Kindred Photography LLC Reviews

Kindred Photography LLC 6
Kindred Photography LLC 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Helped me make lasting memories

Kim and Ben were extremely quick to respond to my Wedding Wire request and also included a professional brochure clearly explaining their offerings.
    We were coming from out of town and weren't familiar with a location for our photos and they recommended a goregous bridge in Simsbury and they were flexible to also come to our party location to do family portraits. We are so happy that we chose them.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Kindred Photography LLC 8

Hywel R · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Husband and Wife Team

Kim and Ben were incredible throughout the entire day and did not stop taking photographs until the very end.
    They did an amazing job setting up and coordinating our first look photo, and then followed us around as we suggested different places to capture our day - as we moved from place to place, both Ben and Kim would experiment with different angles, poses, lighting etc. but made sure we were having fun with it.
    At our dinner and reception, Kim and Ben navigated the crowds (we were a small venue with a large group and a band) and shot great candid photos as well as plenty of group shots.
    As a husband and wife team, Kim and Ben have a great chemistry and we felt at ease throughout the day and night. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Lee

Lee Simmons · Married on 07/13/2019

Great to work with, easy to communicate with

Kim and Ben were fantastic! Easy to work with. Easy to communicate to. Easy to get ideas from. Real down to earth people who really wanted the best for us. I liked how they asked good questions to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. They had creative solutions for us. And best of all, the picture quality was great. Great shots, great colors. We are so happy we hired them. We had a lot of deal with, they made our lives easier. We highly recommend them for your wedding

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Skyler

Skyler · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing beyond words

These two are absolutely the best! Caring, amazing people with great sense of humor. Made us feel comfortable right away. Friendly, go with the flow people with beautiful smiles and souls! We did our engagement shoot and wedding with them.
    For the engagement shoot we hiked up a mountain in the middle of summer and got stuck in a thunderstorm at the top. They stuck with us and got some stunning, candid pictures that captured US.
    At the wedding they were everywhere. They made it so easy for us to be in front of a camera. After the "formal" pictures they walked around like little ninjas snapping away candid shots of all our family and us. Half the time we didn't even know they were there! We all had so much fun with them. So excited to get our pictures back! Love love love Kindred!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Kindred Photography LLC 9
    Kindred Photography LLC 10
    Kindred Photography LLC 11
    Kindred Photography LLC 12

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

They helped us capture the most perfect day!

My husband and I got married on September 22, 2018. We found Kindred Photography on a wedding website and contacted them for a quote. They immediately replied and set up a time for us to meet them. They were both so easy going and relaxed. Their demeanor made us feel so much more comfortable about being photographed. They photographed our engagement photos and about a year later did our wedding photos. Our photos came out amazing and were the perfect touch to capturing our special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The bonus is definitely two photographers, especially a husband and wife who know how to capture the love you and your significant other share.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Geoffrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim and Ben did a great job! They had a good price and delivered over 1500 amazing photos of our wedding. They arrived early and started shooting right away. I often didn't even notice they were there getting candid shots. They were very nice and professional, so glad we chose them! As a fellow photographer I highly recommend Kindred!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Kindred Photography LLC 13
    Kindred Photography LLC 14
    Kindred Photography LLC 15

Krystle Kelly · Married on 07/13/2018

Extremely happy!!! Great Quality

Our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing. The photographers were able to capture every detail of our day. I would definitely recommend them. They were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2018

Kim and Ben (Kindred Photography) are absolutely AMAZING! From the very first meeting to our wedding day we were put at ease with their professionalism and expertise. As my husband and I got ready in two very different locations we were thrilled that Kim was able to come to my parents while Ben went to the hotel where my husband got ready. The candid photos of us getting ready and the laughter with our bridal party could not have been better. It was such a relief to have them traveling with us, as Kim and Ben made sure my husband and I were still able to get our first look in despite us both running late due to traffic as they were in constant contact with each other. It was such a perfect moment that we were able to share together before we said "I do" and could not have been possible without them! During the ceremony we barely saw them yet the moments and photos they captured were outstanding!! We had many guests even compliment on how wonderful they were! After the ceremony while we took family and bridal party photos they were so quick and efficient that we were able to get so many more photos just my husband and I while still being able to enjoy every moment of the reception! They were especially fantastic with dealing with the heat for not only the bridal party but especially for our grandparents and making sure to get them out of the elements as quickly as they could! When the timing was right outside they made sure to grab us for sunset photos as well as a late night photo on the dock overlooking the lake we were married on! The photos are absolutely breathtaking! It will be hard to pick which ones to hang up! My husband and I could not recommend Kim and Ben more! They are the absolute best!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Kindred Photography LLC 16
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Ben and Kim are AMAZING. They are the kindest people I've ever met, extremely talented and so easy to work with. They are very professional and always respond to emails/phone calls right away. My husband and I were really nervous about being in front of the camera but Ben and Kim made us feel comfortable right away and made our engagement session and wedding pictures really enjoyable. They are really relaxed which in turn made us feel relaxed and I think our pictures came out better because of that! They are really creative with their photos but also open to ideas or pictures that we wanted. Our engagement photos were stunning and we just received our wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out! They captured everything from my shoes to our guests having a good time. They were also able to capture our emotions and personality so perfectly that we felt like we were reliving our wedding day as we looked through all the photos. We would highly recommend Kindred Photography to other couples!

We loved working with you. Thank you so much for making our day perfect and capturing every moment.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Kim and Ben were a DREAM to work with! They’re extremely personable, make you feel very comfortable and extremely professional at the same time! They turned our visions into reality and captured more than we could have asked for from our big day! They were referred to us (thankfully) and I would refer them a million times over to anyone looking for someone to capture their day perfectly!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Kindred Photography LLC 17
    Kindred Photography LLC 18
    Kindred Photography LLC 19

Alaina · Married on 06/02/2018

Kindred (Ben and Kim) are great. First, they were willing to meet me and my husband at a convenient location between our house and theirs for our initial meeting. They worked with us to come up with the a package that fit our needs and our budget. We had a great time at our engagement session and it was great to get to know them a little more during the session. My husband, Ben, Kim, and I all got along great. On the wedding day they were amazing! They were patient with our crazy groomsmen and hit all of the must have pictures we wanted. We just got our photos back and they are perfect. They captured the feelings of emotion, excitement, love, and fun of the day. I can't speak highly enough of Kindred.

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Karol

Karol · Married on 04/07/2018

We are so happy!

My husband and I cannot thank Kindred Photography enough for all the amazing memories they captured on our wedding day! Everything came out beautiful, and was exactly what we were invisioning! Everything was also given to us in a timely fashion, and even earlier than expected! We love their work and highley recomend them! We will be using them to catpture many other memories throughout our life together.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Adam · Married on 11/04/2017

Spectacular, professional, punctual, approachable, kind. Pretty much they will surpass any standard or expectation you may have. I can’t say enough how lucky my wife and I feel that we could have Kim and Ben handle our photos. Not only were the photos great, but they were so warm and friendly as well. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Kindred Photography LLC 20
    Kindred Photography LLC 21

Susan · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kim and Ben. They were so friendly and welcoming, professional, and talented. Our photos are GORGEOUS. From the onset I loved their style, it's a great blend of traditional and more creative and it's clear they love what they do. And they are so nice! You feel instantly comfortable with them as if you've known them forever after five minutes. It's true what they say: The day goes by in a blink, and I am certain our memories will last forever through the photos we have thanks to Kim and Ben. Seriously, if you spend money on only one thing make it your photography, and make it Kindred Photography. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Kindred Photography LLC 22
    Kindred Photography LLC 23
    Kindred Photography LLC 24
    Kindred Photography LLC 25
    Kindred Photography LLC 26
    Kindred Photography LLC 27
    Kindred Photography LLC 28

Ben and Kim were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. They are true professionals and we felt completely confident in their work from planning to shooting to the delivery of the finished product. They are also very warm and friendly people. The combination of good personal vibes and confidence in their abilities made us feel relaxed. They have a deep understanding of the mechanics of photography and were both thorough and creative in capturing scenes and moments. Importantly, they moved and shot effortlessly without us ever noticing their presence during the ceremony and reception but also took the lead during family photos. A great value for a pair of highly skilled photographers.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Vince · Married on 08/19/2017

What can be said about Kim and Ben that hasn't already been articulated regarding the quality of their work and the kindness of their spirits? I suppose the best thing to do would be to speak from the heart about not only the outcome of our wedding photos, but about the way we were touched by observing their grace and unwavering patience on the most significant day of our new life together.

Ben and Kim flew all the way out from Connecticut to shoot our wedding in Chicago and we could not have imagined anyone else in the world being with us to document and celebrate our nuptuals. Ben was the first person to show up at my house (where I was getting ready and waiting for my groomsmen to arrive) and talked me through my head space as to calm my nerves...I was noticeably shaky! Ben's advice and warm words of encouragement took me from about an "OH, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW!" on the "THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!" scale to right in the sweet spot of "You and your bride deserve this day, each other and all of the love that you're going to receive today." I could not have imagined the day without his guidance, direction and friendship. It is an honor to know him and a joy to have seen him on that day. Several of my friends came up to me to talk about how much fun he was having dancing and smiling and partaking in all of the fun! I owe you a great debt, Ben. Thank you for everything you are.

Kim had the pleasure of spending the day with my bride (now wife) and the photos that Kim captured brought tears to my eyes. I know my wife better than I know anyone in this life and I could clearly see that Kim knew exactly where to be and precisely what to say to make sure that Lauren was calm, collected and absolutely radiant. I honestly felt as if Kim was one of my wife's sisters on that day. The love they captured and the love that they gave is something we will cherish always.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Ben and Kim. You are simply and utterly beautiful.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2017

Words don't even begin to describe how happy we are with the photos that Kim & Ben took on our wedding day. They captured so much happiness and pure emotion and we will be able to relive all of the best moments for the rest of our lives. We met with a few different photographers before our wedding and Kim and Ben had the artistic vision that we were looking for (my husband is an artist so he is picky) and the chemistry between the two of them not only helped make the day run smoothly but also provided for tons of pictures from different angles, moments and perspectives that we believe other photographer teams would miss. These two are truly unique in what they offer and we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kim and Ben were absolutely exceptional in every way. From the first phone call, to arranging the details, to every way they helped on the wedding day and then the actual photographs- their services were well above expectations and the photographs were absolutely gorgeous. They were a pleasure to work with and did a fabulous job. They come with our highest recommendation!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Ben and Kim were amazing to work with! They responded quickly to any questions along the way. Their prices are very reasonable and with hourly rates you really get to get quality photography in your budget! They work together seamlessly and with both of them, all angles are covered! My husband and I are not big on pictures/center of attention; however, Ben and Kim made it so easy for us. They are warm and easygoing and truly made our day wonderful! But most importantly, the pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you Ben and Kim!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2017

We highly recommend Kindred Photography! Kim and Ben take beautiful pictures! They are very professional and down-to earth. They were very easy to work with. They met with us a few times and made sure to capture all the pictures and moments we wanted. We were still on our honeymoon when we got the email that are pictures were ready. We have so many gorgeous pictures that it is hard to decided what to put into an album and what to frame. Thank you Kim and Ben for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

We were fortunate to know and be friends with Kim and Ben before we got married and could not be happier to have them capture the best day of our lives. They are an amazing husband and wife team who know exactly what they are doing, and it shows in the pictures! We are beyond happy with how our pictures came out and from the sounds of it, so are everyone else!

Sent on 05/26/2017
  • April

April · Married on 02/25/2017

Kim and Ben were absolutely wonderful to work with! The day of the wedding they came to the hotel and started taking photos as soon as they came into the room where I was getting ready, and they didn't stop taking pictures for the next 7+ hours! Initially Ben went with my husband and Kim stayed with me for the pre-ceremony pictures and having the two photographers definitely made the pictures before the ceremony much easier. They were extremely professional and got great pictures without being in your face. During the actual ceremony they got so many great shots with me barely noticing them moving around us. I have been to other weddings where the photographers get right in your face or in the way of your guests and this was not the case at all! Many of my guests even commented on how great of a job they did! They were also extremely efficient when it came to getting all of the family photos done which made for more time for pictures of my husband and I.

Also, with having a winter wedding there were of course concerns about the weather and Kim assured me that they would make it to the wedding no matter what, which was very comforting leading up the the big day. They also had some great ideas that I would have never thought of when it came to making sure that my dress stayed clean for outside pictures!
    They both seem to really love what they do and it shows! All of the pictures came out phenomenal, there were so many fantastic shots that now I am left with the difficult decision of choosing what ones I want to have printed for my house! I cannot stop looking at all of the pictures! Also once your pictures are finished (which only took them a couple of weeks to finish!) you get an awesome app for your phone so you always have access to all of your pictures!
    I would highly recommend Kindred Photography for your wedding or other photography needs!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Dana · Married on 12/16/2016

Ben and Kim are amazing to work with! Our photos came out beautifully. We are so happy we hired them to photograph our wedding. We wouldn't think of hiring anyone else for our future photo needs.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kindred Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Dana!

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

KINDRED!!! I can't speak highly enough of Kim and Ben and their work. From the beginning, they were on point with answering my emails and asking for my input - they asked for shots I wanted for the day of to be sure they didn't miss anything. We also took engagement pictures as part of our package- we thought we were going to get rained out and they were flexible with this as well. They met us halfway and made us feel so comfortable. On the day of our wedding, it was so nice to have 2 shooters and see different point of view. People have not stopped raving about how great our pictures are. Thank you Kindred!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Holly · Married on 10/02/2016

We knew Ben and Kim were knowledgeable from our first consultation. They were professional and accommodating during our big day, and our guests even commented on how friendly they were. But most of the time, we didn't even notice them capturing all our special moments! And the end results were page after page of beautiful photos.

Sent on 02/17/2017