Johnson Greenhouses Reviews

4 Reviews for Johnson Greenhouses

• Carlee

Carlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Our Wedding

Ron and his team were AMAZING! We absolutely loved the flowers and couldn’t have asked for anything more incredible! My bouquets was GORGEOUS and my bridesmaids bouquets came out even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I will ALWAYS recommend Johnson Greenhouses for flowers!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Johnson Greenhouse did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding! The flowers were perfect and I really enjoyed working with Ron and Cheryl Matthews. They were very flexible and always available to discuss the wedding and my vision. My fiance and I built a bunch of wooden flower boxes to use for centerpieces and we took them ahead of time to the greenhouse and they arranged the flowers there. Our wedding was outdoors on an old farm so they added a lot of personal touches - a floral swag arch where on an old barn where we did the ceremony, a big grapevine wreath on an old cabin, flower crowns for my flower girls, and the list goes on. They were able to repurpose the flowers from the rehearsal dinner and use them along the edge of the aisle at the ceremony and it looked beautiful! We used a lot of succulents and peonies and it was just gorgeous. And they were very conscious of the budget we'd laid out and did not go over it. I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2015

Johnsons Greenhouse provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day! We only met with them once and showed a few pictures of what we wanted. They just took it and ran. We couldn't handle all the beauty they brought to our day! It was perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jeannie · Married on 10/17/2015

We used Johnson's Greenhouse for our daughter's wedding in October, 2015. They did an amazing job. All of the flowers were beautiful. Everyone at Johnson's was very friendly. We also used them for the wedding invitations and bridal shower invitations. My daughter also purchased Scout bags from them for her bridesmaid gifts. Every interaction was pleasant and they were very helpful when we had questions. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 04/11/2016