Kimberly Smith Events Reviews

Kimberly Smith Events 3
Kimberly Smith Events 4
Kimberly Smith Events 5

Renae Miller · Married on 05/17/2019

Everything went smoothly. Excellent.

Kimberly,
    Thank you for everything. Cassidi was a huge help keeping everyone on schedule. She is very sweet and professional. Could not have asked for anything to be better.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 03/09/2019

The best wedding planner!

Kimberly and her team were awesome to work with and were so helpful with planning our big day! Thanks to them, everything went smooth and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely exceptional!!

I cannot say enough about Kimberly and her team. One of the things That was so important to me was that my mom and I and my girls didn’t have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. That was all made possible by Kimberly Smith Events. Not once was I bothered with questions or problems. If anything went wrong that day, I didn’t know anything about it! Im so incredibly thankful for Kimberly and her 💥AMAZING💥team making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT. Hiring this team was the beat decision I made during my wedding planning process!

Kimberly Smith Events 6
    Kimberly Smith Events 7
    Kimberly Smith Events 8
    Kimberly Smith Events 9
    Kimberly Smith Events 10
    Sent on 01/29/2019

Tori O’Bryan · Married on 11/03/2018

O’Bryan Wedding

I adored my experience with Kimberly! The environment she has at her studio is SO calming & proffesional. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. I can not recommend Kimberly Smith Events enough. They truly made the process stress free.

Kimberly Smith Events 11
    Sent on 01/24/2019

Sara · Married on 09/23/2018

Kimberly and her team are amazing. We the month of coordinator package so she came in during the end of things but jumped right in! She wasn’t afraid to change things and help me adjust things. Kimberly was very responsive and easy to work with. She makes a timeline for the day and everything flowed perfectly. It was so nice to have her the day of because I knew she would handle everything. Our wedding was amazing and I give so much of the credit to her.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lana · Married on 02/17/2018

Kimberly and her team was wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 02/17/2018

Kimberly was not only one of the nicest people to work with, but the most organized and understanding. She helped make my wedding day go smoothly even with some of the unique additions I wanted added. Kimberly is a great listener and incorporated even the smallest details that I liked into the planning process. The Kimberly Smith Events team is great one to work with!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Suzanna · Married on 03/25/2017

Kimberly made our wedding day a breeze!! Everything turned out perfect. We could not have done it without her. She and Ashley were so helpful and wonderful to work with. It was so nice having her help as the day approached. I would definitely recommend KSE to anyone needing a planner!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

They were one top of everything, but not in a pushy way! If ever we have wished for a guardian angel, Kimberly Smith Events really fit the bill. She felt like a member of our family. She was very reasonable in cost and worth a million in assistance! I will call her again.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding was a beautiful & stress free thanks to Kimberly & her staff. She and I met several times to discuss my wedding vision & how to implement it on a strict budget. What she created far exceeded my expectations! Weeks later my guests are still calling to talk about how wonderful my wedding was. I am really happy we hired her & highly recommended her services.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

We did not use a wedding planner with my oldest daughter. However, with my middle daughter, Hannah living in Mobile, and trying to plan a wedding here in Dothan things became quite stressful. We enlisted the help of Kimberly about 3-4 months before the wedding. It was the BEST decision EVER!!! The professionalism in which she performed was exceptional. Kimberly, also made hand held fans and wedding wands which we purchased from her Etsy store that just made the entire wedding. She also took care of little issues, contacted vendors, gave references for musicians, etc. She made the rehearsal and wedding day go off without a hitch! We can't thank her enough for all that she did! My only regret was that I didn't enlist her help from the very beginning.

So, if you are on the fence about spending the money for a planner I would suggest, YES, DO IT! You will be glad you did. We will definitely be using her again when my youngest daughter gets married :)

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rachal · Married on 03/26/2016

Very helpful with ideas that you have, and any questions that you may have. Wonderful personality.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Simone · Married on 10/24/2015

Kimberly is AMAZING!!! She makes sure you are stress free throughout your wedding planning process and the day of. She's very responsive like it doesn't matter what she's doing, she will call you to check on you and to let you know how the planning process is going. Kimberly and her team won't disappoint you and she will turn any event into a dream come true!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cheryl · Married on 07/25/2015

Best event planner ever! Kimberly planned and executed our oldest daughter's wedding reception. It was a fairly large event with caterers, bar tenders, live band, vendors to supervise, etc. She nailed it!! She did such a fabulous job that we hired her for our youngest daughter's wedding reception also! Kimberly is organized, reliable, always responds to your calls/texts quickly. She is easy to talk to and has tons of great ideas and resources. Our only regret is that we don't have another daughter for Kimberly to plan a reception for. We are definitely fans. Scoop her up as fast as you can!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Maria · Married on 05/02/2015

In preparing for my wedding day, there were a lot of things to coordinate in regards to all of the vendors, location, and details that I had wanted for my wedding day. With that, comes a lot of worries and stressors that come into play in coordinating everything, but due to hiring Kimberly Smith Events as our wedding planner, my husband and I were able to have the best time at our wedding as every last detail was taken care of and for our friends and family, as well, it was a day that they will never forget. The KSE Team truly made my wedding day the most perfect day for us and I was able to have the wedding of my dreams due to the time and effort they took to make sure every detail and every part of my wedding was taken care of and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2014

Kimberly is a must-have for your wedding! She is dependable and affordable. Having Kimberly we our wedding planner made our wedding day run smoothly and I never had to worry about anything! She goes above and beyond to coordinate with your vendors and to make you feel calm. My parents were so grateful for her and that they could relax on the big day. I highly recommend hiring her for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Chante R. · Married on 09/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

The KSE team came in a month before our wedding and helped tie-up all the loose ends. They were kind, professional, and assisted with whatever we needed to be done. They offered suggestions of what works well and even reminded us of somethings we had forgotten. They executed the rehearsal dinner and the wedding ceremony/reception to perfection. The biggest thing was: they were always available and willing to help.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Kimberly planned my Spring country club wedding at the Enterprise Country Club. I would definitely recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for a planner in the area. I live 6 hours from where my wedding was so Kimberly's assistance was very important to me and my stress level! She is dependable, competent, smart, responsible, and has a great sense of style. She listened to my wants, ideas, thoughts and concerns from start to finish (which was about 10 months!) She knows what she is doing and will definitely bring your stress level down to a minimum!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sara · Married on 04/04/2015

Kim was amazing for my wedding in April 2015. I don't know how I could have done it without her and her assistants! I really don't want to imagine it. She helped me plan, organize, decorate, clean and keep the chaos at a minimum, especially the days leading up to the big day and of course on the big day. When you have 30 out of towners from Kentucky and New Jersey, it was a real blessing to have her lead the team. She always answered my questions and made me feel like everything was going as planned. The money was well worth it to spend on her services. Even in the least, have her there to help you the day before and the day of. But I chose to have her help a few weeks before, and I would do it again.

Sent on 05/19/2016