Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer Reviews

Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer 5
Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer 6
Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer 7

Eduardo · Married on 09/14/2017

Michael was a consummate professional. We experienced unfortunate delays in the day of the wedding and Michael not only was patient and professional, but he also was a calming presence in what can be a very stressful time.

When it came to the ceremony itself, he delivered right up to our expectations. He was thoughtful with his words, received our suggestions for a text and preformed admirably. Looking back to our wedding day, I can't help but feel incredibly grateful for the service he provided.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Valentina · Married on 09/14/2017

Mike was great! We had to change dates due to hurricane Irma and then a few changes regarding the ceremony. Lastly we had last minute issues on the day of the ceremony, and he was understanding and sweet until the very last minute even though we made him wait for almost an hour!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Liana · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike was amazing! We met him at his home and it wasn't just a quick visit. He actually took his time and asked us questions and listened to exactly what we wanted. His services come with a very detailed binder that had tons of options for your vows and detailed step by step instructions on how to file for your marriage license. My husband wasn't keen on writing our own vows (we wrote private notes to each other that day instead) but with Mike's binder it gave us options and we made it our own. Mike is very personable and he even joined us for our rehearsal dinner! I would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2017

James · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend Mike to officiate any wedding. He was a great resource to my wife and I prior to the wedding. He also excelled and delivering a thoughtful and entertaining ceremony on our special day.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Joshua · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Mike was an absolute pleasure!!! From start to finish he was always able to answer our questions and concerns and to steer us in the right direction to make sure that our day was perfect. In conversation with friends and family they were surprised to see how involved Mike was in comparison to their own experiences and I couldn't agree more. My new and I are very grateful for all of his efforts!

Dmitry · Married on 08/31/2017

Great experience and very happy with the service that Mike provided us. He is a true gentleman and we highly recommend him

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jennifer and Carlos · Married on 08/27/2017

Justice Mike performed a really meaningful ceremony! We wanted something simple and he provided that while still making it meaningful. He also has a great sense of humor to lighten the mood. 100% recommend!

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2017

Mike was the best! I am so happy with our decision to have him marry us! Our ceremony was perfect and had just the right amount of humor! I've had so many compliments from the guests about how great our ceremony was! And that's all thanks to Mike!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Patty · Married on 07/29/2017

I planned a wedding in less then three months and feel lucky that Mike had our date open because of a cancelled vacation. I found him because he was on my venues preferred vendor list even though he never did a wedding at the venue. Turns out the event coordinator at my venue worked at other venues in the past where he officiated weddings and put him on the list for her new job. I think that say a lot about how good he is.

My husband and I instantly liked Mike. He was funny, very relatable and had great ideas/options for the ceremony. He also responded to emails quickly. During the rehearsal my step-father realized that Mike married him and his wife five years earlier. Mike went in his records and saw that my name was misspelled in their transcript so he correct it and gave it to my step-father on my wedding day. They really meant a lot to my step-father! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/22/2017

Mike was a pleasure to work with! He was very professional. Serious when he needed to be and funny at the right moments. We enjoyed having him perform our wedding ceremony and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Maiara · Married on 07/22/2017

Mike was wonderful, very flexible with the day, celebrated my ceremony on a Saturday afternoon, punctual and fun. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Aaron · Married on 07/16/2017

We are so grateful for using Justice Mike Backer to officiate our wedding. We consulted him throughout the process of developing our wedding script, and he helped us craft a ceremony that was meaningful to us and our guests. He is kind, experienced, responsive, and good-natured. We highly recommend Mike Backer!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

Very Nice officiant. We started our wedding ceremony late but Mike was very patient, and waited without any complaint. It was a very beautiful ceremony with nice readings selected by Mike.
    I would recommend him for your wedding.

Philip · Married on 07/07/2017

Had a great wedding was on time everthing went as planed we made a great choice with Mike.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jonathan · Married on 07/07/2017

Justice Mike was amazing and a total professional. He walked us through the rehearsal and he was spectacular on the big day. I highly, highly recommend his services.

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2017

My daughter and son-in-law used Mike for their ceremony.
    He was great!
    Since the wedding was outside we did not have someone on staff from the venue to help us organize the very large bridal party for the ceremony. Mike said he'd see what he could do, and even helped us out by asking his wife to help on the day of the wedding!!
    Couldn't be happier! He's a great choice!
    MOB-Michelle

Sent on 07/05/2017

Eric · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike was extremely responsive to our questions and helpful throughout the entire process leading up to our wedding. His professionalism and humor helped ensure our ceremony went off without a hitch and was enjoyable for all in attendance. Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

I could not have found a better person to perform my ceremony! Mike was extremely helpful, patient, funny and personable. He took the time to get to know my husband and I as well as our family and friends. Everyone who attended loved our ceremony.

Sent on 07/11/2017

heidi · Married on 06/25/2017

Not having done this before Mike was the perfect JOP. He really made the whole process for the ceremony enjoyable and easy. I honestly could not have asked for a better and more experienced officiant to be a part of our huge day!! Very knowledgeable and involved!! I would recommend him to everyone!!

In addition his wife joined us at the rehearsal , and she was just as professional and knowledgeable as he was!! She really made the process of learning where everyone positions easy to understand and made me as the bride feel very comfortable!!

Tatumn · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike was great! He lets you choose from a huge binder of options to make your day truly yours. We had an amazing ceremony. Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Erica · Married on 06/16/2017

Mike Backer is awesome! We got married at Harrington Farms on a rainy June evening and he reminded us that rain on your wedding day was good luck. We were also an out of state couple that had to have all Skype/Video calls with him and met him in person for the first time, on our rehearsal night. Our rehearsal went off without a hitch and proved to be a smooth ride through the next day at the ceremony. We had a beautiful, quaint ceremony and Mike was very accommodating to our ideas and even came up with some nice ideas as well, such as the exchange of flowers for the mothers. We were very pleased with our selection for Mike to be our Officiant and couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. Five stars!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/12/2017

Michael Backer was extremely professional and responsive, helping with any questions we had. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Karen · Married on 06/09/2017

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. His responsiveness, availability and sense of humor made our wedding day easier and joyful. Our guests complimented us on how awesome and especial our ceremony was.
    Thank you Mike!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2017

Mike was great. He really knows what he's doing. Super professional and really cared about making the ceremony perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/21/2017

Mike was a fantastic officiant. We decided to write our own vows and I was pretty nervous. I must have sent in 6 or 7 different revisions. He happily took the changes (even after the deadline) and was awesome with feedback and encouragement. Mike did a great job officiating the ceremony. With his sense of humor, he was able to get everyone there engaged in the ceremony as he shared a few short stories about how my wife and I met, and explained the meaning behind parts of the ceremony (it was a mixed religion ceremony). I'm obviously biased as it was my wedding, but I thought Mike did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/03/2017