Katie and Kelli A Bridal Agency Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • User3010899 Recently married
    These ladies know what they are doing! Professional, friendly & fun! They added such a great dynamic to our morning! And most importantly all my girls looked phenomenal!
  • Angie
    Angie G. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding makeup fabulous

Kelli did my make up for my wedding and I cannot stop raving about it. She made me feel like a beautiful princess and it lasted all day long through dancing and crying . She is very knowledgeable about her products and helped me to relax on my day. I am so grateful that I found her for my day. She is honest and tells you exactly what you need to hear and makes you feel like you have know her for years! Definitely,definitely, recommend her services!
    Katie Married on 08/18/2018
    These ladies made my girls and me look SO GORGEOUS!!! Everyone was blown away. We are so happy to have chosen them. Look no further!!! :)
    Brittany Married on 07/01/2017
    I loved working with Katie and Kelli! Their work is beautiful. They both truly listened to what I wanted and looked at the photos I liked and really worked to recreate them. I had originally thought I wanted airbrush makeup, but after talking with Kelli about her choice not to use it, I was confident that I didn't actually want it and am so glad I didn't go with someone who did provide airbrush. They also were very willing to tweak things to make sure I was happy, and most importantly, they are just fun and easygoing. It was very important to me that whoever I went with didn't add to the stress of the day, and Katie and Kelli were the perfect choice. I wanted them to stay and hang out and have drinks with us! I couldn't recommend them more highly.
    Kristina Married on 01/08/2017
    Katie and Kelli couldn't be a more perfect compliment to your wedding day. Aside from their work being top notch, they helped calm my nerves and ensured everything went perfectly on my big day. I've never felt so beautiful, an neither did my bridal party. I highly recommend them!!!!
    Katrina Married on 11/12/2016
    I was referred to Kelli after a terrible trial experience. To be honest, I had waited to long to begin with, so by the time I had found Kelli I was afraid it would be too late. She rearranged her schedule to make me a trial appointment and I loved my hair and my make up! It looked even better on the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids looked great and so did my mom! Kelli is so talented and REALLY funny. She made the morning of my wedding flawless and I feel so lucky to have found her.
    Katie Married on 10/22/2016
    Katie and Kelli did on site hair and makeup
    for my wedding this past October. They showed up on time, ready to go and started right away. They were professional while still being fun and they definitely added to the enjoyment of my big day. All of my girls, including the flower girl and mother of the bride, looked amazing!! The hair and makeup was gorgeous and stayed all night!! If you live in the area and are looking for wedding hair and makeup , I would absolutely recommend Katie and Kelli!!

Katie and Kelli A Bridal Agency's reply:

Katie,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding at Delaney's Overlook. We had such a great morning with you and your friends & family. We hope you and Dan are enjoying being newlyweds!!

All the happiness in the world,
    Katie & Kelli
    Lindsey Married on 11/09/2012
    Kelli and her team did two wedding events for us - our courthouse wedding and our wedding/reception. They make this process so easy by being on site; not having to drive anywhere, see if a salon is running on schedule, finding parking etc. They come to you, and that makes a huge difference in setting the tone for the day. Kelli is quite possibly one of the most fun people to be around, not to mention talented. Her vibe is fun, but she also allows you and your bridesmaids and family to enjoy your moments. She is an expert at getting your dress on without messing up your do or your make up. She'll even give you tips on how to keep it looking great all night, even if the waterworks turn on during the ceremony or speeches. Any make up or hairstyle can be done. Braids, curls, classic/vintage looks, smokey eye or natural - they can do it all. They take time with you during a consultation so that you're ready and comfortable for the real thing. I've never felt so beautiful!
    Lindsay Married on 11/27/2010
    Hiring Kelli for our wedding beauty needs was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. She and her team came to my hotel room and did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridal party. It took SO much stress out of the day not having to run from point a to point b and they did an incredible job. You won't find a better team out there, and eliminating all the running around on an already hectic day was worth far more than what we paid. Look no further, you won't regret it!!
  • User3016875 2+ years ago
    I really felt like the most beautiful bride. My make up and hair were amazing. They really paid attention to the details. I have really red cheeks and I was worried they would show up red in all of my photos. I was assured the make-up application would take care of that and boy were they right. I was so very happy. My entire bridal party looked fantastic. My six year old niece even got lashes because Kelli did not want her to feel left out!
    Jessica Married on 07/07/2018
    Katie and Kelli were great - really fun and personable, they made getting ready a breeze. They were right on time and stayed on schedule. Highly recommend!!
    Keristen K. Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my hair on my wedding day!

Excellent communication! Very responsive to questions. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I felt & looked amazing on my wedding day.
    Ashley Married on 06/02/2018
    Working with Kelli for my wedding hair and makeup was a wonderful experience. We met a few months before the wedding for a trial. She was a good listener, easy going, and fun to be around. She gave me great tips for looking my best for wedding day! She and Katie were responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding day. Kelli styled my hair and makeup, and did hair for my 3 bridesmaids, and everyone was very pleased with her work. We all enjoyed chatting with Kelli while getting ready for the day. I don't wear a lot of makeup in my day-to-day so initially I was surprised to see myself (haha) but everything looks really amazing in photos (if I do say so myself!). I would highly recommend Katie and Kelli for bridal hair and makeup in the DMV area!