JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa Reviews

10 | Tucson, AZ

10 Reviews for JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Beautiful venue!! Excellent service!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Elyana · Married on 12/27/2014

We absolutely loved our Venu it was beautiful and everything I dreame of starr pass was exeptional with there customer service . Wish I can do it all over again

Sent on 01/26/2015

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

The entire staff was wonderful! All of our guests had a great time and informed us that they would come back to the resort to stay in the future. Our event coordinator Meghan Bremer was so awesome to work with and made sure everything turned out exactly as we in visioned!! We will be coming back to stay at the resort again in the future!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jill · Married on 08/30/2014

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about The JW Marriott Starr Pass for our August 30th wedding. It was incredible - start to finish. The entire staff was accommodating, friendly, responsive, and their execution was impeccable. My wedding planner, Heidi was on her A game the entire planning phase and the weekend of - she never stopped amazing me. If you would like to host a wedding in the Tucson area - The JW Marriott is the place to do it. The food, cocktails, amenities, grounds, and overall service exceeded our (already high) expectations. Thank you TUSSP for making our experience a truly magical one.

Sent on 09/03/2014

From our initial meeting to every single detail... JW Starr Pass Resort & Spa is first class in professionalism and details. Our wedding guests, our out of town family, and the Groom and I felt like Royalty everytime we walked in...

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • BriAnna

BriAnna · Married on 10/28/2017

This resort is incredible. The rooms are spacious, well stocked, and comfortable. The amenities, which include a full spa facility, a conference center, multiple pools, a lazy river, a 27-hole golf course, multiple restaurants, and more, are absolutely amazing. The staff was very helpful, and the location is just close enough to downtown Tucson while still being on the edge of the wilderness. The room rates we got for our block were about 50% off the normal rate. The only trouble we had was in the planning process, our group services agent wasn't very responsive, but the management helped to fill in when needed and things worked out just fine.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/03/2015

This is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and the desert background is to die for. They have an amazing team of event coordinators and chefs that made the day so easy. They have the highest level of customer service and my guests loved it there as much as I did if not more!

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • Myreyha

Myreyha · Married on 11/10/2018

Marquez wedding

Thank you starpass for a wonderful weekend for my wedding! Thank you for taking such good care of my family and friends! The wedding was beautiful thank you for the amazing service!

Sent on 11/12/2018

3.6
      3.0
      1.5
      3.5

I have mixed emotions about the Marriott Starpass. My husband and I used points for our stay, so that value alone was amazing. The location itself is beautiful. However, I had a lot of frustration in the planning process; there were several occasions where my contact took a month or more to respond to emails. Any time I tried to work with someone else, I was referred back to the same person. Because of the delay in dialogue I frequently had to remind that person of everything I was trying to put together, even though it was all on the email chain!
    I love Marriotts and the quality of service they provide, but the events department at the Starpass is close to sub-par by Marriott standards.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Robin · Married on 09/22/2013

1.4
      0.0
      0.0
      2.5

We stayed there on our wedding night. After parking our car in their covered garage area we gathered our things and headed to our room. Late the next day when we came out to our car we found all of our cameras, wedding photos, custom cake topper,custom bouquet all our gifts, our marriage license and much more. We immediately made security aware, as well as management. They were unwilling to do anything about it. And have continually told us they have no liability. This 5star resort has no cameras in the self parking garage yet there are over 30 cameras in the valet lots alone. The mere presence of a camera could have helped us recover our sentimental and valuable items. Management made no attempt to express any sympathy and made no attempt to improve our stay.

Sent on 11/01/2013