Key West Violinist Reviews

8 | Key West, FL

8 Reviews for Key West Violinist

Bryce & Kristy · Married on 04/20/2014

Gayla was lovely to communicate with. She was always so friendly and responded to every email very promptly. Her music added such a beautiful touch to an already magical day! She transcribed "our" song to play for us a first dance. This meant so much because I spent hours searching for the sheet music and was unable to find it. I am beyond pleased we chose to go with Gayla for our wedding music!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Key West Violinist's reply:

Kristy and Bryce--Your first dance on the beach was just magical! I'm so glad you asked me to play for it. Congratulations again on an intimate, full-of-joy, and absolutely beautiful wedding!--Gayla

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2011

Gayla was excellent to work with. She is extremely talented, professional and easy to work with. Everyone raved on her ceremony performance. I would recommend her to everyone in the area.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thanks, Lisa! Your wedding at Ft. Zach was gorgeous...and the trolley was such a fun touch! Congratulations again, and I'm so glad you asked me to be part of your day.

Alison · Married on 09/24/2011

Gayla Morgan was so helpful in planning my wedding and my husband and I were beyond pleased with her contribution to our wedding ceremony! I wouldn't go with anyone else. :)

Sent on 10/05/2011

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! Again, your torch-lit ceremony was just stunning. As were you. :-) I was so proud to be there and help create your wedding day memories. Congratulations again!

Maegan · Married on 08/27/2011

Gayla played for our Wedding Ceremony and it was absolutely Beautiful!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Dear Maegan--

It was such a beautiful setting for your wedding, and I was so happy to be part of it. All the best in 2012, your first year of happy married life. :-)

Gayla
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/05/2011

Loved Gayla! Planning a destination wedding is not an easy thing to do and I was so lucky to stumble upon her info. She was nice, prompt and played beautifully! The violin music really set the tone for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thanks so much, Danielle--It was so beautiful, a perfect day framed by the Gulf. I hope your first year is truly wedded bliss! :-)
  • vhughes001

Vanessa · Married on 11/06/2010

Gayla played the violin during our wedding ceremony and was great. We received numerous compliments about her from our guests. She was so easy to work with and flexible with music selection.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much, Vanessa--It was an honor to be part of your lovely wedding ceremony! All the best to you and your husband.

Gloria · Married on 05/22/2010

Gayla, you were a dream come true for us. Not only did your violin music sound perfect but you were kind, professional and ON TIME! If ever I have a event in the Key's or in Miami I would definitely use you again as well as refer you. Thank you so much and We wish you the best. The Hankerson's

Sent on 06/25/2010

Key West Violinist's reply:

Your wedding was one of those special events where the kindness and joy exuding from the two of you--bride and groom--was magnified in the faces of every guest. What a sweet, happy day--and an absolutely beautiful setting! Thank you so much for allowing me to provide the soundtrack. Many, many happy years to you!

Carla · Married on 06/14/2009

Being a musician myself, I can sincerely say that Gayla Morgan's violin playing is stellar. We didn't hire any other musicians for our ceremony, and it couldn't possibly have been in better hands. In addition to impeccable tone, she has a keen sense of timing and silently communicated with my then-fiance as to how long to play before easily transitioning to the next prelude (various jazz standards), and then knowing how to prepare the attendees for the showcase piece, Massenet's "Meditation de Thais," as I walked down the aisle. A consummate professional, she knew just what phrases to elongate and notes to sustain so as to time my arrival next to my fiance perfectly -- without a run-through, even! It's amazing how truly romantic a solo violin can be, and Gayla enhanced our ceremony not only because she plays so technically well, but also because she plays with such discernible passion and reverence.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Key West Violinist's reply:

Carla and Thomas--You were my first "Thais" request ever. :-) Your wedding was beautifully organized, and full of grace and the love of family and friends--not to mention the love that glowed from you both. I'm so happy for both of you! Thank you for inviting me to be part of your wedding celebration.