Key To Beauty Reviews

19 Reviews for Key To Beauty

• Alison

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire her. Now.

Allison is an absolute gem to work with. My mother, sister and I all got our makeup done for my wedding and she was so fun to even just be around. She has an incredible vibrant personality that is infectious, and her work is so incredible. She had done my trial for my engagement photos and I was just stunned by how she made me up, but I still looked like me. Allison did an amazing job on all of us and makes you feel at ease throughout the entire application. She got my mom to wear false lashes (which my mom has never done and LOVED them, as she was worried she would notice them on; she didn't), and knew without anyone saying a word that my sister needed to wear glitter eye shadow (my sister loves glitter beyond words). And then there was my makeup, which was just perfect - she was even so excited about what she did for me. My husband could not stop gushing about how beautiful I looked. All of our makeup held the entire night (which I knew it would, as it had held up in 90 degree heat on my engagement photo day). And how my makeup looked in my photos - so incredible. Hire her now, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2016

Allison is amazing and makes you feel and look amazing too! I used her for a personal photo shoot and can not wait to use her for my wedding make up artist. She takes her time and makes sure you love how you look!

I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2016

What an incredible experience! I never wear makeup but Allison made the process so easy and gave me a flawless wedding look. It held all night (through many happy tears!) and I couldn't have asked for an artist more perfect. Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2016

I have had used Key to Beauty for makeup services on multiple occasions, and every time has been above and beyond what I had expected. Most recently on my sister's wedding day, Key to Beauty gave us the perfect look, and Allison brightened up the start to our day with her personable attitude and friendliness! It is always a pleasure to work with Key to Beauty and they are and will continue to be my #1 choice.

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Allison is amazing. I was incredibly nervous about my wedding makeup because my skin is less than ideal. Allison and I didn't have time for a trial but I must have asked her a million questions leading up to the big day and she was incredibly helpful! My makeup turned out beautiful, flawless and lasted all day and night. I can't say enough about this amazing woman! BOOK HER NOW. She is professional, smart and kind! Thank you for making my day so perfect, Allison!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2012

Allison was amazing!!!! Not only did she do an outstanding job on my makeup, and all of my bridesmaids... but she has us cracking up, and kept me calm the whole time!!!

I am so happy that she was a part of my day, and helped make me look and feel gorgeous!!!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Janelle · Married on 10/07/2012

Allison made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding! I never wear make-up so I didn't have the first idea what I wanted done or what would look best but she knew exactly how to transform my face to look fantastic. She was very professional and her rates were very fair. One of my favorite things was that on a busy morning such as my wedding day was I didn't have to drive to a thousand different places she came right to me. It was also nice that she was able to see me on a Sunday when most salons are closed. I highly recommend her and her services to any bride who would like to look amazing on their wedding day!

Marcia · Married on 08/17/2012

Allison did the most amazing job on my makeup, and the makeup for my entire bridal party, for my wedding! I would not have changed a single thing. Leading up to the wedding, she met with me and we discussed the look I wanted. She really listened to my input and made sure that my makeup was exactly what I had envisioned for my big day. She was so patient and gentle (I had never worn fake eye lashes before and I was nervous, but everything was perfect!). The day of the wedding she even came to the salon (with their permission), and she was great at working with the hair dressers so that some of my girls could have their makeup done, while others were getting their hair done. After that, she followed us to my house, where she finished our makeup and helped in every way possible to make sure that everyone was ready to go. Her flexibility saved my day!! She definitely made my day so much less stressful because of her calm and professional nature. I did not worry about my makeup the rest of the day, and everything lasted and looked great even until the very end of the night. Allison had also done my makeup for my bachelorette party and made me look very sexy (exactly what I wanted!!!). Her versatility is amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend her to any brides or anyone who is looking to look their best for a night out or special occasion!

Lynette · Married on 08/04/2012

I had no idea what makeup look I wanted, as i've probably worn makeup only a couple dozen times, but Allison totally had it covered. She was available to do my makeup trial at the same time as my hair trial so I got to see the full picture, which calmed my nerves so much! She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and mom, at the salon at the same time as our hair appointments which worked out really well with the busy day. And despite our wedding being outdoors on the hottest day of the 2012 Summer (98F), it all held up and our pictures came out great! Definitely the best choice to use Allison, i'd 100% choose her again.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Dave · Married on 08/04/2012

I could not believe how stunning my wife was. It was like something out of a movie. I cannot recommencement enough.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2012

Allison did an absolutely amazing job! She was able to complete the makeup of all of my bridesmaids (6)and myself with plenty of time to spare. She accommodated all of the girls different makeup styles and provided excellent suggestions. Everyone looked beautiful all day and the makeup didn't melt off in the heat of July. Allison made my day so memorable, I felt like a beautiful bride and I have wonderful pictures to remember my day. I can not thank Allison enough and would highly recommend her to anyone. She was a key to my wedding day being a success and was so flexible in meeting our every need. On top of that she was also there to touch up my makeup after a little cake mess!
    - very happy bride (Crystal)

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

I have used Key to Beauty for several events. Allison is amazing, everyone young and old looked their absolute best! Punctual, professional, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Sasha · Married on 06/02/2012

I am a hair stylist, so to say that make-up is important is an understatement. I am a MAC girl at heart!! I went to the MAC Counter here in buffalo and 2 different artists that work there and they BOTH suggested Allison. It says a lot about her that OTHER ARTISTS would suggest her. I wanted a very dramatic look, she started with is dramatic and them "built it up" to the extreme level i was looking for. She truly listend to what i wanted even if it isn't "normal" for bridal. She also created custom lashes for me since i wanted a specific look, i didn't even know it was possible. She literally pieced together 3 different styles of lashes to create my look.

The same day she did multiple bridesmaids and my mother... all of whom had very subtle looks. So i could really see the diveresity that she had to offer. I can't wait for her to do my make-up again!! I am giving her make-up skills as gifts to the bride of the weddings im in, she is so amazing!!!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Ginger · Married on 09/17/2011

Allison was a true professional from the moment she stepped onsite to get me beautiful for my wedding. She took great care in listening to what it was that I wanted and how I wanted to look on my wedding day. As a woman who wears little makeup on a regular basis, I didn't want to look like a fake version of myself in photos for years to come. Allison hit the mark perfectly by ensuring I looked natural and radiant, a more polished version of myself without looking "made up". She was calm and reassuring and it was obvious to me and others in my wedding party that Allison truly enjoys what she does and she is excellent at her craft. Anyone would be lucky to have Allison as part of their wedding if they are looking for a professional who is kind, fun and above all a super woman.
    If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing.
    Thank you Allison for making my day wonderful :) xo

Sent on 03/24/2013

Megan · Married on 03/19/2011

Allison is so incredibly talented!! Her overall style and execution were stellar.

If you have any need for any make-up please see her!!

AMAZING

Sent on 02/20/2013

Adriane · Married on 11/20/2010

I can not say enough about Allison. She came highly recommended by my sister-in-law and I am so glad she was able to work with me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! She was polite,easy to work with and most of all very talented! The price was very reasonable. Allison made me feel relaxed and beautiful on a very stressful day! My mother and bridesmaids all looked stunning. I can't thank her enough. Anyone looking for these services should look no further! I'm sure others will be just as happy as I was.

Mallory · Married on 05/07/2010

I have known Allison since 7th grade. As far back as I can remember she has always had a niche for beauty and makeup. I had my wedding reception in May 2010 and there is no one else I would have asked to do my make up. She is truly a mind reader when it comes to making you look fabulous! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/19/2013

I have gone to allison numerous times for my makeup. She is so talented and she is the only person I trusted to do my makeup for my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. Everytime she has done my makeup I have never been disappointed. My makeup lasts all night, looked awesome in pictures and made me look my best. I highly recommend allison and I know she would do her best to make anyone happy with her work. She truly has a talent with beauty.

Jodi · Married on 08/07/2009

Allison DeWald is an amazing make up artist. She was very accommodating. She spent a great deal of tome with me. I trusted her to do whatever she thought would look best. It turned out beautiful, and natural. My eyes and lashes looked great, and didn't smudge at all! My skin did not look shiny in any of the photos. Allison is creative and great at picking out the right colors!