Just Amore Reviews

Just Amore 6
Just Amore 7
  • U

Uma · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend Just Amore!!!

We are from USA and got married in Rome , Italy..Just Amore made it happen for us! We had a beautiful ceremony! Coordinators are just amazing and I highly recommend them! ❤️

Just Amore 8
    Just Amore 9

Bianca · Married on 08/20/2018

I honestly had my doubts about wedding planners in the beginning but ‘Just Amore’ has totally changed my perspective!!! You made each and every part of my wedding exactly how I dreamt it to be and more ! I can’t think of one thing that was at fault on my special day !!!!! Thank you so much with all my heart - and sorry if I was a bridezilla at times . Bianca

Just Amore 10
    Just Amore 16
    Just Amore 17
    Just Amore 18

Sara · Married on 09/08/2017

Where do I start? When my husband and I were looking for a planner, preferably based in Dubai, we wanted someone we felt comfortable with and someone we can trust. Anna opened her home to us the first time we met her, so we immediately knew she was the one for us. She made our wedding dream come into reality. From day one, she was on top of everything. She is very organized and dedicated to give you the best possible. From all the last minute changes to the special touches, she made our wedding truly incredible. All of our friends and family thought that our wedding will be hard to top; and I have to thank all of that to Anna and her team. She truly gave me my fairytale wedding.

Thank you again Anna for everything!

Lots of love,

Just Amore 22
    Just Amore 23
    Just Amore 24

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2017

Just Amore went through every effort big and small to make our dream wedding come true!!! We planned our wedding in Rome remotely - we live in Dubai and only went a few times to Italy to see everything first hand. We were so comfortable with Anna and her team taking care of all the details that going more than twice wasn't required! We were able to communicate with Anna and her team and get rapid responses on every question, detail, and timing for our wedding. Not only did they listen to our demands, but also understood exactly what we were looking for in our Wedding and brought so many additional ideas and suggestions that added so much value to our wedding (all while keeping our budget in mind!). All details from A-Z were handled by Just Amore - from venues for pre wedding dinner & finding the perfect church, to DJ, caterer, band, bridal party hair & make up, flowers, transportation for our 200 guests, and our photographer with a drone!

When it came to our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly and we were able to enjoy every minute of the big day without any stress because the Just Amore team was on top of everything - from moving the guests at the right time to making sure we ate and queuing all the right music and lights at the right time.

100% recommended to be your wedding planner in Italy - if we were to do it again, we would do the exact same all over!! Thank you again so much to the Just Amore team and their amazing network of high quality suppliers xoxo

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Excellent Planning !! Huge Help and amazing service !!

You could rely on Just Amore for everything related to your wedding and they will take care of it !!

Highly Recommended !!!!

Thank You Just Amore for making it so easy !! It was just perfect :) :)

Marina · Married on 10/18/2013

the best service a couple could ever have if organzing a wedding in Italy. They offer exclusive services and arrange everything from A to Z. Creative team who crafts all details and turn into reality a dream. They have made my day unforgettable. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Just Amore's reply:

Thank you Marina.It was such a pleasure to assist you and your fiancé! You came all the way from Brazil with your family to get married in Rome and we are happy that we turned your dream wedding into reality.Best wishes
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/31/2013

The Just Amore is amazing!!! Anna and her team provide the most amazing and professional wedding planning service all while being laid back and easy going. They were wonderful to work with, always got back to me with questions they had while planning. We live in Russia so we flew down to Rome a few months before for a tasting and we were BLOWN away by everything. Our wedding buffet, decoration, music arrangement was perfect, every option was a huge hit and everyone LOVE it. Not to mention, the food was amazing! We are still receiving compliments on the food 2 years later. I highly recommend the Eventful Planner and totally recommended for anyone getting married in the Rome area.