Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
Jolie Images Photography & Video 7

Devon Ready · Getting married on 06/27/2020

The best of the best

You definitely won’t be disappointed. All of their photographers are absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2019

Great to work with friendly and funny

Maks was our photographer and he was great. Made us feel comfortable and was funny too. My bridesmaids loved him! He had wonderful ideas as well as open to hearing about shots we wanted. Randy was our videographer and was super nice as well. Sometimes didn't even notice he was around, I was very nervous about being recorded but all went amazingly well. Wish the day could last forever :) can't wait to get the photos/video!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, Jolie Images Truly Made Our Day!

We worked with Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang (video) and Steven Fay from Jolie Images for our wedding on June 29th. This team truly made our day!

From start to finish, they were prompt, so attentive, patient, and truly are amazing at what they do. It was a long day as we had an earlier wedding start (1pm)/bridal prep (10:30am), a bridal party of 22 and they were all with us until the end of our reception. This team truly never skipped a beat and were extremely accommodating throughout the day - even to ensure we could get footage with our dog.

In all honestly, we had issues with our venue not being prepared for cocktail hour which made us unable to do a ballroom reveal and some of the photos we had requested. They made sure as the night went on we were able to get every single shot we requested and so much more. They kept us on time and even found us to do the bouquet toss when our venue coordinator failed to do so. I am so impressed and thankful we chose to work with Jolie Images and this team.

Additionally, our photo booth attendant was very friendly and made sure everyone had enough prints of their booth photo strips. It was great as our table favors were photo wine stoppers. They even went as far as customizing the image size on the prints to fit our favors. They were so accommodating to ensure this happened for us.

We are so appreciative of Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang, Steven Fay and Jolie Images. From the first conversation we had - before booking their services - through our wedding they have all been amazing to work with and we highly recommend working with this team!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2019

Jolie Images- Sergio Nastenko

Jolie Images was amazing for my wedding! My photographer, Sergio Nastenko, worked amazingly with me and my family and friends. I had specific pictures that I wanted, but he came with ideas that I hadn’t thought of as well. Sergio knew what he was doing and kept a schedule. It helped keep me calm knowing he was in control!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Joann · Married on 06/15/2019

Above & Beyond

Victor is great. Our wedding day was rainy and windy but Victor did not back down, he even risked his life crossing the street standing in the middle of downtown Chicago in the pouring rain while taking our pictures. He is really great. Would definitely recommend Jolie images.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 8

Serena · Married on 06/08/2019

Sergiy photographed our engagement party photos and not only were his shots AMAZING, he was too. He was extremely friendly and personable and was able to interact with every single guest so easily and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. I could gush on and on about him. He captured every single moment so well and it was so great to relive the experience all over again just by the photos because he took so many and paid attention to every little detail. I loved the way every picture came out. Jolie Images will be used for every single event until our wedding. Thank you guys :)

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Pilch · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!!!

We could not be more pleased with our photographer, Maksim, from Jolie Images! He was outstanding. Most importantly, we have AMAZING photos from our wedding day that range from traditional to creative. But to add to that, he was super pleasant, making everyone comfortable, professional, approachable, kind, and helpful! He tied my father's tie and jumped in to help whenever need be, even if it had nothing to do with photography. The company as whole was very responsive to all my inquiries with a quickness and kindness. I highly recommend Maksim and Jolie Images.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Elia

Elia · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Max was our photographer and he was excellent. He went above and beyond and the pictures were beautiful. He captured Great Moments. He was organized and easy to work with. I received so many compliments from my guests and they loved the photos. I highly recommend Jolie images. Max was incredible. I was so nervous before the ceremony and he just knew how to ease my emotions :). They have many packages for any budget. Quality service and photos without the high price tag. I can't thank you thank Jolie Images and Max enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 9
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 10
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 11
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 12
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

We had such an amazing experience with Jolie Images!

Jolie Images was amazing!!! Jovan was our point person and he was never anything but great and reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. He helped us out several times, and we really appreciate it.

On our wedding day, our main photographer was Maks and my husband and I were beyond impressed with him. He is so good at what he does! We saw just a few pics he had taken after he elaborately set up a few shots, and they were stunning. Not only that, but he was really funny and got along so well with my bridal party. Maks made them laugh throughout the day, and all my bridesmaids kept mentioning how much they liked him.

Agata was our second shooter and she too was amazing! She was so positive the entire day and anytime she wasn't photographing us, she was running around taking pictures of every little wedding detail. That was so appreciated.

There is definitely a reason Jolie Images has such great reviews. They are all so good at what they do and incredibly affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend them since we had such a great experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Steve

Steve · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Helpful Photographers

We chose Jolie after reviewing several possible photography options. We had a large wedding - bridal party of 20, with 300 guests on June 1st. One concern we had was being able to meet with our primary photographer ahead of time, so we also booked an engagement session with our primary photographer, Sergio. This was an option they offered which would let us see our photographer's work ahead of time for us beyond just the portfolio. We were very pleased with our engagement session several months ago, and the service we received on the day of the wedding from our photographers and videographer. Obviously we haven't seen the final product yet, but the early samples we saw from the cameras looked great. Sergio and Dennis were great to work with and helped keep things moving, getting all the shots we requested as well as coming up with others along the way on their own. So far, our experience has been very positive. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • LaShanna

Lashanna Bellas · Married on 05/26/2019

Detailed and Professional

From our first visit/consultation with Jolie Images, we were confident that we made the right choice. Our wedding day and moments were captured by Ramona Padurean-Vinesar in the most beautiful way. So many beautiful shots were taken and we weren't even aware she was around. Her attention to detail is one of the reasons I enjoyed her style.
    I would definitely recommend Jolie Images and Ramona Padurean-Vinesar for your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 14
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Stilp · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Ramona did such a fantastic job on our wedding day. She did a great job directing the bridal party for all the shots. The photos are absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend Ramona.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 19
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 20

Jen · Married on 05/11/2019

Made the wedding!!

Jolie images is very affordable and you get all you need for your wedding day. We had Max as the photographer this past Saturday. He introduced himself with a giant smile on his face and explained exactly what was going to be happening. I haven’t obviously seen the photos, but just in the locations and placement he was putting us in I know they will be fantastic. He pays attention to all the details, but is super quick about it. He was the photographer I always wished I would have. He had a great personality and made people laugh. I highly highly recommend Max to work your next photo shoot or wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Austin Klinker · Married on 05/04/2019

Great photographers!

Jolie was great to work with. We were able to call in the package we wanted and then in the week leading up to the wedding we got a call from the photographer to make sure we were all on the same page. Serge was easy to get along with and made sure he knew what sort of pictures were important to us. The day-of, he arrived on time and jumped right in. He worked the crowd really well and was able to get some amazing pictures. We received our touched-up pictures a couple weeks later and they all looked great! We are very happy with the how helpful and friendly everyone was and the results were fantastic!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Impressive Service and Gorgeous Photos

My experience with Jolie Images was great! We got married on April 27, 2019 and a week before our wedding we received our phone call from the photographer, Ramona...more than impressed with her! Super friendly and professional and answered quickly with any questions I had. She welcomed my “must have” photo list I put together and most of the time I didn’t even notice her there. Ramona was patient and willing to take pictures even outside in our April snow storm! Before our pictures were ready, Ramona sent me an email letting me know that our photos would be ready soon along with a few “sample” pictures and were they gorgeous, it made us so excited to see what else she captured! Let me tell you she took so many fantastic shots and captured all the special moments I didn’t even know were happening. For the quality work, you can’t beat the reasonable and flexible package choices. I would highly recommend Jolie Images for your most special day!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 21
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 22
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 23
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 24
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 25

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2019

Loved them!

Our photographer was absolutely amazing!! Max cared about ensuring he captured every moment. It is a little nerve wrecking not knowing who you will work with until the week of, but for the price and the value of the images I received it can't be beat and was so worth the nerves. Thank you Jolie Images!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 26
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 27

Breeanna · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!

Great staff at Jolie Images! They brought genuine, positive energy to our wedding.

Our photographer, Sergio Nastenko, has a friendly, patient, professional presence that made us all feel very comfortable with the suggestions and direction he gave. He also did a great job listening to us when we had specific requests!

Our videographer was a pleasure to work with as well. Karen was so smooth about recording throughout the evening! We were nervous that a videographer would be distracting but this wasn’t the case at all.

We would definitely book with them again and are more than excited to see the final products!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing photographer

AMAZING - We used Daniel P for our wedding this past weekend at the Seville and words cannot express how great-full I am. Our wedding coordinator for the Seville was pretty absent most of the time and he stepped up and made sure everything was running smoothly and on schedule, He had a ton of great ideas for photos and everyone was complimenting how outgoing and genuine he was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kiara Meza · Married on 12/30/2018

Jolie Images is the BEST Hands down!

We ABSOLUTELY loved our wedding team from Jolie. The Photographer ,Greg D, was so warming and attentive and his shots were amazing! He took shots that my husband and I never thought to mention. He was very accommodating with a very last minute change. I can't say enough about him. Our Videographer, Randy, was amazing too! He was very sweet and attentive as well. He blended in with the crowd so I am sure that he got some amazing video footage as well. I would recommend Jolie images over and over and over again! the experience was amazing! Great pricing, great customer service and a great team of photographers and videographers! THANK YOU ALL so much for capturing these moments for us on one of the most important days of our lives! :-)

**Special thanks to Nicole and Jovan for their constant communication as well!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Susan oshea · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Company

We had a wonderful photographer David on our wedding day. He was so out going and very down to earth. Very easy to work with and helped make our day even more wonderful. I would recommend Jolie Images for any event you are having.

Sent on 02/13/2019

David Bierhaus · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent photography company!

We were a little hesitant spending so much money on a photographer for a day (they're just pictures, how hard can it be??) but boy am I glad we did. Our photographer Greg was beyond amazing. He showed up early, stayed late, and had a great personality to boot. He was very good at directing our group to perform a huge variety of poses and the pictures came out beautifully.

I will NOT hesitate to recommend Jolie Images to everyone I know who is in need of a photographer. Thank you for taking one less worry out of our crazy and hectic day!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 12/01/2018

Jolie Images is the best

I would like to start off by saying that Greg was amazing photographer to work with. He made me feel so special on my day and captured all the moments that we wanted. I can’t wait to see our wedding pictures. I look forward to working with you guys again in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Courtney kats · Married on 11/23/2018

The price and quality are unbeatale

Jolie Images was wonderful for my wedding day. I chose the photographer after four friends and my sister all used them for their weddings. I requested David, he is wonderful. He arrived early, was great with the kids, so patient, and flexible. He was willing to help with other details throughout the day, just to be kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend him. My photos turned out wonderfully, and I got what I wanted for such a great price. I bought the package with rights to the disc. So worth it because I can do what I want with the photos. If I could do it all over, I would still choose Jolie Images. Just know that you will wait a full 6 weeks to get your photos back, this was the only part that made it challenging to order thank you cards. Otherwise... book with them!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/11/2018

Yaaas to Jolie

Jolie Images was great to work with. They were patient and nice to me each time I called them with more questions that popped into my head. Very knowledgeable and professional.

We had the same photographer for our engagement shoot & wedding- Max. He was wonderful. Had great poses for us and just knew what he was doing, which was a relief.

Our videographer was also amazing in his demeanor at the wedding. We haven't gotten the video yet but I'm pretty sure we will be really happy with it.
    Also, it seems Jolie Images has worked with a ton of other local vendors before. Basically all our vendors knew each other which made the night run super smoothly. Great bonus.

Reasonably priced as well. I would recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2019