Kahootz Entertainment Reviews

108 Reviews for Kahootz Entertainment

1 User photo

Kahootz Entertainment 1

Jonathan · Married on 07/30/2016

Where do we start? Kahootz is the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER! All of the band members are incredibly talented which allows them to play a very diverse playlist, from the classic hits to the latest Top 40 and everything in between. They are also the most fun and engaging wedding band we have ever seen (our guests echoed this sentiment). The lead singers were always out in the crowd, allowing the guests to sing and dance right along with them, and you can tell that all of the musicians love doing what they do which gives off a super fun vibe. The dance floor was packed all night long which is exactly what we had hoped for on our day, and I can’t begin to tell you how many of our guests commented on how talented and fun the band was. Kahootz made the night everything we wanted it to be.

Lastly, but not to be overlooked, working with Chris Cole (the band manager) was a breeze. He is professional, organized, responsive, and consistently focused on making your day the best it can possibly be. He met with us in person prior to the wedding day, where he got all of the details and listened to our vision of the day – he then helped to work out the flow of the reception and customized the music based on our vision. He also worked with our day-of coordinator at the venue behind the scenes to make everything seamless and stress-free. We cannot recommend Kahootz highly enough!!!

P.S. if Kahootz is already booked for your wedding day, check out their sister bands K2 and KB3. We have been to a wedding where K2 was the band and they are incredible as well!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2016

Words that come to mind when I think of Kahootz: FUN, highly talented, lively, upbeat, professional, knowledgable, accommodating...did I mention fun? This band was an absolute hit at our wedding. Our family and friends tore up the dance floor as the band danced with us and performed across multiple genres. Leon even sang from the photo booth and the outdoor deck! This band is the real deal and we couldn't be happier that we had them be a part of our big day. Hiring Kahootz is a decision you won't regret! Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

We booked K2 after a lot of research on various wedding bands in the Boston area. We loved them after seeing them at a showcase but their performance at our wedding was absolutely above and beyond our expectations. I cannot imagine there is a better wedding band out there! Everyone who attended our wedding has commented on how amazing K2 was and that they truly made the wedding. The only complaint we've heard about our wedding is that the dance floor should have been bigger!! They learned our slightly obscure first dance song and nailed it. All the members of the band were phenomenal- David's guitar tricks impressed everyone, Justin kept the crowd incredibly engaged and pumped up and people are still talking about Bianca's amazing voice! I would highly recommend K2 to anyone looking for a high energy wedding band.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Absolutely the BEST band out there!! My husband and I got married in June and could not have asked for a better band for our wedding entertainment. The K2 (Kahootz Entertainment) band is simply amazing and Chris Cole made the whole process so seamless and easy. Our wedding guests danced the whole entire night and I think every wedding guest came up to us at some point during or after the wedding to tell us that this was the best wedding band that they have ever heard. And we could not agree more!! They made the night so perfect for us and kept the guests dancing all night!! We love K2 Band!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Kahootz is AMAZING! Kahootz played at my wedding on 5/28/2016, and people are still raving about how the band was absolutely incredible. I planned my wedding in Boston from Hawaii, and I found Kahootz based on strong recommendations from event planners in Boston and reviews online. The band exceeded all of my expectations! There are so many things I loved about the band: their high energy, their sound, the range of talent, their expansive song selection, their ability to make all the guests have fun, the way they interacted with our guests and walked through the dance floor, their professionalism, their years of experience, and how much they enjoyed playing at our wedding (you can tell they are passionate about their work!) I also really appreciated how Chris Cole made our day so special by arranging to have the keyboardist play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Chris did a great job with going over all of the details for the day and putting together a song list that was appropriate for all of our guests. I am so thrilled with the choice we made to have Kahootz play at our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Derek · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris was my primary contact throughout the planning process. He is extremely professional and great to work with when you are planning your wedding. We communicated by e-mail and phone a number of times and met in-person for a planning meeting just before the big day. On the day of the wedding the band was absolutely phenomenal! They worked the crowd and made sure everyone kept dancing all night. I barely left the dance floor. Both during and after the wedding I was contacted by many of our wedding guests who told me they loved the band. Our vision for our wedding was to have live music be the heart of the event and that is exactly what Kahootz delivered. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/30/2016

If you're searching for a band to play at your wedding, or at any function for that matter, look no further than the Kahootz. This group is filled with such incredible talent. Chris Cole & the entire band are charismatic, professional and truly are the BEST in the business! They had every single guest up and dancing all night..including our 85 year old grandmothers. Every guest commented on the band's unbelievable talent and variety in music. All of their singers are outstanding, and the instrumentalists are incredible. We are SO thrilled we went with the Kahootz for our wedding band.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2015

Kahootz was a huge hit! Every person at my wedding could not stop talking about how great the band was! I would absolutely recommend to all.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Kate · Married on 11/07/2015

The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, the speeches were from the heart, but after the wedding, all anyone could talk about was the band.
    “Amazing!”
    “Incredible!”
    “Unbelievable!”
    Their charisma, talent, and versatility was undeniable. Energy was building at the dinner tables from the first song they played. After the first dance, all 150 guests were on the dance floor within ten seconds. I’ve never seen anything like it. At the end of the night, the guests demanded an encore, chanting, “One! More! Song!” (They did play one more song, and the crowd went nuts.)
    Chris is truly a professional: responsive, considerate, and knowledgeable. It was such a pleasure working with Kahootz – we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

We first saw Kahootz at my friends wedding and fell in love. Kahootz wasn't available for our wedding but we went with K2, their partner band. They are equally amazing! Chris, the manager, was friendly and super easy to work with. He answered all questions and went over all the song choices we wanted. They band will learn 2 songs that they currently don't have on their list! We also had the keyboard play for our ceremony! K2 got everyone up and grooving on the dance floor! All of our seats were empty! This is exactly why we chose them! K2 made our wedding! Everyone can not stop talking about "the band"! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Sent on 11/12/2015

Christine · Married on 09/18/2015

All I can say is WOW. Chris Cole and K2 were simply AMAZING! Our guests danced the entire night, along side members of the band who frequently danced while they sang, interacting with our guests. Many of the guest commented that K2 was THE BEST band they had heard, and one guest summed it up so well saying "Why aren't they touring instead of working at weddings?" They were that good. Any song, any cover... done as well or better than the original. K2 made our wedding a night that we and our guest will never forget. We HIGHLY recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

K2 far exceeded our expectations! They had everyone at our wedding young, old on the dance floor the entire night. The energy was so high and they read the crowd so well to decide what to play next! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing! If you are looking to have a serious party at your wedding this is the best band for that!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/07/2015

Chris Cole and the Kahootz Band are OUTSTANDING! My daughter got married on June 7th at the Boston Harbor Hotel. The band was recommended to me and I researched them on-line. The reviews that I read are great however, THE BAND EXCEEDED all expectations. First, Chris is a real professional, flexible and great to deal with. Example, I asked if my Brother-in-law could play the drums for 1 song which was no problem and he did. I asked if Chris could sing a favorite song that I had in mind for the Father/Daughter dance and he agreed. During the planning, I was concerned about the actual song selection... don't be concerned. Chris has an incredible portfolio of songs from current Pop songs, 80's, Michael Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire, and Frank Sinatra. The diversity of music appeals to everyone... young, middle age, and older. After the event, everyone was commenting on how GREAT the BAND was and they all said it was incredibly fun (one of the best weddings they attended). I highly recommend Chris Cole and the Kathootz Band.

Sent on 06/10/2015

We couldn't be happier we chose Kahootz! We had the best time time at our wedding, and so much of it is thanks to them. They have an incredible range, from classic songs to modern pop and rap, which was perfect for our guests ranging from their 20s to 70s. Regardless of their age, everyone on their feet the entire night! Chris was so friendly and helpful throughout the process. When we realized we hadn't rented the proper AV equipment for our ceremony and toasts (we got married in a non-traditional venue requiring extra AV equipment), he jumped in to help and found us an answer within 24 hours. He also met with us the week before our wedding to talk through the type of event we wanted so he could prep accordingly. We can't say enough great things about the entire band - they were wonderful!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Matt · Married on 04/11/2015

We had the fortune of finding K2 when searching for wedding bands online. We were so impressed with the performances we found on the website that we hired them without the privilege of seeing them live first. When we met with Chris, the manager, prior to our wedding, he was the consummate professional. He accommodated our quirky requests and helped guide us with suggestions when we weren't sure what direction to go in. We would be remiss without pointing out how much he helped us to customize the night so it was a perfect fit for the two of us.

On the wedding night, the band nailed our first dance song, Fly Me To The Moon, and from then on they never let up. Not only did they sound great, but they brought an energy to the night that really pumped up the crowd and had us dancing right up until the lights came on. We had a ton of guests come up to us as we left the building, and at the after-party, telling us how amazing they thought the group was. We want to thank them for making our night unforgettable, and cannot recommend them highly enough. K2, you guys were great!

-Matt and Elyse

Sent on 04/15/2015

Derek · Married on 04/11/2015

Choosing Kahootz for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made. From the very first introduction to Chris, all the way through to the pre-wedding meeting to the very last song on the actual big day, the entire process was seamless and made the stress of the day itself a non-factor.

In terms of the actual music and performance at our reception, the band was amazing. They played a perfect version of our first dance song, learned a very last minute request, and played a perfect variety of music that matched perfectly to what we loved and had the entire place dancing. It was non-stop great music throughout the entire reception and literally everyone that I've spoken with since has told me how amazing the music was and asked when we’ll be having another party with Kahootz playing!

I can’t recommend this group enough for it's all around professionalism, and would say that if you don’t go with Kahootz for you event, you’re honestly making a major mistake.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2015

Best decision we could have made!!! This band is AMAZING! Their talent is beyond words and they will most definitely be the best decision you make - our guests could not stop raving (or dancing). Kahootz is an absolute no brainer!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

christine · Married on 03/21/2015

Kahootz is amazing!!! They played at my recent wedding and kept the crowd going all night long to rave reviews. So many wedding guests commented that Kahootz is the best wedding band they have ever heard and seen - I agree! Kahootz has great energy and the vocalists came out to the dance floor to dance and sing with the wedding guests. People loved this!

Kahootz was really flexible with some last minute changes to our schedule for that night and they kept the flow of the reception going despite these changes. Chris Cole, the main contact for Kahootz, is wonderful! Our meeting before the wedding with Chris was so helpful in framing the schedule and plan for our reception. Chris had some great ideas and advice at this meeting too. We knew that we could just relax and enjoy because we were in Kahootz's and Chris' most capable hands.

Kahootz is extremely talented, completely professional, and the band members are very nice too! Look no further, Kahootz is the best band out there!! My new husband and I are trying to think of a reason to throw a party just so we can dance again to Kahootz!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Barbara · Married on 03/07/2015

I have no words to express how amazing this band is. I am still speechless from an amazing wedding night! My husband went to hear them at a showcase and loved them. We signed up instantly. Throughout the process Chris was great. So easy to work with and he just got us...after 5 minutes in our meeting before the wedding he asked 2 questions and instantly knew what we wanted and what our vibe was. During the day they provided us with ceremony music - keyboard which played traditional Jewish ceremony music - was incredible!! Then there was a jazz trio during cocktail hour and the full band for the party. They read the crowd perfectly. Playing the perfect combination of music. We were told this was the first time at the venue that people were dancing before dinner and they couldn't get them to sit down. It was spectacular. The hora was amazing and everyone joined in. The next 3-4 hours were the best time of our lives and we are so thankful for Chris and the entire band!!! My feet still hurt and I was wearing flats!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Working with Kahootz was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. From start to finish they were easy to work with, straight forward, responsive, and fun. Most importantly though, they absolutely rocked the night of our wedding. We gave Chris a rough idea of our likes (and a LOT of our dislikes) and he created the perfect set list. The band sounded unbelievable and people of all ages were on the dance floor the whole night. I actually wish we had a recording of their version of our first dance song (by Otis Redding) because I loved it so much. They were also able to work with the hotel to manage the entire reception schedule so myself, my husband, and our families didn't have to worry about a thing.

At the end of the night, our friends were on the floor chanting "one more song". I think that says it all!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Cortney · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Kahootz! There are so many adjectives I could use to describe how amazing their talent is! Chris was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding. His patience, guidance and flexibility are truly one of a kind! As a wedding professional myself, there are few people that live up to my standards and Kahootz is definitely one that surpasses them all! Months later, my family and friends are still raving about Kahootz! I would not hesitate to recommend them personally or professionally!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/31/2014

This is the best wedding band ! Our guest are still telling us how amazing they are. Chris is extremely helpful and understanding of the entire wedding process. He answered all of our emails and questions. I can not begin to say how terrific they really are. We are beyond pleased with their service and attention to detail. Thank you !

Sent on 01/19/2015

Chris Cole and Kahootz are absolutely outstanding! Our biggest hope for our reception was that people would get out on the dance floor early and stay there all night long. In addition to keeping the party going, they were incredibly flexible in terms of learning a couple of obscure songs for the special dances early in the evening in order to please our parents and grandparents. We have heard again and again from friends and family in the month since we got married about how amazing our band was and how engaging they were with our crowd. The singers frequently joined the party on the dance floor and pushed the energy over the top. We cannot underscore enough how pleased we were to have this amazing band perform on our special evening and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for whatever the occasion.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Where do I begin...Kahootz was absolutely phenomenal and exceeded our expectations!! When my fiance and I began wedding planning we started with venue and band knowing that these 2 items were the most critical. That being said, I don't think either of us realized how significantly the band impacts the overall wedding experience. The music and band are essential to the spirit of the wedding and Kahootz is the best at reading the vibe of the crowd and making your wedding not just a special day for the newlyweds but, also for everyone else at the reception. They infuse even more fun into a day that is already incredible. On top of their amazing talent as a band, they are extremely professional and are there to support your wedding dream. In short, there are so many members of my family who would normally be very content sitting and watching everyone else dance but, with Kahootz as our wedding band, even these family members were dancing the night away!!! My fiance and I feel so lucky to have had Kahootz as the band at our wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2014