Juniper Lane Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Virginia Married on 09/24/2021

Jennifer and her crew are amazing!

We could NOT have been happier with our entire experience from engagement shoot, to our wedding photos. Jennifer and her crew went above and beyond, and superseded any expectations we had! She is so passionate about what she does, and that is reflected in her work. Not only that, but they were all so FUN to work with! So many laughs, and that energy was captured in our photos. Cannot thank her enough!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie T. Married on 07/24/2021

Perfection!

We booked our photographer (Jennifer) and coordinator (Liz) through Juniper Lane Events! Both services far exceeded our expectations. Our teaser photos have already received so many positive comments from those we know!!

Liz was so so impressive as a coordinator. From creating a smooth timeline, leading our rehearsal, and even going out to get more ice on the day of the wedding. She made our day truly run perfectly.

Juniper Lane Events's reply:

Thanks so much Mackenzie! I personally had a blast photographing your wedding, and Liz was happy to help keep everything running smoothly! It was a pleasure working with you and your friends and family!
    Elaine R. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing Vendor

We had Jennifer for our wedding photography and Elizabeth as our wedding coordinator. They were both beyond amazing and I would highly recommend them both!
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing team! Photographer, wedding planner, and photo booth

Through Jennifer, we hired Liz, the wedding planner, and Ruth the photo booth. So happy with both!! Liz went ABOVE and BEYOND for us. She gave us a lot of her time to plan out those little details. She was there for me when I had random questions throughout the days prior- always responded promptly! Most importantly, she made my husband feel so at ease the day of our wedding. She held a calm presence the ENTIRE time, which to me is everything. I never once felt like a burden to her and she did a fabulous job coordinating the time line and every little detail with the rest of the vendors. I highly recommend hiring Liz, for the whole package, or even for just the day of.
    Elexus Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!!!

Absolutely recommend! We used juniper lanes photobooth and coordination! 10 out of 10!
  • April
    April N. Married on 11/10/2020

Liz is a wonderful coordinator

Liz did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding!! We almost didn't hire a coordinator, but we found Liz at the last moment and we are SOOOOO glad we did! Now that my wedding is over, I do not know how we would have survived the day without her. Everything went so smoothly!! We had a perfect day!
    Shannon T. Married on 10/30/2020

10.30.20 Best day ever!

Jennifer and Liz were amazing! Highly communicative and there every time you needed them. Liz was professional and energetic, every time you needed something it was done with in minutes on our wedding day. She was always one step ahead of us and eager to make our day so special. We had an absolute blast with the team from Juniper Lane events and you will too! Look no further!
    Dana B. Married on 09/19/2020

Our Micro Wedding

I cannot say enough amazing things about Juniper Lane Events and how they made my "plan B" wedding an A++++++! When all our original wedding plans in Connecticut fell through because of Covid, I was devastated. We had still wanted to get married, so I figured we would just do it at the courthouse since I didn't think planning a wedding would be feasible in one month's time as it was way too overwhelming. Boy was I wrong! Juniper Lane Events came as a recommendation for a micro wedding. I reached out to Jennifer as soon as I could, explained our situation, and she took care of the rest. She had some of the most wonderful, local vendors get together to help out and put together such a lovely micro beach wedding for us. The whole entire process was so smooth and easy. Jennifer had turned my nightmare into such a beautiful reality. We thank you so much for being part of one of our most special days and doing everything you did. Juniper Lane Events takes their job very seriously, but makes it so much fun. We recommend them over and over again and I tell everyone about our story and how Juniper Lane Events saved the day! THANK YOU!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 04/17/2020

Amazing photographer

Our photos for our wedding turned our breath taking. Jennifer make the entire process enjoyable and stress free. She brought a great assistant who was just as talented. Everyone has told us our photos are the most beautiful they’ve ever seen taken by a wedding photographer. We will be forever grateful and clients for life!!

Juniper Lane Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! You guys are an incredible couple and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and your friends and family.
  • Amber
    Amber W. Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely Flawless Photographer—Went Above and Beyond!

Jennifer and her amazing team of photographers captured my wedding and EVERY aspect imaginable. They were smart, talented, and creative with our photos and left us with a breathtaking group of stunning photos for our special day. Jennifer is a joy to work with—positive, upbeat, and efficient!