Katherine Salvatori Photography Reviews

Katherine Salvatori Photography 1
Katherine Salvatori Photography 2
Katherine Salvatori Photography 3
Katherine Salvatori Photography 4

couldnt of been any happier...they did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Katie and Jason are nothing but awesome and professional. They warm and friendly approach will put you at ease as you wade through all the photos that need to be taken. They are flexible, asked questions about what we wanted, helped with staging, and took some outstanding pictures. These two are the best.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

Very professional husband/wife duo! Didn't even realize they were there most of the time, however they captured very stunning and intimate photos! Will definitely use them again for future family events or celebrations and have already recommended them to some future brides!!! I was 100% pleased with their work!!! They captured the day perfectly! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2012

I could not be more happy with our decision to ask Katherine Salvatori Photography to caputre our engagement and wedding day photographs. They were prompt, creative, easy to work with, organized, and brought joyful tears to my eyes once the images arrived. Going through the photos, I re-lived our wedding. I laughed, cried, and "aww-ed!" All of the little details that I crafted for our day were captured on film. After the wedding, my husband informed me that his best man left our wedding bands on the limo. Jason, Katherine's husband who works along side his wife, saved the day by finding them and returning them back to the best man before the ceremony. So not only are they TALENTED photographers, but they also went above and beyond! This husband and wife team truly care about the couple and their family/guests. I'm so thankful we choose Katherine Salvatori Photography and will be working with them in the future for family photos!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Kacie · Married on 07/14/2012

Katherine is as professional as they come! She listened to our needs with a creative perspective, and came up with a fabulous set of pictures (too many to choose from!). We are happy to say that we will be a client again in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2012

Love, love, love Katie! From the minute you meet her, you can tell she cares about you and making your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Pearl · Married on 05/20/2012

We were extremely satisfied with all of our images. They did such an amazing job photographing our wedding, that when I look back at the images I feel as if it were yesterday. All the images tell a story filled with love and happiness.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Angela · Married on 10/29/2011

I love love love Katherine Salvatori Photography!! Katie did absolutely fantastic work; she is very talented, creative, and we truly enjoyed working with her! I cannot imagine having anyone else as our wedding photographer, and we look forward to working with her again for family photos!

-Angela and Alex Gervacio

Sent on 11/23/2011

Jennie · Married on 10/01/2011

Katherine and her husband Jason were a blast to work with and took some amazing pictures of our special day. They are so easy to work with and respond quickly to your questions and needs, not to mention, they have you pictures posted in less than a week! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Sharon · Married on 09/10/2011

All I can say about Katie and her husband Jason is WOW. Actually, there's a lot I can say about them! They were fantastic!!!!!!!!! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and they were so fun to work with. And the turn-around time with getting us the pictures was amazing, we had our complete gallery emailed to us by the Thursday after our Saturday wedding and the work was unbelievable. I will tell anyone who will listen to me to use Katherine Salvatori Photography!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Katherine Salvatori Photography's reply:

Thank you Sharon! You guys were amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2011

I cannot recommend Katherine enough!!! From our initial meeting to our post-wedding consultation, she has been nothing but helpful, professional, and wonderful. She gives you real, personal attention, gets to know you (and your wedding pictures reflect that!), and genuinely cares about every wedding she does. We had our pictures back just a week after the wedding-and they were amazing (many of my friends and family have waited over 6 months just to see an online album!) I enthusiastically recommend her for all wedding related photography- my friends and family are still in disbelief over the amazing pictures that we had so soon after the wedding, and at such a competitive price! Katherine Salvatori is the best choice you can make for your wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Silvia · Married on 08/13/2011

Katie and Jason were amazing - they really listened to our ideas and were so fun and creative.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Erica · Married on 08/12/2011

Katherine and Jason did a GREAT job photographing our wedding. They allowed us to custom plan out our ideas (e.g., traditional family photos, artistic, etc.) and added many creative touches and poses. We LOVE our photos---they capture every special memory of our wedding day. Further, we enjoyed working with Katherine and Jason; they are a very down to earth couple who are professional without being stuffy. Hire them; you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2011

With our package, we had a copy of every photo taken in black and white, color and sepia. And she took the time to have some of the photos in fine art. Easy to work with and the final product was beautiful. The memories of our wedding that were captured are priceless.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/16/2011

Katie and Jason did an excellent job! They were easy to work with, and they provided very detailed instruction for posing. Thanks to their help, our picture time on our wedding day was fun rather than work. Katie and Jason made a great team working well together as well as individually. Not only are their pictures very artistic and unique, but they truly capture the essence of our day. When it was all said and done, we received more than just still shots, we were given memories. In addition, the turn around time for receiving our 2500 edited pictures was outstanding! They were done before we even got home from our honeymoon! We would definitely recommend Katie and Jason to anyone who is in need of a photographer for any occasion. They will enhance the memories of your day!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Kellie · Married on 07/03/2011

Katherine did a wonderful job capturing all of our special memories at our wedding. I could not be more pleased with the results of our photos. Katherine and Jason really made our whole bridal party and guests feel comfortable and helped us create beautiful pictures we can enjoy for a lifetime. I still get compliments on my July wedding photos. Thanks Katherine and Jason. We will certainly be using you for future family photos and recommend you to family and friends.

Sent on 11/09/2011

candice · Married on 06/20/2009

Great price great photos, why go any where else?

Sent on 07/27/2010

Lucy · Married on 07/05/2014

We chose Katherine services for our Summer wedding. Right from the start she was very professional. She helped us create a perfect time line. She is also very flexible for last minute changes that sometimes come up. On the day of the Wedding as nervous as we were she made us look like movie stars. Katherine and her team(husband Jason) are extremely easy to work with and also very gifted in creating excellent photos that my husband Joe and I willl cherish forever.

Sent on 07/24/2014