King Street Ballroom & Perch Reviews

5 | Seattle, WA

5 Reviews for King Street Ballroom & Perch

Amelia Soper · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Venue and Team!

King Street Ballroom is a beautiful space! We were so surprised by the elegant yet modern take on this ballroom in downtown pioneer square. Our wedding was beautiful and team was on point! They went out of their way to ensure we had the perfect day with so many special little touches! I couldn't recommend a better place in the city to have your wedding at!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Sameera · Married on 12/22/2018

My wedding is about a year out, and I already know it will be amazing! Andrew Harris is beyond accommodating and has completely shocked me with all of his flexibility in meeting my budget, and has truly gone beyond! Cannot wait to see the venue when it is officially built and open. Definitely recommend working with Andrew!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Anabella · Married on 07/22/2018

King Street Ballroom & Perch is July 2018 wedding venue - Andrew has been amazing and we can’t wait!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Ben · Married on 09/04/2016

Although this property is not yet open, I am so excited to see that Andrew Harris is back selling the Seattle Market ! He is an amazing Catering professional and works so hard to make couples dreams a reality ! I absolutely recommend Andrew and this fantastic NEW property.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Mike · Married on 05/09/2014

We are delighted to hear Andrew Harris is going to coordinate events at the upcoming King Street Station. He is wonderful to work with, always willing to help in many ways. Give him your dream details and he will make them happen. He is very approachable and has many years of experience to make your event special. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2017