40 Reviews for Karen Geaghan Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
40 Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

excellent job! loved all my photos and she was so easy to work with. I couldn't be more happy with her work

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I don’t usually like to have my picture taken, but Karen made it fun and easy! She does beautiful work and truly cares about her clients!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Karen was awesome! Everything we expected and more! Very professional and kept us on time! Photos came out amazing and captured the day exactly how we remember it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Karen Geaghan Photography for our 24th wedding anniversary party at Chez Josef in Agawam 2 weeks ago. The contract process with Karen was easy and efficient, and she was very professional. She made suggestions and answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Danielle was our photographer for the party, and she was wonderful! She was friendly, creative, organized and very professional. She suggested shots that we wouldn't have otherwise asked for, and she was flexible and good humored when we couldn't round up the whole family for some of the shots that we wanted to take. She was in constant contact with me (but she wasn't in the way at all), and made sure that she captured all of the moments that we wanted. I have now seen the photos (I live out of state so Karen mailed me the initial flash drive), and they are perfect! Exactly what I want to remember a very special day with family and friends. I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan Photography as well as Danielle for weddings or any other special event!!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen is an excellent choice for a wedding photographer. Not only does she make booking with her extremely straightforward, she also accommodates individual situations with ease. My husband and I live 165 miles from where we got married (and where Karen is based), and Karen made FaceTime meetings feel as comfortable as if we were right there planning with her. On the day of the wedding, when both my husband and I were very stressed out from doing most of the planning ourselves, Karen was there giving us the exact instruction we needed to keep things moving along. We didn't have to think twice about anything, which was exactly what we wanted. Karen and her incredibly talented second shooter, Danielle took the beautiful photos we wanted without us having to remember the laundry list! Both my husband and I are also extremely camera shy, and Karen knew the right way to make us feel comfortable in order to get beautiful shots that we will have forever. Our day flew by, but we will remember every part of it thanks to Karen and Danielle.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the honor of working with Karen (and Danielle!) at our wedding (as well as our engagement pics!) – she captured our love in such a genuine and joyful way! Karen has a brilliant creative eye and has the capacity to envision the best places + shots to capture important moments. Our wedding was a traditional church service combined with a very unusual weekend at summer camp – she so quickly understood what we were hoping for with our wedding and ran with it, openly and excitedly! Our pictures are amazing!! But more than the pictures – Karen has incredible talents that really benefit the entire experience. She is a consummate professional who knows how to balance potentially sticky family dynamics with understanding and aplomb. Additionally, she has the all-important skill of knowing when to move people along and optimize time efficiently and respectfully. Lastly, her expediency is second to none – the quality and delivery time of her responses to everything throughout the entire process was astounding. Most of all, it is so clear just how much Karen loves her work – her passions shine clear and make her so much fun to work with! We are so grateful to her for her talent in capturing such special moments on the best day of our life so far! Overall, Karen Geaghan Photography was a delight to work with, and we strongly recommend her for a wedding or any photography needs!

Profile Picture Julianne, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Karen was great and my pictures were amazing. Very happy that I went with her.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen has been taking photos for my family for years (family portraits, senior pictures, etc), and has always been incredible. She did our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding. For our engagement shoot, Karen took photos in a variety of sceneries and captured everything we wanted! We had so much fun. For our wedding, she took photos of every detail, person, and moment. We have photos of absolutely everything from the day. She not only captured everything, but every shot is beautiful! She is fantastic at both traditional and candid photography. I would not have had anyone else capture our day. I recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen and her team are incredibly talented, knowledgable and were truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We planned our wedding a year and a half out, and never during that time from the Save the Date photo session to our Wedding Day, did we have any issues or concerns with Karen Geaghan Photograpy. Finding a professional photographer that was so honest, organized, thorough, responsive, and talented (Karen is so creative), is not an easy task. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, very professional, down-to-earth, kind, hardworking, communicative, and (have I mentioned) talented photographer, who will take the most incredible, jaw-dropping photographs of your most special moments, then Karen Geaghan Photography is for you.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

10/29/17. Karen is a fantastic photographer that we had for our engagement photos and our wedding! The packages and pricing were so reasonable and easy to understand. We loved how we could be ourselves with her and she knew how to capture all the moments. She is very creative when coming up with new shots to take and thinking on the spot. We got our wedding photos in a week and half after our wedding!! We got so many complements on them! I can't wait to use her again for our next photo sessions! I Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lucy , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very organized and super prepared! She helped us to capture many key moments throughout the day. She scheduled a meeting prior to the big day, which helped to prepare us for what was to come. She touched base several days before to review and confirm specifics for the wedding. Our day was a tricky rain day, but her calmness and preparedness got us through. She and her assistant were on time, professional and captured some absolutely beautiful memories.

Photo
Profile Picture Lynn, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Karen was absolutely fantastic to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. We did photos on a hockey rink for our engagement photos which is something different than she's done before but she worked with us and it was great! Our wedding was perfect! She was the exact person I needed to move everything along and get everything done without being crazy. She was attentive to detail and was so easy to work with! Couldn't recommend her more!! Plus she does baby photos as well so she will get to follow our growing family as well.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Karen was so great with everything for my wife and I. She was so helpful in making our engagement photo vision on a hockey rink really come to life. She is so meticulous and attentive to detail. She is great to work with and so easy to talk to. She has worked with my whole family for all of their weddings so we definitely wanted her for ours. She was fantastic the day of the wedding and really helped everything go very smoothly. Couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Ronnie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen does amazing work!! I am beyond pleased with all of my wedding photos. We also did an engagement shoot prior and those photos are amazing too! Karen makes having your photo taken fun but also makes sure to get every shot you want. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Karen was nothing short of amazing. From our engagement photo session to our wedding day. She was able to capture the most breathtaking images of our day. I would highly recommend Karen.

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen and her second photographer Danielle did an awesome job covering our wedding. They really made the pictures reflect the uniqueness of our venue, and to top it off they even got my husband to smile for pictures (which he almost never does!) Also Karen and Danielle were able to stay for an additional hour when things didn't quite go as planned. Best thing is Karen had a really quick turn around for pictures...I got them back within a week!

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very easy to work with and flexible with meeting us & figuring out what we wanted with our pictures. We had proofs of our photos within a month of our wedding & she presented them in a personalized box with one pic of just us. We only wish the photos were on an USB drive rather than a disc & I would have liked a bit more direction during my photos. Both issues were very small & we already recommended her to two other brides.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very professional and fun to work with! She does amazing work and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen and her assistant were amazing ! Not only did they capture the most beautiful photos (and I don't consider myself photogenic at all and I STILL loved the photos) but they kept everything running smoothly for us. We had an extremely large wedding party which could have posed a problem for some photographers, but instead she used it to her advantage and produced the most amazing photos. She even took it a step further by going to the location where we took the photos, before the wedding day at the exact time we would be there to make sure the lighting would be appropriate. Karen went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any future bride and groom!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every session with Karen was a blast! Great sense of humor and so accommodating. Already planning to have her back next time we need a shoot.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying my (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken. We do not like to be the center of attention. But, we wanted pictures of our wedding. Karen was absolutely the best person for the job. After an exchange of emails Karen invited me to her home to show me her work and discuss options. She is very personable and professional. I explained that we wanted "real shots" of our wedding verses posed and photoshopped, she delivered. She even made taking pictures enjoyable (something I never thought I'd say). She was quick and you could hardly tell she was capturing the beautiful shots during the ceremony and reception. Karen made my wedding day a breeze as she was organized and punctual. Also she works really fast and gets your pictures to you ASAP! I would recommend Karen to any bride to be, she is worth every cent!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

My wife and I could not have been happier with Karen. Karen and her assistant Danielle took wonderful photos. They were organized, professional, and very pleasant. Karen knows how to work with the surroundings and was maticulous with the lighting and our positioning to make sure all the photos came out perfectly. We even received our pictures on a thumb drive less than a week after our wedding! You could not ask for a better photographer, and she is a bargain for what she costs.

Profile Picture Philip, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What to say about Karen and her assistant Danielle, truthfully only one word comes to mind....amazing! This did a wonderful job and we could not have found a better wedding photographer. They exceeded our expectations! I can say without a doubt in my mind that Karen will be the photographer we use going forward for family pictures, for baby pictures...whatever she is willing to do!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was a true professional! From the moment we met her and she invited us in for a cup of tea to the time we said goodbye following the wedding, she was amazing. She really has an eye for the perfect shot and we plan to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen was fantastic! She knows her stuff when it comes to weddings and timelines to ensure we still had enough time for pictures and were able
To Enjoy our night. She had our blog online finished and posted within 48 hours of our wedding and even had the USB drive available well before we were back from our honeymoon: edited and good to go! Awesome experience: you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 1 Review