Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions Reviews

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 3
Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 4

Marina Chavez · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Casino Themed Winter Party

The casino themed service was outstanding, and kept event guests engaged throughout the night. Our annual winter party had 50% more attendance this year due to the fun environment. The service was amazing! It was nice not to stress about the services because Kim was very attentive. Definitely Recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions's reply:

Thank you Marina, it was my pleasure! It was great to see everyone having a great time and I hope we can do it again next year!
  • Elisa

Elisa Diane Cooper · Married on 12/06/2019

Fantastic!

My wedding was such a dream, thanks to the best services by Kim and DJ Jaime. Our special day was absolutely perfect and everything I could have ever imagined. My side of the family does not dance, and a lot of them came up to the fence floor to dance! It was perfect. Thank you both so much for making this day a dream come true.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions's reply:

Congratulations to you both and I'm so happy you found us all the way from Californina! Thank you so much for the Review and we are so happy that everyone had a great time!

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Experience with Kim!

I have nothing negative to say about Kim. Her services were beyond my expectations. She was extremely helpful planning wedding and helpful day of wedding. I highly recommend her. I already referred her to my friends and family. She is trustworthy and professional

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Viridiana

Viridiana · Married on 11/09/2019

November 2019 Flores Wedding

Ms. Kimberly made our wedding an amazing night. We hired her around 1.5 months prior to our wedding. We had not planned on hiring a wedding coordinator as we had already hired most of the vendors that were needed. Then I started reading into day of coordination. Pretty much meaning we would not have to answer phone calls with vendors and focus on enjoying our day.

We had no idea what a life saver she would be. She took care of EVERYTHING in terms of planning, organizing and ensuring everything went smoothly on our big day. She got in contact with our vendors (music, cake, venue, dessert table, photo booth, etc.) to confirm times and set ups. She always kept us updated on anything happening.

Her services also included a detailed timeline of the big day and she also attended our rehearsal dinner to ensure everyone was aware of their role.

Our big day was enjoyed 1000% more and I can say she was very much responsible for that. She made sure we were always comfortable and followed up with us if we ever needed a break. She prepped our toast glasses as well.

I CANNOT stress enough for amazing Kimberly was for us. I would recommend her over and over again. I cannot thank her enough for her services and I’ll tell you, she is worth EVERY penny! 🥰

Sent on 01/14/2020

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions's reply:

Oh my, I was not expecting this! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain what I put into every event! Hard part is that I miss everyone after the event! I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your wedding day. I miss you both so please stay in touch and thanks again!

Vanessa · Married on 11/02/2019

All I can say is that Kim and her services are amazing!!! She took care of everything! She’s very organized and so helpful!

Kim is the best!! I highly recommend all of her services! She’s so helpful and makes everything so less stressful for you because she cares of everything!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! I am grateful that you put your trust in me! You had a beautiful ceremony and congratulations to you and John!
  • Vianney

Vianney Gallegos · Married on 07/06/2019

Love kim & her services!

Kim was by far the best coordinator ever!! She helped coordinate my entire wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with her work! You will not regret hiring her!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Annalysha · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Wedding Planner!!!

Kim was a MAJOR help through the whole wedding process, from recommending vendors to letting me wait in her air condition car before the church ceremony. Thanks to Kim's excellent advice and professional experience my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without stressing over things. I would highly recommend her services to my close family members and friends.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • U

Uvaldo Valdez · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

Kim did a fantastic job from start to finish! She outdid herself by constantly keeping in touch with us and the vendors so that everything would flow smoothly the day of the wedding. We couldn’t of picked a better person to help us through all of this!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alyssa Nieto · Married on 05/18/2019

Reyes Your Beers To The Nieto’s Wedding

Kim was so professional & was honestly our saving grace! She helped us plan our wedding from the inside out. The wedding turned out to be all I could have ever imagined & more! Bridezilla was never unleashed because Kim had all our vendors on a timeline & had spoken to them each & everyone of them previous to our event to what we wanted etc.

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 5
    Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 6
    Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 7
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Matthew Nieto · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal services

Kim not only coordinated our whole wedding but also provided DJ services, lighting and an on-site event coordinator. The coordinator was on top of everything especially our cake that was tipping over. She got us to take pics with the cake before they had to take immediate action to cut the cake before it tipped over. DJ services played all the genres of music we asked and even took requests from guests! My bride looked beautiful and was completely in awe with our special day

Sent on 06/24/2019

Andrea · Married on 03/17/2019

Could not have done it without Kim!

Kim did an amazing job putting everything together. I had most of my wedding planned out by the time we hired her but I can tell you that without her, rehearsal and the day of would not have gone smoothly! She thought of things we would have never thought of doing. She put it all together for one amazing, memorable, and non-stressful day. I HIGHLY recommend hiring a planner for your big day and even more so, I recommend Kim for your big day!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

Most professional, detail-oriented, and best of all communicative wedding planning/DJ-ing/uplighting business professionals you can get!

Kimberly is just a wonder of organization and overall master of detail. My wife and I are so lucky to have found Kim to help us with our wedding. We asked Kim and DJ Lar to provide our music and lighting, and they did an absolutely flawless job. The lighting completely upgraded the look of our setup, and the music playlists fit our rock theme perfectly. We had guests coming up to us all night to compliment us on our music choices!

Kim was also so sweet to take on our day of coordination when some of our planning was starting to go awry, and boy did she get us back on track. There were so many details we had never even thought of, but luckily Kim had already anticipated them and had suggestions. She was always ready to plan over the phone or at a local coffee shop to to ensure the big day went exactly as planned. What's better is that she is such a warm person, that it always felt like you were just meeting with an old friend to catch up over coffee.

Kimberly goes above and beyond what you would expect from a coordinator. She was in constant contact with our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. If anything came up, she took care of it. The night prior to the wedding she stayed at the venue until at least 2am with all our vendors' set up crew to make sure everything was set out perfectly. She even played a run through of our first dance so we could practice our choreography during the chaotic time of setup. At one point during reception, Kim came up to our table to let us know that she had taken our wedding flutes, washed them, and put them back in the original box of us to take back home. My wife and I were beyond impressed, and so touched!

Thanks for putting together an amazing evening!

Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions 8
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Anyssa Arguelles · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service!

Every concern and anxiousness that I was feeling getting closer to our wedding date, Kim completely took from me! She went over every detail down to the most minute. Things I didn’t even know I needed to know, she went over for me and wrote it all down in an itinerary! I was able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress on myself or wedding party! I’m so grateful to her! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Madison Gordon · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding/event cordintator.

Wonderful very caring, friendly, always on time, did everything I wanted as well as advise me on things I didn't know. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim is great beyond measure!

Kim Garza did an excellent job coordinating my wedding back in September. We are so fortunate to have found her. It wasn't easy planning a wedding in McAllen Texas while living in Los Angeles, but Kim definitely made my wedding planning experience a breeze and she went above and beyond to make our special day extraordinary.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/02/2017

You will NOT regret it

I hired Kim Garza to be our day coordinator...but I can honestly say she went above and beyond. I was so stressed and worried about everything but having Kim really took a load off my back. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day and take all the special moments in. At the end of our wedding I received so many compliments on how organized and fun the reception was. I am so thankful that we had Kim.