JP Events Reviews

JP Events 7
  • Karli

Karli Mendez · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without Jade. She was responsive, organized and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I can't imagine not having her, especially considering our wedding was about 4 hours away from home. She was amazing day of, everything ran smoothly. Our wedding went according to schedule without making us feel rushed or as though we were being pulled away constantly. My husband and I enjoyed our special day and Jade took care of everything else. Don't think twice about hiring Jade! It'll be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2019

We love jade!

Jade was perfect in more ways then a simple review could encompass. During the process of planning our wedding, Jade became not only our wedding planner but our friend, our confidant, and someone we trusted whole heartedly to make our day every bit of beautiful. Jade and her team are every bride and grooms dream and I would highly recommend hiring them if you are looking for a smooth sailing, breath taking, and memorable event. Thank you Jade, we are ever so grateful for you.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Monique · Married on 09/01/2019

Night to remember

Jade was an amazing asset to our wedding. She worked within our budget for day of coordination and made sure our timeline was spot on despite my procrastination. Our vendors enjoyed working with her, which helped with the flow when she contacted them. I really believed I could do it all myself, (ha) but have to admit, it was a relief working with her so that I could enjoy myself, family and friends. She understood my vision and made sure everything was in place. Wish I had more photos to share..Thank you 💜

Sent on 09/05/2019
    JP Events 8
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/10/2019

What an incredible experience!!!

Wow! Working with Jade was so incredible for my wife and I. She always asked all the right questions and offered great ideas and alternatives for our budget. Jade was beyond organized which made everything so much easier and less stressful. There was a google document or spread sheet for everything so that we could add information as our day approached. Jade handled communication with our vendors for us which made us feel so relaxed, but she also included us in all decisions so we always felt in control.
    On the day of our wedding we felt the natural butterflies but we did feel completely confident in Jade. And we were right to feel confident in her because she managed our whole day without a problem. In fact it wasn’t until the next day that we heard about the problems that did occur, which is exactly what we wanted. Jade handled all the issues that came up so that we had the luxury of enjoying our day. Thank you Jade! It was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Rocio

Rocio · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't have done it without Jade!

We hired Jade for the “month of” coordination package and WOW, so glad we did! As a bride, everyone kept telling me it was guaranteed I’d have a stress meltdown or something of the sort at some point, but that moment never came for me because I had Jade :). She has a sweet, calm demeanor and makes it look easy! There wasn’t a single thing she didn’t cover and made sure I was on top of everything on my end with very detailed checklists, charts and layouts. The day of went flawlessly and I didn’t have to worry about time or what was next. I was just able to live in the moment and Jade and her assistant took care of the timeline. She brought my vision to life and I really had the wedding of my dreams. She was a true blessing and I highly doubt you’ll find a coordinator as gifted, sweet and thorough as Jade.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    JP Events 13
    JP Events 14
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful and Caring Wedding Coordinator!

I originally contracted Jade as my Day of Coordinator and soon realized I needed her full time! Jade is amazing at what she does, she’s very wonderful to work with and will be an immense help! While working with Jade I never once worried about anything going wrong, despite my lack of vision for certain aspects of my wedding day, she is very organized and knowledgeable on planning weddings. Jade really did well at asking the right questions to get to know my style/what I was imagining in my head. I highly recommend Jade, do yourself a favor and hire her! Thank you Jade for making my planning experience wonderful and my Wedding Day absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    JP Events 15
    JP Events 16
    JP Events 17
    JP Events 18

Kim Ballard · Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect fit!

Jade was absolutely fantastic! I had a clear vision and she brought it to life. From our first email correspondence, I felt totally comfortable with her and it felt so natural for her to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2019

Made our day PERFECT

Jade and Derek were amazing. I highly recommend the both of them, to take care of your special day. Jade thought of every detail, and even had a plan B all set up. Derek was a pleasure to work with and clearly loves what he does. They both are so patient and stay clam even when things don’t go as planned. You will not have a thing to worry about, they take care of it ALL! They both went above and beyond for us. Our day started with rain and a delay in our ceremony .. they both just handled it all with a smile. They truly just want your day to be special for you both ... and they do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Deanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

I didn't know how much I needed Jade until I had her. She did such a great job helping me get the last minute very important details together. The amount of stress that was relieved from me both the weeks following up to the wedding and the day of the wedding are priceless! The day of went off without a hitch! All I had to worry about was enjoying my big day and Jade took care of the rest. Exactly what I needed in a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Jade made our special day the most perfect in every way

Jade was so amazing to work with! She listened to everything we wanted and went above that to make our special day perfect. We put everything in her hands and it was the best decision ever made! I would explain something to her, and she knew exactly what I was talking about without me having to finish. I would recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Christina

Christina Heer · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Coordinator/High Recommend

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jade at Just As Promised Events. Jade was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. From the moment I met Jade I knew she was perfect for the job, I literally felt the weight lift off my shoulders. She is very organized and knowledgeable on coordinating and planning wedding events. From the time I hired her to the time that the wedding was over Jade made my wedding planning a completely stress free experience. The day of my wedding Jade made sure that if there was the slightest problem or any questions that they came to her and not me. She worked her butt off the entire day of my wedding arranging and putting up decor, making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing and were where they needed to be. I really don't know what we would of done with out her. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely and professional she was. We highly recommend Jade & Just As Promised Events and we have already recommended Jade to our family and friends for any of their future planning.
    Thank you so much Jade at Just As Promised Events you were amazing!
    Love,
    The Heer Family

Sent on 10/28/2018
    JP Events 19
    JP Events 20
    JP Events 21
    JP Events 22

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Jade is the most organized person I have ever met. We locked her down for month of planning. She was on top of every detail, she thought of things I would never have thought of. She created our reception layout and gave us templates for everything. Her extremely detailed "day of" timeline kept everyone in line and on time. Everything was so easy because of all her hard work. Our wedding day went perfectly because she was there to make sure it was happening. I was so excited we stumbled on her, she made sure our day was perfect. Just as Promised Events was some of the best money we spent on our big day.

Sent on 06/26/2018

JP Events's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the kind words! You and your family were so wonderful to work with. I'm so pleased to hear that you are happy with my services during the planning process and on the day of. Such a special wedding. I wish you and Rory the best!!

Julia · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Jade! We listened to all of my ideas and went above and beyond my vision. She was professional, genuine and truly an asset to our big day! Not only did she ensure that everything went smoothly but she made sure my entire family and wedding party was taken care! I would recommend her in a heart beat. She mad our day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/26/2018

JP Events's reply:

Thank you, Julia!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your and Mark's special day. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Jimmy and Ryan · Married on 04/14/2018

Jade was the perfect person for our perfect day! She made our visions come true and if anything did go wrong I still don’t know about it months later! She was so organized and made me feel relaxed from the moment we met!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Liz · Married on 11/05/2017

Jade was a blessing! Amazing job from the start!
    The wedding couldn’t have come out more beautiful! I was so grateful to have Jade handle vendor coordination, taking care of the many details and last minute changes we had to make due to the weather etc…
    You made everything come together so effortlessly and beautifully. Thanks for making plan B look like plan A. Knowing we did not have to worry about a thing on our daughter’s wedding day was greatly appreciated. I appreciate your calm, attentive, and positive energy throughout. Thank you for helping bring to life a beautiful wedding!
    Liz and Gil

Sent on 06/29/2018
    JP Events 23
    JP Events 24
    JP Events 25

Carmen · Married on 05/13/2017

Dear Jade,

We knew from the moment we met you that we had made the right choice as our wedding coordinator. We could feel your positive energy. And we were right! From day one you came as prepared as one can be, so meticulous, every detail mattered, and you were always one step ahead. We sincerely appreciate your constant communication, endless energy, your discipline, consistency, professionalism, and easy going attitude!
    Carmen was so impressed by your intuition. She remembers the pair of sandals you gave her when you noticed she was becoming tired of dancing on those heels! What a simple gesture and what a big difference that made. You can’t teach that kind of attentiveness and kindness, and that makes you great at what you do.
    Thank You Jade for facilitating our wedding! You continued to impress throughout the night, you seemed to be in all places, and the flow of our wedding became a sweet memory for our family, our friends, and us.

With kind regards,