K&J Catering Reviews

53 | Saint Paul, MN

53 Reviews for K&J Catering

K&J does a fabulous job! We were extremely pleased with their services and will continue to use the in the future.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Deanna · Married on 12/17/2013

I had used K&J Catering for my wedding reception 11 years ago. When starting the beginning stages of planning a holiday work party I mentioned K&J Catering. A co-worker stated she just recently went to a wedding which was catered by them and it was amazing. So I contacted K&J Catering via the website and heard back from them right away. I told them the budget I had to work with and Jean put together options for me with in that price point. My company decided to use K&J Catering’s delivery only option. K&J Catering was very accommodating. The guys that delivered the food were vary friendly and did a great job setting up the buffet. At the end of the party my co-workers were excited to report how fantastic the food was and what a great time they had. I am happy to report the food was still as wonderful as I had remembered. I will defiantly use there services again for future events and refer others to do the same. Thank you to the owners and staff at K&J Catering! You did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/20/2013

WE HAD THEM DO OUR XMAS PARTY FOR US. NOT A WEDDING, BUT I STILL WANTED TO LEAVE VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK. GREAT FOOD, ALONG WITH GREAT SERVICE AND LOCATION. JEAN AND HER STAFF WERE JUST GREAT.
    WE HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN RETURN AGAIN.

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2013

So nice and delicious food!! I wouldn't go any where else!

• Sheri

Sheri · Married on 10/05/2013

K & J was awesome. Their food was amazing, people are still talking about it. Everyone's favorite hands down was the champagne chicken! The staff was super friendly and very accommodating!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Awesome caterer! Very timely and flexible. The food and service was great. Good prices.

Sent on 12/10/2013

K & J is the best catering service in the Twin Cities! We have been to several weddings and so we have had many meals from different caterers within the Twin Cities area, but none of them compare to K&J Catering. K&J provide large quanties of food, so your guests will not leave feeling hungry. The most compliments we received from our guests was how good the food was at our wedding. One of our guests said, "I have been to 9 different weddings this year and the food at your wedding was by far the best and left me feeling the fullest." My husband and I wanted a caterer that would provide plenty of food to leave our guests filling full for a reasonable price....and K & J catering fully met our requirements. In addition, the staff were extremely nice and friendly. They even offered to help decorate all of our tables while we were setting up for the reception. You will not be dissappointed with K&J Catering!

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2013

They were so flexible and easy to work with. GREAT FOOD and great value!!! Thank You so much! This place was awesome, and I would recommend them to anyone. Our guests loved the food and the venue!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Alisha · Married on 01/18/2013

K & J worked with me and all my unique requests. I used their celebration hall and it was perfect. They were quick with food, and it was delicious. All my guests loved it, and the bar was convenient.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Bethany · Married on 07/25/2009

AMAZING work, they do all of the set up and take down for you. Plus extra food is boxed up for you(if you do the buffet style dinner) and they will set up all of the favors for you.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Brad · Married on 12/16/2014

The food was excellent. They really made an effort to work with us. Busy time of year for catering.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Pastor Jay · Married on 04/14/2014

KJ Catering has catered our church's last three Passover celebrations and they have done a WONDERFUL job. The food was very tasty, they were flexible with our service, their clean-up was impeccable, and the servers were extremely polite and professional. We will continue to use them whenever we can!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2013

Jean was great! Her team was so polite and everyone commented on how great the food was. I was so happy I chose them as my cater.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Robin · Married on 08/23/2013

We had a Friday night wedding with a 7 pm reception at the Harriet Island Pavillion in St. Paul. K& J is one of the approved caterers for that facility so it made that piece of coordinating the reception that much easier. K&J caters there a lot, so they are very familiar with the space. K& J provided a terrific buffet dinner. I was hungry at the reception and ready to eat. This bride did not go hungry. We had Champagne Chicken, Green Bean Almondine, Beef Tips with Egg Noodles in some kind of delicious sauce, Cheese Tortellini Alfredo, Mashed Potatoes, rolls, a veggie tray, fruit tray and salad. It was a lot of food, but I was happy because I wanted to make sure everyone had a good dinner. The Champagne Chicken was probably the biggest hit of the night. It was great comfort food. if you are looking for fancy food, with small portions, that is not what this caterer is about, but delicious hearty food, for sure. I was worried that there would be a long line at the bar when guests arrived, so I coordinated with K&J to have some passed cocktails as people arrived. It worked really well. People came from church and were hot and thirsty. The Servers from K&J provided our signature wedding cocktail for guests as they arrived, ensuring there was no long wait at the bar and everyone was happy. We liked the caterer so much that we had a surprise 60th birthday party for my mother in law the next year, at their on site banquet room. We ordered a few of the same items off the menu because we enjoyed them so much the first time. This is a terrific choice for your wedding or special event, We've recommended them to many people since our reception.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Great place to have a reception for a small wedding. The place is not huge but it is a decent size if you have around 100 people for the reception. The food is amazing and is definitely worth the price.

Sent on 11/10/2012

We used K&J for a company Christmas party,it was a last minute put together event and we were very pleased with the service and the food.

Sent on 12/19/2013

K & J Catering was phenomenal to work with. They were very professional and were always quick to answer questions and to give guidance. At our wedding everyone was talking about how good the food was and wanted to know who catered! Everything was delicious and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Delya · Married on 03/31/2012

I absolutely loved this place, very flexible, very clean!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Becky · Married on 05/31/2014

Easy to work with. Provided all necessities. Made the experience fun and easy!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Overall we were pleased with K and J's handling of our event.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Pete · Married on 12/13/2014

We received several compliments about how good the food was. We appreciated the service provided by the servers.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

2.0

The owners were awesome, even let us stay a little later. I couldn’t be more happy with the food it was amazing that night and the day after. The bartenders were horrible, very unfriendly. I don’t think I saw a smile once, took forever to get a beer, and even snapped at one of my guest.

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • User5619969 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Amazing all around, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2015

James · Married on 03/20/2014

4.2
      2.5

We have found the K&J Catering to be an excellant source for our indoor and outdoor functions.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Guy and LeeAnn · Married on 05/10/2014

0.0

We were so totally pleased with K&J catering services! We would definitely consider using you again should the need arise. The serving staff were friendly and courteous beyond any expectations, and always kept us informed of the time schedule and always asked before changing or making adjustments to timing. The bartender was wonderful - and we received many positive comments from our guests about the bar and drinks! The supervisor in charge of the food and serving could not have done better - she was superb!! Thank you so much for making the dinner and reception so worry free for us and Also - the food was delicious!!! Thanks!

Sent on 05/17/2014