KC Events, LLC Reviews

7 Reviews for KC Events, LLC

7 KC Events, LLC Reviews
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

Hiring Comfort as our wedding planner was the best choice that we made for our wedding. Being a very creative couple with a lot of ideas bringing in Comfort to help us stay organized was essential to our happiness. We had a ton of DIY projects and an entire weekend to plan and Comfort made sure everything went perfectly. In hindsight there were a lot of things that happened behind the scenes on our wedding weekend that we were unaware of during the celebration. That was due to Comfort and her team keeping everything flowing. Hiring her as our wedding planner enabled us to truly enjoy our wedding experience and not have to worry about any of he small stuff. Comfort comes completely prepared for anything. For example, We had a custom cake pop tower made and when they went to put it out for desert they realized the holes were too small . During the reception Comfort and her assistant took out their power drill ( she carries an emergency kit and it even has a power drill ! ) and were drilling holes so our pops could fit. She was flexible, meticulous, on top of everything ,easy to work with , organized + creative. She is passionate about her craft and goes above and beyond! We Love her and highly recommend her!

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2016

So, the first time we spoke to comfort via phone, I knew right away she will be our wedding planner. Comfort went beyond for us through out the process of planning our wedding. She showed up at each vendors appt and made sure we saved a lot of money without compromising our idea and view for our wedding. Comfort became by BFF(????) during the most important day of my life. She was always ready to assist in very way possible. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and we couldnt have asked for an awesome planner and person like comfort. She and her team delivered an awesome and has dropping design for our wedding. Thanks comfort. We love you.

She was really good, time wise ?, job well done ? , price wise ? she's the best when u need someone to work with ur budget .. Book her and u will have something good to say

Temilola · Married on 04/20/2016

Great services! They captured exactly what my vision was.. they did an awesome job. I highly recommend this company for wedding planning, birthday parties etc.

Sue · Married on 03/26/2016

Kenny and her staffs were very nice courteous, with full understanding of their job. I brought my friend to her and she only gave them an idea of what she wants and they brought it to life. I will refer my friends anytime and anywhere and by the way very affordable too. Thanks a million times Kenny.

• O

Omowunmi · Married on 01/02/2016

Great service! Excellent communication and affordable. She went over and beyond our expectation. 5 star all the way.

Kaiddy · Married on 06/18/2014

I wanted a small but elegant wedding and I was amazed at the outcome. I must say I was a little demanding and was always changing already agreed on ideas like every other day. The coordinator I worked with was extremely patient and always ready to accommodate my "new ideas". These people are the real deal guys, especially when you have a limited budget but still want to feel like a princess on your day. I'll 100% recommend them anytime!