Kayla Sherrin Event Planning Reviews

6 Reviews for Kayla Sherrin Event Planning

1 User photo

Ariel · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Kayla was a DREAM!

Kayla was available at any time I needed her and she made the entire wedding planning experience super stress-free. Any concern or worry I had, I would text her and Kayla was there for me. I can't recommend her enough. From my florals, to negotiating with my caterer, to keeping my day on track, Kayla was flawless. Thank you Thank you thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kayla Sherrin Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Ariel! It has been such a pleasure working with you! I am so thankful that our paths crossed!

Layn Tallent Thomas · Married on 10/05/2019

Kayla is amazing!

Kayla Sherrin was one of the B E S T investments for our wedding day.... not only because of her talent and skill as a coordinator.... but also because she is a GEM of a human!!! Kayla helped our wedding day run as smooth as possible — she ran last minute errands for my mother, was the main form of communication between all vendors, and she genuinely strived to make our wedding day the most special!!! If you are even thinking about booking a coordinator, do it!!! And make sure it’s Kayla!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kayla Sherrin Event Planning's reply:

Layn, thank you so much! You are the most precious human and I am so thankful to have gotten to work with you! I will never forget your big day!! ❤️❤️

Megan · Married on 09/11/2019

Kayla is your wedding wonder-woman!

Kayla is fabulous!! She knows how to run your timeline so that your day is smooth and stress-free. She is tuned in to your other vendors as well, which is so important for a flawless, beautiful day that runs like clockwork. You don't have to be frantic and stressed on your big day - Kayla is your woman!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Putnam · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!!!!!

Kayla, you are a GEM!
    If you are getting married I highly recommend Kayla to be your event planner! . She sat down and talked to me about everything I wanted and put it to life. She was very responsive, patient, and most of all she made sure my wedding day went smoothly!
    Thank you Kayla!! ❤️

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kayla Sherrin Event Planning's reply:

Thank you girl! You were so awesome to work with and I loved witnessing your dream come to life on your wedding day! I wish you and Dustin a lifetime of happiness!!

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Above and Beyond!

We hired Kayla to be our day of coordinator and she was just fabulous. We met with her twice before our wedding day to go over details and timelines. She is very detail-oriented and after meeting, she sends you packets of helpful information to fill out so that she can put together your wedding exactly how you imagine it. In addition to doing our day of timeline, she also had put together a packing list so I wouldn’t have to and brought an emergency kit! She worked flawlessly with the rest of our vendor team, contacting them and confirming them before the big day, working with their schedules and contracts, making sure to work with us to pay and tip and ultimately keeping everything on track and moving for our wedding day. She did the set-up of our decor as well as packing everything up at the end of the night.

More than anything, though, Kayla gave me total and complete peace of mind. When it came to our wedding day, I didn’t worry about anything because I knew she had it handled. She really goes above and beyond to take care of every detail before your wedding day and then on the day of she really delivers. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family (and any future brides!)

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Best day of coordinator!

Kayla was a life saver for our wedding! If she wasn't there things would not have ran so smoothly and I would have been so stressed. She handled everything that day! It poured rain all day on our wedding ( we planned on getting married outside) and she kept in touch with me about what was happening inside the venue and helped me make the best ceremony choice for us and our guest. I can't imagine how our day would have turned out without her!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Kayla Sherrin Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review Heather! Your wedding was beautiful and I’m so thankful that I got to be a part of it! I wish you both the best!!