Justin Edmonds Photography Reviews

Justin Edmonds Photography 6
Justin Edmonds Photography 7

Julia Brown · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Engagement Pictures Experience

I am from Tennessee, but came to Colorado to take my engagement pictures with Justin because I had big dreams of scenic engagement pictures in the mountains and fall colors. Justin turned those dreams into reality with our engagement shoot. The weather was not cooperating as a big snow storm came through, but Justin gave great advice on postponing the shoot to another day with better weather, and that turned out great. Thanks to the snow, we were able to get amazing pictures in the snow and fall colors. Justin went out of his way to find the last of the fall colors and knew exactly where all the best snow locations were (that he drove us to!) as well. He was super patient as we changed clothes (he has a great eye for fashion and what looks good on camera!). Justin knew how to pose us well, but also listened to my ideas. He had the files back to us within 4 weeks, which is what he promised to us. Many of my friends said they were the best engagement pictures they had ever seen, so it was definitely worth the trip! The colors are vibrant and not overly processed and the scenery comes through incredibly. Thank you, Justin!

Justin Edmonds Photography 8
    Justin Edmonds Photography 9
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photos.

My friends have been raving about our photos since we've gotten them back. Justin and Travis were on top of things the entire night, focusing 100% on catching all the moments in the best way possible and getting the best shots throughout the night. They were professional and dedicated from start to finish (and my wedding day was much longer than the norm). You won't regret choosing Justin.

Justin Edmonds Photography 10
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Exactly What We Were Looking For!

We had such a wonderful experience with Justin. Not only were our engagement and wedding photos beautifully done, he put us at ease and made the whole experience feel special and fun. Would definitely recommend Justin to anyone looking for beautifully captured memories!

Shabnam · Married on 09/22/2018

Mathematician meets Artist

Working with Justin was one of the best and easiest parts of our wedding. He understood our bizarre hours and schedules, he had excellent insight as to locations, weather, and scenery. And he knows what to say to break the initial awkward moments of engagement shoots to make you smile and blush. His work speaks for itself. His composition is breath-taking, and as my husband says, "He sees the lines". He very much has an eye for tessellations and can capture the emotions of a moment like none other. Nothing is fake or planned with Justin. And, the most impressive part is, you never see the man at your wedding. He stands 6'5'', has a ghost like way of moving around you, and again, captures the emotion and power of the moment as if he were standing right next to you. Without a doubt, I will recommend Justin a hundred times over...

• Meghan

Meghan Jacobs · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing photographer! Finds extraordinary in the ordinary.

Justin Edmunds Photography EXCEEDED our expectations for our wedding photos. I didn't know much when I set out looking for a photographer, but I asked around and was referred to Justin from another photographer that had been recommended to me. I found him while in search of one single photo I wanted with all the stars in a mountain sky you get from a 10 second exposure. Although it was cloudy when our reception started, it cleared up and he delivered the most perfect photo. I thought that one would be my favorite, but he HUSTLED along with his assistant photographer to capture the most precious moments in every dance, speech, laugh, and kiss. He finds light and reflection in the spectacular ordinary. Justin has an easy personality to work with and incredible professionalism and passion for photography, specifically weddings! I would recommend him to anyone. My family and friends, near and far, who have seen the photos want to fly him out for their weddings because of his talent and commitment for the best shot.

Justin Edmonds Photography 11
    Justin Edmonds Photography 19
    Justin Edmonds Photography 20
    Justin Edmonds Photography 21

Paige · Married on 08/18/2018

Justin was the best. His work speaks for itself - it really stands out from a lot of wedding photographers - but throughout the whole process he did more than just make great pictures. Justin works incredibly hard to set up and produce great shots and capture special moments. He even took the time to drive to our venue, 45 minutes from Denver, for a walk-through, to ensure that he knew the site. He also mapped out a timeline for the wedding day that kept everything organized and running smoothly. He completely calmed our nerves in every way. My husband and myself are both a little camera shy, and I am insanely awkward. Despite all of that, Justin made me feel comfortable by embracing my quirkiness, and by reassuring through any moment of nervousness that everything looked beautiful. Justin, thank you so much. We are so happy we chose you.

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Justin's photos will help us relive our wedding day for years. He captured every emotion that crossed our faces that day and we couldn't be happier. Our family and friends have raved about the photos and blanketed social media with their favorites (some posted before we did!) The dance floor photos alone are worth every penny.

Justin also was an invaluable resource while planning. Photos were a top priority for me. That + a detail-oriented bride = a whole lot of emails sent his way. He was unfailingly helpful, prompt and every suggestion he made paid off -- including the entire day-of timeline he created. He and Travis, who was the second shooter, were organized and professional all day. But they also brought a fun, calming energy no matter what was happening around them.

We also love our engagement photos from downtown Denver and highly recommend including that in your package. The session helped us get comfortable with Justin's style and figure out what we liked too!

Coza · Married on 06/23/2018

Justin was the most professional person we could have dreamed to work with on our wedding. We love his style and his incredible photographs, which is why we chose him, but we had no idea we'd also be getting a very helpful, knowledgable, and wedding-wise pro to accompany us on our big day. He even brought an emergency sewing kit. He's wonderful to work with and the end result is beautiful art. if you love candid shots that really capture the emotions and feelings of the moment, this is the guy to work with.

Nick · Married on 06/15/2018

Wow!! Just WOW!!! Weddings are stressful... we all know that. So when you find a vendor who you know you can trust with absolute confidence it allows you to take the time to actually enjoy the occasion. Justin Edmonds is the very definition of that vendor. He is punctual, professional and takes the best pictures I have ever seen PERIOD!! Let's begin with our engagement session...He will see things that you are not able to imagine... you will be put in positions where you ask yourself "What is this guy doing??" And then you see your photos and you will realize that you were not even in the same reality as he was when he took the shot. As for the wedding...When we were there on our special day, every time we even began to hope that a certain instant would be captured we would hear the cameras shutter. The moments that we may have missed, the angles we could not see and the happy memories we may one day forget are now available to us forever and we could not be happier about it!! Making the decision to chose Justin Edmonds as our photographer was easily the best decision we made in wedding planning. https://www.jcedmonds.com/

Justin Edmonds Photography 22
    Justin Edmonds Photography 23
    Justin Edmonds Photography 24
    Justin Edmonds Photography 25
    Justin Edmonds Photography 26
    Justin Edmonds Photography 27
    Justin Edmonds Photography 28

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Justin was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. The photos were so stunning and beautiful for our engagement and wedding photos. They (him and his partner Travis) completely captured the love and happiness on our day and I felt like the photos were a perfect representation of us as a couple. On top of beautiful photos, Justin went above and beyond. He's so efficient, professional, and on top of things that I knew I did not have to worry about anything. One of our favorite stories from the wedding process was when we were taking a break to change outfits during our engagement session that Justin helped my now husband iron one of his shirts. It was really sweet and my husband was exhausted from traveling. Our wedding day was rainy and had lots of plans change and they did not miss a beat. I am so happy that I hired Justin.

Erica · Married on 03/09/2018

Justin is a family friend, so we were thrilled to have someone we were familiar with shoot our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera but Justin made both experiences really easy for us and we couldn't be more thrilled with how our photos turned out! We got married in a Catholic Church that was pretty strict on where photographers could and could not be; Justin really did his research in-person leading up to the big day to make sure he could effectively capture all the special moments, which we really appreciated! It was a relief knowing I could trust him with keeping things on schedule day-of and instructing everyone where to be and when so I didn't even have to think, I could just enjoy every moment! He kept the energy up all day and calmed my nerves before our first look. He also suggested to keep our first look between just my husband and I, which ended up being perfect for us and some of my most cherished memories. The alone time was so needed and helped calm both our nerves before the ceremony. He also got our wedding pictures to us in less than three weeks, which is crazy considering he took close to 12,000 photos that day. Look no further if you want beautiful and timeless photos! Justin is THE best. There are so many photos I can't wait to print and decorate my house with!

Justin Edmonds Photography 29
    Justin Edmonds Photography 35
    Justin Edmonds Photography 36
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/04/2017

Justin was SUCH an amazing and integral part of our day. He kept things running smoothly leading up to the ceremony, (trying) to keep us on schedule! He also had a wonderful bag of emergency supplies that we took advantage of. And, that's above and beyond the amazing photographs he took. Our photos were sent to us promptly, and we love every single one of them. He captured beautiful pictures of the bride and groom, the wedding party and the guests. The dancing pictures are some of my favorites and really captured the joy and fun of the day. I can't imagine someone we would rather have trusted our day to.

Meredeth · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Justin was absolutely top notch. He met with us, always followed up - even if it was in the middle of the night and delivered beautiful pictures that we will always cherish. We recommend him to everyone!!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2017

Justin was amazing, creative, and professional!!

Becky · Married on 09/09/2016

Justin and Travis were the perfect photographers for our wedding! Justin took the time to research the venue and communicate with our wedding coordinator about timing for our pictures so that we could take advantage of the best lighting and the sunset. We felt very comfortable working with these two from the moment they arrived all the way to the end when asking them to get "just one more picture!!!" before they left. They were kind, considerate, and PASSIONATE! You could tell that they were as excited to take these pictures as we were to receive them. I'm so glad we chose Justin for our wedding day and would highly recommend him to everyone! The pictures were gorgeous and all of our guests are still gushing over them!

Caitlin · Married on 09/04/2016

Having a strong photographer was my number one priority out of the entire wedding planning process. After the music has ended, the cake has been eaten, the guests head home, and all of the wedding hype has come to an end- you will be left with your memories (which might be hazy) and your wedding photos. I knew that I wanted good ones and thoroughly researched photographers for weeks!

My husband and I were married in an outdoor rural venue and the reception took place under a white tent. During my wedding photographer research, I had seen some 'not so great' wedding photos from events that took place in tents- this only increased my desire to find a person with a strong photography skill set. We also knew that we wanted someone with a photojournalism background who could capture 'moments' and 'emotions' from our wedding, and we weren't looking for someone who was only skilled at lining up a bridal party. Justin is a true pro.

Justin and his shooting partner, Travis, were calm, funny and easy going. You will enjoy spending your entire wedding day with Justin (something important to consider- your photographer will be at your side all day. You need to like them!). Justin was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to get great shots- we took them to a farm, on ATV rides around the farm, into old barns, into rows of wine vineyards... They dealt with the heat, mosquitoes, and my crazy Grandma likes champs and never complained.

Justin absolutely loves what he does and it shows. My family continues to comment about how hard Justin and Travis both worked at our wedding and how my family thoroughly enjoyed their company throughout the day.

I would highly recommend Justin to anyone and everyone. I believe that a good photographer is the best money that you can spend on your wedding- and Justin is one of the best!

Bill · Married on 07/30/2016

We were extremely lucky to have Justin as our Wedding Photographer! He really sold us by showing his recent work, but we never could have imagined how impressed we would be with our photographs and experiences.
    I have about 15 of my favorite pictures from the wedding on my phone and I often show them to friends and coworkers and everyone is amazed.
    He also talked us into getting the engagement photos and it ended up being great for two reasons. First, it gets you comfortable with a photographer and you get to know Justin. Second, he got some really good shots.
    The photographer is someone that you spend a significant amount of time with on your special day and we couldn't have made a better choice than Justin, not only were the photographs amazing, but Justin is a professional and fun to be around!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

The photos speak for themselves - Justin's work is playful and unconventional while not being too trendy and staying true to the moment. They will for sure stand the test of time. Justin himself is professional, meticulous, and a joy to work with. You know from the second you meet him he knows what he's doing - and to be able to put total trust in your photographer on your wedding day makes things much less stressful. His 2nd shooter was similarly professional and talented.
    To echo what others have said - Justin was totally unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception. Had no idea he was there capturing all those great moments!

Cuyler · Married on 09/26/2015

We hired Justin to be our wedding photographer and could not have been more pleased. He was both easy-going and highly professional with a whole bevy of tricks and tools to make our pictures special. Compared to other photographers his prices were competitive and given the final results I think we actually got a bargain. We were not planning on getting engagement photos at first but after seeing the artistry he brought to those of other couples we included them in our package and would be remised if we hadn't. Justin has an eye for the true art of photography and we were lucky to have him document our wedding with flair.

Blessing · Married on 07/12/2014

We were amazed with Justins photos on his website and then blown away with our own pictures! He made us comfortable when it was obvious we were not. He's an amazing photographer and now consider him a Good friend!

Holly · Married on 08/14/2010

We had the privilege of knowing Justin personally before we asked him to be our wedding photographer, which ended up being an awesome decision. We had seen that he was very talented based on the pictures we saw on his website and blog, but we were thrilled to be able to relive our big day through the incredible pictures he and his assistant photographer took, and the pictures exceeded our expectations. We had gorgeous engagement pictures taken by him as well, and he made us feel comfortable and at ease. It has been 6 years since our photos were taken, and every time we open our albums we are always so impressed with the quality of the pictures and how Justin was able to capture so many details we otherwise may have forgotten. We know he has only become more talented and experienced as a photographer through the years and we couldn't recommend him more highly.

Lacy Santistevan · Married on 09/01/2018

Exceeded Expectations

My husband and I agreed that one thing we both wanted was a great photographer for the wedding. Well let me tell you, we not only had a great photographer we had one we will never forget! Justin has a way to capture moments that are so unique. He truly exceeded our expectations, and everyone was so impressed with how he brought our big day to life! We would not hesistate to recommend Justin, as he was one of the best partners we worked with. He takes the time to truly study the venue and again creates the photos that tell a story. I am certain if you choose Justin you will share in the happiness that Jutins work still brings to our faces!!

margaret & patrick · Married on 09/08/2012

book him!!! he was SO great to work with through the whole process. we did our engagement and wedding photos with justin and were incredibly happy with the final products AND the degree of skill, professionalism, and fun we experienced. his unique style is so authentic and truly captured the essence of our special day and us as a couple!

Effie · Married on 05/24/2014

I would book Justin again in a heartbeat. If you want quality, unique, candid photos he's your guy.

3.5

We loved Justin and felt he didn't only do a great job but we enjoyed having him around us, he put us all at ease