Key West Casual Weddings Reviews

Key West Casual Weddings 6
Key West Casual Weddings 7

Melissa Damico · Married on 10/10/2018

David and Melissa 10.10.18

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Dan. He went out of his way to make sure our day was special. Prior to arriving, Dan provided information on flowers, hair, make-up details and hotel accommodations. The photographs from our wedding day were absolutely beautiful.

Our ceremony was just what anyone would want. We wanted to be married on the beach and Dan chose the perfect location overlooking the ocean. Dan was very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. We can not say enough wonderful things about him. He truly loves what he does and you can see that the minute you meet him.

If you are planning on getting married in Key West, you certainly will not go wrong with Dan Leatherman.

SANDY · Married on 08/12/2018

Dan / Key West Casual Weddings provided a wonderful beach wedding ceremony for us. Dan was fantastic to work with and made our wedding so very special! He is a very talented photographer. Dan took hundreds of photos and we loved having so many poses to choose from. He was great fun -- we loved his humor! At the end of our time on the beach, he recommended a fabulous restaurant, the Commodore, and made dinner reservations for us. Beautiful restaurant with fabulous steak and lobster and great wines. We loved Dan and would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Key West Casual Weddings 8

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sandy! Coming from a busy executive, that means a lot. Hi to Tommy!

Tracy · Married on 07/06/2018

Dan did an excellent job for us, very flexible and just wanted everything to be perfect for us. Dan worked with my husband for a few weeks and it was a complete surprise to me and it couldn't have been better. Thank you Dan!!!
    G.K & Tracy R.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks, guys, it was all my pleasure; I Love My Job!

Murray & Colette · Married on 05/04/2018

We had a wonderful wedding day, thanks to Dan. We would recommend him highly. He was professional, punctual and always eager to help. We are from Canada and he did everything to make our special day in Key West the best. He made us laugh and it was such a relaxing day. Dan, thanks again Murray and I are very happy and even though the photos took a little bit of time to get here, we love them, too bad it was such a windy day, but a great sunny day on the beach. thanks again

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Key West Casual Weddings 9
    Key West Casual Weddings 10
    Key West Casual Weddings 11

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys, you're the best! All my pleasure!!

Ben · Married on 01/30/2018

Dan did a great job! We are very happy with how our wedding turned out. We would highly recommend Dan to anyone wanting to get married in Key West.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks Ben, all my pleasure; I Love My Job! Hi to Jennifer!

Dana · Married on 01/12/2018

Dan was professional, easy to work with and fun. He made our day special and unforgettable. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Thank you Dana and Marc!

jim · Married on 01/07/2018

Dan at Key West Casual Weddings was our officiant and photographer for our wedding. Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the area and knows how to get a beautiful and dramatic photo. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Dan, he is flexible very professional and a lot of fun. Dan worked with us to make sure that the flowers were beautiful, the ceremony included everything that we wanted and took beautiful photos, he even video recorded the ceremony for us! if your getting married in the Florida Keys you need to get ahold of Dan!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys, I love my job!

Arlene & Russell · Married on 10/16/2017

Dan was simply wonderful, handled everything with ease for us, made us feel comfortable even after Hurricane Irma!Dan helped us every step that he could from gorgeous flowers, to the best make up and hair stylist (huge shout out to Elena Southcott - she simply was the best!), to officiant the ceremony, and of course the most incredible photography. Dan made us feel comfortable the first moment he said hi! He shared in every moment with us from the ceremony through all the pictures he took. He laughed with us, he provided great ideas for photos, and he engaged us to give him ideas too! He is simply the top notch professional that every couple wants for their special wedding day. We especially loved that he made every moment special through his incredible photos and his extraordinary personality. He made us feel like we were family. We are incredibly grateful for Dan and Elena for making our special day just that incredibly special! We had the unique pleasure of following Hurricane Irma and wondering what Key West would be like. We were not only honored to be married on Smathers beach in Key West but it was even more beautiful after the Hurricane. We wish we could express how much we truly feel about our experience with Dan even more beyond a great big THANK YOU! Dan, truly we loved every moment, and were are grateful to you for all you did for us! We would recommend and certainly hope to see you in the future. The warmest regards and all of our gratitude - Arlene & Russ Cox

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Key West Casual Weddings 12
    Key West Casual Weddings 13
    Key West Casual Weddings 14
    Key West Casual Weddings 15
    Key West Casual Weddings 16

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

You're to kind, just doing what I do. Thank you.

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2017

Dan was easy to work with, flexible, and super friendly. He made our special day exactly what we had hoped for! The flowers he ordered for us were delivered to our hotel, he was right on time for our ceremony, and he spent quality time with us for pictures. His reading during our ceremony was meaningful and fit right in with the tone of our wedding. We love the pictures he took and he captured us so well. I would enthusiastically recommend Key West Casual Weddings.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks Ashley, all my pleasure, hi to Rob!

Jamie · Married on 06/20/2017

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with Dan and his professionalism. From beginning to end he was very dependable and reachable. Super experience. Exceptional service. We had a slight hiccup due to weather but Dan was extremely flexible and accommodating. Made our experience just what we were hoping for!! 100% recommendations. Pictures turned out great!! Thanks again Dan!!
    Jamie and Kate Frailicks
    San Marcos, TX

Brian · Married on 05/21/2017

We decided to elope and with only a few days notice Dan helped us plan our Wedding day to perfection. The flowers, photographs, and location he chose were incredible. Dan has a passion for what he does and it clearly shows. Thank you Dan.

Alison · Married on 05/09/2017

We were very pleased with Key West Casual Weddings! Our short visit to the keys via cruise was worry free with Dan as our Wedding Captain! He had the best location, photo poses, vows, EVERYTHING! All we had to do was show up in love. Our photos are fantastic and came back to us within a week of our wedding. AMAZING. I cannot brag enough about our experience with KWCW and Dan.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys, all my pleasure!

Angelika · Married on 04/22/2017

The contact was very good. Done by E-Mail from Germany to Dan Leatherman who made the ceremony and the photos.
    All worked perfect. The only thing was the wheather, but Dan found another way. So all was flexible and calm with no panic. The photos are brilliant and really really perfect. We will think about that day for the rest of our life.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks Angelika, Hi to Falk! Don't think I'll be seeing you this year in Germany but maybe next year!

Mary · Married on 02/20/2017

Dan was great. Had our wedding set up for 4:30 p.m. Changed our minds and wanted to do it at 10:30 a.m. so we could head back to Michigan. Called Dan and he switched it for us right away. No Hassle what so ever. Dan was great to work with and a pleasure to meet. The service he performed was great, just what we hoped for. We recommend Dan highly.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mary, all my pleasure! Hi to Dan!

david · Married on 01/03/2017

Dan did an excellent job officiating, photographing, and planning the details of our wedding,exactly as we wanted. We were on a budget and he managed to make everything work. His communications were timely and we never worried about the degree of service provided. Truly first class. 10.0/10.0
    David and Lori

Candace · Married on 12/27/2016

Dan Leatherman is so professional with his ceremony, and his photogarphs are out of this world.
    We had the simple, and intimate , dream, beach wedding. The rest of the world should be envious at how unstressful, beautiful, and simple a wedding can be.
    We had our dream wedding, with pictures that were heavenly.
    Thank you Dan Leatherman for making this happen. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

All my pleasure Candace, I love my job! Hi to Brian!

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend Dan with Key West Casual Weddings as your officiant for your wedding. The ceremony was short but sweet, which was exactly what we wanted. He helped us form a ceremony plan and pick the perfect location for the ceremony to take place (we were married at West Martello Tower). Without his advice and input the ceremony wouldn't have gone as smoothly. Thank you Dan!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

All my pleasure Sarah, I love my job! Hi to Luke!

John · Married on 10/28/2016

Dan did a great job of communicating with us before the wedding and made our big day stress free and relaxed. He offered a complete package which made the whole experience wonderful. Highly recommend Dan.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys, all my pleasure!

Rhonda · Married on 10/21/2016

Our small, private beach wedding with Dan was perfect! He is a very nice and helpful man, and he made planning our wedding so easy. The ceremony was beautiful and intimate and we loved our pictures. He was also sensitive to our small budget, which was very much appreciated! Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be. I whole-heartedly recommend Key West Casual Weddings.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Thanks, I love my job!

Being a non-US citizen couple that had intended to get married rather casually in Key West, FL we came across Dan's website and got in touch via email to make a reservation and necessary arrangements. Upon our arrival on our special day we spent a truly relaxing sunset time at Smathers Beach with Dan. Dan turned out to have a friendly laid-back amusing personality, yet very professional which made our day memorable and truly no stress whatsoever. The photos came out just fantastic! Despite some minor technical issues with his newly redesigned client gallery that Dan managed to sort out briskly for us we can recommend him highly as a perfect companion for an informal casual style wedding with No. 1 photography.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys, it was all my pleasure!

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2016

Wow! Dan really knows his stuff! Being in the St. Louis area, I was a bit concerned about planning an intimate vow renewal ceremony in Key West! After several email exchanges with Dan, I knew we had chosen the right man for the job! From coordinating the flowers to recommending the perfect stylist, Dan made our day everything we had hoped for! The photos were gorgeous due to his expertise and choice of location! We could not be happier! If you're considering Key West for your ceremony, take the plunge and trust that Dan at Key West Casual Weddings can make your dream come true!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2016

Dan is awesome! He made us feel important on our special day. I am very happy with the photos. Dan has a caring and fun personality! He provided exactly what we wanted. He kept in contact with us before and the day of our ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Key West Casual Weddings's reply:

Hi guys! Just logged on and saw your review (and the one below) and wanted to say thank you, as well as post a side note for future clients who may misunderstand like I did for a second and think that it was a duplicate review. I remember this day well; it was a busy day, I had three weddings... and my couples were Laura & James, Laura & Jamie and Lori & John! Quite a coincidence and a day I will not soon forget. A big thank you to all!!!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2016

We had such a beautiful wedding ceremony on Smather's Beach! Dan was such a pleasure to work with and made our special day a very memorable one. The photos are gorgeous and just what we hoped for! Thank you again!

Scott · Married on 06/16/2016

Rebecca and I were very impressed with Dan's work! He made our wedding ceremony perfect. The pictures were absolutely stunning, and Dan's energy was intoxicating. He was the perfect mix of professional, entertaining, and enjoyable! He even recommended a great hair salon for Rebecca to have her hair and makeup done before the wedding. We would highly recommend Dan to anyone looking to have their wedding or vows renewed in Key West!