Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services Reviews

Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 2
Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 3

Amie · Married on 07/04/2019

Highly recommend

We hired Joe as our DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with. We didn’t give him many stipulations and mostly said feel the crowd. He ran with it and did a great job! We really liked that he not on us a DJ but provided live singing and guitar which we received MANY compliments from guest on. He did a wonderful job! Highly recommend him for any event. Thanks again Joe!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

I can't recommend Joe enough! Our timeline got off track but he made all the changes so easy! His live music was perfect for our ceremony. If you're looking for ther best, Joe is it!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect eclectic experience

Joe was fantastic to work with! He was communicative leading up to the day, listened to our wishes, and did an exceptional job at reading the room and making sure folks were out of their seats. Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Musician and DJ

Joe is super cool, easy to work with and professional. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 4
  • Alisha Smiles

Alisha · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent musician and DJ!

Joe was everything I was looking for and I’m so glad we found him! He was easy to work with in advance of the wedding, played the ceremony music beautifully, filled in quiet moments with off the cuff music perfectly, and did a great job playing during dinner and DJing the rest of the evening. He isn’t the annoying Emcee that talks too much and he’s great at reading the room. We got lots of compliments from our guests about him and highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 03/23/2019

Kept the party going!

Joe played an excellent mix of music to please our crowd. He knew when to keep the party going with upbeat songs and when to slow it down. Additionally, he even brought some instruments with him and played live, acoustic sets while the guests arrived and during cocktail hour. Great touch!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Yim · Married on 02/09/2019

amazing musician! perfect vendor!

Joe was such an amazing vendor to work with. He was always so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding and he even learned two songs just for us! We had our ceremony in a park and so it was great that Joe had all the equipment he needed (and supplied our officiant with a microphone ) and made the ceremony sound beautiful and effortless. At the cocktail hour and reception he performed a perfect mix of live music and other songs - I actually had several guests come up to me and tell me how amazing the music was! All in all Joe was an amazing musician, awesome to work with and I would hire him again in a second!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 5
    Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 6

Jacqueline · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Musician and DJ!!

My husband and I met Joe at a wedding event in Tampa at the beginning of the year. We hired him a couple of weeks later. Joe is such a nice, personable guy and fabulous musician. He took the time to communicate through email and phone to help us make our wedding playlist and go with our timeline. He played piano at our ceremony, guitar at our cocktail hour, and DJ'd our reception. He did an amazing job and really took into account what my husband and I wanted for our big day in terms of music. He incorporated everything we asked for and more! He even was so flexible and played some extra songs at the end of the night when our guests wanted to continue dancing the night away! We couldn't have hired a better musician for our day! Thank you, Joe!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing and Talented!

Joe was beyond amazing, he kept the dance floor full all night. The communication from when I reached out to him, to the event was amazing. He responded always same day! I received so many compliments from his work and he is definitely worth every penny! He listens to what you are looking and exceeded all expectations! Joe is beyond friendly, talented and great!! We feel we gained a new friend after the wedding. I would recommend Joe to anyone and when it comes to a DJ or Musician look no further!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen Auguste · Married on 10/20/2018

Joe is the man!

Joe Farren is THE go-to guy for all live wedding entertainment needs. Just worked a wedding with him this past weekend in Oldsmar, FL and it was amazing! He's super professional , very flexible and has a wide range of music selections and talents! Did I mention that he can sing??? Book Joe, he's your guy!

Thanks again Joe!

Colleen Auguste
    Wedding Planner
    Cross the T's Event Co.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

Live Band and DJ in One Joe Farren Shaped Package

Y'all, Come on! If you want live music during your ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, then a DJ during the reception, you would be INSANE to not book Joe. There honestly are no words to describe how perfect he made our wedding and the best thing was we met him at another wedding. Joe plays the guitar and piano and proceeded to do both during our wedding then really kicked the party off with Justin Timberlake (he knows how much I love him after I filled out his awesome worksheet). If I ever have another party, similar to a wedding, but not as huge, I would still hire Joe to come. You will never regret hiring this talented guy!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jeannie · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly professional, skilled and fun!

We tested Joe's capabilities and were very impressed with his handling of our whole event from ceremony to dancing. We had him play his keyboard, providing the music for our ceremony. He played guitar and sang during cocktail hour and dinner, then MC'd graciously including when we had to find the father of the bride. The dancing was great and there wasn't a song we didn't want to be on the floor for. He was very professional and helped us figure out timing for the events, what we really wanted out of the music for our wedding, and gave us confidence in his abilities before he even showed up.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding is next year, but my fiance and I knew as soon as we got engaged that we wanted to reach out to Joe. He was the DJ/Band at my sister's wedding two years prior and was amazing, everyone was talking about how much they loved her DJ. He knew how to play songs that worked for every age, the dance floor was never empty. We were figuring that Joe's prices would have gone up since it had been two years prior, but discovered that he was still the same reasonable price. He has been very quick with his responses. My fiance is from Poland originally and for his Mother/Son dance we wanted to do a song in Polish, we found a song we loved, but it was far too long. We sent Joe the MP3 and he was able to cut it down to a time length we liked with a nice ending. If you are looking for a Live Musician/ DJ for any event I highly recommend Joe.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Martha · Married on 07/22/2018

Joe was AMAZING! Not only was he extremely professional but every song he played was perfect. He is also a triple threat! He is a great DJ, has a wonderful singing voice, plays the piano and guitar!! He was very accommodating and easy going when changes needed to be made to location or order of events during wedding. He also has a great flow with jokes and commentary during reception in between songs. He also made sure everyone (especially the bride and groom) had a fun, exciting time. Hiring Joe as your DJ will truly be one of the best decisions made for your wedding, I can't thank him enough for making my day so special.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe was the DJ at my wedding last weekend. He was phenomenal.
    He worked with my husband and I on what music to play for every piece of the wedding. When we weren't sure, he made great suggestions.

He played the keyboard during the ceremony. It took place in a park, so he brought his own amplification system and arrived early to set it all up and go over everything with our wedding planner. He played the guitar during our cocktail hour at the reception location. He acted as emcee. He played the grand piano during dinner. Then he DJ'd for the evening dancing!

Everyone loved his DJing. My only problem was that there were so many great songs I never was able to leave the dance floor.

I can't recommend Joe highly enough. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

With everything changing last minute an hour before my wedding (rain sucks), Joe was very flexible and calm. We loved being able to have both live music as well as normal DJ-ing

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nicolette · Married on 10/23/2017

Joe is awesome! We met him at the Tampa bridal expo, and were immediately hooked on the fact that he would play piano or guitar, and DJ. We talked for about 30 minutes before our wedding day, and completed his day-of template for music - it was fantastic. I'm super organized, and love music, and being able to think through every aspect was so helpful. Joe ended up playing the piano for our ceremony, and DJed the reception. He knew exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. It was non-stop fun, and I got so many compliments on how great the music was. Everything was perfect! Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 10/21/2017

One thing I believe is that music can make or break your party or in my case, my wedding. Joe made our wedding reception amazing. We had a mixed crowd of baby boomers, generation X'ers, and Millenials and Joe appealed to everyone's taste. One thing that stood out to me was the counsultation that we had prior to our wedding regarding our music which made our wedding and reception even more personal. In addition, Joe helped the reception flow so smoothly because of the thorough consultation and hi experience and professionalism. We didn't have to worry about when the bouquet would get tossed or when we would cut the cake. Friends and family are still talking about our wedding and we can thank Joe for that.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 10/15/2017

I couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Joe he is extremely talented and endured that everything went perfectly on our wedding day. For our wedding he played piano during our ceromony, had another setup to play live guitar during cocktail hour and a third setup for the reception and he handled all of this without even a break in the music! Look no further and book him.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Joe was already booked the day of our wedding, so we booked him for our Lobster Bake Rehearsal dinner! He did an amazing job and helped create a super chill, relaxed vibe with the perfect live music in the background. All of our guests kept commenting on how good of a musician he is and kept asking how I found him. He was so kind and responsive, I felt like I knew him before I even met him. We live in Texas, otherwise, we’d book Joe for every single one of our parties! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2017

Joe was really easy to work with! He responded really fast, he's very friendly, organized, and knows how to run a wedding! Our guests also said that they loved his live singing during cocktail hour :)

Sent on 10/17/2017

Alison · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough good things about Joe. He was there with plenty of time to set up, he played guitar/ piano and sang during both cocktail hour and dinner and then he DJ'd late into the night, to the point the venue made us end it, but we could have gone on and on. He played the songs we wanted, he played the songs our guests wanted and everyone had a blast! We're just hoping we have another excuse to hire him again!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Anicia · Married on 07/30/2017

Joe is very versatile! He played beautiful music and brought the atmosphere to life! He also has a great soothing voice which serenaded all my guests. As the DJ, he got the party going with a mixture of dance songs, playing something for everybody. He was a great addition to our wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2017

Joe was SOOOOOOO good and everyone loved him. One of our guests is in a band and he even said how good Joe was. He can play/sing anything. We had pop, rock, and country songs. Joe learned two songs for me. I was literally moved to tears when he sang my first dance song. My only regret was that I only hired him for three hours. I wish I could have kept him longer! He was easy to work with, super friendly. You will love him!

Sent on 08/28/2017