Katheryn Jeanne Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Katheryn Jeanne Photography

1 User photo

• Logan

Logan · Married on 06/15/2019

Nobody better for the job

We cannot say enough to praise Katy’s work. She photographed my sister’s wedding in 2017 and she was the first vendor we booked because we knew we wanted to work with her for our wedding day, as well. Katy is so talented and we loved our photos from our engagement session, my bridal portrait session, and our wedding day. Katy goes above and beyond for her clients, she even came and volunteered with me a few months ago, for a nonprofit event I was helping host. One of our friends has commented that Katy is so good at her job that our photos look like they came straight out of a magazine. Katy is top notch and you cannot have someone better than her photographing your special day.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Mcclanahan · Married on 06/04/2019

One of a kind Wedding Photographer

Kathryn Jean Photography went above and beyond. Her and her team are extremely attentive and overwhelming talented. Her and Demi captured every moment of our wedding day, PERFECTLY!

Kathryn Jean Photography are professional and fun to work with- they make you feel so comfortable when behind the camera. They provide great direction for the photos but are also very efficient and ensure you get a ton of photos in a reasonable time frame.

I highly recommend Kathryn Jean Photography! My favorite thing about Katy is you can tell she genuinely loves being a part of your big day.

You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cydney · Married on 09/29/2018

What can I say. Katy performed her magic for my Daughter Cydney's wedding! We fell in love with her from day 1. She was so so easy to work with, so professional, and made what is an overwhelming event run like clockwork without ever realizing it was happening!! From Engagement pictures to Bridal Portrait and now anxiously but patiently awaiting the Wedding Pictures, we know they will capture the joy, love and excitement of everyone there!!! Thank you Katy!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

Katy and her team were SO SO great to work with!! My fiance and I absolutely loved our engagement photo session, and Katy was even willing to photograph right until a huge storm hit! Katy was so flexible with my changing schedule when trying to schedule my bridal portraits as well. She has such a creative mind and captures pictures and poses that I would never even thought of! Her work is exceptional and we loved how all of our photos turned out! I would definitely recommend Katy and Katheryn Jeanne Photography to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2016

Katy is amazing. There's really not much else to say! She was fun to work with. Our engagement session and wedding day photos turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kaylee · Married on 09/10/2016

Katy is an AMAZING and talented photographer! Her work is probably worth much more than she charges, and I count myself lucky that I was able to have her as my wedding day photographer! She allowed me to swap out the engagement session (which I had done previously with a photographer friend) for a bridal session and extra hour for my wedding day photography so she is flexible to accommodate what you need/want for your day! I am in love with all my images from the wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2016

Katy was AMAZING!! Thank you so much Katy for capturing our special day and letting us remember it forever!! You rock and man are you talented!! I highly recommend Red Balloon Photography if anyone ever needs any professional photos! Not only is Katy talented, professional and much more, she is also down to earth, high spirited and extremely genuine!! Such a great personality!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Barbara · Married on 11/29/2015

Katy was very flexible and she's extremely talented, as well as professional. My photos turned out beautifully! Definitely will book her again!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Nicki · Married on 11/14/2015

Katy did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments on our wedding day. She was so polite and accommodating as our photographer. She knew exactly which shots and scenery to capture and our photos turned out beautiful- hard to believe that we were her first wedding client. So glad that we decided to go with Red Balloon Photography- we are madly in love with the emotions that Katy was able to document for us.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kim · Married on 11/01/2015

Katy from Red Balloon Photography did a great job. She was flexible, creative, and made the photo shoot very fun.

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • User6027769 · event on: 10/26/2015

Katy did such a wonderful job making me and my family feel comfortable throughout the entire process! We loved working with her and loved our finished product!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Katy was a true professional and wonderful to work with. We were thrilled with how her images captured many special moments.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Christy · Married on 10/18/2015

Red Balloon Photography is outstanding!!!!! Katy makes you and your family feel comfortable in front of the camera and really has a way with children. I highly recommend Red Balloon Photography.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

Katy is an AMAZING photographer! She is incredibly talented, yet so comfortable. Our engagement pictures were the first time my (now) husband and I had ever really been behind the camera and we were both nervous. Within minutes she had us laughing and acting naturally. When we got our images back we were floored by how well she captured us! The most difficult part of the whole process was picking our images for print. There were so many amazing shots! She not only found the best lighting, poses and backgrounds - she edited the images beautifully. Katy will be our family's go-to photographer for ALL of our future photo needs. I would recommend her to anyone looking for easy, beautiful, and timely photography.

Sent on 11/30/2015