Katie Pietrowski Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 07/09/2021

Simply the best.

Katie was fun, engaging, and professional. My husband said his favorite part of the wedding day was taking pictures!!!

Truly a gem...the best of the best.
  • Sujin
    Sujin H. Married on 07/08/2021

Quality you trust

Katie's expertise is truly unparalleled. It's NOT just awesome-looking photos and editing. It's her attention to detail. It's her genuine understanding of the special day and love in the air. She's also a ninja with her long legs. We are over and over amazed by the captured moments when we had NO IDEA she was anywhere near. Forever grateful for the wedding photos we have because of Katie. They perfectly captured all the feels and they always bring back the exact moments as we cherish.
    Caroline D. Married on 04/17/2021

Katie is a must hire for any and all photography!!

Katie Pietrowski is a wonderful photographer and did an amazing job with our wedding! Katie was professional, organized, and fun – bringing a ton of energy to the wedding day. Not only did she listen to everything we wanted, but was knowledgeable and decisive to help orchestrate and provide suggestions on what locations/poses would be best. We were extremely impressed with how quickly she was able to deliver the photos after the wedding and were absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out! We feel so fortunate to have such great mementos of our special day. We highly recommend using Katie Pietrowski for any photography needs!
  • Julie
    Julie R. Married on 03/02/2021

Katie is the best!

Katie is the absolute best to work with! Not only is she a fantastic photographer, but she is an all around wonderful and genuine person. She is detail-oriented, fun, and most importantly captured the magic of both our engagement session and our wedding day. Her photos are real, genuine, and FULL of love.
    From the very first phone conversation up to our wedding day, she asked the most thoughtful questions. She learned the names of everyone and moved us through the "formal" photo taking process with professionalism and humor. Katie is such a fun and professional collaborator, working closely with our other vendors to make our day flow so smoothly. We loved working with Katie and she remains one of the best aspects of our wedding day. I feel incredibly grateful that our memories were documented by her. Thank you, Katie!

Katie Pietrowski Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie!! LOVED being part of your magical wedding day. I hope you and Sam are doing great :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Experience

We could not have been happier with the experience of having Katie as our wedding photographer!

Katie is a great communicator – she responded quickly to questions and even helped me consider photographer-related factors when brainstorming a timeline for the day. Katie is easy to talk to, reassuring, and so so friendly! During out wedding day, Katie’s easygoing nature made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She made us smile, laugh, and helped us to stay completely in the moment. Katie’s calmness and positivity during the day’s unexpected hiccups were much appreciated, too! During our ceremony, Katie was super stealthy – I didn’t even notice her as she moved around to get some truly incredible shots!

We received our gallery quickly, and the images are beyond stunning. I cried while scrolling through the gallery for the first time; Katie did such an incredible job capturing tiny moments in stunning and unique ways. I can’t recommend Katie enough to anyone with wedding photography needs. I am so grateful to her for the special memories we get to revisit through her beautiful photographs.
    Heather T. Married on 11/30/2019

Highly recommend!

Katie was recommended to me by a friend who has also used her for their wedding. From first contact, she was so professional and responsive. She answered all of my questions and is so friendly! She made me feel at ease and captured all of our photos we wanted. Both our engagement and wedding photos were absolutely stunning! More perfect than I could have ever imagined. Katie is so talented and I honestly could not recommend her enough!
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

Katie was phenomenal all throughout our wedding weekend!! Her professionalism, sense of humor and overall skill with capturing the most wonderful moments of our day was off the charts. She made us feel totally at ease being in front of the camera and her artistry speaks for itself. Would highly recommend!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 10/12/2019

You won't regret it

Can't say enough about Katie. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera and really wanted to work with someone who brought out a more natural side of us. Enter Katie. We met with her to do our engagement photos about a year before our wedding and we immediately felt assured that we made the right choice. We went into the session very skeptical and, to be completely honest, sort of dreading it. Engagement photos always seemed so cheesy to us and we both expected it to be uncomfortable. We had a BLAST. Katie was hysterical and honestly made us forget that there was someone actually photographing us. We had the same experience on our wedding day. Katie is the kind of person you don't only admire for her work, but genuinely want to be friends with. She fits in like “one of the guys” when she’s with the groomsmen, and like “one of the girls” when she’s with the bridesmaids. She is both a calming, yet exciting presence. The results were amazing and the photos truly captured my husband and I. We are so happy we worked with Katie and I promise that you will be, too.

Katie Pietrowski Photography's reply:

Catey!!! Ughhh can we go back to October and do it all over again? Much love to you and Henry - hope to see you guys this summer on the Cape!
    David H. Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Katie was the best. She was easy to work with, took the time to understand what both of us wanted, made us laugh and feel totally at ease during the shoot (not easy to accomplish for me), and the photos came out perfect. Katie was also great at organizing us and our families to quickly get all the group shots that we wanted. Photos were delivered quickly and were easy to download and share with friends. I can't recommend Katie enough.

Katie Pietrowski Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review David! Loved your wedding day so much - hope you and Kaitlin are staying safe during this time :)
  • Lary
    Lary P. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing to work with

We had an unconventional wedding at Fenway Park prior to a game. She was amazing working around our timeline and the uniqueness of it! Amazing Photos!
    Mariel Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Review

We loved having Katie at our wedding - she is so helpful and kept us well organized. Plus she is so friendly and fun, which really put us at ease on our wedding day. We are so happy with the photos, and highly recommend her work! Thank you Katie!
    Janie Married on 09/01/2018
    We are so glad we chose Katie to capture our wedding! She was easy to work with from start to finish, and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. We're amazed that she was able to capture so many great shots, since we hardly even noticed her taking photos. Thank you, Katie!
    Lindsay Married on 08/25/2018
    I came across Katie as a recommendation from a videographer that I had contacted and we are SO glad we stumbled across her!! The second I saw her pictures of weddings and various events she had done in the past, I knew instantly that we HAD to book her!! After the initial phone call, we knew we made the right choice. Our engagement pictures came out amazing and exactly what we had wanted - natural and fun!! Katie made the planning easy and smooth and she is extremely creative with her ideas for different angles, backgrounds, etc.!! On the day of the wedding, you could barely notice she was there! She is fantastic to work with - so professional yet a blast to be around!! Our wedding pictures speak for themselves - she truly captured all of the emotion and LOVE from the best day of our lives. I keep looking at my pictures and am in awe of how beautiful they are!I HIGHLY recommend Katie for any wedding!! She is amazing!!
    Matt Married on 08/18/2018
    My wife and I selected Katie to be our photographer for our wedding - easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had multiple calls and emails with Katie and from the beginning we were all on the same page. We met Katie last summer to do an engagement shoot - the pictures came out amazing and we couldn't wait for the wedding pictures already. Katie was super helpful and flexible on the location of the engagement shoot - she gave options and recommendations based on what we were doing for the wedding.
    We had the wedding on 8/18/18 and just got back from the honeymoon. The next day, we had our pictures from the wedding (under a 2 week time span). We were shocked that we received them this quickly! Some of our friends didn't receive their pictures back for months - we were extremely pleases to receive them in a timely manner.
    The pictures are amazing and there is a wide range of pictures (getting ready, ceremony, individual, speeches, dances and dances floor).
    You're wedding pictures will be with you forever - so you have to do your homework and make sure that you select the right person. This is one area that we did not skimp on and if we were to do it again, we would do the same exact thing. Katie is a true professional and amazing to work with. Easily one of our better vendors during the wedding process.
    Mara Married on 06/08/2018
    Katie was so amazing. I stumbled across her when looking at potential venues (she had shot a wedding there a few years back) and slowly began a conversation with her even though I was not yet ready to book a photographer. From the beginning I knew Katie was the one to go with. Her pictures were amazing and she seemed to really be able to capture moments but also deliver on the formal pictures. I also loved the way she incorporated light into her pictures (don't even get me started on the amazing sunset and silhouette pictures I just got back from her. TO DIE FOR). After our engagement shoot I knew I made the right decision and I just got my wedding pictures back and could not be happier. Katie got so many amazing pictures and was so fun to have on the day of the wedding. Looking at the pictures makes me feel like I am reliving the wedding again. She got everything even little moments I didn't even know were happening. She really didn't feel like a vendor but just like another person who was part of the crew (and happened to be taking pictures). The way she picks up on colors and moments is truly spectacular. Book her - you won't regret it and you'll enjoy having her around on your wedding day!
    Stacy Married on 05/05/2018
    Katie was such an amazing photographer to have along for our wedding day. She was responsive, organized and helpful from the first phone call and worked with us to create a stress-free schedule for the day-of activities. She was wonderful at blending in throughout the day, making everyone feel comfortable (even the 2-year old toddler!), and capturing so many great shots and moments. So so pleased with all of the photos we got back and would hire Katie in an instant to do it all over again. Hire her, you won't regret it!!
    Diana Married on 04/14/2018
    Katie was absolutely phenomenal to work with!! I couldn’t be happier with my wedding photos and the whole experience. I felt so relaxed knowing that I could just enjoy every moment of my wedding day while it was being captured by her amazing professional eye. I can’t stop looking at the images over and over and reliving it all. She is a true artist and I would definitely work with her again!
    Danyelle Married on 10/08/2017
    Katie was absolutely amazing to work with! From the very beginning to the delivery of the final product she was so happy to acommodate whatever we needed. You want your wedding day to be filled with those who are happy for you and just so excited to be a part of your day- Katie is your girl! She is so beyond professional but makes everything so fun! There isn’t a single photo of my wedding day that I wish she captured because she got it all and then some! She blends in so nicely with the atmosphere of any wedding and has just such a bubbly attitude. She never makes you feel like you’re putting her out by requesting something. She truly makes you feel like the day is all about you! Katie is amazing. Any couple would be very lucky to have her as a part of their special day and many memories to come.
    Cecily Married on 09/30/2017
    Katie was awesome! She was very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. And the best part is... the pictures came out amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding beautifully captured!
    Ariel Married on 09/09/2017
    Hiring Katie was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. She captured so many beautiful, emotion-fueled moments during our entire wedding day - from putting on my gown to the last dance. She was always at the right place at the right time yet never felt in the way. All of our photos are so beautiful I am having a hard time deciding which ones to frame! Besides her work, she was such a calming (and hilarious) presence to have around on the big day and made everyone feel so comfortable, including our elder relatives. She was extremely professional during all communication, and helped create a day-of game plan to keep things running smoothly. She was punctual and reliable and went above and beyond in so many ways, including helping me find a nearby location for wedding party photos. Anyone can tell you to look at a camera and smile... Katie wants to capture couples as they really are - natural smiles, real laughs, raw emotion - and has a talent for doing so. Her work speaks for itself!! I can't wait to work with her again in the future. Thanks, Katie!!
    Gino Married on 09/09/2017
    For something as special and sentimental as the photos of our wedding, we would have been seriously hard pressed to find someone better thank Katie. Having seen some of her prior work, I knew that, without question, the quality was going to be there. So that part was easy.

From there, the professionalism she demonstrated throughout our wedding day was exactly what was needed. This is not a side gig for Katie. This is not a hobby. She is a professional and did professional work. When the stress levels are high, you want someone like her to help the perfect day remain perfect.

But more importantly, it is what happens outside of all this that warrants giving her a five-star rating. It was the smiles on everyone's face because they were having fun getting their photo taken. It was Katie getting on the ground or awkward poses because she knows she is going to get an incredible shot. It was the interaction with every one of our guests that made Katie feel like part of our wedding. It was the comfort that my wife and I had on our special day that we had her behind the lens capturing the photos I will look back on for the rest of my life.

Thanks again Katie P.!!!!!
    Chloe Married on 04/08/2017
    Having Katie as our photographer was the best choice we made when planning our wedding. She is so incredibly professional, talented, and a joy to be around. The photos turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We had a destination wedding in Dominican Republic and Katie was so accommodating and flexible. She went around the day before the wedding scoping out the grounds and beach and finding the most beautiful locations for us. On our wedding day Katie was focused and attentive from beginning to end. She was discrete during the ceremony, made sure all the family photos went smoothly, and really made us feel comfortable, oh and the reception photos were so fun! She also has a true talent of capturing the emotions, love, and personalities of us and our guests. I am obsessed with every photo and was blown away when I received them. She did a truly amazing job and I am so happy I can look at the photos for years to come and relive our special day. I would highly recommend Katie for any special event, you will be so happy with her beautiful work!
    Aimee Married on 10/08/2016
    Katie is professional, responsive, thorough and talented. She excels on both the business and arts side of her company while managing to make you feel special and relaxed. I have known Katie for many years and her style in wedding photography shines through and makes everyone look fantastic. Thanks, Katie, for being part of our wedding and so perfectly capturing every part of it!
    Kevin Married on 08/27/2016
    Katie is the best! We can't say enough great things about her. We first stumbled upon her work when we were looking at photos of our wedding venue (Smith Barn, Peabody, MA), and we were blown away with her talent. We knew right away that we wanted her to photograph our wedding, and it was the best choice we've ever made! It was awesome that Katie included an engagement session as part of her package. We hadn't really considered taking engagement photos, but in the end, we were so glad that we did. They came out amazing and it was a great opportunity to meet with Katie before the big day. Katie has an incredible eye and a way of making everyone feel super at ease and comfortable. Everyone in our wedding parties kept talking about how fun and easy she was to work with. Katie captured every emotion & moment and was on top of everything. I'm so glad we had her there to capture the day. I would definitely recommend her and would book her again in a heartbeat!