Kindred Photography LLC Reviews

Kindred Photography LLC 5
Kindred Photography LLC 6
Kindred Photography LLC 7

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

They helped us capture the most perfect day!

My husband and I got married on September 22, 2018. We found Kindred Photography on a wedding website and contacted them for a quote. They immediately replied and set up a time for us to meet them. They were both so easy going and relaxed. Their demeanor made us feel so much more comfortable about being photographed. They photographed our engagement photos and about a year later did our wedding photos. Our photos came out amazing and were the perfect touch to capturing our special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The bonus is definitely two photographers, especially a husband and wife who know how to capture the love you and your significant other share.

Geoffrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim and Ben did a great job! They had a good price and delivered over 1500 amazing photos of our wedding. They arrived early and started shooting right away. I often didn't even notice they were there getting candid shots. They were very nice and professional, so glad we chose them! As a fellow photographer I highly recommend Kindred!

Kindred Photography LLC 9
    Kindred Photography LLC 10
    Kindred Photography LLC 11

Krystle Kelly · Married on 07/13/2018

Extremely happy!!! Great Quality

Our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing. The photographers were able to capture every detail of our day. I would definitely recommend them. They were wonderful to work with.

• Kate

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Ben and Kim are AMAZING. They are the kindest people I've ever met, extremely talented and so easy to work with. They are very professional and always respond to emails/phone calls right away. My husband and I were really nervous about being in front of the camera but Ben and Kim made us feel comfortable right away and made our engagement session and wedding pictures really enjoyable. They are really relaxed which in turn made us feel relaxed and I think our pictures came out better because of that! They are really creative with their photos but also open to ideas or pictures that we wanted. Our engagement photos were stunning and we just received our wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out! They captured everything from my shoes to our guests having a good time. They were also able to capture our emotions and personality so perfectly that we felt like we were reliving our wedding day as we looked through all the photos. We would highly recommend Kindred Photography to other couples!

We loved working with you. Thank you so much for making our day perfect and capturing every moment.

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Kim and Ben were a DREAM to work with! They’re extremely personable, make you feel very comfortable and extremely professional at the same time! They turned our visions into reality and captured more than we could have asked for from our big day! They were referred to us (thankfully) and I would refer them a million times over to anyone looking for someone to capture their day perfectly!

Kindred Photography LLC 12
    Kindred Photography LLC 13
    Kindred Photography LLC 14

Alaina · Married on 06/02/2018

Kindred (Ben and Kim) are great. First, they were willing to meet me and my husband at a convenient location between our house and theirs for our initial meeting. They worked with us to come up with the a package that fit our needs and our budget. We had a great time at our engagement session and it was great to get to know them a little more during the session. My husband, Ben, Kim, and I all got along great. On the wedding day they were amazing! They were patient with our crazy groomsmen and hit all of the must have pictures we wanted. We just got our photos back and they are perfect. They captured the feelings of emotion, excitement, love, and fun of the day. I can't speak highly enough of Kindred.

• Karol

Karol · Married on 04/07/2018

We are so happy!

My husband and I cannot thank Kindred Photography enough for all the amazing memories they captured on our wedding day! Everything came out beautiful, and was exactly what we were invisioning! Everything was also given to us in a timely fashion, and even earlier than expected! We love their work and highley recomend them! We will be using them to catpture many other memories throughout our life together.

Adam · Married on 11/04/2017

Spectacular, professional, punctual, approachable, kind. Pretty much they will surpass any standard or expectation you may have. I can’t say enough how lucky my wife and I feel that we could have Kim and Ben handle our photos. Not only were the photos great, but they were so warm and friendly as well. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Kindred Photography LLC 15
    Kindred Photography LLC 16

Susan · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kim and Ben. They were so friendly and welcoming, professional, and talented. Our photos are GORGEOUS. From the onset I loved their style, it's a great blend of traditional and more creative and it's clear they love what they do. And they are so nice! You feel instantly comfortable with them as if you've known them forever after five minutes. It's true what they say: The day goes by in a blink, and I am certain our memories will last forever through the photos we have thanks to Kim and Ben. Seriously, if you spend money on only one thing make it your photography, and make it Kindred Photography. You won't regret it.

Kindred Photography LLC 17
    Kindred Photography LLC 18
    Kindred Photography LLC 19
    Kindred Photography LLC 20
    Kindred Photography LLC 21
    Kindred Photography LLC 22
    Kindred Photography LLC 23
  • User3068426 · 1+ year ago

Ben and Kim were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. They are true professionals and we felt completely confident in their work from planning to shooting to the delivery of the finished product. They are also very warm and friendly people. The combination of good personal vibes and confidence in their abilities made us feel relaxed. They have a deep understanding of the mechanics of photography and were both thorough and creative in capturing scenes and moments. Importantly, they moved and shot effortlessly without us ever noticing their presence during the ceremony and reception but also took the lead during family photos. A great value for a pair of highly skilled photographers.

Vince · Married on 08/19/2017

What can be said about Kim and Ben that hasn't already been articulated regarding the quality of their work and the kindness of their spirits? I suppose the best thing to do would be to speak from the heart about not only the outcome of our wedding photos, but about the way we were touched by observing their grace and unwavering patience on the most significant day of our new life together.

Ben and Kim flew all the way out from Connecticut to shoot our wedding in Chicago and we could not have imagined anyone else in the world being with us to document and celebrate our nuptuals. Ben was the first person to show up at my house (where I was getting ready and waiting for my groomsmen to arrive) and talked me through my head space as to calm my nerves...I was noticeably shaky! Ben's advice and warm words of encouragement took me from about an "OH, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW!" on the "THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!" scale to right in the sweet spot of "You and your bride deserve this day, each other and all of the love that you're going to receive today." I could not have imagined the day without his guidance, direction and friendship. It is an honor to know him and a joy to have seen him on that day. Several of my friends came up to me to talk about how much fun he was having dancing and smiling and partaking in all of the fun! I owe you a great debt, Ben. Thank you for everything you are.

Kim had the pleasure of spending the day with my bride (now wife) and the photos that Kim captured brought tears to my eyes. I know my wife better than I know anyone in this life and I could clearly see that Kim knew exactly where to be and precisely what to say to make sure that Lauren was calm, collected and absolutely radiant. I honestly felt as if Kim was one of my wife's sisters on that day. The love they captured and the love that they gave is something we will cherish always.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Ben and Kim. You are simply and utterly beautiful.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2017

Words don't even begin to describe how happy we are with the photos that Kim & Ben took on our wedding day. They captured so much happiness and pure emotion and we will be able to relive all of the best moments for the rest of our lives. We met with a few different photographers before our wedding and Kim and Ben had the artistic vision that we were looking for (my husband is an artist so he is picky) and the chemistry between the two of them not only helped make the day run smoothly but also provided for tons of pictures from different angles, moments and perspectives that we believe other photographer teams would miss. These two are truly unique in what they offer and we can't recommend them enough!

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kim and Ben were absolutely exceptional in every way. From the first phone call, to arranging the details, to every way they helped on the wedding day and then the actual photographs- their services were well above expectations and the photographs were absolutely gorgeous. They were a pleasure to work with and did a fabulous job. They come with our highest recommendation!!!

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Ben and Kim were amazing to work with! They responded quickly to any questions along the way. Their prices are very reasonable and with hourly rates you really get to get quality photography in your budget! They work together seamlessly and with both of them, all angles are covered! My husband and I are not big on pictures/center of attention; however, Ben and Kim made it so easy for us. They are warm and easygoing and truly made our day wonderful! But most importantly, the pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you Ben and Kim!!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2017

We highly recommend Kindred Photography! Kim and Ben take beautiful pictures! They are very professional and down-to earth. They were very easy to work with. They met with us a few times and made sure to capture all the pictures and moments we wanted. We were still on our honeymoon when we got the email that are pictures were ready. We have so many gorgeous pictures that it is hard to decided what to put into an album and what to frame. Thank you Kim and Ben for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

We were fortunate to know and be friends with Kim and Ben before we got married and could not be happier to have them capture the best day of our lives. They are an amazing husband and wife team who know exactly what they are doing, and it shows in the pictures! We are beyond happy with how our pictures came out and from the sounds of it, so are everyone else!

• April

April · Married on 02/25/2017

Kim and Ben were absolutely wonderful to work with! The day of the wedding they came to the hotel and started taking photos as soon as they came into the room where I was getting ready, and they didn't stop taking pictures for the next 7+ hours! Initially Ben went with my husband and Kim stayed with me for the pre-ceremony pictures and having the two photographers definitely made the pictures before the ceremony much easier. They were extremely professional and got great pictures without being in your face. During the actual ceremony they got so many great shots with me barely noticing them moving around us. I have been to other weddings where the photographers get right in your face or in the way of your guests and this was not the case at all! Many of my guests even commented on how great of a job they did! They were also extremely efficient when it came to getting all of the family photos done which made for more time for pictures of my husband and I.

Also, with having a winter wedding there were of course concerns about the weather and Kim assured me that they would make it to the wedding no matter what, which was very comforting leading up the the big day. They also had some great ideas that I would have never thought of when it came to making sure that my dress stayed clean for outside pictures!
    They both seem to really love what they do and it shows! All of the pictures came out phenomenal, there were so many fantastic shots that now I am left with the difficult decision of choosing what ones I want to have printed for my house! I cannot stop looking at all of the pictures! Also once your pictures are finished (which only took them a couple of weeks to finish!) you get an awesome app for your phone so you always have access to all of your pictures!
    I would highly recommend Kindred Photography for your wedding or other photography needs!

Dana · Married on 12/16/2016

Ben and Kim are amazing to work with! Our photos came out beautifully. We are so happy we hired them to photograph our wedding. We wouldn't think of hiring anyone else for our future photo needs.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kindred Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Dana!

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

KINDRED!!! I can't speak highly enough of Kim and Ben and their work. From the beginning, they were on point with answering my emails and asking for my input - they asked for shots I wanted for the day of to be sure they didn't miss anything. We also took engagement pictures as part of our package- we thought we were going to get rained out and they were flexible with this as well. They met us halfway and made us feel so comfortable. On the day of our wedding, it was so nice to have 2 shooters and see different point of view. People have not stopped raving about how great our pictures are. Thank you Kindred!!

Holly · Married on 10/02/2016

We knew Ben and Kim were knowledgeable from our first consultation. They were professional and accommodating during our big day, and our guests even commented on how friendly they were. But most of the time, we didn't even notice them capturing all our special moments! And the end results were page after page of beautiful photos.

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Ben and Kim were great to work with and we love all of our pictures so much! They truly do amazing work.

Mallory · Married on 09/10/2016

Ben and Kim were great! I would highly recommend them to any bride. They captured everything we wanted and we could not be happier with our pictures!

Solomon · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I loved working with kindred photography. They captured all the moments and because they are married they knew what moments to catch and when to catch us smiling or laughing. We also enjoyed the how one of them was with us while we were preparing for the wedding which helps tell a story about our wedding from beginning to the end. They were awesome, very professional and they were there to help us capture our wedding day!

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with Ben and Kimberly! So easy to work with, pictures came out beautiful! They were very responsive and answered all our questions. The day of our wedding was super smooth, it was about 102 degrees and they were able to keep everyone organized and get all the family pictures done quickly so family members were able to go inside and not sit out in the hot sun!