Joy Squad Photo Booth Experience Reviews

45 | Las Vegas, NV

45 Reviews for Joy Squad Photo Booth Experience

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

JoySquad was awesome! This was SUCH a fun thing to have at our wedding, everyone had so much fun with it and we loved getting copies of all of the pictures! Memories to last a lifetime! Thanks JoySquad! :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/01/2016

Joy Squad was an absolute perfect choice for our wedding! Leading up to our event, the team was always there for us with any question we had, and made sure we got the exact background we wanted and design layout we imagined. The service on our actual wedding day was also top-notch! The team was very professional and interacted very well with all of our guests. Many of our guests complimented us on how fun the photo booth was. At the end of the night, Joy Squad gave us an album with all the pictures and personal messages written by our guests. It was a perfect keepsake of our wedding, and it was all thanks to Joy Squad. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to handle this part of our wedding. If you want a professional but yet fun photo booth experience, I highly recommend Joy Squad! They were absolutely amazing, and I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Traci · Married on 09/26/2015

Joy Squad is AWESOME! From start to finish they were very professional, creative and so helpful. They custom designed the perfect picture print outs to match our wedding invitations and a beautiful background to match. Joy Squad showed up early on the day of the wedding to set up the photo booth complete with fun props for our guests to use. After the reception, they presented my husband and I a beautiful album decorated and with pictures of our guests from throughout the night. The photo booth was the hit of our wedding reception! Our friends are still talking about it and how they can get Joy Squad to come to their party! Thank you Leslie and Thomas for helping to make our wedding reception an absolute blast!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/13/2015

We had so much fun with the Joy Squad photo booth at our wedding. Our guests loved it!! Their team was so helpful and the scrapbook that they gave us at the end of the night is absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/04/2015

I can not say enough good things about Joy Squad! They made our wedding reception a memorable one! They were very responsive to all of my emails and questions leading up to the event and created a beautiful custom background for us! We got married on the 4th of July and they even made sure to have 4th of July themed props! The photobooth attendant was also very friendly and professional! We even got compliments on the photobooth from our guests. At the end of the night they gave us a beautiful book of all of our prints, signed and decorated by our guests. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Haley · Married on 03/28/2015

Joy Squad was FANTASTIC to work with! Leslie was a gem and so easy to communicate with. They are quick, easy to book, hassle free the day of. The Photo Booth at my wedding was beautiful and the team did an awesome job setting it all up, putting together the scrapbook and disassembling when the time came. All the guests had a blast with it, and I loved looking through all the pictures after the wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Lea · Married on 10/03/2014

Leslie and her team were fantastic to work with. Their enthusiasm and knowledge was appreciated during the planning process and onsite they were a hit!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Joy Squad was amazing to work with! Our wedding planner recommended them and it was one of the best parts of our wedding. The two booth attendants, the value for their services and the personalized photo frames were amazing. Seriously, we had people going back two, three, ten times because the booth was that much fun. And the photo/lighting quality was beyond what we expected. We'd highly recommend Joy Squad to anyone and everyone, especially the discerning/type-A/particular bride!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Deborah · Married on 06/21/2014

We worked with Leslie from Joy Squad and she was so nice and kind to us that we knew our photobooth would be perfect and it was! Our guests had fun and the attendant was a very nice young lady. We would recommend Joy Squad to anyone looking for an open photo booth and a good time! Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lesley · Married on 03/29/2014

Best photo booth ever!! Leslie is super easy to work with and has some great creative ideas. We did the green screen for our wedding in March and they came up with some awesome backgrounds and overlays. The photo booth attendants were so much fun and they provided great props. Our guests loved it and we received a cool scrapbook with all the images after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend the Joy Squad!

Sent on 04/30/2014

mark · Married on 03/15/2014

Excellent service, highly recommend them! Very easy to work with and help every step of the way with planning. Best photo booth I have every seen.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Erin · event on 01/22/2014

I couldn't have asked for anything more! It was truly a unique experience that left us with a lot of memories captured on camera! The team at Joy Squad was SO easy to work with, they delivered above expectations. Their attendants were super fun and helpful in getting even the shyest of our group to take a funny picture. For a corporate cocktail party of over 100 guests, this was a perfect way to kick off our convention and break the ice while having fun! Thank you guys again.

Sent on 01/28/2014

What can I say?! This by far is the best photo booth ive seen! The pictures are so clear and a good size. My guests were raving about how awesome the booth was! Loved the props! Perfect for a vegas wedding! I'm from out of state, and Leslie just made everything so easy! Everything was taken care of. Leslie answered all my questions in a timely manner, and was great with helping set up a frame for the photos. Also to mention the staff during the event were really nice and fun! Made sure everyone took pictures to remember their fun night! I would definitely recommend joy squad! Wish they could go to los angeles.... I have my kids parties to plan for! :) thank you joy squad! You all rock!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Hien · Married on 10/16/2013

Leslie was wonderful! She responded to emails in a timely manner and did her best to please whatever request I had regarding photo booth props, backdrop etc. She worked with our budget and timeline to give us a stress free experience. They were able to set up, leave and then return which worked great for our wedding timeline. David did an exceptional job at designing the layout that we wanted. The colours we asked for were spot on! Kris, our attendant (I apologize if I spelled that wrong) was a delight. She got along very well with our guests and was all smiles all night long. Everyone including our vendors enjoyed the photo booth. Now we’ll have memories of that day to last us a lifetime. Thank you Joy Squad! An event is not worth having without a photo booth from Joy Squad ;o)

Sent on 11/03/2013

Lily · Married on 10/12/2013

So glad I picked Joy Squad as my photobooth vendor! They were so organized. The quality of the photos are very flattering. They were flexible with the schedule of when to set things up and when to actually provide the services. The two gals that managed the photobooth day-of were awesome and fun. Very happy!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Muthithar · Married on 08/31/2013

Fabulous last minute addition to our wedding reception. All the guests had a ball with Joy Squad's Photo Booth experience. The props were a hit. The photos came out amazing & the attendant was very professional and helpful. This made my wedding day even more special and memorable. Highly recommend adding this to your wedding reception or any event for that matter. The set-up is very classy and elegant..so a good fit for a wedding reception.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Rita · event on 08/06/2013

Joy Squad was the best. I would definitely recommend their services for any and all events!!

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • User3306231 · event on 06/05/2013

As a last minute fill in for another company who had to cancel this company was perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Veronica · Married on 04/13/2013

We hired Joy Squad or our Vegas wedding at The Platinum Hotel. Leslie was amazing from the start. Her response time was extremely fast and always professional. Joy Squad designed an amazing border print that featured the Las Vegas skyline with our wedding colors. It made for the perfect souvenir for our out of town guest. Our wedding was held on the pool deck that overlooked the strip. Joy Squad positioned the booth so that every picture had the Vegas strip lights in the background. Our guests could not stop taking pictures. They all felt the Vegas lights in the background looked spectacular since every photo came out crystal clear and vibrant. I love my photo booth pictures more than my professional pictures. I highly recommend Joy Squad for any event.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 03/24/2013

Everyone at Joy Squad was amazing to work with. They are very friendly and quick to respond to any questions we had. The photo booth was a HUGE hit. People are still talking about it! The photo album they put together for us is something we will treasure forever- and constantly laugh at!
    I recommend using them for your photobooth.
    Joy Squad really helped make our wedding special and memorable!

Jaclyn D'Ambrosio

Sent on 04/08/2013

Jon · event on 12/07/2012

Joys quad provide a great product that really was the hit of our party. As a hospitality company we truly value great service and they delivered.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Sarah · event on 11/30/2012

I am so happy with Joy Squad and the service they provided at a recent employee event. Everything was flawless from the initial contact to the event itself. Leslie was flexible with creating the artwork and took great direction. The team showed up with enthusiasm, energy and a trunk full of really great props!

A few things I like about Joy Squad over other vendors I've used in the past: Unique and event-specific artwork, a brand that has meaning and depth, great guest service, tons of people can fit in the photo, new, trendy props, technology and energy. Thomas and Leslie were able to get some of our more shy employees out of their shells and having fun.

We will definitely be using Joy Squad again and I highly recommend them for corporate events, weddings, birthday parties and more!

Sarah Dawson
    Director Employee Programs and Communications
    Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino

Sent on 12/03/2012

stevee · Married on 11/10/2012

I had Joy Squad photobooth for my event. It is a must have for any party. We had so much fun with the photobooth. They had great props. The best thing is you end up with so many photos of such a memorable event where everyone is genuinly smiling and laughing in the picture. I must have taken photos with everyone at the party using moustache props or sailr hats. I don't thing I would have had half the pictures with people. So much fun. Definitly worth it. Leslie was very helpful and pernoable the whole night as well. She ws by the booth making suggestions and laughing with us (or at us :) ) the whole time. Great service!

Sent on 08/27/2013

They did such a wonderful job at our wedding!!! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at the Photobooth. Great quality. Great Service. I can't believe how little I paid for their service. One of the best decisions we've made for our wedding. Thank you Joy Squad!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2012

Leslie & Joy Squad were, hands down, the best decision I made for my wedding reception. Leslie was extremely timely, professional, and courteous in all our interactions and I really appreciate that in a wedding vendor. As I told her, I wish she was a wedding coordinator because I would have hired her--she is so organized and helpful, I'm sure she'd do amazing work! The booth was the hit of the night and my guests are still talking about how much fun they had taking photos. The pictures are printed on high quality paper and look very professional. I can't say enough good things about Joy Squad--book them for your special event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2012