39 Reviews for Kevin DeMassio Photography

Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)
39 Kevin DeMassio Photography Reviews

I could not be more thankful to both Kevin and his second shooter, Ben for their amazing work at our wedding. Kevin was helpful and knowledgeable from start to finish. Ben and Kevin worked their butts off all day long to make sure they got the best shot. They were even a calming presence through a bridal meltdown or two and I’m so thankful they were able to give me great advice on a few unexpected surprises so that I could relax and be ready for pictures. I would recommend DeMassio Photography to any bride on their upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture kate, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin is awesome to work with! He was very comfortable to have present during personal moments. It was like having another friend in the room. It’s easy to see he loves his job and I would highly recommend him for any special event.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

We are so lucky to have found Kevin to photograph our wedding! I can’t tell you how wonderful it was working with Kevin on the big day. He has all of the qualities that anyone would ever want in a photographer. Friendly, funny, easy to work with and doesn’t make you feel bad when you accidentally keep turning to your “other left”. It was hard to focus with everything going on but and kevin was professional and walked me through every step of the way and I am blown away by the results.

Throughout the months leading up, he was a great communicator and was fast to respond to any questions that I had. He made sure to clarify the schedule and which photos were a must so we didn’t miss any important pictures.

On the day, he worked in tandem with our videographer which was key. I didn’t want anyone to miss a shot so this made me beyond happy and even more organic to capture the shots and candid moments.

Thank you so much Kevin and Ben! We are thrilled with the sneak peek pictures you sent, we can’t wait to see what else you captured!

I would highly recommend Kevin DeMassio Photography for all special occasions!

Photos
Profile Picture Ali, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

We can't begin to express how happy we were to work with Kevin and Ben this past weekend! The entire process from initial meeting to the last photo of the night was so fun and easy. My husband HATES getting his picture taken and said that he has never felt more comfortable in front of a camera. Kevin puts you right at ease and gives great, clear direction to make sure he gets the best and most beautiful shots. Thank you so much to both Kevin and Ben! You guys are awesome!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin is AMAZING!!! We really enjoy the time spent with him while he shot our engagement session and our wedding! He's down to earth and fun to work with. We love all the pictures we've recieved so far.
I was running late (per usual for me) and was getting frustrated and upset and when he called me he assured me everything was gonna be good regardless and it ended up being perfect! His direction was easy to follow and great when he would make himself look like a pretty bride when showing me exactly how I needed to pose. He not only shot my wedding and engagement but also my brothers and hopefully when my little brother every get married, he too will go with Kevin!!! We love you Kevin!

Profile Picture Chantel, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin and his second shooter Ben were wonderful! They're super easygoing and fun but also very professional and creative, which led to some really beautiful out of the box photos that I didn't see with any of the other photographers we looked at. They did a great job of hanging into the background and letting us focus on the day and our guests, while also getting some seriously amazing shots. Not to mention, we're less than a week out from our wedding and they've already gotten us a ton of photos back! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can we say about Kevin? He is the best!! Kevin was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We did a lot of research about wedding photography and after looking at types of photos, reviews, and photographer bios, we were referred to Kevin DeMassio. We knew then, in the middle of our vacation, that we had to talk to him and make sure he was available for our date (which he was!). Since we live far away from our venue, Kevin and Ben were more than accommodating for our engagement photos. Kevin and Ben were amazing to work with during our wedding. We got not only the photos we wanted but beyond that we were given unique photos we would never have thought of as well. We are more than excited to share the rest of our photos with our families (since they have been raving about all of the photos so far!) We could not be more thrilled! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot even begin to express how much we loved working with Kevin DeMassio! Not only did our pictures come out fantastic, but we felt like we were hanging out with one of our longtime friends and not our wedding photographer. Kevin really took the time to get to know us as a couple during our initial meeting and engagement shots, so by the time the wedding came we felt like we've known him forever. He has such a great eye for photography and came up with some truly unique shots. We are incredibly happy that we chose Kevin to document our wedding and have definitely found our lifelong photographer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is no one else around quite like Kevin. Not only is his work breathtaking, but his upbeat and positive energy and personality is the reason he has found and continues to find success. When time is limited and stress levels are rising, you can always count on Kevin to be calm and make you laugh. My husband can't say enough about his work!

Profile Picture Joa, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin DeMassio is a true talent! You can not go wrong booking this thoughtful, kind, friendly, organized, and fun photographer. From the very first time my husband and I spoke with him, we knew we wanted him as our photographer for our wedding. Kevin's positive attitude and fun loving spirit made us so comfortable! He traveled to shoot our engagement photos, and he was fantastic. It was a great way for us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. He is quick to find the perfect shot, and execute. Its quite amazing! I'm so happy both Kevin and Ben were there for our big day. Our bridal party loved these guys! Kevin and Ben are the real deal!

Profile Picture Leah , 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were recently married, and we cannot say enough nice things about Kevin DeMassio! From the start of our correspondence, he was prompt with responses and seemed genuinely excited to work with us. During our first meeting, Kevin reiterated how important it is for the client and photographer to mesh because of the amount of time they spend together. This wasn't really something we had considered- we were just looking at the quality of pictures which is what gravitated us to Kevin in the first place. Lucky for us, Kevin has a great photography style and is super easy to get along with. The day of the wedding, you could tell how immersed he was with the atmosphere- finding different camera angles, shots and reflections at every turn. Kevin also kept our group of cronies (bridal party) entertained and in check- which is difficult when you're friends with very fun yet sarcastic people. He truly helped Dan and I to feel how special our day was, and is supposed to be! Right before Kevin departed for the evening, I thanked him for making me feel like a bride. You could tell that he knows how important a wedding day is, and takes a good amount of pictures while also allowing you to enjoy yourself- which we did! And you should too when it's your turn!!! :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I had seen some of Kevin's work from pictures from a friend's wedding so when I got engaged, I didn't even look anywhere else. I knew I had to have Kevin as our photographer. Kevin and his assistant Ben are very personable, professional, and fun guys. I was planning my wedding from out of town and Kevin made the whole process very easy. Our venue was at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is in the middle of a shopping plaza so I was a little worried we wouldn't be able to find any good spots for pictures, but Kevin has an eye for this stuff and found locations and angles and lighting that I never would have thought of. The photographs turned out AMAZING and we were very happy with the services provided.

Profile Picture Kyra, 1/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin and Ben were so great to work with! I was nervous finding a photographer because my husband tends to be shy behind the camera and I wanted to choose someone that he would be comfortable with. My husband, Ben, and Kevin have known each other for awhile and the second we walked into his office for me to meet Kevin for the first time I knew he was it! Kevin was very personable and asked all the right questions to find out just what kind of shots were important to us as a couple. The day of he came through without a question! He made sure the day ran smoothly, was there with me first thing in the morning and didn't leave our side til late at night. And the pictures..... Simply amazing. It's so hard to believe, looking back at the pictures, that that is us!! We have had so many compliments about how incredible each and every shot was. Thank you Kevin and Ben, you are both so talented and so so much fun to work with! I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Staci, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

To other couples, you can stop your search for a photographer right now. My wife and I used Kevin DeMassio for our engagement photos and our wedding and if we could have a rating higher than 5 stars we would have given it to him. He and his assistant Ben were extremely professional, yet easy going. They know how to make you feel at ease when taking your pictures. Kevin was always available when we needed to discuss anything, and the turnaround time on the photos was much quicker than expected.

Oh, and the photos were stunning. I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Matt & Angela, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I wish I could have given Kevin 10 stars on this website because he really is out of this world and brilliant at what he does.

First of all, he was incredibly helpful in explaining and guiding us through his services and what the day of would be like, both with him and as far as weddings. He was forthcoming, but never too pushy with his great advice. And it all paid off on that day...

Kevin was warm and welcoming upon our arrival at Crooked Lake. He read my husband and I so well that it felt like we are all old friends. Kevin and his assistant were immediately in step with our feelings and the atmosphere of the day. He kept everyone in our wedding party relaxed and having FUN through the candid and posed shots.

If you're still wondering whether you should hire Kevin or not, look no further than his website where Kevin's passion and incredible gift for photography is on full display. Each photo from our wedding (and others on his website) is breathtaking and captures the large amount of love and joy we felt on our special day.

Profile Picture Johnny, 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I would HIGHLY recommend Kevin Demassio to photograph your wedding!! Not only is he an exceptional photographer, but he has a great personality that keeps the mood fun and happy all day long! He truly has an eye for photography, as shown by the photographs he took both for our engagement shoot and our wedding. If you head on over to his blog, his work speaks for itself. He has a true gift! He has given my husband and me an irreplaceable gift as we look back at our photos from our day (and we have only seen just the blog so far!) and reminisce on the amazing time that we had. Kevin was on top of every last detail and worked well with all of our other vendors. He was super professional, down to earth, and lots of fun! He created the perfect moment for our first look and was there to capture both beautiful portraits and perfect candid moments. I cannot say enough great things about Kevin and his assistant Ben. They are an amazing team and I am so happy they were with my husband and me on our wedding day! I know that his blog will convince you that he is amazing, but when you meet him you will know for sure that he is the perfect addition to your team of professionals for your special day! You will NOT be disappointed, I promise!
- Todd & Nicole

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

Where do we start? Kevin truly has a passion for his craft. We booked him with a package that included our engagement session. Kevin really made us feel at ease and have fun. He directed us on how to be the best subjects but also how to be ourselves in front of the camera. After our engagement photos, I was even more certain we had made the best choice. Before our wedding, we met with Kevin face to face to discuss "the plan" for our big day. We laid out a timeline that put me at ease. When our big day came around, Kevin and Ben arrived right on time and got started doing what they do best. Nerves, emotions and blood pressure is high on your wedding day! Kevin and assistant Ben kept it fun while keeping things right on track. Our wedding party, friends and family had nothing but positive things to say about their work ethic, manners and personality. The photos speak for themselves! We cannot thank Kevin enough for helping us document our big day!

Profile Picture Corene, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my fiance and I had our initial meeting with Kevin, we knew he was the best choice to have as our wedding photographer. Not only was he extremely outgoing and friendly, but he took a real interest in getting to know us.
Kevin was very flexible with our engagement shoot, as the weather was iffy, but he had no problem meeting us for an early morning sunrise shoot. Again, he put us right at ease and we felt completely comfortable in front of the camera. In fact, it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend. To make things even better, his pictures of us were absolutely phenomenal! We are still getting comments about how wonderful they are.
We are so please with our decision, and can't wait to have Kevin photograph our wedding next August. We would recommend him to any couple who wants to have a personal touch on their special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin and Ben are fantastic! Our bridal party and family had a blast working with them! Further, throughout the ceremony you didn't even know they were there. They were professional through and through. You can't go wrong with Kevin DeMassio Photography!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

LOVE Kevin, he did an awesome job and I'm referring him to close friends. He made a 6 look like a 9. Great personality too!

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Right from the the first meeting with Kevin my husband and I knew he would be the right fit. He was so funny, professional and just plain easy to get along with. Throughout the planning process we met up with Kevin a few times to go over the logistics of the day. He also was very accessible through email, text, Facebook and phone.

Kevin and his assistant Ben made the day of the wedding so easy. They kept me and the girls on track for the day and kept the mood light and fun. (I swear because of this I was not nervous for the wedding at all.)

Through the first look, formal portraits, ceremony and reception it was so easy to be photographed by Kevin. He knew what to say to make us laugh or how to get us to interact with one an other to get the perfect shot. And at some points he didn't need to direct us at all because we were just so comfortable with him.

After the wedding we couldn't believe how quick he got the photobooth pictures to us, the teaser posted and the blog put up on his website. We love everything we saw and can't wait to get the rest of the photos!

We can't imagine our wedding day without Kevin! And we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Kevin for our wedding! He and his second photographer, Ben, are really great. We had a really fun time with Kevin and Ben at our engagement session and our wedding day. They are very easygoing and laid back, and they understand how to make their subjects feel at ease. Their photos turned out beautifully and really captured the unique qualities of our relationship, venue, and day. We can't recommend them enough! The only complaint is the delay between the wedding day and when we got the photos (about 2 months) -- but I guess that's a small price to pay for great photos by a meticulous photographer! Can't recommend Kevin highly enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Kevin! I can not say enough about how wonderful he is.
My daughter used Kevin as her engagement and wedding photographer.
Her pictures were absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! Kevin was fun to work with and has a vision for what will look beautiful. I even questioned him on the day of the wedding on a backdrop he was using. He said "trust me, when you see the picture you will understand how perfect it will be". He was so very right! He captured the theme of my daughters wedding brilliantly in the most simple photos that were stunning. The day of the wedding he showed me the most gorgeous photo of my daughter and I told him, that photo needs to be in a brides magazine. The editor of Saratoga Bride magazine agreed, Kevin's photos are highlighted in the 2015 edition.
I would recommend Kevin DeMassio Photography in a NY minute!

Profile Picture Patti, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin is fantastic! I knew the wedding photos were going to blow me away when he showed me the amazing ring shot he took using my grandmother's antique purse. He was able to capture all the details I had put my heart and soul into, created beautiful portraits of my husband and I and most important to us captured the candid moments that will preserve the memories of our wedding day for a lifetime. Kevin is professional, detail oriented, funny and energetic. Everyone of our bridal party members, our parents, as well as the guests were blown away by his talent, poise, and energy. Kevin and his assistant Ben truly left a lasting impression on all of us and we look forward to working with them again in the future!

Profile Picture User3059815, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin and his partner, Ben King, were outstanding! They put up with my crazy family all day and did it with a smile :) Kevin kept us on time while we were getting ready and made sure we had time for some pictures before the ceremony. My family was absolutely blown away with our wedding pictures! We had a preview of some of the pictures before we even left for the honeymoon and we had the rest of them within a month! I can't say enough about Kevin and I know we will keep him in mind when we have kids and want family photos taken in the future. I highly recommend Kevin DeMassio!!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews