Kenny Lewis Productions Reviews

18 | Columbus, GA

18 Reviews for Kenny Lewis Productions

Caroline · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful DJ! Very pleased! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Kenny Lewis and all his staff will do everything they can to make sure your reception is amazing. They had people dancing the entire evening and not wanting to leave, I didnt even want to leave when our car was ready to take us off to the hotel. They were able to accommodate every request we made.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kenny Lewis Productions's reply:

Glad you and your guest had a great time Jennifer! Thank you for having us!
    Best regards,
    Kenny

Joelle · Married on 06/04/2017

Kenny Lewis Productions did an excellent job on my wedding day! They made sure that everything went perfect. I was nervous and they eased my worries. The reception also was so fun, they had the best playlist and got everyone out of their seat. All of the guests were very pleased and impressed as well. I recommend Kenny! He and his crew do not disappoint.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kenny Lewis Productions's reply:

I'm glad that you were happy with our team on your special day Joelle! Your wedding was a blast!
    Best regards,
    Kenny

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Highly recommend! While planning our wedding in a very short amount of time, about a month and a half, we had been in contact with a DJ who was not prompt to reply and did not reach out to discuss details even a week before the wedding. My husband, who has been away for training throughout the whole planning process, found Kenny the week before the wedding. Kenny and wife Brantley told us right away of their availability and assured us they would help us right away! They were at an event and still made time to talk with us over the phone! They send a Special Day form with detailed questions on your wedding and are always available by email, call, or text. Kenny was there for our rehearsal the day before the wedding, and the day of was an absolute blast! It was a dream come true! Thank you so much Kenny and Brantley!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kenny Lewis Productions's reply:

Thank you Megan! The pleasure was ours! We wish you and Drew an amazing life together!

Kimberly · Married on 09/24/2016

Kenny was amazing!!! He was prompt, professional, engaging, and very flexible. My sister is going to be getting married next year and she will definitely be booking kenny lewis productions for her wedding as well

Sent on 09/25/2016

Everyone had so much dancing the night away!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Evelyn · Married on 05/04/2016

What a great experience! We had a blast, I'd recommend KLP to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dan · Married on 05/24/2014

Couldn't have been happier with having Kenny Lewis at our event.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • User3104709 · event on: 09/26/2015

Kenny was great and responsive to all emails. My daughter has a great time at her Sweet 16!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Laryn · event on: 07/29/2017

Kenny and his staff were helpful, organized, highly professional, masters at coordination, a joy to work with, and the perfect entertainment for our reunion! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Erin · event on: 09/27/2014

Didn't have to worry at all that my event would be fun and entertaining. From booking until the end of the event working with Kenny Lewis was professional. I just recommended him to another friend for their upcoming reception!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Cassidy · event on: 05/23/2015

Great music and friendly people!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Aleta · event on: 05/30/2015

Great entertainment and crowd pleaser. Working with Kenny was pleasure and I will be contacting him for future events.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Lauren · event on: 08/01/2015

Kenny provided DJ services for our housewarming party. He was quick to set up, and kept the party going throughout the event. Everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend Kenny for any event. He was able to help make it a memorable night for us. Thanks so much Kenny!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Terry · Married on 04/11/2015

Kenny was a wonderful person to work with for my daughter's wedding reception. He was eager to meet in person to discuss details, and even made a trip to the venue (40+ miles from his home) to check out the setup possibilities. Kenny worked very hard to understand the bride's "vision" for the reception, as well as her favorite songs in order to develop his plalylist. We had a special request of him that may have been an aggravation to some DJs, but not to Kenny: the bride, who is a singer/songwriter, wanted to use Kenny's sound equipment at a certain point to plug in her guitar and sing 2 songs--one she had written for the groom, and one she had written for her parents. We so appreciate the Kenny's flexibility with that! He was super-professional, extremely timely, and did exactly what he said he would do--with a wonderful attitude. I highly recommend Kenny Lewis as an event DJ! The only category I did not give Kenny 5 stars was responsiveness...Sometimes he was slow in getting back to a text from me, but that is probably because he works many nights and perhaps is not a morning person. Other than that, Kenny far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2018

They were great to work with. Flexible with song choices and I was able to have all the “special” songs I wanted for both ceremony and reception. They are good about statpying in contact regardless of how early you book and they work very well with venues and other vendors!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Leeanne

Leeanne · Married on 03/17/2018

3.5

We LOVED Kenny Lewis and his staff. We did not actually have Kenny for our wedding but Brantley was wonderful. All of our songs that were played were on our recommended song list and the genre the entire night was just what we wanted. We would definitely recommend the business to others!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Ben · Married on 10/21/2017

0.4
      0.5

I hired Kenny for a out of town wedding. I confirmed with him the week of the event and he confirmed everything was good to go. One hour before the event I still haven't seen them to set up and tried calling and texting. No response, then I get a message I'm guessing he intended to send someone else saying "let's tell him we are sick". No other response than this after repeated attempts to contact him. So we didn't have any music for rehearsal dinner. We scrambled to find a fill in for the wedding but it ended up costing me considerable time and money to do so. I've known Kenny for many years and considered him a friend but I just can't believe how unprofessional he is. I've waited a few days to write this and still tried contacting him to make sure nothing happened to him but still no contact.

Sent on 10/25/2017