your family and friends!
    Vivian Married on 04/28/2018
    Thank you for everything, Jenifer and team! You were instrumental in the planning process and I was blown away by the thoroughness in the day-of setup and coordination. Best investment I made!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Cutest couple award to you guys!! I hope the reception in Taiwan was fun and the honeymoon is better!! Best wishes to you for many happy years of wedded bliss!
    Belen Married on 03/03/2018
    I used Klink Events as my Day of Coordinator and I could not be anymore pleased! Jenifer and Team surpassed all expectations and spared no detail for my special day!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Belen & Juan - You guys were just the easiest to work with! You both have such geniune spirits. Best of luck to you in your new adventure as husband an wife! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!