Kelly Karli Weddings and Events Reviews

1 User photo

Kelly Karli Weddings and Events 1

Caitlin Caldwell · Married on 01/04/2019

Top Notch!

Kelly and her team are top notch! I own Vintage Magnolia, a local wedding florist and we are always thrilled when we have the opportunity to work with her. Her attention to detail, sense of style and personality make her a pleasure to work with...she creates the most spectacular weddings!

Christopher Bramley · Married on 09/29/2018

Super organized, creative, and personable!!

I am local Colorado vendor (Majestik Wedding Films), and I can sincerely say that you cannot go wrong with Kelli Karli Weddings and Events. Kelly and her team are super organized, creative, and personable. If you are planning a wedding, I would highly recommend KK - truly a top tier planner!

Jessica Reed · Married on 07/26/2018

So many stars deserved

Kelly and Brittany are two of the most sincere, kind-hearted, thoughtful, honest and hard-working wedding planner duo's I have ever worked with. The decor company I design for and KKW&E had a fabulously successful wedding season in 2018 and I am telling you these women will do just about anything for you as a client or vendor. (I have witnessed above and beyond effort in both cases.) This past season, as one tiny example, I got a flat tire on a long and bumpy dirt road to a wedding at Piney River Ranch and Kelly came to the rescue to be sure I still arrived in time to meet my crew for our set. The KKW&E team cares deeply about their clients and knows how to lead the planning process without micromanaging. I appreciate so much that they allow each vendor to thrive at their respective talent and service and keeps the process light and fun for all involved. I truly enjoy every single event that I get to work alongside the Kelly Karli team and look forward to a killer 2019 with these ladies!

Rachel Havel · Married on 06/02/2018

Every Bride Needs a Planner Like Kelly

Kelly and her team are incredible! They have the knowledge, skills, and demeanor to create an unforgettable experience. As a wedding photographer who has worked with Kelly, her weddings are always seamless and smooth. She's such a joy to be around and has the great care for her clients and impeccable attention to detail. I would whole-heartedly recommend her!

Kelly Karli Weddings and Events 2

Beezy · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelly and her team were extremely efficient, professional, warm, compassionate, and totally put our minds at ease! Kelly and I became very close friends, and I would highly recommend her and her team for anyone's wedding!

Katy · Married on 09/09/2016

I love Kelly and her team. Huge fan. I am type A and goes without saying I interviewed a long list of planners. There were no questions after I met Kelly. There are very few planners. let along anyone business person, that will be honest and turn away business if they are concerned they will not be able to give you 110%, which was the case with Kelly. When I first met her she said she was worried her plate was too full during my wedding month and referred me to other incredible planners. I have so much respect for Kelly for doing that. However, lucky for me, the girls expanded their team and were able to take me as a client.
    My wedding was better than any dream, it was more than I had hoped, it surpassed every expectation, beautiful, creative, my vision and most of all...I was NEVER STRESSED. To my knowledge not one thing went wrong, there were no hurtles, no problems, everything was perfect....how many wedding planners can provide that to a bride?
    Also, I would like to especially thank Lindsey, who spent hours helping me put together gift boxes (which was not part of the service I paid for), picking up my favorite coffee drinks, running 100 errands (again going above her job) and making me feel so special.
    If you want your wedding dreams to come true work with Kelly Karli, if you want high class professionalism and service work with Kelly Karli, if you want to have fun, and feel like the only bride in the world work with Kelly Karli

CAROL · Married on 08/19/2016

So happy I booked with Taylor she was so helpful in the last 6 weeks we hired Kelly karli for and worth every penny.

Melendy · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelly and her team helped me plan my daughter's Vail destination wedding this summer. What an amazing and talented team! They helped me cover all the details and managed my Mother of the Bride stress with humor and professionalism. They are expert at knowing all of the right vendors and service providers. Kelly and her team provided excellent advice to help the wedding weekend go smoothly for the bride and groom and all of our guests. The wedding, reception and all of the wedding weekend events exceeded my expetations. I highly recommend their expert services!

Colleen · Married on 09/04/2015

Taylor was our wedding planner from Kelli Karli wedding planners, She is a wonderful person and an excellent and superb wedding planner. Not only is she sweet and caring, she is amazing, organized and energetic, She also takes wonderful care of you. She sat with us whenever needed to help plan the most beautiful wedding ever. From start to finish, she will be there for you. She was so much fun to work with and helped with details and planning just what we wanted.! We highly recommend her!!! you will never regret it. She is excellent, fun and she will help you to make all your wedding dreams come true. She truly is the best, and what I loved is that she truly cares about you and will go out of her way to make it perfect for you.. Without hesitation, go with Taylor and Kelli Karli. we loved working with them so very much and everything was ran so perfectly. My daughter's wedding was truly magical, loving and beautiful!! It was perfect beyond words!! Taylor will make it extra special for you and your day will be spectacular, I think they are the best wedding planners ever!! Have fun!! They are exceptional!!

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2015

We quickly learned through the planning process that our vision for our wedding was very different and unique. Kelly Karli and her team truly embraced this and their enthusiasm and excitement for every single detail made what I thought would be the most difficult tasks for wedding planning, some of the most enjoyable. This team was absolutely incredible to work with, and we have never felt as cared for as we did on our wedding weekend. They handled every detail with precision to make sure that our vision was executed, and that we could focus on each other, our families and friends. Kelly Karli surpassed our expectations in every way, and we are so thankful for her ability to understand her clients and pour herself into every wedding—the sign of an incredible planner and person.

I wanted to be as involved as possible with my wedding planning, but as I started the process, I quickly realized that I would need some help coordinating all of the moving pieces. By hiring KKWE to plan our wedding we received great tips and vendor recommendations in addition to having a second set of eyes on all of our ideas and contracts, which was extremely helpful. My mom and I were able to relax the day-of and enjoy celebrating with the confidence that Kelly and her team would have everything set up and prepared just as we had imagined. KKWE kept the day running smoothly and on-time, and I am so thankful that they were involved with our big day!

Colleen · Married on 07/18/2015

We hired KKWE because we knew that living in California would make it difficult to plan from afar, and that we would need someone local to Vail who could help us execute our vision from start to finish. Kelly and her team were able to give us guidance, recommendations, negotiate contracts, and were worth their weight in gold on the day of our wedding. We wanted to enjoy the day and not be burdened with making sure that everything ran smoothly, and thankfully KKWE managed the entire day and night with complete professionalism, calmness, and grace. By hiring them it also took pressure off our family and wedding party, freeing them up to be present and share in the joy of our day.

We never had to worry about a vendor, a timeline, the potential weather difficulties, any guest issues, or frankly that anything would fall through the cracks. Kelly proved her competency over the year long planning process, and by the time our wedding weekend came, we had developed a lasting friendship and trust and felt completely comfortable putting our entire event in her capable hands. Best decision we made!!

Jenna · Married on 07/12/2015

Where can I possibly begin to express my gratitude for Kelly Karli and Taylor? I struggle with words because these two ladies are the perfect example of just that – ladies. Grace under pressure, organized, kind and with true character - the best friend you didn’t know you needed until you found them. They have vision, creativity and a backbone to deliver upon your wishes, equipped with a funny bone too! As a local catering sales manager at a luxury resort I get many questions about whom to trust for your big celebration, your event that you have vested time, energy and soul in. You will undoubtedly find these two professionals will not only vest the same type of energy but more, as if it was their own. I have called upon Kelly and Taylor for last minute requests and requests years down the road, not only do they respond immediately but they do so with a smile. Don’t spend any more time looking around, professionally and personally Kelly Karli Events has my backing 100% and I know you are in the best of expert hands. Have fun with the planning!

Kelly and Taylor went above and beyond to make sure my day was as special as I had envisioned it. Taylor is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and truly cares about her brides. Taylor put my mind at ease from the very first time we spoke, which was so important to me as a destination wedding bride. Taylor was knowledgeable about the area and provided great vendor recommendations. Taylor made sure my wedding-planning process was on track and encouraged me when I got frustrated or stressed.

The day of my wedding could not have gone more smoothly, and that is because of Taylor. Everything was scheduled perfectly, and she made sure no detail was looked over. When I had special requests, she made sure they were taken care of so I wouldn't have to worry. Taylor and her team even trudged through deep snow to make sure we got the perfect picture. All of my bridesmaids and even my photographer commented that it was the best-organized wedding they had ever been a part of.

The day was truly magical. And when we returned to our room after the wedding reception, Taylor and her team had even laid out my veil, flowers, and wedding cake to make the room looked special. They had also collected all of my items like guest book and sentimental trinkets and brought them back to our room.

You can tell that Taylor and Kelly take great pride in their work and make sure every bride is happy. I certainly was a happy bride! My groom and I couldn't have worked with a better team.

Jaimie · Married on 11/15/2014

The KKWE team was incredible. From Taylor's expert understanding of my creative vision to Kelly's impeccable innovation and organization (seriously, who knew you could love Google Drive so much?) to having five (five!!!) planners on-site on our wedding day, we truly felt like our wedding was both uniquely our own and also executed to the highest of standards. We wanted something different, combining a more industrial/eclectic vibe with a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere and stunning design, all on a ranch in the middle of Colorado, and they immediately jumped on-board to create something unique, interesting, and out of the box. The whole team is kind, caring, attentive, creative, responsive, and hard-working, and anyone who hires them will be thrilled with the service they receive!

Jenna · Married on 08/16/2014

“Kelly Karli Weddings and Events were simply amazing! Henry and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with our wedding planner Taylor Walkowicz. Taylor and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. From beginning to end, they took meticulous care of each and every detail. Taylor’s passion for weddings combined with her organizational skills, creativity and impeccable taste ensured that our wedding ceremony and reception looked absolutely beautiful and exactly as we had imagined. Your services are invaluable and we really appreciate how easy you made the planning process. Everything ran smoothly, on time, and your presence allowed for Henry and I to truly relax and enjoy the day with our family and friends. From Mr. and Mrs. Moseley, thank you! The memories of our wedding day and the incredible help you gave us in planning it will last a lifetime.”
    Jenna & Henry Moseley

Working with Frosted Pink Weddings for our engagement party made our whole experience with wedding planning absolutely incredible. Our party was exactly what we envisioned and the time spent planning was well worth it. These ladies are amazing, and we will never be able to thank them enough.

It is very easy to get preoccupied with planning details, and Frosted Pink Weddings allowed us to put the details aside and took care of absolutely everything for us, so that we were able to focus on the most important things; our family, friends and each other.

Frosted Pink Weddings went above and BEYOND to make it a special experience for us and my fiance said the morning after the party ..."that was the most incredible night of my life. I've never had a party like in my life and I didn't ever think that I would. It was amazing." It brought tears to my eyes :)

People have been complimenting us left and right and I have made sure to let all the brides to be and everyone know that it was all Frosted Pink Weddings hard work and incredible efforts, so thank you!!

Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts! :)

Keri · Married on 10/06/2012

I met my now husband in Vail, CO and two year later he proposed under the same tree where we shared our first kiss. During that engagement weekend we talked about where we would be married and he suggested Vail. It sounded like a great idea. What I didn’t realize is how challenging it can be planning from afar. I had talked to another coordinator on the phone and was planning to work with her however, after meeting Kelly I knew she was the person I wanted helping me make our wedding weekend everything we dreamed about. I found over the six months we worked together that she was kind, detailed, creative, flexible, sincere, professional and most importantly really good at wedding planning. I am extremely organized and yet there were 100 things I forgot that SHE remembered! She was my right hand gal and I found when my fiancé couldn’t hear another word about the planning, that Kelly was right there and interested. My favorite moment with Kelly was just before I walked down the aisle. I had asked that I walk out just after the church bells rang. It sounds simple but timing the wedding party along with the ending of the music to bells that we knew rang before noon but weren’t certain exactly, was difficult at best. I was a nervous wreck but I noticed she was nervous too. I said, “are you nervous?” to which she said “I really want the bells to work for you” and added “I get nervous before every wedding and if there comes a day that I don’t then I won’t do this anymore”. She was trying to calm my nerves and did so by sharing her own. Getting nervous means you care and caring means you do your BEST. In hiring Kelly, you will get the BEST and it will be the BEST money you spend in the scheme of all the expenses of a wedding. You will care about ALL the details, and Kelly and the team at FPW will too! They participate in your wedding as if it was their own. It's a level of service & professionalism that EVERY bride deserves. Kelly thinks so too!

John & Keri · Married on 10/06/2012

I married a woman who has high expectations and is extremely detailed. Our wedding was going to be 'perfect'! When she hired Kelly Karli to plan our wedding day and rehearsal dinner, I had a feeling she would be the best of the best and I was right. I was truly amazed with her experience, enthusiasm, and level of detail to make our weekend in the Rockies so memorable for us....and, ALL of our guests! The details and coordination my bride was planning for our special day were welcomed by Kelly. The special and unique requests were embraced and executed with a smile and professionalism. The unexpected changes and obstacles on the wedding day were handled with ease. Kelly Karli, the Wedding Planner, was the 'best' investment we made for our wedding!! John Yale

sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

All the girls at Frosted Pink were friendly, professional, up beat and incredibly detail oriented. I can honestly say that they helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect. From keeping everyone on schedule, to helping pin my hair and bustle my dress, they were there and on top of everything. Hands down the best decision i made (besides marrying my husband) was hiring Frosted Pink.

Belinda · Married on 08/08/2012

There are no words! I don't know what I would have done without Lauren!

• Haley

Haley · Married on 06/02/2012

Kelly Karli and her team are absolutely fantastic to work with! They all take the time to truly understand your vision and make sure that they assist you in planning the wedding YOU want. This team is amazing to work with for a number of reasons - but one that I would like to highlight was their responsiveness and agility to the weather situation during our wedding day. They were able to keep ALL of our wedding guests calm and informed as well as quickly maneuver a new ceremony site that was not in the plans (not even plan B or C) due to the Groom's requests and pulled the entire switch in less than 10 minutes. If you are looking for a wedding planner you can trust and one that will make sure that YOUR day is about you and your groom - choose Kelly Karli!

jamie · Married on 07/16/2011

I cannot think of enough great things to say about Kelly Karli and her girls.
    They were absolutely a joy to work with and are incredible at what they do. They put together the wedding of my dreams.

Melinda · Married on 07/17/2010

Frosted Pink Weddings without a doubt made our special day fall in place perfectly. Even with little "hiccups" along the way the flow of everything never halted. The services that were provided by Frosted Pink were beyond any amount of money. We always felt top priority and any question were addressed in a very timely manner. We would recommend Frosted Pink Weddings to ANY up and coming bride and groom!

Julie · Married on 06/04/2010

Kelly is very organized and professional. She is also creative and a lot of fun to work with. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Everything went smoothly thanks to Kelly, she is worth every penny.