Kits Market: Flowers by Laura Reviews

10 | Hornbrook, CA

10 Reviews for Kits Market: Flowers by Laura

Laura is extremely talented and is the bomb at making wedding bouquets. Definitely call before you show up to ensure she is there because some of her staff don't speak english very well. Laura has a hidden photo album and magazines with photos of her flowers so make sure you ask to see them!

We found her to be flexible and willing to create whatever we wanted. She also made some suggestions, which we found helpful. Our wedding was nearby so delivery was a breeze.

Laura did an amazing job and I was so happy with my bouquets, centerpieces, etc. She stayed within the budget I had originally set out and the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She is not your typical wedding florist as there are no contracts to be signed and she is difficult to get a hold of via email or the phone but if you go in person she is very helpful. The quality of the work far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend her!

Peter & Caroline · Married on 09/20/2015

I was referred to Kitts Market by a family member and i don't regret it, I loved my wedding flowers! i ordered bouquets, corsages, boutonniere's and center pieces, Laura made them all beautiful and stayed within my budget.

Gorgeous flowers on a short timeline. Great service! Laura is fantastic!

Brenna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had Laura create our wedding bouquets and boutteneirres and were blown away by how perfectly they came together. We received a lot of compliments throughout the day. The only negative for me was that I had to follow up with Laura a couple of times - but she delivered an amazing result. I would recommend her to anyone!

3.0

Laura made me some very beautiful bouquets and they were so reasonably priced! I asked for a greenery that was going to be out of season for my November wedding and she very kindly took some home to her own green house and grew it for my wedding! How nice is that!? The market doesn't look like much, but the flowers that come out of here are very nice. Laura seems like a person of few words, so communication might be an issue. I did not sign a contract, but everything turned out wonderful.

4.2
      3.0

Laura did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding. As others have noted, Laura runs a pretty informal set-up. No contract, no deposit and very little consultation (at least in my case). Do not be concerned! She and her team are truly skilled florists and the best value in Vancouver. She is also very flexible and willing to go the extra step to make her clients happy. At the last minute we decided we needed a floral crown and fresh petals for our flower girl; Laura made it happen that day!

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

3.0

Not your typical florist, might take your name and number on a scrap piece of paper and you might feel like customer service skills are not their forte but flowers turn out absolutely beautiful ! Excellent value for your money!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2016

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Laura is an amazing florist and can make exactly what you want - and for the price you want. I told her my price range, and showed pictures of what I wanted and she made it happen. The flowers turned out even better than I could have hoped. Laura knew what flowers were in season to meet my budget, but still give me the look I wanted. I ordered a bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets and a medium sized center piece. I also ordered some bulk flowers to make my own table arrangements.
    To keep in mind, the shop is a Market and not a typical wedding florist. Therefore, there aren't many examples or mock ups to view and you don't sign a contact. Laura also doesn't do bookings very far in advance and she is a woman is very few words. But if you know what you want, you will be really happy with the outcome.

3.8
      3.5

Kits Market is a convenience store at the corner of York Avenue and Yew Street and Flowers by Laura is tucked inside. Flowers by Laura is a pretty casual/informal business but the flowers we received for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and were an amazing value. Our flowers were really simple (white hydrangeas and roses) but didn't even compare to the fancier florists we went to. Our centerpieces were $9 each (3 stems of hydrangeas), the bridal bouquet was $75, bridesmaid bouquets were $25. If you are looking for something really extravagant then Flowers by Laura probably isn't for you but for beautiful simple flowers I would definitely recommend them.

Flowers by Laura operates pretty informally (we didn't have a contract, we just went and put in an order and gave them our phone number) but everything worked out perfectly and they even cut out flowers to fit our vases so some kind friends could just decorate the venue for us before the wedding.