Keys Breeze Weddings & Events Reviews

Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 3
Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 4
Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 5

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Simple Keys Weddings- Bobbi and Bill were very accommodating! They were friendly and professional and delivered as promised. They put us at ease.

Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 6
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

Keys Breeze did a fantastic job in what turned out to be very challenging weather conditions. They made sure everything went as smooth as possible and we couldn't have been more pleased with the service we received from them. From ceremony to reception, they were there making sure bride and groom had the best possible evening.

John · Married on 04/28/2018

Bobbie from Keys Breeze saved my 50th birthday for me. When I couldn’t find a venue that was reasonably priced, she personally called my original choice location that previously told me there was no availability. Through her personal contacts, she was able to get my large party of 75 guests booked where I always wanted it to be. But, here’s the amazing part – – she did all that knowing that the particular venue does its own catering for my type of event and Keys Breeze would not make any money from helping me. If you want to deal with some special people, call Keys Breeze. I almost wish I was getting married again so I can give them some business.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Michele · Married on 04/12/2018

Our wedding in Islamorada was so wonderful! With the help of Bobbie and Bill they made it perfect. They made the entire experience so easy and beautiful from the first phone call to book the date to the end of the ceremony. The pictures were fantastic and captured the moment of the ceremony along with the entire day with our friends! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend your services!!!!!!

Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 7
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Shanon · Married on 03/30/2018

When I decided to have my wedding in Florida I had no idea where to begin in the planning process. I googled, and came up with Keys Breeze Weddings. It was the best decision I ever made. Bobbie was attentive to my emails and communication and created the ideal wedding for us. I never worried about any of the planning and was so impressed with the service I received. Bill and Bobbie made my wedding dreams a reality and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Katie · Married on 02/24/2018

Very responsive and accommodating. Would highly recommend to anyone planning a destination wedding in the key's.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Barb and Wayne · Married on 02/18/2018

Bobbie and Bill made planning and our beautiful beachfront ceremony an absolute breeze. They were so easy to work with, flexible and professional and worked with us to have a perfect day. I would highly recommend them and I would highly recommend a wedding in the keys. The impact of the hurricane did not slow us down. Plenty of beautiful places for beachfront ceremonies!

Keys Breeze Weddings & Events 8
    Sent on 02/23/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/27/2017

Amazing! Bobbie and Bill were so wonderful to work with! Planning our dream wedding from WI would've been nearly impossible without them! Any questions/concerns we had after the hurricane (as we got married 2 months after) they were very calm cool and collected reassuring us that our day would be perfect. They went above and beyond for our special day. I would do it all over again in a heart beat! Thank you both so very much!

Charles · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely a dream come true! Bobbie and Bill are NATURAL! They take the time to answer every single question you may have, they understand how special this day is, and they value you as the individuals you are. An affordable Destination Wedding with down-to-Earth individuals.

Trevor · Married on 08/22/2017

Keys Breeze Weddings planned and executed an amazing day for me and my wife! The location was picture perfect, and the photo shoot was really well done! The Camp's are amazing at their job and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2017

Bobbie is amazing! She does everything from the flowers and decor to the pictures and they were all exactly what I was wanting! She even rushed editing my wedding pictures so I could show my family at my reception back in Oklahoma! Bill is also amazing he totally customized our service to exactly what I wanted and gave us a "pretty" version of our wedding license. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karen · Married on 04/23/2017

Extremely pleased with our recent beach elopement package provided by Keys Breeze Weddings. Both Bobbie and Bill were professional, down to earth, and a pleasure to work with ...allowed and encouraged us to personalize our vows and ceremony decor, making it that much more special. All correspondences were timely, and set up was as promised and expected. In addition, Keys Breeze Weddings was very flexible, right up to the minute we were to be married, due to possible inclement weather. Can't wait to do a renewal of vows with them !

Sent on 05/12/2017

Brooke · Married on 04/15/2017

Bobbie at Keys Breeze Wedding and Events is amazing! I was able to spend a week in Islamorada before my wedding and not stress over anything. I knew that my wedding was in good, capable hands. Bobbie communicated with me non-stop during the entire process to ensure that I was at ease during the planning and especially in the days leading up to our big day. Even with the threat of bad weather, she calmed my nerves and made adjustments so that I would be at peace. She listened to my needs and took extra steps to ensure that our day was perfection. Her set up and decorations were breathtaking. I just cannot say enough about her communication and professionalism. I would highly recommend her and her company to anyone who is planning a wedding in the Keys. Thank you Bobbie, you made my day absolutely magical!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 02/26/2017

Key Breeze Weddings did a wonderful job with our intimate ceremony. They are professional, prompt and friendly.
    The husband and wife duo did a great job with our vows and photography.
    Overall, the price is a bargain because you get an entire ceremony, flowers and professional photography for one reasonable price ( we chose the small pacakage) which suited us just fine.
    Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Kassandra · Married on 02/23/2017

Bobbie and Bill were fantastic to work with! We planned a destination wedding in Key Largo and booked the Paradise package along with a small reception package with Keys Breeze Weddings. I live in NY and Bobbie eased my worries about planning such an important day in an area I've never traveled to. For about 10 months leading up to our wedding, I had a 70+ message email exchange with Bobbie asking questions about the area and telling her everything I wanted for our wedding. She was quick to reply and made sure everything was prepared before we arrived in Florida. I could not have been more please with the decor and set up. It was much better than we discussed and I had imagined! The aisle decor was great, the reception tables were beautiful, and our bouquets were stunning. Our wedding day was perfect, and it was all because of Bobbie and Bill's preparation and great services. Bobbie sent a sneak preview of our photos 3 days after our wedding and they look stunning without any editing. I highly recommend Bobbie and Bill for your wedding services!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 02/11/2017

Bobbie was very easy to work with and I highly recommend her services. Beautiful setup and she knows the best vendors for the extras at a reasonable cost. We planned our daughters wedding from Georgia and she had everything organized when we arrived in Islamorada.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/06/2016

Imagine everything taken care for your wedding of without any stress!! We LOVED working with Keys Breeze Weddings & Events for our wedding. They took care of everything for us: the wedding and aisle decorations, music, flowers (bridal bouquet, and pinned flowers for groom and parents of bride and groom) and the photography... all we had to do was show up to the location ready to get married! They had great pictures online to help me pick out what I wanted for decorations, sent me more pictures personally so I could see actual weddings they had done at the wedding location I picked and they were willing to make any adjustments I suggested or asked about. They also were wonderful for giving us suggestions for other parts of our wedding such as locations, reception decorations, transportation for getting our guests to and from our wedding, where to get our hair and make-up done, and so much more! Honestly Bobbie was amazing! Extremely fast at responding to any email or phone call I made and even made time to meet with us before the wedding to do a fast walk through since we weren't having a rehearsal. I would highly recommend Key Breeze Weddings to anyone looking to have a beautiful stress-free wedding, worth every penny!

They even took time to texted me pictures of the flowers the morning of my wedding and of the location as soon as it was finished being decorated.

(Wedding size: approx. 40 guests)

Sent on 01/06/2017

Emily · Married on 12/03/2016

Bobbie and Bill, the officiant, did an amazing job with mine and my husbands wedding. There are so many unknowns when planning a destination wedding, but Bobbie took care of everything for us, and giving us a stress free and beautiful wedding, exceeding all expectations we had of our big day. We will definitely be recommending Islamorada and Bobbie as the perfect wedding combination to friends and family.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2016

It is always daunting to trust someone you've never met to plan your wedding ceremony, but Bobbie left nothing for us to worry about. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The canopy was beautifully decorated. My bouquet was gorgeous. The cake was delicious. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Keys Breeze for any destination wedding you are considering. Our pictures captured every moment of our special day perfectly. We are so thankful that Bobbie and Bill were there to make it all so special. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Elizabeth Cochrane
    Richmond, VA

Sent on 12/20/2016

deborah · Married on 08/02/2016

Bobbie and Bill did an amazing job and our wedding was perfect. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Connie · Married on 07/16/2016

Bobbie and Bill were great! Everything was beautiful. My husband and I were very happy with the alter decorations, flowers, and set-up of area. The pictures that were taken are awesome! All the details were taken care of and questions were answered.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Tamara · Married on 06/18/2016

Keys Breeze made our wedding literally a breeze...very professional yet relaxed and stress-free. Their local knowledge is superb, so planning a destination wedding can all be done via email, including all the other details such as cake, make-up/hair professionals - Keys Breeze have a great recommendation/ contacts for it all.
    Were very accommodating to a last minute change and just a joy to deal with. Pictures are beautiful and look natural, not staged and stiff like so many you see. I can't stop looking at them! They created such a happy, tropical and beautiful setting for our ceremony.
    We had a small wedding with a small budget and must say that even if it had not been my wedding, it would have been the most beautiful/relaxed/well organized one I have been to. As a bonus, they knew our venue so intimately, that they could answer all my questions and concerns about that also, even if it was not part of their business....so if you want to get married in the Keys, I wholeheartedly recommend using them.
    We were so happy and chilled at our own wedding, thanks to Keys Breeze to a large extent, we could enjoy this day and not worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Dawn · Married on 05/22/2016

We were very happy with the service and planning from Keys Breeze! They were very knowledgeable in the area which made me being 5 hours away a breeze! They beat my expectations!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Corey · Married on 04/04/2016

From the very initial contact with Bobbie all the way through to the final events of the wedding day, we could not have been happier with Bobbie and her team. She showed us creativity, professionalism, integrity, attention to details, responsiveness, and a true love of what she does. She could not have been more delightful to work with, and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding planner and services to contact Bobbie.

As a corporate meeting and events planner, I know what goes into making a wedding or event successful - and Bobbie scored high on all counts. She remained calm, was proactive and adaptable, and was just "fun" to work with. The wedding was perfect - and there was not one thing that we would have changed!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Dana · Married on 03/07/2016

They were amazing! Absolutely made our special day perfect!!! Thank you so much!! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a great wedding!! Fun and friendly people that genuinely care about your special day!

Sent on 04/06/2016