Julie Miner Events Reviews

17 Reviews for Julie Miner Events

• Heidi

Heidi Seymour 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Floral Heaven!

Julie Miner Events created our florals for our wedding and they came out even more perfect than I could have ever hoped for! I wanted basic greenery and white florals, but she made them look like something out of a wedding magazine! My bouquet was huge, had so many textures, and complimented the vibe we were going for perfectly. My bridesmaids all took theirs home to dry and preserve because they also were in love! Julie was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and respectful of our budget. I don't think I have stopped talking about my bouquet since the wedding day... We would hire her over and over again if we could!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Heidi! YAY I am so happy to know that you loved your flowers, especially your bouquet. And to know your bridesmaids loved theirs just as much made my day. I truly enjoyed every moment designing with you, creating for you, and wish you so much love and happiness!!
  • Brianna

Brianna Joyce 路 Married on 01/24/2020

Loved working with Julie!!

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so responsive and willing to make my wedding day exactly how I wanted. I鈥檒l never forget my second meeting with Julie where she handed me water and champagne to keep me sane after 5 wedding appointments right off a red eye 馃 She kept me laughing and her ability to create such a personal experience for me was wonderful. I know there were things that went wrong on the wedding day (Aka rain), but I never even knew about them until way after because Julie handled everything perfectly! Definitely recommend working with Julie!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Flexible and Helpful

Julie is a joy to work with. She has a great knowledge base for her work and does her best to achieve your desired look for the lowest cost. She recommended alternative flowers and greenery in season and provided a gorgeous set of bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved being able to design for you and help you with your wedding! I am so glad everything went so amazing for you on your wedding day. Thank you for trusting us and being a part of our JME family.
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Breathtaking Flowers and Outstanding Service!

It's like Julie could read my mind! I wanted a combination of all these pins I had saved and she literally made my dreams come true! I reached out a couple times for her opinion on colors and decor (my wedding was boho- romantic) and she was always super helpful and quick to respond. She took care of me like family and I am forever grateful for that! She will work with any budget and I would recommend her service over any other in Brevard County!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Awww thank you so much for the kind words Ashley. I absolutely loved being able to design for you, and help you with your colors and decor. You are a part of our JME family so the pleasure is all ours! Thank you for choosing us and entrusting your vision for your wedding to our team.
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I had such a hard time finding a florist, but Julie swooped down from heaven above and saved the day and my nerves! We hired Julie for bouquets, table garlands, altar decorations and snippets here and there. This sweet human went WAY above and beyond my wildest floral dreams. From he bouquets to the table decor, I was speechless. Everything was absolutely beautiful! She even saved the day by bringing extras! I originally did not ask for flowers for all the younger girls hair because I figured they'd just rip them out, but while hair was being done they ALL wanted flowers. Luckily, Julie brought extras and the girls got to feel like princesses for a day and it meant so much to me. Julie, you are a queen with floral arrangements! Your execution of your bride's vision is impeccable and I am truly grateful for you!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Awwww Amy it was absolutely my pleasure. I am so grateful that you trusted me to design for you. Thank you so much for the kind words. I love knowing we have exceeded your expectations and was able to go above and beyond for you! Your wedding was gorgeous!
  • Julie

Julie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Julie is amazing!!

I hired Julie as my florist for my wedding last month and she exceeded all of my expectations. I changed my mind about things a million times, only got to meet with her once since I lived out of town, and she was always quick to respond and make all of my requests come true. She took all of my ideas and wants and then made them a million times better than I could have imagined. She was prompt on wedding day, made sure to find me and get my feedback on the bouquets, and got the boutonnieres and centerpieces where they were supposed to be. The bouquets were absolutely amazing- mine was HUGE and the bridesmaids' bouquets were the size of a regular bride's bouquet. I am so beyond pleased with everything Julie provided and was so appreciative of her kindness and willingness to always answer my questions or concerns. You won't regret hiring Julie as your florist!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Julie, thank you so much for trusting your vision for your wedding to me and allowing me to get creative. It was my honor to design for you, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your stunning wedding!!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We had booked with Julie as our wedding florist! It started out with just a couple bouquets and she ended up doing all of our center pieces and floral arrangements! Bless her because she did more than I could had done and made our wedding so beautiful! My FMIL and I went to meet with her for our consultation at her downtown Melbourne office and knew instantly she would be our choice! So professional, easy to work with, and she really transforms your view into reality! Our bouquets were beautiful and our centerpieces were the talk!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Alex it was such a pleasure designing the flowers for your wedding. I am so happy that we were able to be a part of your wedding day, and to help bring your vision to life. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and more beautiful memories.

Taryn 路 Married on 03/11/2017

Flowers were PERFECT and Julie was even better. Planning a wedding in less than 2.5 months was the scariest thing and if I didn't have Julie Minor's help it probably wouldn't have been possible. Excellent work, extremely professional and such a success.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Taryn,

It was truly special sharing your day with you. Everything turned out flawless and oh my gosh your wedding dress was to die for!! I still can not believe you are married!!

Shelby 路 Married on 02/25/2017

Book Julie Miner Events! So many things would've gone wrong without her. With weddings, things WILL go wrong...but Julie fixed them so efficiently that literally none of our guests knew. It was amazing. The best part? Her flower arrangements are a thing of wonder.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Chelsea 路 Married on 02/12/2017

The flowers were stunning! I am so thankful to have worked with Julie for my wedding and I 100% recommend her for anyone else! :) Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Chelsea thank you so much for the kind words. We absolutely loved designing the flowers for your wedding!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your magical day!

Jourdan 路 Married on 12/19/2016

Julie was the florist for my husband and I's wedding in December. The main flowers that I wanted were sunflowers, and I wasn't sure if those would be available in the winter. Julie has a way to get basically any flower you want at any time of the year! I'm not a big flower expert, so I don't know the names of most flowers. I met with Julie and showed her pictures of ideas that I had, and she was able to make everything come to life just how I pictured. She did multiple big floral arrangements; all of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres; and all of the centerpieces at my wedding. She worked so hard to try to picture exactly what I wanted for each piece, and everything turned out beautiful. One of the reasons that I chose her is because her pieces and bouquets are more flowing, elegant, and natural looking, which fit my rustic wedding theme. She also is great at working with your budget. She will make the pieces smaller or lager, or with more or less flowers, depending on what you are able to spend while still giving you all of the pieces that you need. It was so nice working with Julie; I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jourdan,

I absolutely LOVED designing the flowers for your wedding. It was gorgeous!!

Greg and Missy 路 Married on 07/12/2016

We had a large wedding with 286 invited guests. Even though we planned every aspect of our wedding down to the finest detail we found, as we got closer to the wedding day, that we just could not manage all of the details. And believe me, two or three weeks out from the wedding you won't want to be managing details. Julie was the best! She is incredibly well organized, efficient, detailed, flexible and superbly professional. Hiring her was the best decision we made!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We truly were honored to have worked with you both.

Charlotte 路 Married on 07/09/2016

Julie is so professional and amazing! From giving assistance in helping with additional vendors (all of her recommendations were fantastic) to handling a last minute crisis on our wedding day (bridesmaid's shoe broke), she handled everything and kept everyone calm. I could not give her a better recommendation. You will not be disappointed with her services.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Charlotte..Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was amazing and it was such a pleasure working with you to create such a magical day for you, Brian, and your guests.

Amanda 路 Married on 04/02/2016

I met Julie at a Bridal Show and new instantly she was the planner for my husband and I. We hired her for 'month of' services and for all of our flowers - it was seriously the best decision we could've made. You don't realize how many little things you need to think of in putting on a wedding, especially in the month leading up to the big day. Julie was always a calm, focused and genuine presence for me. She knew what needed to be done at all times and was always thinking 3 steps ahead, all while keeping a constant focus on my husband and I and what was important to us. During the planning process, she was able to support my ideas and vision for the wedding, while still offering such helpful advice and real guidance. Whatever you want for your wedding, Julie will make it happen and be your advocate on your day, and just handle things. You will be so glad you have someone on your day who is not your family, who you can just have on YOUR side to get things done; someone who knows exactly what you want for your day and won't even have to ask you about it - they'll just take care of it. Julie has so much knowledge about what works, what doesn't work and why. She is incredibly responsive on emails and texts. She will manage all of your vendors. The night of the wedding, she will handle the schedule, make sure the DJ is sticking to the plan, make sure the room is set to every last detail, she works her tail off! I can't stress enough how amazing she and her team are. Hire Julie and you are guaranteed a fabulous wedding and most importantly, an amazing experience. Because you can have a fabulous wedding, but not enjoy yourself. Julie makes sure it is the best night of your lives!!! And the flowers - I gave Julie some ideas on the look and feel I was going for and just let her run with it. She really has an eye for design and style, and captured the ambiance I was trying to create. Julie Miner = THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Amanda, Oh my goodness thank you so much for your kind words, and for being one of the best brides EVER. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to work with you to help create magic for your wedding. We truly enjoyed every moment working with you, and were so honored to have been able to help share in such a memorable moment in your lives. I wish you both all the love and happiness.

Amanda 路 Married on 12/20/2015

Julie was amazing!! Before our wedding, I thought I could handle not having a wedding planner, and I was so wrong! Having Julie there the day and month of took so much stress away! She handled every detail so that I could enjoy every second. Julie also did our flowers and WOW! Everything from the bouquets, to the table runners and center pieces, to the champagne table was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Julie, thank you for making our better than I could have ever imagined it would be!!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely adored working with you and creating all of the designs and flowers for your wedding. Beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride.

Samantha 路 Married on 12/28/2013

We were married 12/28/2013 and it was the best day of our lives. I have known Julie for a while so when Ryan and I got engaged she was the first wedding planner I had in mind. All through the process Julie helped us with finding the perfect venue with amazing food (because let鈥檚 face it food matters at the wedding), to taking my dream and vision of a perfect day and making it come true. From the center pieces to the bouquets, to the boutonniere's, the flower arrangements were to die for. People were asking to take them home! The day of was planned out perfectly to the hour and I can honestly say that as a bride I had no worries at all. I would recommend Julie and Julie Miner Events a million times to anyone that asks!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Samantha, Thank you so much. You know what it meant to me to be able to help you design and plan your wedding. One of the weddings I actually cried at when helping you down the isle. I wish you both an eternity of love and happiness, and can not wait for the baby to get here!!
  • Nicki

Nicki 路 Married on 12/15/2017

We used Julie for both floral and day of planning. She was well worth the money for both!!!

Her floral designs were flawless and exactly what we wanted. As for having her the day of, it put us at such ease to not have to worry about a thing! Julie and her assistant handled everything behind the scenes, including setup/pack up of our decorations and even making sure the bride and groom always had a refreshment! We were so happy with Julie and her staff!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Julie Miner Events's reply:

Nicki, it was such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!!