32 Reviews for Karen Geaghan Photography

Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
32 Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

Karen has been taking photos for my family for years (family portraits, senior pictures, etc), and has always been incredible. She did our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding. For our engagement shoot, Karen took photos in a variety of sceneries and captured everything we wanted! We had so much fun. For our wedding, she took photos of every detail, person, and moment. We have photos of absolutely everything from the day. She not only captured everything, but every shot is beautiful! She is fantastic at both traditional and candid photography. I would not have had anyone else capture our day. I recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

10/29/17. Karen is a fantastic photographer that we had for our engagement photos and our wedding! The packages and pricing were so reasonable and easy to understand. We loved how we could be ourselves with her and she knew how to capture all the moments. She is very creative when coming up with new shots to take and thinking on the spot. We got our wedding photos in a week and half after our wedding!! We got so many complements on them! I can't wait to use her again for our next photo sessions! I Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lucy , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very organized and super prepared! She helped us to capture many key moments throughout the day. She scheduled a meeting prior to the big day, which helped to prepare us for what was to come. She touched base several days before to review and confirm specifics for the wedding. Our day was a tricky rain day, but her calmness and preparedness got us through. She and her assistant were on time, professional and captured some absolutely beautiful memories.

Photo
Profile Picture Lynn, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Karen was absolutely fantastic to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. We did photos on a hockey rink for our engagement photos which is something different than she's done before but she worked with us and it was great! Our wedding was perfect! She was the exact person I needed to move everything along and get everything done without being crazy. She was attentive to detail and was so easy to work with! Couldn't recommend her more!! Plus she does baby photos as well so she will get to follow our growing family as well.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Karen was so great with everything for my wife and I. She was so helpful in making our engagement photo vision on a hockey rink really come to life. She is so meticulous and attentive to detail. She is great to work with and so easy to talk to. She has worked with my whole family for all of their weddings so we definitely wanted her for ours. She was fantastic the day of the wedding and really helped everything go very smoothly. Couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Ronnie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen does amazing work!! I am beyond pleased with all of my wedding photos. We also did an engagement shoot prior and those photos are amazing too! Karen makes having your photo taken fun but also makes sure to get every shot you want. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Karen was nothing short of amazing. From our engagement photo session to our wedding day. She was able to capture the most breathtaking images of our day. I would highly recommend Karen.

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen and her second photographer Danielle did an awesome job covering our wedding. They really made the pictures reflect the uniqueness of our venue, and to top it off they even got my husband to smile for pictures (which he almost never does!) Also Karen and Danielle were able to stay for an additional hour when things didn't quite go as planned. Best thing is Karen had a really quick turn around for pictures...I got them back within a week!

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very easy to work with and flexible with meeting us & figuring out what we wanted with our pictures. We had proofs of our photos within a month of our wedding & she presented them in a personalized box with one pic of just us. We only wish the photos were on an USB drive rather than a disc & I would have liked a bit more direction during my photos. Both issues were very small & we already recommended her to two other brides.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was very professional and fun to work with! She does amazing work and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen and her assistant were amazing ! Not only did they capture the most beautiful photos (and I don't consider myself photogenic at all and I STILL loved the photos) but they kept everything running smoothly for us. We had an extremely large wedding party which could have posed a problem for some photographers, but instead she used it to her advantage and produced the most amazing photos. She even took it a step further by going to the location where we took the photos, before the wedding day at the exact time we would be there to make sure the lighting would be appropriate. Karen went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any future bride and groom!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every session with Karen was a blast! Great sense of humor and so accommodating. Already planning to have her back next time we need a shoot.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying my (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken. We do not like to be the center of attention. But, we wanted pictures of our wedding. Karen was absolutely the best person for the job. After an exchange of emails Karen invited me to her home to show me her work and discuss options. She is very personable and professional. I explained that we wanted "real shots" of our wedding verses posed and photoshopped, she delivered. She even made taking pictures enjoyable (something I never thought I'd say). She was quick and you could hardly tell she was capturing the beautiful shots during the ceremony and reception. Karen made my wedding day a breeze as she was organized and punctual. Also she works really fast and gets your pictures to you ASAP! I would recommend Karen to any bride to be, she is worth every cent!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

My wife and I could not have been happier with Karen. Karen and her assistant Danielle took wonderful photos. They were organized, professional, and very pleasant. Karen knows how to work with the surroundings and was maticulous with the lighting and our positioning to make sure all the photos came out perfectly. We even received our pictures on a thumb drive less than a week after our wedding! You could not ask for a better photographer, and she is a bargain for what she costs.

Profile Picture Philip, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What to say about Karen and her assistant Danielle, truthfully only one word comes to mind....amazing! This did a wonderful job and we could not have found a better wedding photographer. They exceeded our expectations! I can say without a doubt in my mind that Karen will be the photographer we use going forward for family pictures, for baby pictures...whatever she is willing to do!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was a true professional! From the moment we met her and she invited us in for a cup of tea to the time we said goodbye following the wedding, she was amazing. She really has an eye for the perfect shot and we plan to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen was fantastic! She knows her stuff when it comes to weddings and timelines to ensure we still had enough time for pictures and were able
To Enjoy our night. She had our blog online finished and posted within 48 hours of our wedding and even had the USB drive available well before we were back from our honeymoon: edited and good to go! Awesome experience: you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I absolutely loved working with Karen! From our engagement photos to the end of our wedding, she was easy to work with, professional, and lots of fun. The pictures that we got were amazing! We are having a hard time picking because they are all do good! I was most impressed with her quick turn around time. Less than 2 weeks after our wedding, we had out CD of pictures. I would definitely recommend Karen Geaghan Photography!!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We BILL and Diane Carolan had Karen Geaghan Photography take our Wedding pictures on September 30th,2016. We are very pleased to have had Karen as our Photographer. We think she a very personable person, wonderful to work with. We think she did an awesome job. We would highly recommend her Photography services.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen takes absolutely beautiful pictures. She has an eye for interesting shots, and a vision for making seemingly mundane spots look gorgeous. Her partners are awesome, as well! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Not much, "posed," which we loved--she gave us a direction like, "hold hands and walk this way," and turned our walk into some of our favorite pictures. You won't be disappointed, unless she's booked!

Profile Picture Kat, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding would not have been the same without Karen and Deb. They both are amazingly talented and know how to truly capture the special moments of an important day. Thank you both so much for being apart of our day and for helping to make it as special as it was. I hope to have you capture more memories in the future.

Profile Picture Leah, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen isn’t just good at what she does; she is phenomenal.

Karen photographed our wedding this September and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Karen was introduced to our family when she took photos of niece (which came out gorgeous). And it was then that I knew she had to photograph our wedding. I hired her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She took the time to get to know us, what we like to do as a couple, and about our family.

Karen bent over backwards for us. Our wedding venue burnt down 3 months before our wedding and we had to change our date and re-plan EVERYTHING. I called Karen the morning after we lost our venue and she was amazing.. Her and her team made our new date work, which I am forever grateful for! Needless to say, her and her team are dedicated to capturing all your special moments and making your day perfect. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day, I promise Karen and her team will get it done for you.

Profile Picture User7085461, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Karen was wonderful to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding. We felt so at ease from the start - Karen is very organized and responsive. She is great at giving directions without making you feel silly, and had us laughing the entire time. We really had no idea what we wanted in terms of style, but Karen showed us different examples and had plenty of ideas for us to go on. She made sure to get every shot that we wanted (even climbed up into an old hay loft to get a picture of all of our 175 guests!). Karen knew that we didn't want to spend the whole wedding taking pictures, so she made sure to get most of the bridal party and family shots done before the ceremony. We also saw sneak peeks of our pictures the next day, and our blog was posted within a few days. We received a CD with all of our pictures after a week, and we loved every shot! I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan to anyone!

Profile Picture Abbie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen was our photographer for our engagement pictures and our wedding. I also did a boudoir photo shoot with her as a gift to my husband. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the pictures came out amazing. We definitely plan to use her for anything in the future as she does maternity and baby photos, as well as family photos. Thank you Karen and Danielle for capturing our special day so wonderfully!

Profile Picture User923012, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Karen was an excellent professional photographer. She paid attention to detail in our entire wedding process. She was very flexible and took personal requests on the spot, while orchestrating and ensuring our wedding went according to plan. Karen and her staff displayed professionalism in capturing photographs and was very efficient in getting our photographs to us in a timely manner. She also allowed the photos to be previewed with her blog photos three days after our wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/26/16, 1 Review