Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 5
Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
Jolie Images Photography & Video 7

Serena · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Sergiy photographed our engagement party photos and not only were his shots AMAZING, he was too. He was extremely friendly and personable and was able to interact with every single guest so easily and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. I could gush on and on about him. He captured every single moment so well and it was so great to relive the experience all over again just by the photos because he took so many and paid attention to every little detail. I loved the way every picture came out. Jolie Images will be used for every single event until our wedding. Thank you guys :)

Kiara Meza · Married on 12/30/2018

Jolie Images is the BEST Hands down!

We ABSOLUTELY loved our wedding team from Jolie. The Photographer ,Greg D, was so warming and attentive and his shots were amazing! He took shots that my husband and I never thought to mention. He was very accommodating with a very last minute change. I can't say enough about him. Our Videographer, Randy, was amazing too! He was very sweet and attentive as well. He blended in with the crowd so I am sure that he got some amazing video footage as well. I would recommend Jolie images over and over and over again! the experience was amazing! Great pricing, great customer service and a great team of photographers and videographers! THANK YOU ALL so much for capturing these moments for us on one of the most important days of our lives! :-)

**Special thanks to Nicole and Jovan for their constant communication as well!

Susan oshea · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Company

We had a wonderful photographer David on our wedding day. He was so out going and very down to earth. Very easy to work with and helped make our day even more wonderful. I would recommend Jolie Images for any event you are having.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 12/01/2018

Jolie Images is the best

I would like to start off by saying that Greg was amazing photographer to work with. He made me feel so special on my day and captured all the moments that we wanted. I can’t wait to see our wedding pictures. I look forward to working with you guys again in the future.

• Jordan

Jordan Rachele Donelson · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING! Great price and quality!

Jolie Images is amazing. Their price and quality are unbeatable. Every single person I worked with at the company was such a joy. Jovan handled all the fine details/scheduling while Maks M captured our insanely gorgeous engagement photos. Sergio Nastenko was our wedding day photographer and honestly I couldn’t have asked for anyone more perfect to capture our big day. He is SO talented and took photos for us unlike any I’ve seen before. He’s got a very artistic eye and didn’t miss a single detail—we got all the shots we wanted and more! He was also super easy to work with and so personable. Everyone in my wedding party adored him! He was very flexible and drove around to five different locations for us throughout the day! I am so beyond pleased and cannot wait to get the rest of our photos back! I cannot gush about this company enough and am so grateful they were part of our day!!

Lynnette Reyes-Brown · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience!

Planning a wedding can be a very stressful experience, especially if you're on a budget. Well, lets add the element of planning a wedding in two months, now we're in a whole different category. In our frantic search for a photographer we were fortunate enough to come across Jolie Images on Facebook. The portrait packages were reasonable for our budget and I appreciated the creativity that was captured on their photo opts. The entire process was so easy and stress free. Our photographer Jules Widlet was absolutely incredible! His expertise, professionalism, patience and support made for an amazing wedding day experience!

ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Asking experience

Wedding and engagement pictures turned out phenomenal and affordable

Charlotte Wilson · Married on 11/03/2018

When I booked Jolie, I was a little skeptical because their prices were so affordable, but honestly, after the service and the photos we received, I absolutely loved that we chose them as our photographer and videographer. They were beyond amazing the day of our wedding and offered many packages that matched our price point. A lot of our wedding party has even already complimented the photos that have been put up as well. I would definitely recommend them

Jolie Images Photography & Video 8

Michal Kusiak · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and professional service!

Our photographer Widlet went above and beyond to make our wedding experience smooth. Highly recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photography

My husband and I recently used Jolie Images for our wedding photography, and we could not be happier with them! I loved that they had so many photography packages to choose from at unbeatable prices (and they even gave us a discount on our engagement photos for booking a wedding package). We have nothing but positive things to say about our wedding day photographer, David, he was an absolute delight to work with. He was super organized and receptive to all of our day-off suggestions/requests, which made our formal photos (which can sometimes be a tedious wedding-day task) super efficient and fun at the same time! And the photos we ended up with were absolutely gorgeous – I genuinely love them and have received so many compliments on them from friends & family. If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, I could not recommend Jolie Images more!

alex · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding photographer and videographer

AMAZING! Great prices and amazing service. We saw a friends wedding photos and she recommended Maks M and Jolie Images and we called right away. Everything went perfect! So impressed with Maks and the entire company. Friendly, professional, and so much fun!!! Really made taking pictures a blast!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 9

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Photography was the most important purchase that we made for our wedding. I was just certain that the day would be a blur (now that the wedding is over, I can definitively say this was the case). We booked Jolie Images based off a recommendation from a couple that my husband and I know and love dearly. Our photographer, Greg, was remarkable! He was hilarious and fit right in with our super sarcastic group! He was incredibly accommodating of our request to not have tons of posed photos, but still made sure to get those "perfect moments" captured in still form. He certainly had a vision, but allowed us to take the reigns when we desired, as well. I cannot wait to see all of these gorgeous photos! Additionally, the customer service has been remarkable throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Jolie Images for all your photography needs!

Alex · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Phenomenal

If you are looking for a photographer, Jolie Images is the place! I was very nervous because everyone had told me “you get what you pay for.” Jolie is so unbelievably affordable it’s amazing. The quality of photos our photographer took are just to die for. He captured every picture we could have ever dreamed of.
    Our wedding day turned out perfect and the pictures are our proof.

PICK THEM THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

She was awesome!! Made sure she got all the shots I wanted, and suggested some I didn’t even know I wanted but loved! I have parents who shouldn’t be near each other and I told her this and she made sure they weren’t even photographed together! She is very patient and friendly! I will recommend 1000 times over! Haven’t seen most of the pictures yet but I know they’ll be amazing

angelic · Married on 09/07/2018

WE LOVE MAKS. WE LOVE MAKS. Man oh man was he great! I knew the moment he walked into my mom's house the afternoon of he was the one!
    He was sooooo patient, listened, he was funny and had wonderful ideas!
    Tammy was also great to correspond with via email regarding any questions I had. From start to finish things were great in the planning process. They are very responsibly priced as well. I can't wait to see our photos!

*This review is being posted before seeing the actual photos but I am not worried in the least bit.

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing work

Jolie Images made my wedding nothing short of AMAZING. I was looking for cheaper yet great quality work with my pictures and I was blow away but the wonderful work Gregg my photographer did!

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

These guys are amazing!!!! We had Maks as our photographer, and we couldn’t have been happier. He was so attentive and took axing shots. Our venue was a zoo, and he took some great shots of us win various animals and with some beautiful scenery. He was truly so wonderful to work with, and we hope we have a chance to work with him in the future. The pictures turned out amazing! And the packages are very affordable! The videographer was wonderful as well, but we are still waiting to see the final result as it takes a bit longer to put it together.

Angie · Married on 08/24/2018

Fantastic!

Our photographer from Jolie Images was fantastic!! He was funny, upbeat, and really made sure he got to know myself, my husband and everyone at our wedding, he didn’t miss a shot! He was so creative and our bridal party(even our groomsmen) said taking pictures were a blast and that the photos came out like they were in a magazine! I love them!
    Definitely 5 stars for them!!

• Joselin

Joselin · Married on 08/24/2018

Great Experience!

Jolie Images did an amazing job with our wedding photography. David was very professional and made the whole experience a lot of fun. The number of pictures that he took was outstanding. We could not have had a better a photographer for our Special Day!

Dominique · Married on 08/16/2018

Amazing Photographer

I was nervous about having one photographer with our wedding party being so big. Our photographer Max was amazing. He captured all the details and got amazing photos of the wedding and the wedding party.

Jacklyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!

I used Jolie Images for my wedding in August and they were fantastic! I initially chose them because their prices are great and the portfolio online looks good. They by far exceeded my expectations. Max was our photographer and not only did he take amazing pictures but he was fun and great to work with. Our whole wedding party loved him. I have received my proof book and I am just amazed at how great all the pictures turned out. My only small complaint is that I was only able to speak with my photographer the day before the event. This was a day of the rehersal dinner so I did not have much time to talk details with him. I would have liked to give him a shot list or have had more time to talk about the pictures I wanted. But overall Jolie was great and I would highly recommend them

• Y

Yang Qiu · Married on 08/05/2018

Best value wedding photography service in the area

I would definitely recommend Jolie Images for wedding photography. The paperwork was a breeze and all our emails were responded to in time which saved us a lot of worries. Photographer Mitch was a true professional. His ideas and suggestions helped bring the best out of us on the most important day of our lives. He did a great job editing our 1000+ photographs and made them available within the promised time frame. Jolie Images is hands down the best value wedding photography service you can find in the area.

• Barbara

Barbara · Married on 08/04/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

Jolie Images was great to work with! Very respectful of my ceremony. Great prices! And they took lots of pictures! You won’t be disappointed!

• F

Felicia · Married on 07/28/2018

Jolie Images hands down nailed our wedding photos. We were beyond happy with how they handled the entire process. As a nervous bride, I felt comfortable knowing that every idea I had for our photos would be heard and once we received our images, I was pleasantly surprised. Our guests loved our images....

Their prices were extremely reasonable and we're glad we chose Jolie Images to capture our special day. Thanks to Jovan and his team for a job well done!