Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

43 | Wilbraham, MA

43 Reviews for Karen Geaghan Photography

43 Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

riley · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved working with Karen and her crew! She was very down to earth and comfortable to work with. Although I didn’t get the beautiful sunny wedding day I wanted, Karen gave me the photos that were more beautiful than a a sunset! I cannot believe the photos she took of us in the fog, they went above and beyond my expectations!

Karen Geaghan Photography 1

Emilie · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen was incredible to work with from start to finish. She was always there to answer questions and helped make us feel comfortable. She is extremely knowledgeable in photography and in weddings which really shows in the pictures. We already have all the photos and they are incredible. I highly recommend her!

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Karen was an absolute perfect choice as photographer for our wedding day. From the moment I called to inquire, she was responsive and attentive. We clicked right away at our first meeting with her friendly and welcoming nature. We had a great time at our engagement shoot, which is included as a way for her to get to know the couple, which I thought was a great idea! The day of, Karen and Danielle were on time, professional, and a joy to work with. They made sure that our requested shots were taken and had some great ideas of their own. It was easy to work with them and I will definitely be using Karen Geaghan Photography for future events!

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

excellent job! loved all my photos and she was so easy to work with. I couldn't be more happy with her work

Karen Geaghan Photography 2

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

I don’t usually like to have my picture taken, but Karen made it fun and easy! She does beautiful work and truly cares about her clients!

Karen Geaghan Photography 3
    Karen Geaghan Photography 4
    Karen Geaghan Photography 5
    Karen Geaghan Photography 6

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Karen was awesome! Everything we expected and more! Very professional and kept us on time! Photos came out amazing and captured the day exactly how we remember it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Lauren, You were both amazing to work with and myself and the entire team wish you many blessings in the coming years!!!

Renee · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Karen Geaghan Photography for our 24th wedding anniversary party at Chez Josef in Agawam 2 weeks ago. The contract process with Karen was easy and efficient, and she was very professional. She made suggestions and answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Danielle was our photographer for the party, and she was wonderful! She was friendly, creative, organized and very professional. She suggested shots that we wouldn't have otherwise asked for, and she was flexible and good humored when we couldn't round up the whole family for some of the shots that we wanted to take. She was in constant contact with me (but she wasn't in the way at all), and made sure that she captured all of the moments that we wanted. I have now seen the photos (I live out of state so Karen mailed me the initial flash drive), and they are perfect! Exactly what I want to remember a very special day with family and friends. I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan Photography as well as Danielle for weddings or any other special event!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Karen Geaghan Photography 7
    Karen Geaghan Photography 8
    Karen Geaghan Photography 9

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Renee, Happy anniversary to both of you. It was a joy for both of us to work with you:) many many blessings in the years to come ❤️

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Karen is an excellent choice for a wedding photographer. Not only does she make booking with her extremely straightforward, she also accommodates individual situations with ease. My husband and I live 165 miles from where we got married (and where Karen is based), and Karen made FaceTime meetings feel as comfortable as if we were right there planning with her. On the day of the wedding, when both my husband and I were very stressed out from doing most of the planning ourselves, Karen was there giving us the exact instruction we needed to keep things moving along. We didn't have to think twice about anything, which was exactly what we wanted. Karen and her incredibly talented second shooter, Danielle took the beautiful photos we wanted without us having to remember the laundry list! Both my husband and I are also extremely camera shy, and Karen knew the right way to make us feel comfortable in order to get beautiful shots that we will have forever. Our day flew by, but we will remember every part of it thanks to Karen and Danielle.

Julianne · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the honor of working with Karen (and Danielle!) at our wedding (as well as our engagement pics!) – she captured our love in such a genuine and joyful way! Karen has a brilliant creative eye and has the capacity to envision the best places + shots to capture important moments. Our wedding was a traditional church service combined with a very unusual weekend at summer camp – she so quickly understood what we were hoping for with our wedding and ran with it, openly and excitedly! Our pictures are amazing!! But more than the pictures – Karen has incredible talents that really benefit the entire experience. She is a consummate professional who knows how to balance potentially sticky family dynamics with understanding and aplomb. Additionally, she has the all-important skill of knowing when to move people along and optimize time efficiently and respectfully. Lastly, her expediency is second to none – the quality and delivery time of her responses to everything throughout the entire process was astounding. Most of all, it is so clear just how much Karen loves her work – her passions shine clear and make her so much fun to work with! We are so grateful to her for her talent in capturing such special moments on the best day of our life so far! Overall, Karen Geaghan Photography was a delight to work with, and we strongly recommend her for a wedding or any photography needs!

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

Karen was great and my pictures were amazing. Very happy that I went with her.

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Karen has been taking photos for my family for years (family portraits, senior pictures, etc), and has always been incredible. She did our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding. For our engagement shoot, Karen took photos in a variety of sceneries and captured everything we wanted! We had so much fun. For our wedding, she took photos of every detail, person, and moment. We have photos of absolutely everything from the day. She not only captured everything, but every shot is beautiful! She is fantastic at both traditional and candid photography. I would not have had anyone else capture our day. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Katie, looking forward to being part of the next phase of your life. Been there for it all:) congratulations!!!!

Sara · Married on 11/04/2017

So good! Beautiful cake.

Karen and her team are incredibly talented, knowledgable and were truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We planned our wedding a year and a half out, and never during that time from the Save the Date photo session to our Wedding Day, did we have any issues or concerns with Karen Geaghan Photograpy. Finding a professional photographer that was so honest, organized, thorough, responsive, and talented (Karen is so creative), is not an easy task. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, very professional, down-to-earth, kind, hardworking, communicative, and (have I mentioned) talented photographer, who will take the most incredible, jaw-dropping photographs of your most special moments, then Karen Geaghan Photography is for you.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for this beautiful review. We enjoyed so much for working with both of you and your families and it was such an amazing day. Many many blessings for a beautiful life together

Lucy · Married on 10/29/2017

10/29/17. Karen is a fantastic photographer that we had for our engagement photos and our wedding! The packages and pricing were so reasonable and easy to understand. We loved how we could be ourselves with her and she knew how to capture all the moments. She is very creative when coming up with new shots to take and thinking on the spot. We got our wedding photos in a week and half after our wedding!! We got so many complements on them! I can't wait to use her again for our next photo sessions! I Highly recommend her!!

Karen Geaghan Photography 10

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2017

Karen was very organized and super prepared! She helped us to capture many key moments throughout the day. She scheduled a meeting prior to the big day, which helped to prepare us for what was to come. She touched base several days before to review and confirm specifics for the wedding. Our day was a tricky rain day, but her calmness and preparedness got us through. She and her assistant were on time, professional and captured some absolutely beautiful memories.

Karen Geaghan Photography 11
    Karen Geaghan Photography 12
    Karen Geaghan Photography 13
    Karen Geaghan Photography 14
    Karen Geaghan Photography 15
    Karen Geaghan Photography 16
    Karen Geaghan Photography 17

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

Karen was absolutely fantastic to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. We did photos on a hockey rink for our engagement photos which is something different than she's done before but she worked with us and it was great! Our wedding was perfect! She was the exact person I needed to move everything along and get everything done without being crazy. She was attentive to detail and was so easy to work with! Couldn't recommend her more!! Plus she does baby photos as well so she will get to follow our growing family as well.

Karen Geaghan Photography 18
    Karen Geaghan Photography 19
    Karen Geaghan Photography 20
    Karen Geaghan Photography 21
    Karen Geaghan Photography 22

Ronnie · Married on 10/07/2017

Karen was so great with everything for my wife and I. She was so helpful in making our engagement photo vision on a hockey rink really come to life. She is so meticulous and attentive to detail. She is great to work with and so easy to talk to. She has worked with my whole family for all of their weddings so we definitely wanted her for ours. She was fantastic the day of the wedding and really helped everything go very smoothly. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen does amazing work!! I am beyond pleased with all of my wedding photos. We also did an engagement shoot prior and those photos are amazing too! Karen makes having your photo taken fun but also makes sure to get every shot you want. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Karen Geaghan Photography 23
    Karen Geaghan Photography 24
    Karen Geaghan Photography 25
    Karen Geaghan Photography 26
    Karen Geaghan Photography 27

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Sara, what a lovely review and with some favorite pictures too. Thank you so much for having me as part of your day. Loved every moment, even the chairlift that I was so scared of:) hugs xo

Nadine · Married on 09/14/2017

Working with Karen was nothing short of amazing. From our engagement photo session to our wedding day. She was able to capture the most breathtaking images of our day. I would highly recommend Karen.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Nadine, what a ball we had working your wedding. I think I am still dancing lol. You two were a breeze to work with and we had a blast. Very best wishes xo

Vanessa · Married on 07/15/2017

Karen was very professional and fun to work with! She does amazing work and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Vanessa, it was our pleasure. Wishing you every happiness:)

Jocelyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Karen and her assistant were amazing ! Not only did they capture the most beautiful photos (and I don't consider myself photogenic at all and I STILL loved the photos) but they kept everything running smoothly for us. We had an extremely large wedding party which could have posed a problem for some photographers, but instead she used it to her advantage and produced the most amazing photos. She even took it a step further by going to the location where we took the photos, before the wedding day at the exact time we would be there to make sure the lighting would be appropriate. Karen went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Jocelyn, thank you for the wonderful review. We had a ball photographing your wedding. You have such wonderful friends and family we had a blast Xo

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Every session with Karen was a blast! Great sense of humor and so accommodating. Already planning to have her back next time we need a shoot.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Lindsay, from engagement to wedding we all enjoyed every moment spent with you and Talia. I will be waiting for the little ones to start coming:)

Jodi · Married on 06/17/2017

Let me start by saying my (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken. We do not like to be the center of attention. But, we wanted pictures of our wedding. Karen was absolutely the best person for the job. After an exchange of emails Karen invited me to her home to show me her work and discuss options. She is very personable and professional. I explained that we wanted "real shots" of our wedding verses posed and photoshopped, she delivered. She even made taking pictures enjoyable (something I never thought I'd say). She was quick and you could hardly tell she was capturing the beautiful shots during the ceremony and reception. Karen made my wedding day a breeze as she was organized and punctual. Also she works really fast and gets your pictures to you ASAP! I would recommend Karen to any bride to be, she is worth every cent!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Jodi, thank you so much for such a sweet review. We enjoyed every second with both of you :)

Philip · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier with Karen. Karen and her assistant Danielle took wonderful photos. They were organized, professional, and very pleasant. Karen knows how to work with the surroundings and was maticulous with the lighting and our positioning to make sure all the photos came out perfectly. We even received our pictures on a thumb drive less than a week after our wedding! You could not ask for a better photographer, and she is a bargain for what she costs.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Phillip and Lauren, it was our pleasure to photograph the two of you. Many blessings and thank you for the wonderful review

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2017

What to say about Karen and her assistant Danielle, truthfully only one word comes to mind....amazing! This did a wonderful job and we could not have found a better wedding photographer. They exceeded our expectations! I can say without a doubt in my mind that Karen will be the photographer we use going forward for family pictures, for baby pictures...whatever she is willing to do!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

One of those days Crystal. My heart is so thankful for such amazing people to work with. You brought tears to my eyes. It was our honor and privilege to work with you and Jason. Can't wait for the little ones to start arriving.

Joseph · Married on 05/20/2017

Karen was a true professional! From the moment we met her and she invited us in for a cup of tea to the time we said goodbye following the wedding, she was amazing. She really has an eye for the perfect shot and we plan to use her again in the future!