Jose Graterol Designs Reviews

29 | Miramar Beach, FL

29 Reviews for Jose Graterol Designs

Sheri · Married on 04/21/2018

Elegant & Artistic Event Decor Design & Coordination including flowers, lighting, dance floor, furniture, linens, etc....

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Jose and Steve created for our daughter's wedding a décor which was exquisitely elegant, beautiful, sophisticated, modern and different. They were able to interpret to perfection the concept that she had in her mind. They were extremely professional and responsive. The delivered beyond our expectations and we had very high ones!! They have the ideal mix of practicality and creativity. They were great!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Working with Jose and Steve was an absolutely fantastic experience. They took our vision and created an unbeievable event. From the lighting to the tiniest detail on the table it was an absolute success. It was a pleasure working with them and I would 1000% work with them again!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Jose and Steve run a high-caliber operation. I had a fairly large wedding and they created a seamless, beautiful day for my family, husband and me. I highly recommend them for upscale weddings and events. A truly outstanding team.

Sent on 02/08/2016

High-caliber wedding planning and world-class, contemporary decor and flowers. My family and I could not be happier with my wedding experience made possible by Steve and Jose!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Deborah · Married on 05/31/2014

My wedding was May 31
    My wedding is at the St. Regis Hotel
    He filled all my wishes his work is amazing he's
    And incredible designer

Sent on 07/02/2014

Justine · Married on 03/23/2014

Jose and Steve were an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding at the St Regis. They are truly talented creative masterminds, and they really took my visions and dreams and made them a reality. All of our guests were blown away by the artful, modern, gorgeous displays both inside the ballroom, and for the outside service...many tables featured differently designed centerpieces, each corner of the room was filled with the most breathtaking florals, and no detail was left untouched. Jose and Steve combined lucite, mirrors, florals and glass, and intertwined the most gorgeous creations, full of vibrant pink orchids/roses/peonies, and white flowers that really "popped". The wedding was a modern fairytale vision, and one that is still being talked about, both amongst our family and friends, and from others who heard of the grandeur of the event.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jose and Steve are the best!!! They put all their heart and energy into our wedding and it showed! We couldn't have dreamed of more beautiful designs. It was simple, elegant, jaw-dropping! What they can do with lights, flowers and furniture is magic! Would use their services over and over again.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2012

AMAZING DECO... great creativity! Highly recommended

Sent on 04/05/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2011

I absolutely adored my wedding reception. Jose Graterol Designs went over and beyond what I imagined. It was my dream come true. The flowers were gorgeous and the decor they provided was equally breathtaking. They are not cheap by any means but the money is worth the quality of work you receive. It was my absolute dream wedding thanks to the hard work Jose and Steve put into it. They saw my vision and brought it to life. I was blown away!!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend their company to anyone who is having a special event. They are in my eyes, the best of the best!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Mili & Ale Gonzalez-Rosales

Milagros · Married on 03/12/2011

Jose and Steve were excellent! Their service is phenomenal, we didn't have to worry about anything that had to do with decoration and flowers. Their creativity goes beyond what anybody would expect. They love what they do and that's why they are AMAZING at what they do. My wedding was GORGEOUS! The centerpieces and everything put together was just stunning. If you want you wedding to be a success and have everybody talking about it for years to come, you have to choose Jose Graterol Designs! Excellent Excellent Excellent! And wonderful people too!! =)

Sent on 07/17/2011

Rhona · Married on 03/05/2011

The wedding was beautiful and personalized! Jose and Steve are very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2011
  • Cassandra Ginestra

Cassandra · Married on 12/18/2010

The best designer a bride could ever ask for! He worries about every detail so you don't have to.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Diane · Married on 11/21/2010

I live in Boca Raton and I went down to Miami on a recommendation to meet Jose and Steve. I had been to 3 other wedding floral designers and not one had any idea what I wanted. This was my second marriage (so neither of us is young) and in my line of work, I need to be very precise. I am an interior designer and I am very,very particular about everything. As soon as I met them, I knew that I could leave everything up to them. On this special day, I felt very proud to say that the arrangements were quite special and we got rave reviews.
    Diane

Sent on 12/08/2010

Rachel · Married on 10/02/2010

Absolutely amazing, reliable, creative, and fantastic to work with!!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 06/26/2010

Jose Graterol Designs is simply fabulous! Jose and Steve are truly a talented, professional and creative team. Choosing them was hands down the best decision we made when planning our wedding this past June. Jose has unmatched creativity and energy. His design concepts blew us away. He has so many extraordinary ideas He and Steve really took the time to get to know me and my husband. We talked about some concepts for the flowers and design elements for the reception. What they came back with literally took our breath away! We were in awe of the gorgeous design work. Our wedding was so very elegant, sophisticated, romantic and modern. Our guests were buzzing with excitement when they saw the ballroom that Jose designed. I have never seen anything more beautiful or memorable in my life. The thoughtfullness behind all the details really elevated our wedding to an entirely different level. You can be sure that you'll have absolutely NO worries when you work with them. They will take your ideas and deliver an event that will exceed your expectations on every, single level. We are forever indebted to Steve and Jose. The entire planning process was worry-free and stress-free. They are amazingly talented and will transform your special occasssion into a dream come true.....

Sent on 09/22/2010
  • F

Ferne · Married on 03/26/2010

In your lifetime you have never seen a party that was so gorgeous. The colors, the detail, and so easy to work with. Highly professional and gave me much more than expected. My heart dropped. I have used Jose for a birthday party as well that was fabulous as well. Steven and Jose have become friends as well as my personal florist. Every week I say "wish I could have a little Jose in my house" to keep it beautiful. If you want to have an exquisite party call Jose Graterol. You won't be sorry- I promise!!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Vanessa · Married on 02/13/2010

Jose and Steve did an spectacular job with my wedding decor, planning and flowers. They were very flexible when a family member of mine died 2 months before the wedding and were able to proceed arranging all the details of my wedding when I did not have the head for it. They were able to understand the concept I desired for my wedding and made it even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. They are the best!!! The flower decorations were also gorgeous. Everybody had wonderful things to say about the decoration, flowers and everything they arranged for me. Everybody who I know has used their services have also been very happy with the outcome of their events.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Jessi · Married on 09/05/2009

No words to explain how Jose Graterol works! His ideas, his enthusiashm, his understanding - budget wise ;) - his flower technique and attention to detail! OMG I could go on and on... beyond any bride could ever wish for!!!!! I did not worry about a SINGLE THING during my planning with Jose Graterol. I highly, highly, highly recommend them for a stress free, enjoyable experience with OUTSTANDING, WOW results!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2009

I was so happy with the personal flowers that Jose provided for my wedding party. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. He exceeded my expectations from my bouquet to the bridesmaids bouquets and even to the boutonnieres. I was never really that concerned with the boutonnieres, but when I saw them I was amazed at how beautiful they were. I was impressed with his creativity, attention to detail, and personal and professional service. I couldn't be happier with the flowers he arranged for us. I highly recommend Jose Graterol Designs.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Marielena · Married on 04/18/2009

Jose and Steve are sensational, their adeas are graet and simple
    Everybody who attended the wedding was very impress with their job
    I also was gratefull becuase they were responsible and punctual and very kind

Sent on 05/03/2009

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2008

What sets Jose Graterol above the rest is the sheer pride he takes in his work. That pride translates into exacting attention to every impeccable detail. Too many of the big event design firms are content to throw buckets of money around with little regard for vision or taste. Jose is a true artist whose vision and taste level are unsurpassed. He is someone you can trust to run with your ideas and bring them to life more beautifully than you could have ever imagined. Over a year after our wedding, our guests still talk about how absolutely breathtaking and elegant Jose's work was. We trusted Jose and Steve to create the backdrop for our most cherished memories and we truly could not have asked for more.

Sent on 04/05/2009

Niki · Married on 03/01/2008

I loved working with Jose & Steve! Not only are they incredibly accommodating & flexible, but they also have the most incredible and unique design aesthetic. The sky's the limit! I can't recommend them highly enough. You'll be guaranteed a beautiful and completely spectacular wedding using Jose Graterol!

Sent on 03/31/2009

Eileen · Married on 02/23/2008

I could not have found a better vendor for my wedding. Jose made my wedding everything and much more than I had ever dreamed of. He is an amazing person and we developed a wonderful friendship from it as well. I was so comfortable with him that planning my wedding was far from stressful. It was so much fun!

Sent on 03/31/2009

Rebeca · Married on 11/04/2007

Jose Graterol is the most talented designer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is professional, creative beyond belief, and has the ability to transform a space into a breathtakingly beautiful atmosphere. In addition to his unparalleled talent, Jose Graterol has a human quality that enables clients to effectively communicate our ideas. He successfully, beautifully and elegantly achieved my dreams while working within my budget. He listened, contributed, suggested ideas, and made the whole experience of preparing for my wedding fun and exciting.

Sent on 04/16/2009