Kindred Photography LLC Reviews

Kindred Photography LLC 5
Kindred Photography LLC 6
Kindred Photography LLC 7

Noelle · Married on 04/18/2015

Kimberly and Ben were amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process...they were super organized and professional, always answering questions through email immediately. On the wedding day they made the whole wedding party feel comfortable as they took many candid and beautiful shots. They very quickly edited our photos and they were more beautiful then we ever imagined...Even after our wedding they responded promptly to our questions about printing photos/getting flash drives. They are true artists and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/07/2016

shelley · Married on 03/27/2015

I had the greatest experience having Kim and Ben as my photographers! They were very professional but have such great personalities that we felt like we had friends there instead of a vender! They stayed extra to make sure they got important shots like the cutting of the cake and father daughter dance! We were so happy with the way the shots came out we called them up less than a year later to take newborn photos of our daughter who was born in February! can't wait to call them for our next bundle of joy in the future!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Cristal · Married on 08/23/2014

Kimberly and Ben were such a great choice to ask to do our wedding photos!! They were such a joy to work with! Very pleasant and respectful to us and our guests! Couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers to capture our special day!

Acacia · Married on 05/31/2014

Kim and Ben Cegelka - owners, photographers, and husband and wife team - are phenomenal!!! Not only are our pictures truly stunning, artistic, and breathtaking, but we had the time of our lives working with them. They are 100% professional but spirited, friendly, and passionate as well. We could tell they were loving working, and we were loving working with them. The pictures do not look posed and they truly captured the essence of our personalities and our relationship. They were so easy to coordinate with and made our wedding day stress-free, so much fun, and absolutely perfect. They worked like a team and really fed off one another's inspirations. Together they captured our wedding perfectly so we can remember our special day forever. I would not hesitate a second to recommend this TALENTED and passionate team of photographers to anyone. They are truly amazing photographers and have an incredible business sense that makes any event PERFECT. Thanks Kindred Photography for truly capturing our wedding day and helping us create memories we will never forget.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Kindred Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Acacia, it was a blessing working with you as well! We loved photographing and documenting your love for one another and your wonderful personalities!

Lisa · event on 04/13/2014

Kim did two fitness shoots and a boudoir shoot for me - I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She went above and beyond when it came to the design of the photo book. I loved her shots- she does such great editing! There were so many options to choose from. Any shoot I do in the fture, I will be booking Kim!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kimberly and Ben set us at ease from the very first meeting. We knew once we met with them that we were going to choose them for our wedding. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work that lead to such an amazing album! It captured everything I had hoped for on my wedding day!! Thank you!!

• Lohana

Lohana · Married on 11/02/2013

Kimberly did my boudoir shoot and man it was a blast. She was so fun and creative an my now husband LOVED the album she put together and designed! I would recommend her for anyone that is hunting a great photographer for their special day.

• Y

Yen · Married on 08/25/2013

There are not enough words to describe what a delight it was to work with Ben and Kim. They exemplify professionalism to its fullest and have a great talent in providing the best captured moments to its clients. They are the first photographers I would recommend to any bride or client that needs high quality professionals.

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

Benjamin & Kimberly were very responsive and friendly from the beginning. They worked with me to create a custom package that fit my needs and budget. My wedding photos came out amazing, both the traditional and candid pictures exceeded my expectations. Pictures came back very quickly. I highly recommend them.

Kindred Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda. It was wonderful working with you and we are so glad that we could help you celebrate on your wedding day which was absolutely beautiful!

Leah Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

"Stephen and I started dating soon after we became lab partners in college. Even before he asked me to be his wife, I knew exactly the type of wedding I wanted to plan: down-to-earth, rustic, and very personal. For me, finding kind and talented photographers (for a reasonable price!) was a top priority in order to memorialize one of the best days of our lives. We found exactly what we were looking for at Kindred Photography. Benjamin and Kimberly immediately put me at ease; they were extremely friendly, caring, and receptive to my wishes. Stephen and I were so impressed and pleased with the hundreds of gorgeous images they captured. They even snapped a picture of my husband and I with all 10 of our ringbearers/flower girls (ages 2-10).....all but 1 are looking at the camera!"

Sent on 03/12/2017

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

Kimberly and Benjamin are "ninja photographers". They are everywhere but you never see them. We thoroughly enjoyed having Kindred Photography as a part of our wedding and engagement. They are talented professionals who add a personal touch and artistry to their work. I recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kim and Ben were fantastic to work with. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't have been more thrilled with how they all turned out- especially our pictures with our bridesmaids and groomsmen! They arrived early on the day of the wedding, and most of the time we didn't even notice them taking pictures. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Bethany Gallagher · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Engagement & Wedding

Kim and Ben did an amazinggg job at our engagements shoot and our wedding. The pictures came out great and are above and beyond all of our expectations for a very reasonable price! We met with many different photographers when trying to make a decision and we immediately knew we would hire Kim and Ben. They are so sweet and really passionate about their job. The communication was always phenomenal. Kim and Ben would talk with the vendors relieving and stress we had. We would highly recommend highering Kindred Photography!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Kindred Photography LLC 8
    Kindred Photography LLC 9
    Kindred Photography LLC 10
    Kindred Photography LLC 11
    Kindred Photography LLC 12
    Kindred Photography LLC 13

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Kim and Ben were terrific to work with. They were very responsive to our questions during the planning process. On the wedding day, they were very unobtrusive and put everyone at ease, while still being very efficient and thorough. The day began with some heavy rain which cleared just before the reception, and they were able to adjust easily to the changing conditions. I am a little camera shy, but Kim and Ben were so pleasant and so clearly knew what they were doing, that I quickly felt comfortable with them. Within three days of the wedding they sent us some sneak peeks, which look amazing. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Ben and Kim were great, they were right in our budget and provided an exceptional service.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Kim and Ben are fantastic, unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances we weren't able to have Kim on our wedding day, but they brought in another photographer and everything worked out perfectly - no bumps in the road at all! Very flexible, I have known Kim for what feels like my entire life - so you can believe me when I say Kindred Photography will work with you, and get you the most beautiful memories from your big day. I would HIGHLY suggest them!

Sent on 02/23/2017

3.0

Kimberly and Benjamin were very professional and extremely pleasant to work with. Kimberly was even willing to take our wedding photos in the rain. The only complaint we had was with the difficulty in contacting them. We would often leave several messages with before getting a return call. However, despite that, we had a very pleasant overall experience with them and the pictures came out beautiful.

Corinne · Married on 09/13/2015

4.2

Kim & Ben were great! They were flexible about hours needed and with going to 2 separate locations to photograph both my husband & I getting ready. The edited photos were delivered within 8 weeks on a flash drive and they exceeded the proposed number of photos by a large number. The images were high quality and they captured many moments for us to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 03/14/2016

3.5
      2.0

I think the photos could of used a big more of creativity. Everything was pretty standard. But they were very kind and offered awesome prices.

Sent on 09/26/2014