Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 5
Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 7

Camden · Married on 05/13/2017

Kelsea was absolutely amazing from the consultation to the big day she made me feel SO comfortable and happy with my look! She even went the extra mile to blow out my hair before my wedding day so it was ready for the next day. I debated for a long time on wether I should go for an up do or half up half down and Kelsea reassured me on what would be the best style for me -- and boy was she right! She also did my makeup which I must add was FLAWLESS! I don't wear makeup and she made me look very natural. I got SO many compliments and my groom's jaw dropped the second he saw me. Thank you so much Kelsea, I am so grateful for you and your wonderful service!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Parke · Married on 10/21/2016

Kelsea did a fantastic job at our wedding in August. I had 9 bridesmaids and they were all happy with their hair! She matched my inspi picture of Kate Middleton to a tee!

She was professional and stayed in touch over the course of the planning period and above all is just a sweetheart. Highly reccomend!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelsea is truly amazing. She is so professional, but so sweet at the same time. She was always polite and quick to respond to my thousands of emails. I was nervous about hair and makeup because I have oily skin and very fine and flat hair, but she made me feel absolutely stunning. My hair had so much volume, and I didn't have any oil show through the entire night! All of my bridesmaids adored her as well! They showed her pictures of what they wanted, and she was able to give them exactly that. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Kelsea is amazing! She try's really hard to get you the look you always have dreamed of! She also reasonably priced! I would totally recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Julia · Married on 06/04/2016

Kelsea Dayberry is fantastic and incredibly talented! I have terribly fine straight hair that does not stay in an updo very well and she worked magic. My hair looked great after the trial but it required so many bobby pins just to stay in that it felt a little heavy and I was worried it would fall out while dancing at the wedding. I told Kelsea my concerns and she had the perfect solution! My hair didn't budge the whole night of the wedding and it felt light as a feather and looked amazing! She's fantastic at doing makeup as well and created the perfect natural but still made-up and glamorous look I was going for. She's also super sweet!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Christine and Ryan · Married on 05/22/2016

$455.00 total: Bridal hair and makeup: $180.00, one additional hair and makeup: $150.00, Trial: $125.00.
    Ms. Dayberry did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I gave her some example pictures of what I was looking for and she made it a reality. I had my long hair all pinned up and a natural makeup look. She even traveled to my venue (in Manakin-Sabot) to do my hair and makeup and my mother's hair and makeup the day of my wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelsea was the absolute best choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day! She was so sweet and flexible, as well as professional. She worked with each of my bridesmaids to do their hair and I was amazed by how quickly she was able to create a flawless look time after time! We all know that if you don't feel like you look beautiful on your wedding day, it's going to be a disaster. Kelsea went the extra mile and even changed my hair completely last minute when I changed my mind. I went looked through so many reviews and websites to find the best person and without a doubt, I did. I highly recommend Kelsea. If she can put up with us, she can do anything :)

Sent on 05/31/2016

Tara · Married on 04/22/2016

Kelsea is such a talent! Kelsea did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been happier. She was prompt, professional and did an outstanding job. My hair and makeup were even better than I could have envisioned, and I received compliments the entire evening. I would absolutely recommend Kelsea for any special event!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kelsea was wonderful to work with; she was flexible, always had a positive, cheerful, laid-back (but professional) attitude, and wasn't daunted by the numerous questions and information I sent her way. Something that was incredibly important to me was that she sent me her pricing information and contract early on in the process, and let me know what she needed from me; since this was my first time hiring professional hair + make-up services, I really appreciated that I didn't have to go back and forth sending "So what should I be giving you now?" emails.

I sent her reference photos for hair and make-up for my trial, and she did a wonderful job combining them all to get exactly the look I wanted; then, when I wanted to make small adjustments here and there, she was more than willing to do so. (Just for reference, I'd sent about three photos for hair, with "I like X from this, but I don't like Y", and one photo for make-up with some slight verbal adjustments the day-of).

She was always prompt and responsive via email, and was on time the day of the wedding (in fact, she actually beat me to the venue by a few minutes). Her time estimates per service were accurate, and she was very flexible the day of and worked well with both me (since I was still running around the morning-of getting last-minute things together) and my photographer, who was taking pictures of my "getting ready" phase. My maid of honor and bridesmaid also enjoyed working with her and everyone looked wonderful, both in-person and in photographs!

Sent on 03/07/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/06/2016

Kelsea recently did my hair for my bachelorette party and she did a great job! Once my girlfriends saw my hair they decided to get theirs done too because it looked so great. It lasted all night and I got so many compliments! I would recommend her to do hair for any special occasion. She was on time very friendly and very reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2015

Kelsea did a FANTASTIC job on my hair for my wedding day. She was incredibly helpful and friendly in the process leading up to the wedding day. She was even willing to travel all the way to Lexington, VA for my bridal portrait shoot so that I could do a run through of my hair before the wedding day. I didn't have a specific vision of the way I wanted my hair to look, but Kelsea took all of my ideas and created the perfect hairstyle for both my bridal portrait shoot and my wedding day. It stayed in place all day and I got SO many compliments on the way my hair looked. She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a hair stylist for their wedding. Thank you to Kelsea and her team for a great experience!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/17/2015

Kelsea was great! She was prompt, professional, easy-going and flexible. We had 9 services between hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, Mom and Grandma. Makeup didn't take long at all and it looked awesome - so impressed! I have sensitive skin and was having some flare ups and the makeup was so light and flawless. So lucky she knew what she was doing! Her time management skills were key to making the morning go smoothly and we were all on time for pictures! When does that ever happen? Her and Elizabeth who did hair were so much fun. Wish I had more events where I could call on her to do my makeup and hair!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kelsea was AMAZING on my wedding day!!!! She worked with me, my 9 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mom doing our hair and makeup, and she did so amazing on all of us. On the wedding day, she calmed my stresses and made me look so beautiful. After my trial run with her, she listened to my ideas on what I wanted for my wedding day and adjusted the look to my needs. Months before, we communicated back and forth about hairstyles and makeup and she was so great at communication and mirrored exactly what I wanted.

Her makeup style, I would say, is whatever needs you have. She did an array of makeup on my bridesmaids and I, from natural to dramatic.

Her hairstyling, amazing. She did updos on my bridal party and I and the looks stayed in all night(through rain and dancing!) Amazingly beautiful.

I would recommend Kelsea to anyone that is looking for a sweet girl that knows her stuff!

Sent on 01/11/2016

So glad I hired Kelsey to do my make-up for me on my wedding day. She also did the hair and make-up for some of my bridesmaids. Working with Kelsey was a smooth and seamless process from the trial run a few months prior to the day of the wedding! She and her assistant, Elizabeth were punctual and jumped in where they could in order to get everyone's hair and make-up done on time for the start of the ceremony. True life savers! Thank you both for everything!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kelsea was a blessing for my wedding hair. The original hairdresser I booked had backed out and I was left looking for someone last minute. Kelsea was quick to work with me on a tight budget to make sure everything was set for my big day. My trail was a breeze.. Kelsea is so easy to relax and talk to! Kelsea and her assistant Elizabeth came to our hotel the morning of the wedding and knocked out hair styles for me, four bridesmaids, and my two young nieces. They were efficient and did everything perfectly!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Beth Ann · Married on 07/18/2015

Kelsey absolutely helped make my big day even more perfect with creating a beautiful up-do and flawless makeup that lasted all through the night (including through 2 hours of consistent, hardcore dancing!) We did a trial run for hair and makeup where she was able to use pictures I found on Pinterest as inspiration to combine styles to style my hair exactly the way I wanted. The airbrush makeup was awesome and so lightweight, and she gave me the natural look that I wanted for my wedding. When it came to the big day, she did my hair and makeup the exact way it had been done for the trial, so it was perfect! Kelsey also did hair and makeup for my mom, sister, and bridesmaids in plenty of time to take pictures before the ceremony. Kelsey is efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and an all-around sweetheart! I'm so glad she was a part of my big day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/20/2015

Kelsea did a great job on our hair! She was very accommodating and was even willing to change my hairstyle the day-of when I changed my mind on the look I wanted. I bought hair extensions and she clipped them herself and did an amazing job of styling it to look completely natural! She even waited longer than planned so my photographer could take “detail pictures” with my hair accessory. Additionally, she was so sweet to leave me with a care package of a trial hair spray and extra bobby pins to ensure my hair looked great the entire night.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Kelsea and I have worked together on numerous occasions. I love photographing her beautiful work! Kelsea's business is and will continue to remain on my preferred vendors list I give to all my brides. She is professional and a really joyful person. I would recommend her to any bride in the Richmond area and beyond that wants to look stunning on her wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Caileigh · Married on 05/25/2014

Kelsea did my hair and makeup for my wedding last May. She also styled my 5 bridesmaids and flower girl. She was an absolute dream to work with! I opted to do a hair and makeup trial with her a few months before the wedding and I am so glad I did! It was great to get to know her before the big day. I brought one of my bridesmaid’s with me and Kelsea had a comfy couch in her studio for her to sit on AND she brought us bagels for breakfast! After the trial I probably emailed her 20 times changing my mind about my hair, she gracefully replied to each one noting that even if we had to do my hair twice, it would be perfect. On my wedding day, I finally decided on a low loosely curled up-do. After she finished my hair and makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror and literally broke down in happy tears! If that’s not a testament to her great work, I don’t know what is. She finished my bridesmaids hair dos in a variety of styles with time to spare before the ceremony. As a bride, you stress about so many different things- your hair and makeup should not and will not be one of them if you book Kelsea! Absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Lisha · Married on 08/31/2013

Kelsea Day is wonderful! She did my hair and make up for my wedding as well as some of the hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. She was very attentive to what we want but also wasn't afraid to tell us her suggestions, I love that! She made sure everyone was happy, every curl was pinned and there wasn't one eye that wasn't beautifully done (with water proof mascar, of course)! She was so professional and so sweet. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2015

katie · Married on 02/18/2013

Kelsea Dayberry is an absolutely amazing artist. I am thrilled I had the opportunity to use her talents and services to make me feel complete for my day. She styled me for my bridal portraits and for my boudoir session. Kelsea made me elegantly beautiful for my bridal pictures, and classically sexy for my boudoir photos. She is personable, flexible, creative, and willing to listen to any ideas. I was able to convey the type of look I desired, and she was able to deliver just that. She used multiple hairstyles and makeup looks to change up the feel of the pictures from vivacious long locks, to sophisticated updos, to an amazing mohawk braided ponytail. Her punctuality made it easy to work with the photographers and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional make-up and hair artist.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Sandy Ammerlaan · Married on 06/28/1986

Beautiful Work!

Kelsea was an excellent make-up artist and beautician. She was efficient and professional, and had a very cheerful attitude. She did my hair exactly as I had requested, and my make-up was flawless. I must add that the bride and bridesmaids looked beautiful too. I definitely would recommend Kelsea to anyone who need quality design in hair and make-up!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelsea was fabulous. She was easy to communicate with and put me at ease on my big day. I thought my look was flawless, and that my bridesmaids also looked great!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rose · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelsea and Nicole were fantastic. They helped create a very relaxed and easy-going atmosphere while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. They were on time, professional, fun, and did great work! My hair and makeup were perfect! I am definitely my own worst critic, and I never thought that I could look so good!

My hair is pretty thin, so it did fall out of the hairdo a bit, but I'm not sure there was any way around that, and even after coming a little undone after hours of dancing, it still looked good!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Mary Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelsea and her assistant were great to work with. I did a trial for my bridal portraits and she was very accommodating to any and all changes that I wanted to make to my look! The finished product for my wedding day was perfect and just what I wanted!

Sent on 06/20/2018