40 Reviews for Joseph Gann Jewelers

Ring Sizing (2)
Handcrafted (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Appraisal (1)

My husband bought my engagement ring at Joseph Gann Jewlers. One of his co-workers recommended them to him. We went back to buy our wedding bands and had a great experience. We've bought our rings back to be re-size and cleaned, compliments of the jewelers. Everyone is very professional, friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Joseph Gann Jewelers for engagement and wedding rings!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I absolutely loved Joseph Gann! I had an heirloom round diamond that I wanted reset with a modern cushion halo and a split infinity shank. I spent countless hours trying to find the perfect setting and nothing looked as good as the image I had in my head, most rings with infinity or twisted side shanks are really bulky. My fiance was able to go into Joseph Gann and custom create the perfect slender, and dainty ring. Joseph Gann worked with him to do a custom cushion halo around my round diamond, and had one of the only twisted infinity sides that didn't stick out against my other fingers. The finished product is absolutely amazing and gorgeous! Can't wait to go in and pick out wedding bands for the both of us. Great costumer service, they are all so helpful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Handcrafted, Ring Setting, Appraisal, Ring Sizing

Joseph Gann provided us with incredible quality, customer service, and friendly down-to-earth advice, in a way we never felt at any other potential jeweler. I would highly recommend their service to any future bride or groom looking for wedding bands or engagement rings.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance bought my engagement ring at Joseph Gann. One of our family members recommended them to us. We had a great experience there. We knew exactly what we wanted for an engagement ring and the jewelers at Joseph Gann helped up customize the ring exactly how we wanted. We were able to bring it in a few months later to get it resized and cleaned- compliments of the jewelers. We definitely are going back to get our wedding bands there!

Profile Picture User5067920, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband found Joseph Gann Jewelers while shopping for my engagement ring. He enjoyed his experience so much that we decided to look for wedding bands. I loved interacting with Josh and Matt. I felt like they were both knowledgeable, and did an excellent job helping us pick out wedding bands. We would recommend Joseph Gann Jewelers to anyone shopping for engagement rings or jewelry of any kind!

After we purchased our wedding bands, we each independently went back to buy wedding gifts for each other. He bought me a beautiful pair of custom designed sapphire/diamond dangle earrings and I bought him a gorgeous rose gold Ball watch.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/15/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé (now husband) and I went to the Boston Jewelry Exchange building to look at engagement rings. We had a cap budget but we were going in blind to everything else. I wasn't sure of what size I was, what style I wanted, anything! We stopped in a couple jewelers prior to J. Gann but they were all starting to close for the night so grabbed some cards and continued our search. We then by luck found ourselves in Joseph Gann and they were open later than the others!! So Steve made us comfortable and we looked at dozens of rings until I was able to narrow down my wish list to two. Steve was very patient and was not at all a pushy salesman. He understood that we were just there to look and treated us just as important than if we were purchasing that day. After our visit my fiancé had a card with all the information on the two rings I liked and with my surprise I was wearing one on my finger just a couple months later. My style ring sits just so that pairing a band was very difficult. We had searched out a few local stores to save us the trip to Boston again but no one had anything that 1) fit against my engagement ring or 2) was as beautiful or matched the quality of my ring. So I found myself in Joseph Gann to try to find a band that was seemingly impossible to fit my ring. Once again Steve with his expertise helped me and I was able to find the perfect band. My husband and I were married a month ago and I get so many compliments on my rings! They fit so nicely together that people think they are one ring. I highly recommend Joseph Gann and their very helpful and professional staff.

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We were so happy with our rings from Joseph Gann. We worked with Josh for the engagement ring and the wedding bands. He was so nice and really helpful in teaching us about the diamonds and helping us make an educated decision about what was best for us. There was never any pressure to buy something or to get a larger diamond. He was very patient with all of our questions. They cleaned my ring all the times that we went in to look at the wedding bands and also cleaned and polished it when we picked up the bands so it looked like new for the wedding. There was an issue with my wedding band so it wasn't ready until just a few days before the wedding. He engraved both rings for free and took off some money from the ring for our inconvenience. We couldn't have been happier with Joseph Gann.

Profile Picture User3721907, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Despite not being the largest or best known jeweler, Joseph Gann Jewelers has been around for at least a few decades to our best knowledge, and we now know why. They offer Tiffany quality diamonds and jewelry at only a fraction of the price!

Jeweler Steve demonstrated his wealth of knowledge and experience in the diamond and jewelry trade by offering us detailed information about the qualification criteria for GIA certification of diamonds and helping us select the best engagement ring and wedding bands given our desired budget and taste. We especially appreciate the fact that he was extremely patient and took some 2 to 3 hours helping the groom in his selection of the engagement ring, which the bride absolutely loved!

We can say with absolute confidence that we got a great deal for the size and quality of diamonds we bought and would highly recommend Joseph Gann Jewelers to anyone in search of value for money, and a hassle-free experience towards securing the most important jewelry they will be buying in their lifetimes.

Profile Picture Jujube, 6/8/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful rings, made custom for me. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture erin, 5/18/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Matt Gann at Gann Jewelers is a gem :) He worked with my husband to create a custom engagement ring. We went back to him for our wedding bands after a terrible experience at a wedding band expo at Long's Jewelers. I don't know why we even bothered looking elsewhere! Matt is knowledgeable, easy-going, and makes great suggestions. He picked my wedding band on the first try. He never made us feel pressure to buy from him, and we couldn't be more happy with our rings.

Profile Picture Mari, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Bought our wedding bands here. Great selection, great service - they ultimately made exactly what we wanted. Use them for sure!

Profile Picture N, 7/7/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely adore my custom design moissanite engagement ring from Joseph Gann Jewelers. When I went in for my free resizing, they offered to have it done that same day! They are always really helpful and give me great advice about how to take care of my ring.

Profile Picture User2544091, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Joseph Gann Jewelers was wonderful to work with. They are a family business and it was great to work with a locally owned business that has been in the jewelry business forever. My husband got my engagement ring from them and we also got our wedding bands from them. They have a huge selection of rings (as well as a ton of other jewelry and china) and were very accommodating. A stone came loose on my engagement ans they fixed is asap. They are always warm and welcoming and extremely professional, we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We had a hard time finding jewelers that sold affordable wedding rings, so our coworkers sent us over to the Boston Jewelery Exchange building and ended up in Joseph Gann Jewelers. Unlike many of the other jewelers in the building, Joseph Gann has a large selection to accommodate all budgets and tastes.

We met with Steve, who helped us pick out two simple yet affordable wedding rings in our price range, by asking us what we wanted and then showing us tray after tray that fit our description. Nowhere else had the sheer quantity of trays of wedding rings that Joseph Gann did. I had wanted a plain ring that wasn't too blingy, and had almost settled on a plain white gold band, when Steve noticed I'd been eying the more glittery ones. He magically found a version of the band I was going to buy that had small diamonds inset into the ridge. It was still simple and not at all blingy, but had a little bit of extra sparkle- exactly what I wanted.

Steve also helped my husband pick his ring. He had done research on all sorts of different materials, but Steve knew more pros and cons than my husband had found, and helped him pick one that best fit his needs. Steve also was able to properly size my ring to a 4.25, which was great because the mall jeweler where my engagement ring came from could only do a 4.5 and it just didn't fit right.

Finally, we were in the middle of shopping while we went to Joseph Gann, and Steve didn't pressure us to buy anything- he just wrote down the information we needed, and let us go continue shopping. Of course, no one could compare, and we came back the very next business day to purchase our rings. I couldn't be more pleased with what we got. The engraving and everything went well, as well.

The only minor critique I have for Joseph Gann is that they sold us the rings in a bag clearly labeled "Joseph Gann Jewelers." As much as I appreciate a business needs to advertise, I wasn't really comfortable walking through Downtown Crossing advertising that I was carrying expensive jewelery. We were able to stuff it in my husband's coat, but if that's not an option for you, I'd recommend bringing a non-descript bag to carry your purchase home. Other than that, it was amazing and I heartily recommend them.

Profile Picture A, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Love my rings! Both were custom made and I couldn't have asked for anything different! The staff is very helpful and courteous. Mens rings are very reasonably priced as well. If you're looking for rings definitely make sure to stop in here!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/8/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Gorgeous ring ... couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/30/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Stephen at Joseph Gann helped us to find the perfect wedding bands. When there was a small problem with my husband's band they went above and beyond to make sure that the band was exactly as we'd envisioned it.

Profile Picture User864838, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Joseph Gann Jeweler's is amazing. I'm sure my fiance was nervous when he first went here to pick out my ring, but he decided to purchase it because they made him feel so comfortable. They are so helpful without making you feel stupid. We also bought our wedding bands here and they engraved them for free. Anytime I stop in they'll clean my rings too!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/5/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Joseph Gann Jewelers was wonderful to work with. They are a family business and they have provided jewelry for my family for years. My husband got my engagement ring from them and we also got our wedding bands from them. They were very accommodating with a wide variety and selection to choose from. They are always warm and welcoming upon arrival and are there to assist you in any way necessary.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Lovely family owned jeweler. They take such good care of you. My friends and family all use Gann Jewelers, we love them! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The jeweler that my husband bought my engagement ring at went bankrupt shortly after our engagement (how was he to know?!) and the head for the diamond was not properly sized but we could not get it fixed, additionally they gave us the wrong appraisal (we found that out over a year later!). We decided to get the engagement setting fixed while searching for our wedding rings and Joseph Gann was the first jeweler we went in to look, as my brother in law highly recommended them. We were not expecting to find what we wanted at the first place we looked, but we did! They were very attentive in finding what we were looking for, the prices were reasonable, the jewelry was amazing, and most importantly we know that we can always go back if we run into any issues! I can't wait to get more jewelry from them!! :)

Profile Picture Kate, 9/12/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I decided we wanted to custom design an engagement ring so I explored the diamond district in Boston and interviewed a few of the stores. As soon as I walked into Gann, I felt comfortable and taken care of. The sales people are not only knowledgeable, but they are also professional. No pushing a sale just for the sake of a sale. They actually want you to find something you're completely comfortable with and understand that sometimes that doesn't just happen in one visit. I think we went back about three times before we were sold on which direction to go with our rings. Just a wonderful, family owned, jewelry store that we will buy all our jewelry from in coming years!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/9/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We went back to Joseph Gann's, where my husband custom-ordered my engagement ring, to order our wedding bands. We worked with Josh, who makes you feel comfortable during the whole shopping experience and doesn't rush you. He made a custom eternity band to match the design of my e-ring, which is perfect. We love our wedding bands and would highly recommend him to other couples and guys searching for engagement rings.

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/9/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband got my engagement ring here, as well as my wedding band and wedding day jewelry. Ganns is a family business and you can really tell. The sales people are not at all pushy and work within your budget. The jewelry there is not marked up the same way it is at some of the larger jewelry stores that pay for expensive advertising. The quality is amazing. They take great pride in their work.

Profile Picture Sue, 9/6/08, 6 Reviews