Katherine Patricia Reviews

27 | Fairport, NY

27 Reviews for Katherine Patricia

Katherine Patricia 1
Katherine Patricia 2

The women were very helpful and the prices were great!

Sent on 05/29/2015

3.0
      3.5
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5

My initial experience with OEE was fabulous! Heather really has a passion for the industry and truly listened to the bride's objectives and concerns. Additionally, the bridesmaid dress finding process was wonderful as well!! My concerns began after the store changed ownership. We received my bridesmaid dresses 4 months after ordering them, 1 month after the time frame I was quoted and I had to do the follow up. My out-of-town maid of honor wasn't able to get her dress until 5 weeks after they were delivered (still 2.5 months before the wedding) and we discovered that the dress was made with the wrong dimensions (she was able to fit into another dress of the same size). Initially the new owner agreed that the dimensions were wrong, but later insisted that they were alright and accused my maid of honor of gaining weight when her measurements matched what the store had measured (but not what they had ORDERED). OEE did send it to a seamstress who was able to take it out enough to make the dress fit, but it wasn't without many phone calls and at one point the new owner suggested that she wasn't responsible because A) the deal happened prior to her taking ownership and B) because we needed to inform them within 6 days that there was an issue (something they admitted was NEVER on any of the paperwork they provided). At no point were they willing to discuss what would happen should the dress not fit her... it is important to note that you can buy the same dress for less money online; presumably you order through a retail store to act as an advocate on your behalf should something like this happen. My recommendation is that if you can buy something off the rack there you can certainly get a good deal, but I wouldn't advise ordering through them considering their policies.

Sent on 06/11/2015