Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

61 | Wilbraham, MA

61 Reviews for Karen Geaghan Photography

• Katie

Katie K. · Married on 10/16/2020

Karen helped make our wedding day perfect!

My now husband and I were supposed to get married April 25th, 2020. Due to the Pandemic we were forced to change our date, change our venue, and dramatically reduce our guest list. We were devastated. Karen was the first person I called when we found out we had to change the date. We were fond of her work that we had seen and had the best time shooting our engagement photos. We knew we absolutely wanted her to photograph our big day. Not only was Karen super supportive, she ensured us she would photograph the wedding on our new date. Karen and Danielle l were absolutely amazing the day of the wedding. You can totally see Karen’s passion for photography as well as people. My husband and I aren’t fond of getting our pictures taken and Karen made us feel so comfortable. We LOVED the pictures she got of the wedding, especially the candid shots. Our wedding day went by so fast and it was so great to relive the day through her photography. I cannot recommend Karen enough. We love how personable she is, along with professional. Karen certainly knows what’s she’s doing when it comes to wedding photography and also helped to keep the day organized. We will have Karen photograph all of our special moments to come.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra W. · Married on 09/20/2020

Karen did an amazing job.

From the first time I met Karen you could tell that photography wasn't just a job to her but a passion. From the personalized note she sent me after first meeting, to her staying past the time I had paid her to because she didn't want things to feel rushed. She knows her stuff. She even knew what kind of light and how much time we had based on how the clouds were moving! My father is a very quite guy. To get him to take a picture with a genuine smile, not something forced is impossible. Karen not only was able to get some but also managed to get some of him laughing from across the room. When Karen left my wedding she told me to look when I got home and she would have some pictures up online. I thought "yeah right" it's 6:00 pm on a Sunday but sure enough they were up and they were amazing!! The only bad thing I have to say is I have hundreds of photos, good photos, amazing photos. I can't decide what to print, what to put on a canvas and what to put in frames for our parents. I would say that's a pretty good problem to have! I would definitely recommend Karen and will definitely use her again for any of my photography needs.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2020

The best decision I have ever made!

I don’t even know where to begin! Karen is absolutely amazing and hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with! Since the first time I contacted her she has been extremely friendly and professional and she really cares about the vision you have for your big day! I planned a wedding during a pandemic and the plans were constantly changing, and she was extremely accommodating and understanding. When our big day came, I could not have been more happy with my choice in photographer! She made everyone feel very comfortable, even my family members who don’t necessarily like getting their pictures taken. Our preview pictures were absolutely STUNNING!! I have envisioned this day my entire life and I am confident that Karen photographed it better than I could have ever imagined! I can’t wait to see the rest of our pictures! If you want to feel comfortable, confident, and have fun with you photographer on your wedding day I suggest you book with Karen, I promise you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

David B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect Photographer

We experienced an ever changing landscape when it came to planning our wedding during the pandemic. Fortunately the only constant that we had during this process was Karen. Memorable photos of the big day were always a goal for ours, and Karen did not disappoint. She photographed our day in the exact lens that we had requested, and also made sure that everyone was included. Not only did she capture all of our visions, she was always open to suggestions from us. Her creative mind guided us along throughout our day, making sure to capture every aspect that we wanted and then some. We greatly appreciated her professionalism and kindness with our family, and would wholeheartedly recommend Karen for any special event!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Samantha H. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing photos!

Karen photographed my wedding on 8/29/2020 and I couldn’t recommend her enough! She was on time and so professional. My wedding photos are phenomenal! My mother in law can’t stop talking about them and she hasn’t even seen all of them yet! Our package included our engagement session which was awesome because we got to meet Karen before our wedding.

Planning a wedding (even a smaller one) during a pandemic is not easy and Karen made it so I did not have to worry about photography. She was so helpful answering emails and phone calls. She eased all my nerves.

You can find “sneak peaks” and blogs on Karen’s photography Facebook page.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Sam and Steve, thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing your wedding. It was truly a spectacular day spent with your family and friends. I don’t think you’ve could’ve asked for a more perfect day. Many thanks for letting me be even a small part of it. Much love ❤️

Canyon K. · Married on 08/22/2020

Kapinos Wedding

Karen was absolutely fabulous. She was really easy to work with, considering the pandemic. We postponed from our original date, but she made changing to the new date as easy as it gets. Our pictures were breathtaking! I would highly recommend Karen for all your photography needs!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Canyon, Thank you so much for submitting a review. We had a ball at your wedding. The views and the property were absolutely magnificent and of course the bride was stunning as well. Josh didn’t look so bad either. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and much love ❤️

Alexis F. · Married on 10/27/2019

Fantastic Experience-Highly Recommend!!!

We had an amazing experience working with Karen for our engagement and wedding photography! My husband and I had a blast during our engagement photos! She makes you feel extremely comfortable and truly cares about making sure you get meaningful and beautiful photos. She was attentive and professional throughout the process. We received our engagement and wedding photos within a fast turnaround time. My husband and I can be very indecisive, and she always had amazing ideas for photo shots. It was rainy on our wedding day, and I didn't think I would get the photos that I had pictured in my mind and wanted, but I was very surprised when she sent us our photos, as she took stunning photos outside of us! Her prices are very reasonable! We will definitely be using her for photography in the future, and we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

My sisters wedding

Karen was wonderful to work with! She photographed my sisters wedding over the summer and did a fabulous job. The pictures are just as amazing as her prices!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Heidi P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing talent and a pleasure to work with!

Karen is absolutely phenomenal! She has such an amazing talent and was able to capture all the beautiful moments at my wedding! The photos are exquisite and I will forever cherish them. She also has a great heart and makes you feel at ease all the time!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Labor Day Weekend Wedding

Karen and her team were top notch from start to finish. She made us feel relaxed and helped us to enjoy our special day. Working with Karen was more like working with an old friend and not someone you just hired to capture our special day.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Paige · Married on 07/05/2019

Karen is the BEST!!!

Karen is absolutely amazing. Not only are her photos amazing, she is easy to communicate and plan with. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our engagement photos and even more happy to see our wedding pictures! The pictures came out stunning! definitely check her out online or on Facebook! My words don’t do her work justice, you have to see for yourself.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Ryan H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional quality photos

Karen was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. I would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Peter · Married on 05/04/2019

highly recommended

I highly recommend Karen for your wedding photography! We had her and her assistant Danielle shoot our wedding in May at the Inn on Boltwood (formerly Lord Jeffery Inn). They were on time, prepared, and took the initiative to corral people to get all of the shots we wanted. Pre-wedding we went over the logistics of the day and all of the important people involved in the ceremony. Post-wedding we promptly received the digital files of the photos, they were fantastic! On the day of the wedding we had some potential weather issues and Karen was flexible and thought fast on how to best handle the situation. Working with Karen was a stress-free experience and really contributed to our enjoyment of the day. We highly recommend working with her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Peter, thank you so much for writing a review or us, it means so much to me. We wish both you and Sev many many happy years together and we truly enjoyed working with both of you and your families
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic experience!

Karen and Danielle were nothing short of perfect. They were receptive, patient and detailed down to the very end. I HIGHLY recommend for both the engagement and wedding photos. Karen is not only reasonably priced but does exceptional and professional work. You will not be disappointed with Karen Geaghan!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Sam, you and Tristan are a joy to be around and both Karen and Danielle truly enjoyed their experience photographing your wedding. What an amazing day !!! Wishing you many many blessings in the years ahead
  • Molly

Molly H. · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Experience

We were referred to Karen from one of my coworkers. She was incredibly responsive and made our first meeting a priority. She had a great selection of sample photo albums to look through. We had such a fantastic time when we did our engagement shoot. It felt like she really took the time to get to know us as a couple along with our wants and needs. She did such a fantastic job preparing and taking notes on our blended families and it made everything that much easier. The pictures I received from Karen were perfect. I cried more looking at the wedding photos, than I did at the wedding. Her attention to detail was fantastic. I forgot to tell her that there was a small photo of my late grandfather in my bouquet and only when I was looking at all of the wedding pictures did I notice that that small detail did not escape her and I cherish those photos. I cannot say enough or recommend Karen enough. She was so professional, helpful, attentive and in the end, our pictures are perfect. I so look forward to Karen photographing my future children and our family portraits.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Molly, Thank you so much for your very kind words. It makes all the difference in the world that what I truly love doing is appreciated by my couples. I am thrilled you are happy and I was able to create lasting memories for both of you ❤️

Deanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal

Amazing experience! Karen was always on top of everything and went above and beyond! I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. She made sure we had our pictures right away. I highly recommend her you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Riley · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved working with Karen and her crew! She was very down to earth and comfortable to work with. Although I didn’t get the beautiful sunny wedding day I wanted, Karen gave me the photos that were more beautiful than a a sunset! I cannot believe the photos she took of us in the fog, they went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Emilie · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen was incredible to work with from start to finish. She was always there to answer questions and helped make us feel comfortable. She is extremely knowledgeable in photography and in weddings which really shows in the pictures. We already have all the photos and they are incredible. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Karen was an absolute perfect choice as photographer for our wedding day. From the moment I called to inquire, she was responsive and attentive. We clicked right away at our first meeting with her friendly and welcoming nature. We had a great time at our engagement shoot, which is included as a way for her to get to know the couple, which I thought was a great idea! The day of, Karen and Danielle were on time, professional, and a joy to work with. They made sure that our requested shots were taken and had some great ideas of their own. It was easy to work with them and I will definitely be using Karen Geaghan Photography for future events!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

excellent job! loved all my photos and she was so easy to work with. I couldn't be more happy with her work

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

I don’t usually like to have my picture taken, but Karen made it fun and easy! She does beautiful work and truly cares about her clients!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Karen was awesome! Everything we expected and more! Very professional and kept us on time! Photos came out amazing and captured the day exactly how we remember it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Lauren, You were both amazing to work with and myself and the entire team wish you many blessings in the coming years!!!

Renee · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Karen Geaghan Photography for our 24th wedding anniversary party at Chez Josef in Agawam 2 weeks ago. The contract process with Karen was easy and efficient, and she was very professional. She made suggestions and answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Danielle was our photographer for the party, and she was wonderful! She was friendly, creative, organized and very professional. She suggested shots that we wouldn't have otherwise asked for, and she was flexible and good humored when we couldn't round up the whole family for some of the shots that we wanted to take. She was in constant contact with me (but she wasn't in the way at all), and made sure that she captured all of the moments that we wanted. I have now seen the photos (I live out of state so Karen mailed me the initial flash drive), and they are perfect! Exactly what I want to remember a very special day with family and friends. I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan Photography as well as Danielle for weddings or any other special event!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Renee, Happy anniversary to both of you. It was a joy for both of us to work with you:) many many blessings in the years to come ❤️

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Karen is an excellent choice for a wedding photographer. Not only does she make booking with her extremely straightforward, she also accommodates individual situations with ease. My husband and I live 165 miles from where we got married (and where Karen is based), and Karen made FaceTime meetings feel as comfortable as if we were right there planning with her. On the day of the wedding, when both my husband and I were very stressed out from doing most of the planning ourselves, Karen was there giving us the exact instruction we needed to keep things moving along. We didn't have to think twice about anything, which was exactly what we wanted. Karen and her incredibly talented second shooter, Danielle took the beautiful photos we wanted without us having to remember the laundry list! Both my husband and I are also extremely camera shy, and Karen knew the right way to make us feel comfortable in order to get beautiful shots that we will have forever. Our day flew by, but we will remember every part of it thanks to Karen and Danielle.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Julianne · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the honor of working with Karen (and Danielle!) at our wedding (as well as our engagement pics!) – she captured our love in such a genuine and joyful way! Karen has a brilliant creative eye and has the capacity to envision the best places + shots to capture important moments. Our wedding was a traditional church service combined with a very unusual weekend at summer camp – she so quickly understood what we were hoping for with our wedding and ran with it, openly and excitedly! Our pictures are amazing!! But more than the pictures – Karen has incredible talents that really benefit the entire experience. She is a consummate professional who knows how to balance potentially sticky family dynamics with understanding and aplomb. Additionally, she has the all-important skill of knowing when to move people along and optimize time efficiently and respectfully. Lastly, her expediency is second to none – the quality and delivery time of her responses to everything throughout the entire process was astounding. Most of all, it is so clear just how much Karen loves her work – her passions shine clear and make her so much fun to work with! We are so grateful to her for her talent in capturing such special moments on the best day of our life so far! Overall, Karen Geaghan Photography was a delight to work with, and we strongly recommend her for a wedding or any photography needs!

Sent on 07/04/2018