Kahootz Entertainment Reviews

108 Reviews for Kahootz Entertainment

1 User photo

Kahootz Entertainment 1

Allison · Married on 07/21/2012

The band was our #1 priority while planning our wedding. It was the first thing we looked into (about a year and a half before our wedding!). For us, the music/dancing really makes the wedding, and K2 was even better than we could have imagined! We went to see the band once before booking and once after we booked. They have showcases in Boston where potential clients can come to see them perform, which is SO important....and trust me, not all bands do this! We loved them when we saw them, but our expectations were truly exceeded. They had EVERYONE dancing all night; they played a fabulous variety of songs; and everyone is still talking about how great they were. I could not recommend them more highly....they were the absolute best part of our wedding! They are pricey, but they are worth EVERY PENNY! I PROMISE! BOOK THEM!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2011

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! That is what all my guest keep saying. My husband would of had our wedding in a junk yard as long as he could have Kahootz! We first found them at a friends wedding and we both just had to have them! They were so willing to work with us with everything including our date change due to a little surpise baby boy. They know so many songs and are willing to learn more if needed. They actually only didn't know 1 song we wanted and they learned it and blew it out of the park! Im still getting emails and phone calls asking who they were. They jump right in the crowd and really know how to get everything going. I have never had so much fun at a wedding like I did mine and I thank Kahootz for that! They are just unreal and no review could ever explain. Trust me if your ever lucky enough to see them you will know what I'm talking about. So worth every penny!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2011

Kahootz were truly AMAZING ! The dance floor at our wedding was packed all night long and the energy was so incredible from the minute we walked in the room until the wedding was over ! Chris was so easy and wonderful to work with . Thank you Kahootz for making our wedding a night all our guest will rememeber !

Sent on 08/29/2011

Vann · Married on 07/29/2011

Kahootz was the talk of our wedding. They got the dance floor going before dinner and kept it full the entire night...right up until the end with a great mix of newer music and some classic 80s (exactly what we asked for). They were also very accommodating to a few special requests. They also shared our disdain for any of the cheesy stuff...chicken dance, macarena, etc. Chris was easy and professional to work with.

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • F

Frances · Married on 07/17/2011

Amazing band! I received so many compliments from my guests that Kahootz was one of the best bands they've ever heard. They are able to play such a variety of music and play it well. Chris was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Kahootz.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Meaghan · Married on 06/25/2011

Kahootz was amazing, such a talented group! Our guests are still talking about them. They were a huge hit!

Having a great band was a top priority for us. We saw about 10 different bands play in person at showcases around the city before making our decision. Kahootz was the first band we saw and truly no one was able to compare. They set the bar so high, we knew we had to go with them. Chris was great to work with. His communication was excellent and he was always friendly and helpful. We met with him a week or so before the wedding to go over everything and he did a great job with names, the timeline of the evening and keeping the party going the whole reception.

They definitely got the crowd going right away. They are interactive with the crowd but not in an intrusive way. They even let the Groom get up on stage and sing with them which was a moment we will never forget. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/10/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/15/2010

AMAZING! On the expensive side but worth every penny! They kept the party going all night. At one point I think everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor. They really feel the crowd and sing what everyone likes.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Alicia · Married on 03/20/2010

Absolutely the band to keep your crowd having a blast throughout your entire wedding!! Kahootz traveled to Portland, ME for our wedding and they were amazing! We still get compliments on how phenomenal our music was at our wedding! We couldn't have been luckier to have them!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Elena · Married on 01/30/2010

Kahootz is Boston's best band! They are incredibly professional and incredibly GOOD at what they do. I would recommend going to see one of their showcases - you'll be so impressed by their energy. As soon as we saw them, we knew we had to book them! They kept everyone dancing all night with a variety of music and our guests kept asking us where we found them. They made our wedding reception a party, one that I think people will be talking about for a long time to come. Chris is wonderful to work with and is very accommodating. They learned two songs for us and did them beautifully, and also did cocktail music for us. Kahootz is amazing - we highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2010

Laura · Married on 09/04/2009

Kahootz made our party! They brought the party and kept it going all night! The music was incredible and they shared our vision for a fun and festive time. We had some random requests and did things a little differently and they rolled with it! Everyone in the band is soooo talented and high energy. Every single guest commented on how awesome our band was. If we could do it all over again (and we wish we could) we would hire Kahootz a second time. They made our wedding a blast!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2009

Kahootz is amazing!!! They really made our wedding reception come to life!
    Unfortunately, Rachel was sick for our event, but Amy (from K2 band) filled in for her and she was spectacular!! Every single song they played was so great - they really read the crowd well and played music that made everyone so happy. Leon and Amy were off the stage singing and dancing with us all, it was so great! Nothing beats a great band at a great party!
    I recommend Kahootz highly if you're looking for a fabulous, high energy, wedding party!

Sent on 08/14/2009

Beverly · Married on 06/21/2009

Kahootz is amazing! They had everyone dancing all night long. Several guests, who have weddings coming up, contacted me to learn more about the band. I could not have been more impressed with their music.

Sent on 06/27/2009

Rosealyn · Married on 11/29/2008

k2 is absoutely fantastic. They have played at a few weddings that some of my friends have gone to. Always the same reviews...no one gets off the dance floor!!! Everyone raved at my wedding on how amazing their voices were and all the songs were great. They work together well as a team and are masters of their trade.

Sent on 01/03/2009

kate · Married on 08/31/2008

Band: Kahootz: A+
    The crowd was dancing all night, even between dinner courses! Many people asked how I found them that night and have been asking and raving about them since! Chris was awesome to work with, professional as always. The had to learn our first dance song, which was not a common song and they sang it so totally perfectly it was awesome. The read the crowd well all night, worked well with photographer and videographer and made the feel of the entire night wonderful.

Sent on 09/18/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2008

This was the best band that I've ever heard at a wedding. We have been getting raves from all of our guests about them. They play a little bit of everythign and when you meet with the band manager a few weeks before your wedding you tell them what you are looking for and then they go from there. They also learned up to 2 songs, which turned out great.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2007

People still talk about our band over a year later. People were dancing all night long! The band was able to learn songs we wanted for special dances and played a variety of music throughout the night.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Kate · Married on 09/22/2017

I am in love with Kahootz! They rocked my wedding! They were on top of the music selection and their energy had everyone up and on the dance floor up until the very last song! Throughout the planning process, Chris Cole answered all of my questions and never made me feel like a bridezilla. When we had our final planning meeting, I felt so at ease that we were in good hands. And they didn't let us down! The band is so talented and charismatic, it felt like they were good friends who just happened to be performing. EVERYONE at my wedding commented on how fabulous the band was - not only night-of, but for the past 3 weeks! If you don't book this band RIGHT NOW, you are missing out. :) THANK YOU KAHOOTZ!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Laura · Married on 11/28/2015

We loved Kahootz!! They made our November wedding a PARTY!!! They are so worth the price and everyone at our wedding commented on how awesome they were. They were all professional and accommodating- and just so much fun. I hope some of my engaged friends hire them so I can dance to their music again soon!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Andrew · Married on 08/09/2014

Great wedding band. They are pros.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

We worked with Chris Cole and Kahootz for our July, 2011 wedding. The band was unbelievable. To this day, our family and friends still talk about how amazing the band sounded and how many people were up and dancing.

At our pre-wedding meeting, we discussed the timeline and music preferences for the wedding; the band was spot on with the music they played. They also learned three songs to accommodate for bride/groom , bride/father and groom/mother dances.

There were only two moments of the planning process that were not smooth. We had a minor issue with the gentleman responsible for collecting contracts/checks. Our check was misplaced from the envelope it was sent in. The situation was remedied.

Also, the night before the wedding, the lead singer got sick, but Chris had the respect to call and inform me. The 'back up' was unbelievable, and I could not have imagined anything different.

It is without a doubt that I recommend Kahootz for any wedding. Friends who attended our wedding have hired Kahootz for their June, 2012 wedding, and I cannot wait to hear them perform again.

For an unbelievable music experience, hire Kahootz!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Alex · Married on 06/19/2009

Our guests (young and old) danced all night long. K2 played a wide range of music from Frank Sinatra to current hits. We gave them a small song list of things to definitely play and not play, but we trusted them to choose the music for the night. They did a great job and I would love to go to a wedding in the future and hear them play again.

Sent on 07/25/2009

What an amazing night!!! Kahootz elevated our wedding party to the next level! We had one request, we wanted a dance party and they delivered! EVERYONE, young and old, was up and on the dance floor from start to finish! They were so good that we had trouble getting people to leave at the end of the night. Several friends were so impressed with Kahootz they immediately asked us for their contact information.

Prior to our wedding, Chris was very helpful in planning the sequence of events so that the evening went smoothly. His professionalism put us at ease and allowed us to thoroughly enjoy our wedding night.

What a fun and talented band! We strongly recommend Kahootz for your next event.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Joel · Married on 05/03/2014

Kahootz was an absolutely incredible band, they were one of the best parts of our wedding day! Chris was responsive and easy to work with, and we felt that they put together a great song list for our event. Our guests are still commenting on how great the band was, some even said it was like having our own concert!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2013

The band was spectacular throughout the whole evening and kept all the guests on the dance floor!! They were so much fun!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • W

Will · Married on 08/11/2013

Amazing Band. Really nothing but positives to report. They played the type of music we requested (even learning our wedding song the week before the wedding), and really just played the perfect songs at each point in the night. Our guests loved them and are still talking about them weeks after the wedding (one couple even asked for a referral for their wedding).

They were very professional, had the routine down before the wedding, and really gave us nothing to worry about. Would definitely recommend kahootz to anyone asking for wedding band

Sent on 08/28/2013