38 Reviews for Joe Baracata Band

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
38 Joe Baracata Band Reviews

After many years of singing along to the Joe Baracata Band at the bars, we were so excited to find out they were available to play our wedding. We were confident in their ability to keep a party going and music was such an important aspect of the wedding for us. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor- and JBB did not disappoint. From our first meeting with Joe to their performance on our wedding day- we knew we were in good hands and relied heavily on their expertise to make our reception the true party we wanted it to be. They went above and beyond to learn our wedding song and even let my father-in-law sing with them (unrehearsed) during the father-daughter dance. Our guests are still raving about the band! If you are lucky enough to book JBB for your wedding- you will not regret this choice. They met and far exceeded our every expectation.

Profile Picture Devon, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Joe and his band are outstanding. This is the review by a wedding couple that did not previously know Joe and the band. Yet, our experience is quite the same as those that know well the band 's music and their great talent. Our guests, of all ages and musical tastes, danced away the evening. They still rave: "that band was amazing ; just so good.. such a good time". And, Joe made the process extremely easy; from the band learning new songs for us to providing suggestions for 1st, 2nd, last dance, etc. We were very fortunate to have Joe B and his band perform at our event. They made a special day even more so. Thanks Joe. D & Laura

Profile Picture D, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Joe Baracata Band is everything you want for your wedding and will be the easiest part of your planning!! Working with Joe from the beginning has been a breeze. He works with your schedule and meets with you to hear your recommendations and has excellent ones of his own as well. He communicates quickly and basically is your friend by the end!! There are no hidden costs or anything - our price was clear and in comparison to his competition, he is very reasonable. Day of, Joe and his band came early to our venue to set up and were dressed to impress!! Joe and his band have so much passion for playing and you can feed off their energy in the room. They had all of our guests on the dance floor all night!! None of our guests wanted to leave, even when the reception was near its end. It also made for really awesome pictures of our guests having such a great time!! My husband plays guitar himself and Joe let him perform my favorite song for me, everything was so magical and we felt so special. Thank you so much to Joe and his band for being the best entertainment NJ has to offer :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I spent our twenties living at the Jersey Shore dancing the nights away at the bars with the local bands. When we first started dating we both mentioned that if we were ever to get married, one thing for sure was that we were going to have Joe Baracata Band. We loved their energy, song choice and have already developed a relationship with Joe from seeing them every weekend. Our goal for our wedding was for our own personalities to shine through as well as for our guests to have as much fun as we always did whenever we went out! Joe and the band did exactly that! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long rocking out to our favorite, Bruce and country. You will not be disappointed! And if you're on the fence, do yourself a favor and come on out to the Boathouse in Belmar where you will see people literally danicing on the bar for them!

Profile Picture lauren, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Sound/PA System

We cannot say enough positive remarks about the Joe Baracata Band! Joe and his band have been nothing but a joy to work with. From the first phone call, we felt like we were in good hands. Joe was very accommodating and very professional, inviting us to watch them play live, discussing music requests months in advance, and meeting with us in person to finalize the wedding details. On the day of the wedding, Joe Baracata Band facilitated the MC responsibilities and performed live with an 8-piece band. We had over 225 guests at our wedding and Joe knew exactly how to accommodate everyone for us. Joe Baracata Band kept our dance floor full with a great mix of music that kept all generations out there. It was easy to see that the band members enjoy what they do. Every band member was having a blast playing and our guests could feel the excitement. The energy they brought to the dance floor was amazing; the timing of the reception and the pacing of the music was masterful; the variety and song selection were perfect for our multi-generational crowd, and the musical performance was absolutely unbelievable. When we went around speaking with our guests, they all raved about how great the band was, how they sounded awesome and how lively they were. Not only is Joe Baracata Band reasonably priced, but the talent is incredible! The vocals, horns, drums, piano, guitar; they were all fantastic! Their services just take things up a level and make it worth the investment. Great value, great performance, great sound system, very professional; we couldn't have asked for anything more! We would recommend Joe Baracata Band to anyone looking for a top-notch wedding band.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Sound/PA System

The Joe Baracata Band was such a pleasure to work with and made selecting them to be our band an easy decision! Joe was very timely with his responses, easy to work with, and most importantly- delivered at our wedding and kept the party going all night long! In fact, the Joe Baracata Band left such an impression on our guests that three months later our guests are still complimenting their performance and a newly engaged couple who attended our wedding booked them that night for July 2018! We strongly recommend the Joe Baracata Band for you wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Joe Baracata band was the first call we made after setting a date for our wedding. After getting to know them and seeing them play all around the Jersey Shore, we knew we had to have them as part of our big day. As always, they did not disappoint. They entertained the crowd all night and our guests all raved about them. These guys are genuinely great people, true professionals, play a huge selection of songs, and are extremely flexible and easy to work with. You can absolutely not go wrong having the Joe Baracata Band play at your wedding!

Profile Picture Joe, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

When Tim & I got engaged, I didn't have any idea where we would get married or what dress I would wear, but I did know that I wanted the Joe Baracata Band playing at our wedding! We have seen the band many times and no matter what kind of mood you are in, they will instantly cheer you up and get you out on the dance floor! Throughout the whole wedding process, we were a little untraditional and chose songs that Joe had to learn especially for us, but he was so open to everything we asked for. He didn't charge us extra for anything and went above and beyond playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour as well! I have never seen so many people at a wedding skip their salads and meals and get straight to the dance floor- the JBB knew exactly what to play to the crowd and people were on their feet the whole time! I really cannot say enough about how professional yet down to earth, flexible, experienced, talented and just completely amazing these guys are. I highly recommend. My guests (all ages and personalities) were raving about the JBB. We had many compliments on our venue, flowers, etc but the most popular comment was "Who was your band? They were amazing!" They made me feel so special and I couldn't stop dancing, singing and smiling on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have asked for a better band for our wedding day! Before the event, it was very easy to communicate with Joe and he quickly answered all of our questions. Very professional and easy to work with. Our wedding night the dance floor was packed all night and all the guests had high compliments of the music! We would highly recommend choosing Joe Baracata Band for your big day!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having The Joe Baracata Band at our wedding was a dream for me. I have known this band for quite some time from my early 20's bar hopping! Joe and his boys are the most down to earth individuals and truly want to give you the best damn party! When I first reached out to Joe, he responded within 2 hours and was completely upfront about costs - which was such a relief when you're trying to be on a budget. Through our conversations Joe made things EASY and no fuss - we told him a general idea of what we wanted and trusted he and guys would deliver. To say they just delivered would an understatement - they made our wedding night! Our guests could not stop raving about them - not only about the variety of songs but about the quality of their performance - everyone was up and dancing! They made my husband and I feel special throughout the night and for that I am very thankful. If you are looking for a great band for your wedding choose The Joe Baracata Band - you will NOT regret it. I will guarantee an amazing, carefree night filled with awesome music.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Such an amazing band!! We have heard them out at local bars and we were so excited to have them play at our wedding. They were amazing to work with, Joe was easy going and planned out what songs we wanted for our entrance, first dance songs and cake cutting. We had them for both the reception and cocktail hour. We loved their song list from their website but were easily able to add songs or edit to meet our style of music. We love country, motown and Bruce. They played a variety of songs and had great suggestions that fit our style perfectly. Our guests never left the dance floor and we have had non-stop guest raving about our band and asking for their info for friends getting married!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Joe and the entire band were phenomenal! It was such a pleasure working with Joe from the start and he made the night flow with ease! They had all of our friends and family dancing all night long! Our guest are still raving about how incredible they played at our wedding! We can’t say enough amazing things about them! We highly recommend the Joe Baracata Band to anyone looking to have an unforgettable event!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Sound/PA System

We had such an amazing experience with Joe Baracata Band. They played our wedding this past February, and people are still talking about it. Joe is very efficient with meeting before hand to make sure all of your needs are met. They also have no problem learning any songs you request, although they know a ton! We danced the whole night, and had such a blast. I recommend them 10000% over for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Maria, 2/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Joe Baracada Band totally Rocks! We were married a year ago, 10/22/16. My soon-to-be husband & I have enjoyed this band's music at a local bar so they were our 1st & only choice. We live at the shore where there's no shortage of talent but they stand out...every Friday, the entire bar whether standing or sitting would dance & sing. From the very beginning we told Joe that we wanted our wedding to be like a nite at this "Bar", other than 3 songs they were given free rein & they did not disappoint! No-one sat the entire nite. If a Band playing classic & pop rock could keep my dad (87yr old Italian who shuffles when he walks) on the dance floor all night, has talent. The band learned the song I wanted to dance with my husband (we each had one), ended the night with Rich (Sax Man) playing our National Anthem & the Marine Anthem, not one person was sitting, all standing & singing along; such a memorable finale. All the band members Joe, John, Chris, Tony, the drummer & 2nd sax player were amazing. 1year later & I still have friends/family saying it was one of the best & most fun wedding they've been too. For anyone like me who thinks the band & food have to be amazing, I recommend this band in a heartbeat! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

When my husband and I got engaged we immediately knew we wanted a band, a band that interacts with the crowd, and had a wide range of music they play, the Joe Baracada Band did NOT disappoint! They truly made our wedding day special. It's been 2 years already and every guest still raves about how great our band was. They played non stop and had almost everyone (minus the elderly grandparents) on the dance floor all night long! From Joes fantastic vocals, to the guitar, to the horn section was absolutely incredible. Our day would not be the same without them! You will not be disappointed with your decision if you go with JBB ??

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

When my wife and I were planning our wedding picking JBB was one of our best and easiest decisions! Not only did joe and the band kill it at our wedding, they made sure every detail on their end was worked out and kept the party going....they had the MRGC rocking all night! With that we didn't just get a wedding band, we also got a friend. If you're planning your wedding do not hesitate, book these guys before someone else does!

Christian & Jen

Profile Picture Cbristian, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Sound/PA System

Joe Baracata Band is simply the best! Joe was super flexible to set up a meeting with, really down to earth and made sure our wedding guest's were on the dance floor the entire time. We had been to two other weddings before they played at ours and each time they were amazing! These guys were so nice and easy going and played all of the songs I wanted to hear! Our guests cant stop talking about how great they were! If you want to make sure your guests are dancing the entire time, get Joe Baracata Band for you wedding. BEST decision we made when planning!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Reception

BEST. BAND.EVER!!! From the moment my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted/needed the Joe Baracata Band to play at our wedding. The band plays a wide variety of songs so we knew that they would play songs that would get everyone on the dance floor, including our Grandparents!! They take one small break to eat dinner during the evening and they are rocking out the rest of the night! EVERYONE was dancing all night long and our guests keep talking about how amazing they were! Joe and the guys were so easy to work with and they really understood what we were looking for music wise at our wedding and they made it perfect!!!! They are seriously the best band!!!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST BAND EVER!!! My husband and I have been married for four years now and people still come to us telling us our band was the best wedding band they ever heard. We constantly hear about how much fun people had because of the band. Joe was awesome to work with. He played everything we asked for and more. He had people on the dance floor from start to finish. He even let my husband and others jump in and play with the band. The entire band is extremely friendly and was a pleasure to have on our special day! I only recommend The Joe Baracata Band when anyone asks for a band. Thanks Joe and the guys for making our wedding the best day ever! - Jacqui and Mike

Profile Picture Jacqui, 8/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST. EVER. HANDS. DOWN. Joe and the band had everyone up and dancing! They were super flexible and totally read the crowd. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I could not have been happier with Joe Barracata and his incredible band! From the start they were professional and quick to respond to any of our questions, but also very warm and friendly. They worked with us on any and all requests and most importantly, they kept our friends and family dancing all night! Our wedding was one of the best of the season and that is thanks to this amazing band! I would recommend Joe Barracata Band to any couple looking for a great party!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

From the moment my husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted the Joe Baracata band to rock our wedding! Joe and the other guys in the band are amazing and were so easy to work with. They play a wide variety of songs and really got everyone of all ages up on the dance floor. Our wedding was over a month ago and our wedding guests are still talking about how great the band was and how much fun they had. Joe took the time to meet with us before the wedding to ask what songs we wanted played and to go over details for the day. He even learned a few songs for our wedding including our wedding song. Most wedding bands take a few breaks throughout the night. Joe and the band took only one short break to eat dinner then came right back out and rocked the dance floor! They really made our wedding a party! I highly recommend the Joe Baracata Band!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Reception

Joe and the band were amazing as always! They played nonstop once dinner was complete and had everyone out on the dance floor. Everyone was raving about the band and music at breakfast next morning. Thank you !!!

Profile Picture User5446298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We just had the Joe Baracata Band play at our wedding (a week ago today) and we are still talking about how much we loved them! From the moment we connected with Joe we were so confident in our choice to have them play on our wedding day. Every conversation we had and every time we went to see the band play live was better and better than the next. Joe and the band were extremely accomodating to any and all song requests and went above and beyond to make the night personalized to us. Their song selections kept everyone up and dancing while also allowing people to eat dinner and still enjoy the night. Joe and Amy’s vocals are outstanding and the band is fabulous!! We would wholeheartedly recommend them for any other wedding/event! Thank you Joe, Amy and the rest of the band!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

We got married on May 7, 2016 at the Rose Bank Winery in PA. We had a band and a DJ. The band came highly recommended to us. We went and checked them out a couple of nights and knew we wanted to book them for our wedding. They were super easy to work with, played exactly the types of songs we wanted and got everybody up on the dance floor. The fact that they have a keyboard player and an awesome sax player just adds so much to what this band can do. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Denyse , 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System