Kim A. Taylor Photography Reviews

24 | Broomfield, CO

24 Reviews for Kim A. Taylor Photography

Tina · Married on 11/10/2017

I am so grateful to have met Kim! she is one of the best human beings I have ever met! she is very detailed, organized and on top of her photo skills. Both Joe and I loved her work and how well she handled all events from the court ceremony to the tea ceremony to reception. She is super sweet, fun, and caring! I would love to work with her in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

What more can I say...This girl is GREAT When we initially met with her my fiancé and I both very impressed by her professionalism, her spunk and her work! We decided to do an engagement session before we booked for our wedding. Half way through the session my fiancé looked at me at said... "Lets ask her TODAY to do our wedding!" We are extremely pleased with the turn out of our engagement pictures and are looking forward to Kim spending our special day with us!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

We LOVED working with Kim Taylor!!!
    Our wedding was on the north shore at Blue Fin Bay in Minnesota.
    Kim came in a day early and scoped out the best spot for our outdoor pictures. She is professional and personable, and it made our wedding that much better.
    It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. (which was relatively fast with two months time)
    The photos of our wedding beat our expectations.
    She was an absolute JOY to work with from the very start in communicating over the phone and email. Always on top of everything super friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and most of all - FUN every step of the way.
    Thank you so so so much for being awesome and capturing such real and artistic images of the best day of our lives! XOXO

Sent on 06/08/2017

Selena · Married on 05/20/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing from day one. She met with Edo and I well in advance and before we even decided to hire her. She brought her portfolio with her so we can see her work and she came prepared with ideas. We put together a plan for all of the combinations of the pictures to be taken, she had ideas I didn't even think about and she had some great suggestions. She later put that plan of picture combinations in an email and sent it to me so I can review it and revise it as I see fit. She went to the location days before the wedding to check out the setting, lighting, and background. She also scouted other locations that she would offer to us for private pictures of Edo and I outside of family. Since the weather was if-y around our wedding (it snowed a lot in the mountains), Kim went to the location the day before, sent me videos of the grounds and updated me on the weather so I can make a decision of whether we would still have the ceremony outdoors. She eased my mind and helped me make a last minute decision of where to have the ceremony. She came way earlier on the day of the wedding than the time she was paid for and she offered to work with us outside of our contract for time due to unexpected weather. Lastly, the pictures came out amazing and we got them only 2 days later! No waiting time at all. Bottom line, Kim kicks ass.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Don't look anywhere else if you are thinking of a photographer because Kim Taylor is THE choice. She captured every moment perfectly and people cried over the results of her photos because they were that perfect and captured the emotions of the day. She is fun, professional and knows how to make every photo perfect naturally. LOVED her and her photos!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bergen · Married on 08/27/2016

Kim was such a great photographer for our wedding!! I would recommend her to anyone. Kim is personable, professional and upbeat. My husband and I don't feel very comfortable in front of the camera and she provided easy, direct feedback. Her personality also helped us to feel comfortable. And the quality of the photos are fantastic! I look forward to having these photos for a lifetime to look back on our special day! Kim did a great job of capturing the truly special moments without being 'in our faces' throughout the ceremony and reception.

There are a few things about Kim that I think help set her apart from the rest! Kim was very helpful in guiding us through the wedding day timeline prior to the ceremony to ensure we would have the best photos at the end. We really appreciated her expertise and guidance. Kim also learned my family members names! When giving directions on where to move for group photos - she was able to call guests by name! This was a little touch that really made me feel she connected with the group.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kim · Married on 08/07/2016

Kim is so great!! She was the first photographer we met with for our wedding and we knew we didn't need to look any further after our initial meeting. She is very professional but also has such a sweet and fun personality. Kim was great at making sure we took our pictures quickly so that we could get to the reception, but this was not at the cost of quality of pictures. I never saw her put her camera down once (over 8 hours) and because of that we have so many fun photos that really capture our whole wedding. Kim is super dedicated, very personable, and a great choice for a photographer!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Erika · Married on 09/19/2015

I would highly recommend Kim for any event as a photographer. She was very professional, efficient and knew what she was doing the entire time. She was very confident in her work and got all the photos taken that I personally wanted in a timely and efficient manner. In seeing some of the initial photos, I am so happy we chose to work with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, creative and confident photographer!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kim was recommended to me by a friend who had also used her to photograph a wedding. I chatted with Kim over the phone before the wedding and loved her enthusiasm and flexibility. Kim went above and beyond on the day of the wedding! She took my ideas and ran with them giving me better photos than I had even imagined. Kim captured the love and happiness of our day in her photos. She also captured so many moments of my guests which I didn't get to see and was thrilled she saw!!! The quality and vision in her photos is worth every penny and more! Kim's enthusiasm and joy the day of the wedding was so calming to me it was worth it's weight in gold! My wedding party and family commented on how enjoyable she was to work with! Kim was one of the best choices I made for that special day. If I had to do it over I would use her again! I cannot express enough how thankful and happy I was working with Kim as well as seeing her finished product.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Kendra · Married on 06/27/2015

In our search for the perfect photographer, we could not have landed a better person! Kim's upbeat and positive personality is contagious. We had MANY guests (and wedding party) complement us on our wedding photographer choice! My husband is a digital artist, so he has an eye for quality and value, and we were in love with our wedding and engagement pictures (both taken by Kim).

Kim captured each moment of our day in creative and unique ways. She went above and beyond to ensure all the details of our day were thought out and planned for before our event. Kim is very easy to work with; quick to respond and answers questions you may have. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kim is amazing! She has been fabulous to work with through this entire wedding process and things came together so easily! Besides her being unbelievably talented- she has been considerate, caring, and so supportive for everything. I knew I could count on her with all of my silly, random questions, but also to take some phenomenal photos. She made our sessions a blast and they went by so smoothly! It was perfect :) We received our photo CD very quickly afterwards and we have had nothing but compliments on all of the images - they turned out wonderfully! She has been such a pleasure to work with and I feel very fortunate to have found her. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! <3

Our wedding day couldn't have gone more perfectly! Kim did more than a fabulous job capturing all the extra details and coming up with a extra ideas to capture those special moments throughout the day. She went above and beyond her duties - even arriving to our site days earlier to find the perfect spot for our first look, wedding party shots, and family portraits. It was so much fun!!! :) Yes, there always seems to be a rush and pressure to stay on schedule for the big day, but Kim always seemed to bring us back down to earth and assured us everything would be alright. She made the experience so much fun and let me tell you - all those extra stops and shots were TOTALLY WORTH IT! They are some of my most favorite photos. Love, love, love! Love her and love her work!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Chad · Married on 11/21/2014

Kim was great! She was positive the whole time, great professionalism, understanding of the important shots that we wanted, and overall just a pleasure to have as part of our big day. We highly recommend Kim!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jodi · Married on 10/25/2014

Kim was awesome to work with!! She's flexible, laid back and has a keen eye. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and it felt effortless to get them all completed. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

Kim was beyond a pleasure to do business with. She was just a joy to have around on such a special day. She made sure each and every one of our requests were met. She literally went above and beyond to capture every moment.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Kim did an amazing job with our photography for the day of our wedding and engagement pictures! We had such a fun time with her and have gotten so many compliments on our pictures!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

She did an amazing job!!!!! My pictures turned out beautiful!!!!!

Nadine · Married on 08/09/2014

Kim was the best photographer we have ever worked with. Someone referenced me to her when I was searching for our wedding photographer and so I went to her website and checked out her photography, which spoke for itself! So, I emailed her and she responded righr away and set up an appointment to talk on the phone. One of the most important things to me was that she asked me on the phone what style we were going for and that style was 100% in all of our wedding photos. My wedding was an outdoor/rustic themed wedding and our pictures turned out sooo absolutely perfect, we could not be any happier!! We had a wedding party of 21 people (very big with A LOT of tall, big, and loud groomsmen haha). We had a certain amount of time to take pictures before the ceremony. Her and her crew took control of those boys and knew exactly what picture to take. We got all of our pictures that we planned in advance, which was so awesome because the day went by sooo fast!!
    She also took our engagemenr pictures and they turned out so wonderful. My husband doesn't like to be photographed very much but he said he felt comfortable with Kim and I could definitely tell!!!

AMAZING photographer with the most energetic personality!!!! If I could do my wedding day all over she would be there in a heartbeat as my photographer!!!

Anna · Married on 07/13/2014

It was a pleasure working with Kim! From the moment we met Kim we knew had made a very good choice. Kim is very easy going and has such a happy and pleasant personality. Kim's positive outlook is complimented by her great photography skills. She made all of us feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions. She had great ideas and is very creative. We are very happy with our wedding photographs. I would highly recommend Kim for your photography needs.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Julie · Married on 07/07/2014

Kim worked extremely efficiently, so we got most of our photos taken in an hour before the service. She was great - enthusiastic, flexible, and fun!! She listened to our ideas and incorporated them into the day, and added some ideas of her own. Since we didn't need her all day, she was willing to pro-rate her fee, and she drove a few hours to get to the site. The photos were ready in about three weeks, and they were beautiful! She was the perfect photographer for us, and we would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Working with Kim and her team was amazing!! She truly captured the look and feel of our wedding day in excuisite detail. She was there all day with us and captured every moment in unique and one-of-a-kind ways!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kari · Married on 08/11/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Kim! We were married along the North Shore of Lake Superior and had so many visions for the awesome photos we wanted to take. She was happy to accommodate the many different ideas we had for various shots and captured our day beautifully. Her good nature and sense of humor helped to keep the day running smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Janet · Married on 07/28/2012

Kim A. Taylor Photography impressed us so much at my daughter's friend's wedding, that we cancelled with another photographer that had been recommended to us, and booked the wedding with Kim. She is the perfect balance of friendly, yet very professional and discreet. I didn't even notice her during the wedding ceremony, and when all the pictures came back, I couldn't believe I didn't see her darting all over place. She also did an excellent job of getting the group shots done quickly, AND pleasantly, and of course, the most important part, they were great photos. She even sensed at the reception that something was amiss, and asked how she could help, and jumped in to help herd our guests into the ballroom. Many of my daughter's new family commented on what a great photographer we had found. We've loved working with her so much, that she is booked to photograph my step-mother's wedding in May 2015, and my youngest daughter's wedding in June 2015. I can't say enough positive feedback about Kim, I would (and have) recommended her to all my friends and family. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in May and June this year (2015)! We consider her our 'family photographer'. SO glad we found her!

Sent on 04/30/2015
  • User5022060 · event on 03/26/2015

Kim is an excellent photographer to work with- my fiancé and I highly recommend her!

We first met Kim when she was photographing my cousin's wedding in Minnesota and were impressed by the quality of her work; we knew she was the photographer for us. We had the unique opportunity to meet Kim in Boulder, CO to take our engagement photos. She was extremely prepared and made sure that everything ran smoothly. Kim was a great coach and very encouraging during the photo session. She really helped my fiancé and get comfortable and enjoy ourselves. It was a great success and we are so happy with the pictures! Cannot wait for the big day in October :)

Andrea · Married on 08/29/2009

Kim is awesome! She called me right away when I inquired about wedding photography and was easy to talk with about what I wanted. Kim worked tirelessly throughout our wedding day and even danced with us at our reception. I really have nothing but great things to say about our photos and the book she made for us. It was such a whirlwind day and she documented the day so that we can relive it every year. Kim is professional, communicative and has a real eye for the little details of a wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2015