Joe Baracata Band Reviews

77 | Howell, NJ

77 Reviews for Joe Baracata Band

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2011

My husband and I felt strongly about the fact that we wanted our wedding to be FUN. A night of dancing and laughing with our best friends and family on the dance floor. Joe Baracatta Band made that happen for us! From the moment they started playing, the dance floor was packed.... they truly made our night the most special, most memorable, most fun night we could have ever imagined! They played all our favorite songs, they sang our wedding song (To Make You feel My Love by Garth Brooks) so beautifully, and they were amazing at reading the crowd to know what to play & when. We couldn’t have asked for a better band!!! Thanks so much Joe & band.... we love you guys!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Dana · Married on 11/13/2010

I highly recommend The Joe Baracata Band to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. We couldn’t have asked for a more easy going group of guys to work with. We know our guests had a blast dancing all night because even 7 years later, we are hearing about it. Nothing beats a live band on your wedding day- and nothing beats The Joe Baracata Band!!! Best decision other than marrying my husband was having them play our wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2018