YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$899 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$899 Most Popular Price

YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment is a wedding entertainment and DJ service based in Columbus, Georgia. For more than thirty years, YourTunes has been making musical memories with hundreds of satisfied couples.

The business has come a long way from its beginnings in 1983, providing MC services, karaoke, and a wide range of music to choose from. Couples can meet with Paul and Teresa before the big day and discuss what they’re looking for. From country and electronic to rock, pop, and Top 40, YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment will keep the entertainment going long into the night. They’ll arrive with their own sound/PA system, microphones, uplighting, a projector for slideshows, and even a disco ball to set the mood. With only one event per day, these talented musicians are sure to deliver the personalized wedding music of your wildest dreams.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Karaoke
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$899

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting

• Gitrebase
    Gitrebase Getting married on 08/02/2022

prodigiously thorough

YourTunes were THOROUGH. I believe this is the exact word to use and communicates just how excellent their execution was. They were able to guide us through the process and uncover questions that we overlooked. They provided music at our rehearsal which gave us peace of mind that the ceremony would be perfect. I typically don't review services, but they really went above and beyond my expectations.

YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment's reply:

Mr. Smith,
    Thank you so much for the review - it really means a lot to us. We do try to be thorough and make sure every aspect of your day is taken care of. We had a great time and thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a great celebration.
  • Kooper
    Kooper G. Married on 05/21/2022

The Best Team

YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment were amazing!!! They did my wedding and were very professional, helpful, and amazing. They made sure that everything they were doing were up to my standards and wanted my day to be perfect. They worked many hours perfecting details that might would seem small to guests, but were important to me and to them. They took the time to get to know me and my husband and that meant the world to is. I could not have asked for better people to help my special day to be the success it was.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Paul Bennett
Paul Bennett
Owner

Hi! It's Paul with YourTunes. I started DJing in high-school and have more than 30 years experience with audio and video production, DJ, MC and event planning and production. I have performed for small and large events all over the United States. We are a family-owned business and we take great strides in making sure we can do whatever possible to make your day as special as it can be. I love to work closely with your planner, photographer, videographer, caterer - anyone who has a part to assure consistency and quality. I most enjoy getting out on the dance floor and interacting with the crowd. Teresa, my long-time partner and I live in Columbus, GA and have two dogs - Winston, a Labradoodle and Penelope, a West-Highland Terrier.

Columbus Columbus, GA, 31909
706-575-1527
706-662-2062

Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Evening Consultations by Appointment Saturday - Sunday by Appointment
Location of (YourTunes Pro DJs & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding