Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility Reviews

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 5
  • Julya

Julya Dubovoy · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Perfect experience, Perfect scenery

We couldn't be happier with a choice of a venue for our wedding. The ceremony gazebo was gorgeous, the food during the reception was amazing, and the service was perfectly timed. Thank you Jenny for helping us through the process the entire time and making our wedding day great. Definitely recommend this place!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 6
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 7
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 8
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Julya!!! Thank you so much for your time and kind words!! So glad everything was perfect for you two. The love you two have for each other is inspiring to see! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your everlasting memory! Much love! P.s. LOVE THE PICS!!

Brandon Iehl · Married on 10/18/2019

Gorgeous venue

My wife and I recently got married at Kilkarney golf course. Nothing was less than spectacular, from the beautiful sunset filled view, to the cozy “homelike” feel of the reception. The bridal suites were proper, clean and routinely checked upon by the wonderful staff. Jeni was wonderful, she helped us every step of the way and was always there if we had any questions. The bathrooms were clean and stocked. The food was very well prepared and was served on time for all our guests and the bartenders never let your glass go empty. We cannot say enough wonderful things about the whole experience as it really did put the icing on the cake. Please, do yourself a favor and check this venue you out. You WILL NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Wow! Thank you, Brandon! We truly appreciated your time and raving review of our venue. Your detail is greatly appreciated. BIG, BIG thanks to you and Christine for having us be a part of your special day! Hope to see you out at the course!
  • Arielle

Arielle Dawn · Married on 10/06/2019

Fantastic Venue

The venue is gorgeous, and will be great for our fall wedding. Jen has been super helpful throughout the process so far, and I am so glad I get to continue to work with her through the wedding process.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Awww....thanks Arielle!!! That's so kind of you. I'm looking forward to working with you as well!! Hope to see you at the bridal show on Sunday!!

Amanda Dormody · Married on 10/04/2019

Unforgettable!

My husband and I got married at the beginning of this month at Kilkarney Hills Golf Course. The experience we had was amazing. We worked with Jeni throughout the year and she was nothing short of precessional 100% of the time. A dream to work with. We had found other venues that we thought we loved before we found Kilkarney Hills and once we saw the atmosphere along with the ceremony site and the views of the golf course we were sold. It blew us away. I would recommend Kilkarney Hills to anyone. Jeni along with the facility definitely helped to make our day an unforgettable one. Loved it!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 9
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 10
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 11
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

AMANDA!!! Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to leave us a review. I had so much fun working with you guys! Can't wait to see more pics!! Thanks again! - Jeni
  • Alexys

Alexys Soucy · Married on 09/07/2019

Top Notch Venue

Absolutely stunning venue. Their event coordinator was so helpful along the way and truly cared about making our special day everything we dreamed it to be. The value of this venue is unbelievable. My mom and I truly didn't know what the catch was when we reviewed pricing... so we asked and Jeni said "nothing!". They had everything included in the price quote including taxes and gratuity, so there were no surprises! Another great benefit was that she helped us by answering any and all questions in an extremely timely manner. My husband and I are so thankful and happy that we had the opportunity to make Kilkarney our wedding venue. We are so excited to spend more and more time there in the coming years when golfing.

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 12
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 13
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 14
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 15
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 16
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexys!!! I'm so happy to see everything was what you dreamed of it to be! We're so honored to have been a part of your memory. You guys were all so wonderful. Can't wait to see what your future holds! See you out at the course ;)

Keri Jiskra · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect experience

We had our wedding ceremony and reception and Kilkarney and we loved every second of it! The wedding coordinator, Jeni, worked with us from day one on making sure our day was just the way we wanted it to be! We really enjoyed the food tasting night we had to make sure we chose the right meal for our big day! We also appreciated all the vendor suggestions they gave us to help plan. On the day of, the staff was wonderful. They were very efficient and helpful! The decorating done for the ceremony and reception was just the way we’d hope it would be! We got many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony and reception space was and how the food was very yummy! My husband and I highly recommend Kilkarney!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Keri!! You're seriously THE BEST! Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave feedback for us! I truly appreciate your time. Please don't be a stranger and come visit!! Our fish fry's are starting up soon ;) Thanks again!

Russ Jiskra · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommended

We had our wedding and reception here. It was a beautiful venue and the food was amazing. We had about 210 guests and there was plenty of room to spare. The price was very reasonable compared to other places around the area.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Aww...thank you Russ! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to provide feedback. Means more than you know! Hope to see you guys out at the course!!!
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Site

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course was a beautiful venue for our wedding! We toured so many venues and the moment we stepped into the banquet hall we KNEW this was the one! Jeni went above and beyond to ensure we were both taken care of leading up to and on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Getschel · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Venue

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course is a beautiful place to get married and the staff at Kilkarney are excellent to work with. Jeni was there the whole way helping us plan our ceremony and reception. She helped us work out the tricky details of having both an indoor ceremony and reception and Kilkarney pulled it off so smoothly! The indoor reception space was so beautiful that our guests commented on it so many times. The food is also excellent, and wait staff were even more excellent, one even helped us find some tape when I had a slight dress malfunction! Jeni and the rest of the staff at Kilkarney are a pleasure to work with. They were so flexible with last minute changes and were always there to answer questions. They made sure everything was pulled off perfectly, thank you!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Lindsay for the kind words and raving review. Your group was SO wonderful to work with and we wish you and Chris nothing but the BEST in the future years to come. At last, you two get to be together in the same location :) Cheers to many more years of happiness together!

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding venue! Very accommodating

Kilkarney is a great place to have your wedding. Jeni is very accommodating, and will try to make everything you want and wish to have at your wedding happen. Very beautiful place. Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter doesn’t matter the venue is perfect.

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Missy!! Thank you so much for your feedback! You guys were so wonderful to work with. You and Brian will have to come out and visit at a Fish Fry and have a "hot-totty" shot ;)
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely beautiful

Kilkarney Hills is a beautiful golf course and absolutely loved the outdoor ceremony area. Jeni was amazing to work with and made everything as easy and smooth as possible! Thank you for help making our wedding day so special!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 17
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 18

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Trista (& Max!), you two are simply amazing. The love you have for each other is so beautiful and we were truly blessed to be a part of your perfect day. Thanks so much for your time with leaving a review for us. You two are awesome!

Max Moore · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy process from start to finish

If you need a venue that can cater to a large group of people and help to keep your budget reasonable and in check, Kilkarney Hills is not only the best place we found to do it, it is absolutely gorgeous on top of that. The on-site event coordinator and golf pro were so helpful and easy to reach in a reasonable amount of time. Their service was prompt and always kept our best interest in mind. If you prefer a coordinator that can get their hands dirty and be involved very thoroughly in your day, you will get it. If you prefer space and flexibility to do what you’d like at your own pace, they are wonderful with that too. The perks are there as well. They allowed us to play a fully comped round of golf prior to the wedding date. Awesome! The use of their golf carts for shuttling guests, the couple, the bride etc is such a lovely, charming addition to the entire experience too. I would whole-heartedly and confidently recommend Kilkarney Hills to anyone who is interested (and I already have multiple times!) A+ service, A+ scenery, A+ Friendliness and flexibility and an absolute A+ overall. You will not be let down.

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Max, you are truly wonderful. Thank you SO MUCH for your thorough review. Your kind words and time is appreciated more than you know. You and Trista are simply amazing and it was truly a blessing to work with you and your families for your special day. I will cherish your perfect day forever :) See you out on the course!!

Brett Eliason · Married on 09/28/2018

Awesome place and couldn’t have asked for any better place

Awesome service and food. Great venue and Jeni was awesome to deal with

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you Brett!! You and Angie are so perfect for each other. Loved every minute of our planning process. We sincerely appreciated your time to leave us a review. You're the best!

Angela · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful Golf Club!

Kilkarney Golf Club is a beautiful place to get married! My husband and I looked at 10 venues and thought Kilkarney was the best. It was also the least expensive. The outdoor ceremony location is beautiful! The reception area is very spacious, has outdoor patio for guests, large bar, and bonfire space. The food is amazing and the service was very accommodating! Jeni was super helpful and answered all my questions in a very timely matter. Our friends and family had a great time!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Hi Angela! So glad to see your guests had a memorable time and everything was perfect for you guys! Thank you so so much for taking the time to leave some feedback from your big day. You two were so awesome to work and I wish you two nothing but the best!!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/10/2018

We love our experience with Kilkarney

We chose Kilkarney Hills for our wedding venue for the convenient location for our guests and because it fit into our budget. But once we visited the Golf Club, it was apparent that we made the right choice also for it beauty and the friendliness of the staff. Jeni, the event coordinator, fulfilled all of our wedding wishes. Everything from the garden like ceremony site to the elegant club house for our reception exceeded our expectations. And the food, I can't say enough about the food. It was delicious and we received many positive comments from our guests. Most guests went back for seconds, some even a third helping. I would highly recommend Kilkarney for your wedding if you are looking for an elegant experience, a friendly staff, and an affordable option. We loved our experience!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 19

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Amy! Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review for us! You and Steve are a wonderful couple and it was great working with you two! We wish you two nothing but the best!
  • Britney

Britney Swanson · Married on 07/28/2018

We had our wedding 7/28/18 Jeni was amazing to work with and it was a wonderful venue

We had our wedding July 28, 2018 we had a wonderful experience and a perfect day. Jenni was so helpful making sure everything was done perfectly. Jenni would send me emails to see if I wanted anything specific for that day. she met with us a few times and was so polite. That day Jenni was walking around making sure everything was perfect for us she was there to help my family set up and she kept checking on us throughout the day. We had a wonderful time and everything went so smoothly. Because I’ve Kilkarney and they’re wonderful staff we had our perfect wedding day . We are so happy we chose Killarney hills for our wedding❤️

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 20
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 21
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 22
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 23
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 24
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 25

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Britney! Thank you so much for your time to leave us a review and sharing some of your beautiful photos with us! Your group was SO fun and you two were so awesome to work with. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for you two! Much love! - Jeni
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect is an understatement!

We had our wedding at Killarney on July 14th of this year and I wish I had words for how amazing It was! The pricing was perfect, we had looked at so many other venues and turned away because of the pricing, where We were drawn to Killarney because of the beautiful location and BONUS it was way less expensive than anywhere we had looked at! We had an outdoor wedding and there was water for our guests at the ceremony site, everything was ready to go, I had ZERO worries on that day because I knew Killarney had everything ready to go! Jeni Rolsing was so so organized and was there anything we needed, she was there and on it! Our timeline went perfectly without interruption and I wish I could have personally thanked all the staff! Jeni came to us a few times during the night to check in, the staff were so polite and kind, the setup and location was PERFECT, the food was to die for, and I couldn’t have asked for a better day! People still tell me (3 months later) how wonderful the venue was and how much they also enjoyed the day and that was all I could have asked for! Killarney did everything to ensure we were getting what we paid for!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Anna!!! You seriously brought tears to my eyes. Thank you SO much for your kind words. I can't thank you enough for being so wonderful and hosting your special day with us. We're truly blessed. Thank you again! Come visit soon :) Much love!

Rachael · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding at Kilkarney was a perfect day! We were so pleased with the outdoor and indoor space, the courteous staff, and the great food! We are so happy we chose Kilkarney Hills as our venue!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Rachael!! We're so happy everything turned out perfectly as planned. You were such a beautiful Bride and I can't wait to see more pictures!! Hope to see you out at the course soon :)

Allyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

Killarney Hills lived up to all the amazing reviews! We could not have asked for a more perfect venue, staff, and atmosphere for our special day. We would recommend Killarney Hills to anyone and everyone, they truly make sure that your day is nothing short of perfect!

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 26
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 27
    Sent on 08/23/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

We appreciate those kind words Allyssa!! Such a beautiful picture of a beautiful reception! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing day!!!

Joy · Married on 06/16/2018

Our daughter just had her wedding reception with Kilkarney in June 2018. I can't say enough good words about working with the event planner Jeni. She was so accommodating, pleasant, and a pleasure to work with. The facility fit our needs for number of guests and the food was fabulous.(we had several of our guests comment it was the best meal ever!) I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future.

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 28
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 36
    Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 37
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Joy! Your group was so fun! Thank you for all of your hard work for Steph and Michael's wedding and making our facility look absolutely gorgeous!
  • Britty

Britty · Married on 06/02/2018

100% recommend the venue for future couples. We went to the venue due to someone's suggestion, and proceeded to love it ourselves.

The team there is fantastic and doesn't miss a beat.

In our caee, it rained. While good luck, it's not what we expected. They helped us quickly set up inside without anything amiss.

Love them. If I had to do it again, I would choose them 100 times.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Wow Britty, thank you sooo much. This seriously makes my heart melt. I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys and your day was still wonderful even through the rain. P.s. I absolutely LOVE your weddings photos so far! They're stunning! I might have to steel some for our website ;) Thanks again, Britty!

Abby · Married on 05/26/2018

Kilkarneys was absolutely beautiful and exceeded expectations in every way. The food was delicious and Jeni was great to work with!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you Abby! So glad you enjoyed the venue and food!! Thanks for letting us share in your big day!

Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding reception here and we absolutely LOVED our day! Jeni, the coordinator, was responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable! She was patient with us and helped us to make wise decisions regarding how much food and beverage we should get. We got an amazing deal for our May wedding and the venue is so beautiful! The food was amazing as well :)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Aw, so sweet! We are so glad you enjoyed your beautiful spring wedding and we loved working with you too, Paige!! Hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Meagan · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was amazing! So on top of things and very willing to help us plan our entire day from out of state via phone call and emails.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you Meagan!! We are so glad we got to offer some help for your big day!!

Dan · Married on 01/20/2018

Kilkarney Hills was great to work with for our winter wedding. Jeni was amazing and made sure to do anything in her power to make sure our day was as special as possible. Would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kilkarney Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility's reply:

One of my favorite winter weddings yet!! Your day was so perfect and I will remember it forever!! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback, Dan. You and Carrie are so awesome. Hope to see you out at a Fish Fry soon :)