PO Box 3391, Phenix City, AL 36868 Map · Phone number

my pictures 415

7 Reviews for DJ Mark Rose @ The Rose Enterprise

Teagen Nabity-Grover · Married on 03/16/2019

The Best DJ and Hostess Team You Can Ask For

DJ Mark Rose and Loretta Rose were an absolute joy to work have among our vendors on our wedding day. They set the mood with excellent music choices and played all the music we requested as well. Loretta was a phenomenal hostess, keeping our reception moving along at a steady pace and coordinating us during the rehearsal in preparation for the ceremony. It is largely thanks to them and their professionalism that our big day progressed so smoothly and without incident. Thank you to Mark, in particular, for letting Ryan hide behind the DJ table for a bit, but for also encouraging him to get out on the dance floor and have some fun.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Marisa · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved having the opportunity to work with Mark and Loretta! They are just the kindest people you could ask for. They worked with us six months out to learn our likes and dislikes, then he just ran with it. My three favorite things about Mark: flexible, affordable, and fun. When my groom and I decided to end the night a little early (it was a looong day), he quickly changed the schedule around and made it flow seamlessly. When the dance floor broke because my guests had too much fun, he led a spontaneous conga line around the room while the staff repaired it. It was one of the best parts of the night! I really wanted to hear music from my favorite bands during dinner and he found the perfect songs from the singers I love that not many people have heard of. He charges a flat rate for his services regardless of how long the day is, because he doesn't want you to stress as much about the schedule. And all of my guests absolutely loved the variety and the life he brought to the evening. He could find the most obscure bands that I asked for ahead of time. Loretta was an absolute joy to coordinate with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Charlotte · Married on 05/30/2015

Mark Rose was an amazing DJ! His music and his awesome personality made our wedding an absolute blast!

Sent on 06/17/2015

DJ Mark Rose @ The Rose Enterprise FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• PO Box 3391 Phenix City, 36868 See on map