Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events Reviews

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 6
Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Newton · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Recommend to everyone having a wedding

Kelly was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She kept us on track for all of the decisions and deadlines we needed to make. She was a sounding board for all of our ideas to make our dream wedding come to reality within budget. She made sure everything on our wedding day was handled and we didn't need to worry about a thing. We did not live in the area where we were married and having her help us figure out vendors that matched our tastes was instrumental in making the planning process more enjoyable. I have recommended Kelly to everyone I know that is getting married and they have all hired her as well. We can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 05/11/2019

All the stars!

Having Kelly on our vendor team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire process. We selected Kelly and her team to help us for the "month of" planning package and it was such a great choice. Kelly was responsive, organized, and flexible, which was an incredible help to pair with my busy work schedule. Our wedding ran so smoothly and I know it was because Kelly was there making sure it did. From coordinating vendor time drop offs, to picking up the decorations for the event the week of, to setting up the room of my dreams, to taking special care setting up our special cultural favors, she did it all. Everything that Kelly assisted with was well thought out and I knew from the beginning that I could trust her with the details. She was able to provide an incredible amount of peace of mind that I know would be hard to come by elsewhere. I'm so thankful that we decided to hire Kelly and would recommend Kelly Kennedy Weddings & Events to everyone! Thank you Kelly, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Beth Grimes · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal!!!!

Kelly was an absolute joy to work with all through the wedding planning process! She was attentive to every detail and really exceeded our vision! When meeting with her and the day of the wedding was like being with an old friend! She was the absolute best!!
    From the rehearsal to the send off at the end of our big night she was there to always help and made things run so smoothly! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent, down to earth and just over wonderful person to plan your wedding! I give Kelly 5+ stars for everything!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2019

Kelly and Anna

Kelly and Anna are the greatest planners. They made the day go by very smooth. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Christen · Married on 04/27/2019

Better than our dreams and expectations

What can we say about Kelly- except for WOW! She blew away any of our expectations. She was always professional, punctual, and showed great people skills! She was able to provide us with some amazing recommendations to make our wedding one for the record books! She accompanied us to vendors and asked all of the right questions (so many questions we never even thought of). She helped us stick to our budget and was able to give great opinions without us feeling overwhelmed or being pushy. She was an amazing wedding planner/day-of coordinator! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Kelly for an amazing experience, not only picking out the venue or on the day of the wedding but everything in between!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 03/31/2019

Kelly and her team my day PERFECT!!!

Kelly has been more than helpful with my abundance of questions about anything wedding related! She made our wedding day seamless. It is hard to find someone you trust who can pull off your vision of you perfect day and Kelly nailed it! If I had to go back and do it again I would not make any changes! I am SO happy with how the day turned out and it couldn't have been done without Kelly and her team! I would recommend her services to anyone!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 22
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 23
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 24
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 25

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Aw Diane! Thank you so much for such a sweet review. It was my absolute pleasure working with you. You were a dream bride that got all my questions answered so quickly. Thank you so much! Best wishes to you and Nathan!

Ansley · Married on 03/16/2019

More than Amazing!

Kelly and her team were a dream to work with! Kelly goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is taken care of. Whenever I had a few panics or questions she was right there to ease my mind. She made the whole planning process a breeze. While setting up for the wedding we came across a few things we didn’t love. She handled the situation and made it absolutely perfect! I knew that I could fully trust her the week of the wedding that everything had been taken care of. It made wedding week truly enjoyable because we were not stressed and running around. Kelly’s assistant, Anna was also amazing! Her and Kelly are the perfect match for each other. Both so detail oriented, experienced and organized. I could not have selected a better wedding planner for our big day. I had little ideas for the day and she made those ideas into a beautiful dream! I am forever grateful for all the hard work that Kelly and her team put into our wedding. She truly cares about the day being perfect for the bride, groom and family.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Can I insert the crying emoji?! Ansley!!!! Thank you so much for such a perfect review! I really can't express how grateful I am for everything that you said. I really appreciate it! Especially how much of an asset that Anna is to my team - she is so great! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of yours and Ian's day. It truly was so perfect! Best wishes to you and Ian!
  • Ly

Ly · Married on 03/09/2019

Kelly made the whole planning process stress free.

We couldn't have imagined our wedding turning out as perfect as it was without Kelly! She's the sweetest person and is very detailed. We needed someone who would help us every step of the way and Kelly truly exceeded our expectations. She was professional, responsive and anticipated our every need. She has great taste in design and brought our dream wedding to a reality. All her suggestions for vendors provided high quality service. They were together seamlessly before and on the day. I remember being so relaxed on my wedding day and couldn't believe it! I credit this all to Kelly and her team. Please don't hesitate making Kelly your wedding planner, it's the best decision you will ever make.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Oh my gosh, Ly!! Thank you so much for this sweet review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Mike! You two are the best couple and I loved being a part of your day. Thanks for letting me spread my creative wings and trusting me with everything. It was a perfect day, with absolutely amazing weather (and an incredible sunset I will never forget). I hope the two of you are great!!!! Best wishes!

Sammie · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Planner

Kelly is AMAZING and booking her services was the best decision we made throughout this planning process. We booked her package that included her jumping in 6 weeks out from our big day (she gave advice through texts and emails way before that, too). I always thought I’d only need a “day of” planner but honestly that doesn’t exist in a way that would have made our day go the way I dreamed of....which is exactly what Kelly made happen. She understood my vision of what I wanted, and what I wanted our guests to experience. Every single detail was perfectly planned. She and her team were absolutely amazing the day of from set up, to coordinating the (also incredible) team of vendors, to seamlessly transitioning 160 guests from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to send off, making sure my husband I ate, and had a drink all night. Our guests continually have given compliments to how beautiful the wedding was, how much fun they had, and how wonderful Kelly and her team was. If you were thinking about not having a planner...please reconsider..you never know how much ACTUALLY goes in to planning every minute of your big day and Kelly does the BEST job at making sure you, your parents, and bridal party don’t have to do a thing but have fun and soak up every minute of the day that already goes by way too quickly. We will be recommending Kelly’s services to everyone! She’s the best in the biz and we couldn’t be more grateful for all of her hard work and dedication to making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Glori · Married on 02/23/2019

Would highly, highly recommend Kelly and her fabulous team!

From our first meeting to the very end of our wedding night, Kelly and her amazing team went above and beyond to make our day an absolute dream. Not only did she bring our wedding day vision to life, but she handled details and vendor relationships to ensure that no T was left uncrossed and no minute was left unplanned. Kelly offered recommendations for local vendors, expertise from previous weddings, and attention to detail that included memorizing all of our contracts and staying on our wedding night until everything was perfectly back in its proper place. Perhaps most impressively, she handled vendor relationships, which was no easy task. We had a backyard wedding with about 225 people, a wonderful but high-needs 9-person band, and a restaurant as our caterer. We certainly threw a lot of challenges at Kelly, and she handled them with professionalism to ultimately perfect every detail of our day. As icing on the cake, Kelly got to know me, my fiancé, and my entire family to really understand what was important to us, so on our wedding day, I completely trusted her to execute our vision and handle anything that came up while I enjoyed a blissful, stress-free day. To Kelly, Anna, and the rest of your fabulous team, you have our eternal gratitude for all that you did (things that I am aware of and fires that you put out without me ever knowing) to make our day perfect!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Sara

Sara Winsor · Married on 01/12/2019

Turned my dream wedding into reality!

Kelly is hands down the best investment my husband and I made while planning our wedding. I never felt stressed or nervous through the process of wedding planning. The day of the wedding I felt so much peace knowing I could get ready with my girls and enjoying the day because Kelly had everything taken care of. She truly knows what she is doing and made my wedding dreams come to life! She has amazing ideas, extremely stylish, so organized, and the kindest person ever!

Anna, her team member helped make our wedding day extra special and we loved her! She was right there when we needed her and was so willing to make sure Shawn and I were comfortable and had what we needed during the reception!

I love Kelly Kennedy Wedding & Events and will continuously recommend her and her team to any bride I meet! Have a wedding planner is truly the best investment we made and I would choose to have her a millions time over again!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect and everything I could have ever dreamed of and none of that would have happened without Kelly and her team! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Sara! Thank you so much for this review- you brought a huge smile to my face!! I loved working with you - you were an amazing bride!!! Best wishes to you and Shawn for your incredible journey together!

Sierra Brown · Married on 12/31/2018

Thank you, Kelly- you helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

WOW! Kelly Kennedy is the real deal. We were truly blown away by what she was able to pull off. Throughout our engagement, Kelly was timely, friendly, patient, and professional. We threw her multiple curve balls, changing our minds about the details, and she never missed a thing! (Not to mention, my wedding was a few days after Christmas and Kelly had back to back to back weddings during the month of December!)

When the wedding day came, Kelly was who I relied on the most. She handled family members' questions (there were a lot), she communicated with all of my vendors, making sure what we wanted was reflected throughout the night, she set up tables and decorations, she made sure my champagne glass was full all night, and so much more! I remember walking in to our venue (minutes before walking down the aisle) and the first thing I saw was a beautiful homemade sign, welcoming guests to the wedding. It was a sign that I could tell someone had spent much time and resources on. Kelly made that sign because she noticed we would need one there- nobody asked her to do it. I was touched by that detail and every detail throughout the night.

Thank you, Kelly- you helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 26

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Reading this, it gave me goosebumps! Thank you so much Sierra for your sweet words and for taking the time to write this review - it means so much to me!

I hope you and Hunter are adjusting to the winter cold in Colorado!!

Jamie · Married on 12/28/2018

Best experience ever!

Kelly and her team thought of every detail. They helped my fiancé and me have the wedding of our dreams! They respected our wishes, offered suggestions, and made us feel so comfortable the day of. We couldn't imagine this day without Kelly, Anna, and her team!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words and trusting us with your wedding planning! It was a beautiful reception and I wish you and Tony the absolute best!
  • Rachel

Rachel Jones · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing Vendor, Reasonable Pricing

Kelly was referred by a close friend who had hired her and was enjoying her planning experience. My fiancé and I met with Kelly and decided to hire her for “day of” services, which we were pleasantly surprised to learn this meant meeting several times to walk through the wedding in detail, taking over vendor relationships one month out, and picking up all of our personal items for the wedding a few days early and setting them up the day of the event. Kelly’s pricing is reasonable (we had consultations with a few other local planners that were outrageous and only included day of event services).

The moment you meet Kelly, you can feel the excitement and passion she has for making your special day perfect. She genuinely cares about the details, and brought our attention to several things we hadn’t even thought about across the planning process. She even connected us with vendors for linen and chargers. The week of the wedding, we felt calm and confident that everything was taken care of and our vendors had a solid plan for the wedding day. Our wedding had a romantic, minimalist theme, and we chose to use our own centerpieces, candles, and other small decor touches at the ceremony and reception. Everything was coordinated and set up perfectly. Each time we walked into a space we had not yet seen, we were so impressed and honestly it looked better than we had imagined. We even chose to move greenery and decor from the ceremony to the reception and Kelly and her assistant helped coordinate and executed this during the cocktail hour. The event was smooth and the timing of the speeches, dinner, dancing, cake, and exit at reception worked out great. After the event ended, there was a little confusion about who was taking items back to our car (my father in law and bridesmaids ended up doing this and thankfully everything made it back safely). But overall, I would definitely recommend Kelly. Also, her assistant Anna was awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 31
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 32
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 33

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Wow!!! What a beautifully written review. Thank you so much for spending this much time and effort into writing your experience with us. I truly, truly appreciate it. I so enjoyed working with you and Jeremy and your wedding was so beautiful. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. :)
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 12/07/2018

Best wedding decision I made!

Kelly and I used to work together and once I got engaged I knew I wanted her to be my planner. From the beginning Kelly was so helpful and responded to all of my questions so quickly. As my wedding day approached and we worked more together she was a rock! I always felt at ease because she didn’t miss any details. She is so easy to talk to and she made sure she knew what we wanted, and she made it happen! Come wedding day she was a machine! Everything went smoothly and exactly on time. My wedding day was stress free for me and my entire family. Kelly took care of everything. Hiring Kelly was the best decision I made! Kelly you rock!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Stacy!!!! Thank you for such a great review. I appreciate the time you took to highlight the services I provided to you and Michael. Your wedding was so perfect - the weather, the ambiance, the guest (who were all so nice and new how to have a great time). It was a pleasure! Can't wait to see all of the pictures.

Patricia · Married on 12/07/2018

Wonderful Decision!

Kelly was the planner for my daughter's wedding last weekend. The wedding was coordinated with a bride who is now living out of state! Kelly's knowledge, organization and attention to detail would be instrumental and she sure did deliver. This wedding with 200 guests was amazing from start to finish. We were able to enjoy the evening knowing Kelly was at the helm. She is extremely capable and very pleasant to work with! Thank you so much, Kelly!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Kimberlie · Married on 11/17/2018

Simple Barn Wedding

My husband and I elected for a very simple barn wedding and needed a day of planner. Kelly was more than just a "day of" planner. She was able to handle all of the stressful last minute details during the final weeks before our wedding and ensure nothing went wrong. On the day of, she took care of the complete set up and vendor process without letting any of that stress fall on me. She was seriously one of the best investments we made for our wedding!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kimberlie, for leaving such a sweet review. I truly appreciate it. I hope you and Justin had an amazing first Christmas together as husband and wife!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless from start to finish!

Kelly gave me so much peace of mind leading up to my wedding, and with her guidance the rehearsal and day-of flowed beautifully. I’ve received countless compliments on how smoothly the wedding was executed from my wedding guests. My bridal party and family were impressed immediately as well. Kelly was a huge help with my linen order, vendor coordination, and decor. Her timeline was perfect! She is honestly just a pleasure to work with and will make your wedding day even more perfect than you imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren, for a beautifully written review. I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris and your wedding day was just so perfect!!

Best wishes!!

Roxanne · Married on 08/25/2018

Kelly Kennedy and her team were an absolute Godsend! Our wedding day was stress free and beautiful thanks to her. Kelly compiled all of my scattered ideas and was able to find a cohesive theme. Kelly went above and beyond. She always made the trip up to Tampa to attend vendor meetings and on our wedding day she appropriately handled any hiccups that came up. Kelly is sweet, professional, and creative! Hire Kelly! You will not regret it. She was our best decision!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am honored to have had the chance to work with you and help you create your beautiful wedding! So sad it's over, but now you are enjoying married life your new hubby!

Best wishes, Roxy! :)

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

We LOVED working with Kelly! She was so helpful and did a wonderful job decorating and taking care of everything on the day of our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jerry · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly handled the day of planning for my Daughters wedding and did a fantastic job. She was on top of everything and anticipated our needs even before we knew we had them. She kept everyone on schedule which had to be difficult with the way my daughter had everything laid out. She was flexible when she we needed her to be and firm when it was needed most. The day absolutely would not have gone as well as it did without Kelly. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events 34

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Jerry! It was an honor working with your daughter - she was so on top of all of the details and it made my experience with her wedding that much more memorable! I appreciate your kind works so much!
  • Y

Yariel · Married on 04/17/2018

I was a vendor who worked closely with Kelly

I was another vendor for a wedding that we recently did. I was absolutely blown away by her as the wedding coordinator. I had to leave a review because as a vendor (DJ , entertainment, lighting, host) she was by far the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Trust me you will not go wrong with Kelly. Awesome.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kelly Kennedy Weddings and Events's reply:

Wow, Yari! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave me a review; that makes me feel pretty special and I truly appreciate it. You did an awesome job and kept the flow of the evening (and communication with guests) perfectly! Again, thanks so much!

Mikayla · Married on 03/26/2018

Hiring Kelly to plan our day was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. I never knew how many things went into a wedding and how many little details needed to be dealt with, Kelly made everything so easy for my now-husband and I. She answered every email, phone call and text promptly and always had an answer. Thanks to her neither I nor my husband nor either of our parents had to worry about a single thing day of. There were many transitions that happened throughout our day and they all went seamlessly, if something went wrong I still don't know about it!
    Kelly truly made us feel loved and cared for, she brought decor to the wedding, dished up our food and constantly made sure we were taken care of. Every time I thought of something that needed to be done she had already done it!
    Do yourself a favor and hire Kelly, she added so much value to our lives and went above and beyond in so many ways! I would hire her again and again! Kelly, thank you!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Grace · Married on 02/24/2018

Kelly was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process! She is very knowledgeable and very professional. She helped me through all the decisions to make and helped make better sense of everything. She has such great taste, she is a natural! Our story was quite the wild one - after Kelly and I pretty much planned everything and had everything in place - Hurricane Irma hit the week we were supposed to get married, Kelly stuck by my side every step of the way and called all the vendors for me to call the wedding off. My husband and I left for our honeymoon we planned anyways and got married in Italy. We still wanted to celebrate with our family and friends, so we had a wedding celebration party. Kelly was still there even though plans had changed dirastically. Kelly set up all the tables, linens, decorations, cocktail app table, dessert table, managed the timeline, and SO much more. The whole night was absolutely perfect and so beautiful. I couldn’t of done it without her and am so grateful she was there to help every step of the way especially considering our circumstances! Thank you Kelly!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018