28 Reviews for KDC Studio

We had a great experience with Kaylan. He spent a lot of his personal time making sure that an arrangement that we have made would work - combining the live video streaming from the church and recording the video. He went above and beyond what I would expect: from going to meet me in the church in Seattle to test the video and cameras, to spending hours (literally) with me over the phone testing Skype to make sure my family members in Europe can see everything, and that all software works. When we faced a challenge of YouTube suddenly changing the way it worked to render it useless for our purpose just a week before the wedding, Kaylan spent much of his own time researching other options, until we zeroed in on Skype as the most reliable one. Kaylan showed up early in the church to set up, and confirmed with me and my best man that everything works well. He recorded with two cameras to provide me with a much better video quality recording than what we would have had from just YouTube saving the online stream. He was happy to travel over half an hour to the reception site in Everett, and stayed even longer than I expected, recording the party and allowing us to share this very special moment with members of my family that could not make it. Kaylan approached each problem in a very professional way, being very patient and proactive to achieve an optimal solution. I would definitely recommend Kaylan and his KDC Studio for any videography or photography arrangement, especially one requiring an online streaming. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Kaylan to photograph our wedding was a great decision! He captured our wedding moments perfectly. Through-out the wedding planning, wedding ceremony and reception Kalyan was professional, personable, knowledgeable, creative and there for us. In addition, we had family and friends on the east coast unable to travel to Seattle. Prior to our wedding Kalyan helped us with setting up the Skype (live broadcast). On the day of the wedding everyone was able to successfully join us via Skype.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kalyan was great at capturing our moments from various angles, patiently guided us with various positions to get the best shots possible. We are extremely happy with the awesome job he did. He was very easy to work with and accommodating of our requests. Thank you Kalyan.

Profile Picture User7489536, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Well where do I start ? First of all Kalyan and his assistant are two of the nicest and most professional people you will ever meet. I really believe they were a big part of making our wedding beautiful and successful. Very accommodating and patient. Weddings are stressful enough but I came from out of state for my wedding, and Kalyan assured me everything would be alright, and it was it was, they went over and above to make sure of that. I don't know how they did it but they took a ton of pictures and video and it seemed like we didn't even see them that much. I've been to weddings where all you see is the photographer. When we received our wedding package we couldn't believe how many pictures we had. The video was beautifully done and captured everything we wanted. The pictures both candid and posed are just beautiful. I can't say enough about how happy and pleased we are with KDC. The reason they got only 5 starts is because we couldn't give them 10 stars. >) They did beautiful work and made our special day even more special and for that we will always be thankful. If you are looking for the best of the best look no further than KDC. Thank You Kalyan for everything.

Profile Picture Roger, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kalyan is such an awesome photographer! I am very pleased with my photos, the communication leading up to the special day and how quickly he got me my photos. Not disappointed whatsoever and I HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture User6777902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kalyan really worked with us to understand our needs and give us a superior product, even though we are a small organization with a limited budget. We will definitely be hiring him again for our bigger productions!

Profile Picture User7060828, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a great experience using KDC Studio for our 25th anniversary. They were very professional and very accommodative on timing and requests. They made the event memorable with all the candid clicks and provided great tips on group photos. They made it very casual to suit the mood of the event.

Profile Picture Ram, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

KDC studios was AMAZING! They arrived early, dressed professional, and was very accommodating for such a stressful but beautiful day, our WEDDING! We had a "skit" in our wedding and KCD captured every minute of it as if it were video taped! It was awesome! We also received our wedding photos back pretty quick! The pictures were very beautiful! They make me happy, every time I look at them!

Profile Picture User6107088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The video quality was good. The picture quality was good also. I like the fact that KDC studio snapped every moment of our wedding. Overall KDC studio was easy to work with and did not cost alot. Thank you.

Profile Picture User6057802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kalyan is a great guy to work with. He is very flexible and open minded with respect to customizing your video. And he is very reasonably priced, too.

Profile Picture User6138486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Kalyan was wonderful! From the very beginning he was very responsive and professional and worked out a custom package to meet our needs. We met with him before the wedding to go over our timeline and what we wanted. During our wedding, our DJ had messed up on our first song so Kalyan fixed it for us and included it as part of the music in our video. I also loved the drone view on the videos which is something pretty cool. My family and I loved our video and it was truly a pressure to work with Kalyan!

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kalyan was very accommodating for our wedding. H did everything we requested and always showed up on time. He was very easy to work with and will use him for future events. Thanks Kalyan!!

Jeetu & Monica Chaudhry

Profile Picture Jeetu, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kalyan was wonderful to work with for our wedding. Prior to signing a contract with him, he was willing to meet with us to see if we would work together well and if we shared the same vision for what we would like to see in our wedding video. He was easy to contact and responsive to our emails/phone calls. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything, he was ready to go. He arranged it so that we could get additional footage in our church which is fairly restrictive on filming. We treasure the finished product. Thank you so much Kalyan for documenting our wedding for us to enjoy for years to come!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kalyan is a very honest, hard-working individual that my wife and I enjoyed from the beginning. His prices are very fair and his work is flawless. Four thumbs up for Kalyan!

Profile Picture User4715196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

KDC is an amazing value! The video was wonderful! I honestly don't know how he got all of that footage, I think I saw him maybe twice but he seriously got footage of EVERYTHING and from different angles! Kalyan is extremely polite, professional, and kind. I can't say enough good things about my experience with him, I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kalyan did a wonderful job at our wedding. He captured the important moments and everlasting memories. He is great to work with; he is responsive and attentive. You will not be disappointed! If there are issues, he works with you. He is truly, a good videographer.

Profile Picture User4456636, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

He captured the evening, the festivities, and those attending very well. He provided us with a lasting memory. There were four very minor editing blips, but in the entire scheme of things, it was a very wonderful presentation.

Profile Picture User4261863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Kalyan at KDC was a fantastic individual to work with. There is a lot of stress that comes with trying to put together the wedding you want. When you work with Kalyan he creates one less stress you have to worry about. Together Kalyan and yourself will sit down and decide what you want for your special day and he will do everything in his power to have videos so special that it is like you are reliving that special wedding day all over again. We have been married a year and we still watch the videos he created for us and it is like we are there all over again.

Thank you so much Kalyan!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I hired Kalyan for my August wedding. He's very easy to work with - friendly, patient, and professional. He captured posed, candid, and artistic close-up shots that made the most of our venue's architecture and surroundings. He responded quickly to all of my questions before and after the wedding. I highly recommend Kalyan to everyone looking for superb photography at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

These guys are very professional with their work. Great with communication, reasonable price, and excellent video and photographs.

Profile Picture Jay , 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kalyan was amazing! Our video was fantastic! I didn't even seen him much at the wedding cause I was so busy, but he got every little detail, even without me asking! The video was perfect pace and the editing was incredible. He got different angles of everything so it wasn't the same shot the whole time. It was very smooth and not shaky at all. Very professional. Very nice guy. I was very impressed with our video and I would recommend Kalyan 100%.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Good quality photos and video. Very nice people, and keep you up to date about the event and when the photos/video would be ready. Easy to contact through phone/emails if you had any questions before and after the event. Affordable photo/video package. Would recommend for another formal occasion. Thank you!

Profile Picture J, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Kalyan last year to do our wedding. He was very quick with the responses and that is greatly appreciated during wedding planning. He was on time to the event. He made sure he caught all the important moments during the day. He is a very nice guy and easy to work with. We really enjoyed the final video that he put together from the days events. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Adam, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a wonderful pleasure to work with Kalyan and we were very happy with our wedding video and highly recommend KDC Studios for videography. We appreciate his flexibility with scheduling meetings and that he went above and beyond in editing our video. Very easy to work with and is truly passionate about what he does. Thank you, KDC Studios!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/20/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Originally my sister used him for her wedding, a year later our neighbor used him at his wedding, so when it came time for my wedding, I knew just who to use. Great prices, and high quality pictures. They were beautiful and I loved how he worked well with my schedule. I'm not the easiest to work with (time wise or idea wise), but he did a great job keeping me (the bride) happy. And when it's your wedding the last thing you want weighing in your mind is what's going on with the photographer. He's very professional.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/23/11, 1 Review