Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
Jolie Images Photography & Video 7

Devon Ready · Getting married on 06/27/2020

The best of the best

You definitely won’t be disappointed. All of their photographers are absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/27/2019

Incredible! Amazing! 10/10!

I have never been to a wedding before my own and did not receive any recommendations regarding vendor selection. I chose Jolie Images based on their great reviews and affordable photo packages. The photographer for my wedding was Sergio Nastenko and he did a phenomenal job! I could not ask for a better wedding photographer. Our wedding day rained for about 80% of the day and I explained to Sergio how important it was to get some outdoor photos of my husband and I. Sergio watched the radar continuously and he made sure to grab the opportunity when we were rain free for less than hour. He took the most incredible photos of my husband and I and he helped direct us into different poses that would look best in each different location onsite. I am SO excited to look at all the photos he took. My husband and I are going to buy a copy of each photo based on what Sergio was showing us.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Diane · Married on 09/21/2019

Gemma was incredible!

I was completely blown away by Gemma. She shot my wedding on 9/21/19 and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be by my side all day. We had so much fun with her- she was so attentive, creative, and sweet. She went above and beyond with us, and although our day was pure chaos (our outdoor venue was rained out, guests were separated between buildings, everything happened out of order and not according to plan), she helped us make lemons out of lemonade, used the rain to our advantage with pictures, and made the day SO much better!!! She helped us with wardrobe malfunctions, made sure I got something to eat, and had a great smile and attitude the entire time. She showed me a few shots on the camera, and I am absolutely in love with what I saw. I can't wait for our sneak peek! I truly cannot say enough good things about Gemma. I will be ranting and raving about her for years to come!

It was only $675 for 10 hours of UNLIMITED photos!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding photography

We booked Jolie photography for our wedding and we cannot he happier !! First, they give you a free mini engagement shoot and the pictures turned out great and the photographer was very professional and knew what he was doing. The photographer we had on our wedding day Victor was amazing !! He was so professional and very personable. He reached out to me before the wedding day to talk and see if there were any specific photos I wanted and just an idea of how the day would go . He was interactive with all my guests and was all over the venue taking great pictures we were so impressed and even had guests come up and say how great the photographer was. We will definitely recommend this vendor and recommend asking for Victor !!! The pricing is the best too!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Julia

Julia Henning · Married on 09/14/2019

A unique treat

Our family wanted a photography company that wasn't run-of-the-mill, and Jolie Images is IT! Our wedding photographer, Yamko, was the consummate professional. He was responsive to our needs on a potentially high-stress day and his experience and demeanor actually relieved our fears! The images he captured were unique, beautiful, artistic, and inspired. He truly captured who these two kids are! Because they were originally a printing firm, this company has a unique approach to pricing and it gives EVERYONE from the entire event a chance to see all the images and to purchase at incredibly low prices. If you only want a few photos or if you want scads, you will get great images at a great price from this firm!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend this vendor!

Our photographer was Victor and he was amazing, I can't wait to see what the pictures look like! I'm sure they will be truly breathtaking 💗 💗💗 💗

Sent on 09/15/2019

Mikayla Caballero · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing photography

Gemma was my photographer and she was amazing. She was so nice and helpful. She went above and beyond by making sure I was okay and didn’t need anything. She was open to any photo ideas I had and she was so on top of everything. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and I just can’t say enough great things about her!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Lisa Schwermin · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing wedding photography!

We used Jolie Images for our engagement shoot and wedding photography and loved it! It's such a great value for the price! Everyone we worked with was extremely communicative, knowledgeable, helpful, and kind throughout the entire process. Our wedding photographer was Ryan and he made us feel so comfortable on the big day, and everything went smooth and was wonderful! We could not recommend Jolie or Ryan enough to anyone looking for great photos!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jillian John · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!!!

Sergio, our photographer from Jolie Images was amazing! He went above and beyond on our wedding day, including pinning boutonnieres. We had limited timeframes between venues but he ensured that we had enough time to take beautiful shots at the church before leaving for the reception. He was so patient and kind the whole day and our pictures turned out beautifully! He managed to capture exactly what we wanted on our day. We could not be happier and we will definitely be calling again in the future! -Jillian and Carl

Sent on 09/14/2019

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

We had a blast with Jolie Images!! Ramona Padurean-Vinesar was amazing! Any idea we had she ran with it! We had two photographers and David was great too! They both were a pleasure to work with and gave us some amazing photos! I had many ideas since we had a Disney themed wedding -they loved it and did everything we wanted! I’m so happy to have worked with both of them and overjoyed with the results of our photos!!!! Thank you Ramona and David!!!!!! You are truly the best!!!! Thanks for making my Disney dreams come true as well!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cyntina Elkins · Married on 08/23/2019

Great to work with

I am very happy we went with Jolie Images! The photographers we had were sooo much fun to work with! I couldn't of asked for anyone better. I was already overly satisfied just from the photographers themselves the night of and then we received our photos, and I am beyond ecstatic of how they turned out! The only thing I wish I had done and highly recommend people do is the videography, at least of your ceremony. People aren't lying when they say it goes by fast and although the photos that were captured are amazing and tell the story, I wish I had a video. Jovan was great to work with as well! I had a couple questions during planning and after the wedding and he was incredibly helpful through it all. Thank you so much Jolie Images for capturing my special day so beautifully!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ivee

Ivee Klein De Seno · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent so professional

Maks was excellent and so professional! He gave us such great ideas for photos that we didn’t even think of! We highly recommend them to everyone!
    Frank and Ivee

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Maria

Maria Castro · Married on 08/11/2019

5 stars Definitely

Gregg from Jolie Images was our photographer and did an amazing Job! He was fabulous to work with - easygoing, funny, dedicated and incredibly attentive. He made the experience stress free, I am so excited to see our photos that we get to cherish for life. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Assil · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience

I originally booked Jolie images for September of 2020. When we decided to move up the wedding I gave them a call to see if they would be available for our new date (August 2019) and they were quick to respond that they were! Their communication and service was wonderful.

We had Sergio Nastenko as our photographer and we couldn’t be happier with him. I was worried because we went with a non traditional venue (we got married at a bar!) and I wasn’t sure there would be any good backgrounds for pictures. However Sergio quickly spotted many great settings for pictures around the venue.

Of course with the craziness of a wedding there were some things I forgot to get a good look at before the night ended (my mom made a beautiful sweets table that I barely even glanced at once the party got started). But Sergio was sure to get pictures of everything for us! So I was able to see how beautiful the set up was still.

Overall we had a great experience using Jolie Images and having Sergio as our photographer. I would definitely recommend them to any couples!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Used them for our 8/10 wedding

We just got married three weeks ago 8/10. We used Jolie for both photography and videography. We had Ryan as our photographer he is very passionate about his work and it truly shows. He was so friendly and helped out whenever he could. At the end of the night when he checked in he said photos should be ready in 4-6 weeks. Well this past Thursday we got the email the online gallery was already up. We chose to get the cd with the pictures mailed to us and we got them this past Saturday. I’m not sure if we are just luck or if it’s a slow month but I’m so impressed with the speed and service.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 8
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 9
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 10
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome, great experience, couldn't have wished for more!

Couldn't have had better experience! Sergy was fun to work with, flexible, attentive, prompt, was taking pics everywhere and the pics came out absolutely STUNNING! I got compliments from everyone about my pics! Extremely satisfied!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Boynton · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing! Best Photography Company!

I am blown away by the support and well-mannered photographers that we had from Jolie Images. Max and David were our photographers on July 28, 2019 and we were so lucky to have them! They made us feel comfortable and made the day fun. We had them both for 10 hours while David worked mostly with the groom and his groomsmen while Max took care of my side. During the wedding I spilled blueberry pie filling down my dress (not a little, a lot) and Max helped me immediately by getting it all out with club soda. You can't even tell that there was blueberry pie on it now! I highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone that wants to feel comfortable, have fun, and will cherish their photos forever! We are so happy we went with them. Thanks, Jolie Images!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 11
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 12
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 13
  • Yuliya

Yuliya Bandurovych · Married on 07/27/2019

A great choice!

While it is a little scary not to know who your photographer will be until the week of your wedding, we did get one of our top 5 - and there were many talented photographers to choose from! Our photographer, Sergio Nastekno (SN), was wonderful to work with, very easy going! He made us feel very comfortable, he gave us plenty of direction (which we asked for) but also made sure to take shots of certain poses we sent him as examples before our wedding day. Once the reception started, he was present but not overbearing - we appreciated that. And he checked in at the end of the night before he left to see if there was anything else we wanted photographed. Our sneak peak photos were lovely - we can't wait to see the final product.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 14
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Schuman · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing quality and service!

Our wedding was on July 19, 2019 and Jolie Images was the photography company we selected. Jolie was amazing!!! Jovan was our original contact who set us up with our initial appt. with our point person; Nicole. Both were anything but great and reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. Nicole and Jovan helped us out with booking our engagement photo shoots and payments towards the depsot with booking Jolie's services and final payments in full for services 3 - 4 months prior to our wedding date. As we all know, it is easier to deal with less payments on the week of the wedding, less stress and well planned. We truly appreciated this.

We had constant with Nicole; our point person, and she was great and super reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. she helped us out several times with questions, concerns prior to the wedding and after in regards to our package, plan, photographers, etc. Words can not say how amazing she is and
    how much we appreciate her.

On our wedding day, our main photographer was David and my husband, family, bridal party, and even the guests were so impressed with him and his work! Everyone ranted and raved over him at the wedding and reception! He has such a personality and truly gets people and catches their true moments! He absolutely loves wedding photography and you can feel it in his presence and in the moments of every pictures he takes. He makes even the most unphotogenic people relaxed and photogenic! He truly was welcomed by all and never once did we have to direct him. He just does it! He just asks and when my husband and I were not available he asked family, "Is there any moment or picture you would like that I have not taken?' Everyone loved this and us even more after the fact! He has so much fun at our wedding and it showed. It was not just a job but fun! That is how we wanted all our guests and those involved to feel. Our DJ worked amazing with him for moments where there were dances, toasts, entrances, etc. I gave him a program and he rolled with it phenomenally! he truly was funny and got along so well with everyone! Our guests wanted to know more about him and many have requested to have him for their own weddings! I said you gotta contact Jolie Images and request him!

Our photos were ready when they were guaranteed and ready to view! We purchased the VIP package so super happy with what we selected after seeing what other vendors charged. The quality and value of a package is way worth the money and better than those out there! Everything is done in house and that is comforting! Our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beyond beautiful and no words can describe how pleased we are!
    We highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone out there! You will be extremely impressed! They help create the memories of the day and collect them as well. We love you guys! Thank you Nicole, Jovan, and David!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Erin Digangi · Married on 07/13/2019

Sergio is fantastic

Sergio Nastenko was absolutely amazing! He showed up everywhere he needed to be on time and ready to go. He was so patient and accommodating with all of our family photos. He took such beautiful photos that he showed my husband and I on his camera as he took them throughout the day so we could get a sneak peek. It was super hot while we took pictures outside and he moved quickly and remained professional, keeping mindful of us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2019

Great to work with friendly and funny

Maks was our photographer and he was great. Made us feel comfortable and was funny too. My bridesmaids loved him! He had wonderful ideas as well as open to hearing about shots we wanted. Randy was our videographer and was super nice as well. Sometimes didn't even notice he was around, I was very nervous about being recorded but all went amazingly well. Wish the day could last forever :) can't wait to get the photos/video!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Johnson · Married on 07/05/2019

Reasonable price, excellent quality

We really enjoyed working with Jolie Images and especially with Sergio Nastenko, our photographer. The best thing about this company is that it is affordable while still providing outstanding service. Sergio made sure to get all the shots we requested, but also used his creative eye for many as well. He showed us several shots on his camera throughout the day so that we would know we would get photographs we liked. While we haven’t gotten all of the photos yet, we could already tell from those pictures that they are going to be great. Sergio also accommodated us in getting photos with each table at our reception. Overall the package we got included everything we wanted, at excellent quality, for a reasonable price. We would highly recommend Jolie Images and Sergio!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, Jolie Images Truly Made Our Day!

We worked with Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang (video) and Steven Fay from Jolie Images for our wedding on June 29th. This team truly made our day!

From start to finish, they were prompt, so attentive, patient, and truly are amazing at what they do. It was a long day as we had an earlier wedding start (1pm)/bridal prep (10:30am), a bridal party of 22 and they were all with us until the end of our reception. This team truly never skipped a beat and were extremely accommodating throughout the day - even to ensure we could get footage with our dog.

In all honestly, we had issues with our venue not being prepared for cocktail hour which made us unable to do a ballroom reveal and some of the photos we had requested. They made sure as the night went on we were able to get every single shot we requested and so much more. They kept us on time and even found us to do the bouquet toss when our venue coordinator failed to do so. I am so impressed and thankful we chose to work with Jolie Images and this team.

Additionally, our photo booth attendant was very friendly and made sure everyone had enough prints of their booth photo strips. It was great as our table favors were photo wine stoppers. They even went as far as customizing the image size on the prints to fit our favors. They were so accommodating to ensure this happened for us.

We are so appreciative of Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang, Steven Fay and Jolie Images. From the first conversation we had - before booking their services - through our wedding they have all been amazing to work with and we highly recommend working with this team!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2019

Jolie Images- Sergio Nastenko

Jolie Images was amazing for my wedding! My photographer, Sergio Nastenko, worked amazingly with me and my family and friends. I had specific pictures that I wanted, but he came with ideas that I hadn’t thought of as well. Sergio knew what he was doing and kept a schedule. It helped keep me calm knowing he was in control!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Joann · Married on 06/15/2019

Above & Beyond

Victor is great. Our wedding day was rainy and windy but Victor did not back down, he even risked his life crossing the street standing in the middle of downtown Chicago in the pouring rain while taking our pictures. He is really great. Would definitely recommend Jolie images.

Sent on 06/19/2019