Joe Baracata Band Reviews

77 Reviews for Joe Baracata Band

• Jen

Jen · Married on 06/02/2017

Best. Band. Ever.

The first time I heard Joe Baracata I was a 21 year old walking into Parker House for the very first time. That day I said to myself "these guys are going to play at my wedding one day". Sure enough, 9 years later, Joe Baracata played at my wedding on 11/30/2019 and it was the absolute BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. Joe and the guys kept the dance floor rocking all night long. There were people dancing that I've never seen dance before, even the photographer, videographer, and wait staff were dancing. The videographer and guests of all age ranges came to me the night of/days after the wedding to ask me the name of the band. I've gotten so many compliments and already know at least one of my guests will be hiring Joe for when she gets engaged. Not only were they awesome the night of the wedding, but Joe was always super responsive the weeks/months leading up to the wedding. Joe, I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding night the absolute best night ever. Thank you so much!!!! Hope to see you at Boat soon! Jen and Steve Giblin

Sent on 12/09/2019

Maria · Married on 02/24/2017

We had such an amazing experience with Joe Baracata Band. They played our wedding this past February, and people are still talking about it. Joe is very efficient with meeting before hand to make sure all of your needs are met. They also have no problem learning any songs you request, although they know a ton! We danced the whole night, and had such a blast. I recommend them 10000% over for your wedding or event.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/22/2016

The Joe Baracada Band totally Rocks! We were married a year ago, 10/22/16. My soon-to-be husband & I have enjoyed this band's music at a local bar so they were our 1st & only choice. We live at the shore where there's no shortage of talent but they stand out...every Friday, the entire bar whether standing or sitting would dance & sing. From the very beginning we told Joe that we wanted our wedding to be like a nite at this "Bar", other than 3 songs they were given free rein & they did not disappoint! No-one sat the entire nite. If a Band playing classic & pop rock could keep my dad (87yr old Italian who shuffles when he walks) on the dance floor all night, has talent. The band learned the song I wanted to dance with my husband (we each had one), ended the night with Rich (Sax Man) playing our National Anthem & the Marine Anthem, not one person was sitting, all standing & singing along; such a memorable finale. All the band members Joe, John, Chris, Tony, the drummer & 2nd sax player were amazing. 1year later & I still have friends/family saying it was one of the best & most fun wedding they've been too. For anyone like me who thinks the band & food have to be amazing, I recommend this band in a heartbeat! You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/17/2016

When my husband and I got engaged we immediately knew we wanted a band, a band that interacts with the crowd, and had a wide range of music they play, the Joe Baracada Band did NOT disappoint! They truly made our wedding day special. It's been 2 years already and every guest still raves about how great our band was. They played non stop and had almost everyone (minus the elderly grandparents) on the dance floor all night long! From Joes fantastic vocals, to the guitar, to the horn section was absolutely incredible. Our day would not be the same without them! You will not be disappointed with your decision if you go with JBB ??

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cbristian · Married on 09/17/2016

When my wife and I were planning our wedding picking JBB was one of our best and easiest decisions! Not only did joe and the band kill it at our wedding, they made sure every detail on their end was worked out and kept the party going....they had the MRGC rocking all night! With that we didn't just get a wedding band, we also got a friend. If you're planning your wedding do not hesitate, book these guys before someone else does!

Christian & Jen

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe Baracata Band is simply the best! Joe was super flexible to set up a meeting with, really down to earth and made sure our wedding guest's were on the dance floor the entire time. We had been to two other weddings before they played at ours and each time they were amazing! These guys were so nice and easy going and played all of the songs I wanted to hear! Our guests cant stop talking about how great they were! If you want to make sure your guests are dancing the entire time, get Joe Baracata Band for you wedding. BEST decision we made when planning!!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Megan · Married on 08/21/2016

BEST. BAND.EVER!!! From the moment my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted/needed the Joe Baracata Band to play at our wedding. The band plays a wide variety of songs so we knew that they would play songs that would get everyone on the dance floor, including our Grandparents!! They take one small break to eat dinner during the evening and they are rocking out the rest of the night! EVERYONE was dancing all night long and our guests keep talking about how amazing they were! Joe and the guys were so easy to work with and they really understood what we were looking for music wise at our wedding and they made it perfect!!!! They are seriously the best band!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jacqui · Married on 08/16/2016

BEST BAND EVER!!! My husband and I have been married for four years now and people still come to us telling us our band was the best wedding band they ever heard. We constantly hear about how much fun people had because of the band. Joe was awesome to work with. He played everything we asked for and more. He had people on the dance floor from start to finish. He even let my husband and others jump in and play with the band. The entire band is extremely friendly and was a pleasure to have on our special day! I only recommend The Joe Baracata Band when anyone asks for a band. Thanks Joe and the guys for making our wedding the best day ever! - Jacqui and Mike

Sent on 08/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

BEST. EVER. HANDS. DOWN. Joe and the band had everyone up and dancing! They were super flexible and totally read the crowd. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2016

My husband and I could not have been happier with Joe Barracata and his incredible band! From the start they were professional and quick to respond to any of our questions, but also very warm and friendly. They worked with us on any and all requests and most importantly, they kept our friends and family dancing all night! Our wedding was one of the best of the season and that is thanks to this amazing band! I would recommend Joe Barracata Band to any couple looking for a great party!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2016

From the moment my husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted the Joe Baracata band to rock our wedding! Joe and the other guys in the band are amazing and were so easy to work with. They play a wide variety of songs and really got everyone of all ages up on the dance floor. Our wedding was over a month ago and our wedding guests are still talking about how great the band was and how much fun they had. Joe took the time to meet with us before the wedding to ask what songs we wanted played and to go over details for the day. He even learned a few songs for our wedding including our wedding song. Most wedding bands take a few breaks throughout the night. Joe and the band took only one short break to eat dinner then came right back out and rocked the dance floor! They really made our wedding a party! I highly recommend the Joe Baracata Band!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Joe and the band were amazing as always! They played nonstop once dinner was complete and had everyone out on the dance floor. Everyone was raving about the band and music at breakfast next morning. Thank you !!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Bernadette · Married on 05/14/2016

We just had the Joe Baracata Band play at our wedding (a week ago today) and we are still talking about how much we loved them! From the moment we connected with Joe we were so confident in our choice to have them play on our wedding day. Every conversation we had and every time we went to see the band play live was better and better than the next. Joe and the band were extremely accomodating to any and all song requests and went above and beyond to make the night personalized to us. Their song selections kept everyone up and dancing while also allowing people to eat dinner and still enjoy the night. Joe and Amy’s vocals are outstanding and the band is fabulous!! We would wholeheartedly recommend them for any other wedding/event! Thank you Joe, Amy and the rest of the band!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Denyse · Married on 05/07/2016

We got married on May 7, 2016 at the Rose Bank Winery in PA. We had a band and a DJ. The band came highly recommended to us. We went and checked them out a couple of nights and knew we wanted to book them for our wedding. They were super easy to work with, played exactly the types of songs we wanted and got everybody up on the dance floor. The fact that they have a keyboard player and an awesome sax player just adds so much to what this band can do. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Mark · Married on 04/02/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding band than the Joe Baracata Band. From the first time we contacted Joe, he was responsive, reliable, and a huge relief from all the stresses that come with planning a wedding. The dance floor was full all night. Everything that we asked for, Joe and the band delivered. Certain things stand out to people at a wedding, and everyone has commented on how great the band was. To top it off, we saw them perform at a bar about 6 weeks after our wedding and, in our honor, they played our first dance song for us. The band was everything that we could have hoped for. Thanks so much to the Joe Baracata Band for making our night as special as we imagined it being.

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

“The Joe Baracata band had our wedding ROCKING the dancefloor all night long. They were absolutely incredible and completely exceeded all of our expectations. At one point, the saxophonist came right out onto the dance floor and played amongst the crowd. They are so talented – one of the wedding guests commented that she felt like she was at a private concert. All of the wedding staff commented on how professional and easy to work with the band was, as well. I would recommend this band to anyone who is looking to have a sensational wedding experience! We’ll never forget it.” Monica and Rob LaMura, October 24, 2015 in Fairfield, Connecticut

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Joe and his band set the tone for our wedding! We were first introduced to them at my brother’s wedding and were so thrilled that they agreed to drive all the way out to Bucks county, PA for ours. My favorite vendor to work with, by far- Joe was so sincere and accommodating both in person and over the phone. Fantastic voice and sound, our guests were on their feet all night! Highly recommend them. Thank you, thank you!

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2015

As soon as we got engaged my husband and I knew we wanted to book with the Joe Baracata Band. A couple of our friends used them for their weddings so it was a no brainer for us! Joe and the guys were so accommodating and flexible. Our guests were out of their seats dancing for the whole night. Having booked the Joe Baracata Band made our wedding that more memorable. Even now, my husband and I love going out to see them play. Joe always makes sure he comes over to say hi! I highly recommend The Joe Baracata Band!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Joe and his entire band were incredible! It's been almost a year since our wedding and we still have friends and family tell me how much fun they had at the wedding because of the band. They really know how to read a crowd and play what gets people on the dance floor. When we received our photos back we noticed you can't find a single person sitting in the background of any of them and we had a variety of guests--from teenagers to grandparents--and they all were on the dance floor the entire night! My group of friends had 8 weddings last year and everyone (even other brides) all said hands-down ours had the best entertainment. Joe spent time before the wedding finding out our musical tastes and helping us get everything just right--from parent dances to introduction songs--and he is not only incredibly friendly but so talented that he often sounded better than the recorded songs! I cannot say enough about them--thank you Joe for giving us an unforgettable night!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

I would highly recommend the Joe Baracata Band to any couple who is interested in hiring a band for their wedding. Joe is so easy to work with! The band is fabulous and has such an eclectic group of songs that you are sure to find what you are looking for. We got married on New Years Eve and they played Auld Lang Syne for us at midnight. We also had a DJ for about 45 minutes and Joe and our DJ worked great together! Again, if you are looking to have a great band and party all night, then hire JBB!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Having seen the Joe Baracata Band perform at local bars over the past few years, we knew that we wanted them to play at my wedding. They did not disppoint! They well exceeded our expectations of wedding bands - no breaks, unlike every other band we see at weddings. They were exactly what we needed to turn our wedding into a party, which was exactly what we wanted. We hear over and over and over how much fun everyone had at our wedding, and there's no way that our wedding would have been that much fun without Joe and the band. They had everyone - no matter what age they were, what genre of music they liked or how much alcohol they drank - out on the dance floor all night. We cannot recommend them enough and are hoping that our friends take our recommendation since we know it'll be a great party. Thanks Joe and Band!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Chelsea · Married on 12/14/2013

Fantastic! Choosing to have a band was the best possible decision I could have made. Everyone was dancing from the second we walked in the room to the time we got kicked out. Joe and the band sounded great and were so accommodating. They even learned the song we chose for our first dance before the wedding. If you're looking for a great band to pay a little of everything and get your guests dancing, pick them!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Rob · Married on 08/04/2012

I have played in local bands for many years, so people often ask me -- as a musician -- what band I would recommend for weddings. I always recommend the band I chose to play my own wedding: Joe Baracata Band.

Joe was extremely accommodating, communicative, professional, and easy to deal with throughout the planning phase. Even if you've never booked a live band before, he makes the experience painless and easy to understand. The band put together a fantastic performance by true musicians. (There's a big difference between someone who plays music and a true musician.) They threw in some really nice touches that we hadn't even considered, like a light musical vamp while people were filing into the reception area and music to introduce the wedding party. The 8-piece band with full horn section is a nice touch. (Everyone loves "The Saxman"!) The musical catalog is modern enough to be young and stylish, but also plenty of classics to keep the older guests engaged. I can still picture my bride's grandmother dancing in her seat to "In The Mood". If you can get a 90-year-old moving, you've got the right band!

Overall, Joe's approach was perfect -- bold enough to be entertaining, but never too in-your-face to the point of upstaging or outshining the bride. Believe it or not, we still get compliments from time to time about our wedding band, 5 years later. We still talk about it all the time, too. Thanks for crafting the soundtrack to the best day of our lives. Highly recommended!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/03/2011

Amazing band and an amazing group of guys to work with. They have such a wide variety of songs on their playlist. My husband and I really wanted to have everyone, both young and old, up and dancing at our reception. We aren't "club" people, but we love to dance and sing. The band rocked all night long - from Bruce, The Beatles to The Zack Brown Band, no one was sitting down.

They also take very few breaks, and they make sure not to take a break if everyone is on the dance floor as it brings the vibe down.

We asked Joe to learn a few songs for us and he played them perfectly. My dad, a former musician, also wanted to play a song with the band and they were so accommodating.

If you live in the area, I strongly recommend seeing them in person. Their samples on the website do not do them justice. They are a fantastic group and took our wedding to the next level.

Sent on 10/28/2011

We first saw the Joe Baracata band at a bar. We immediately fell in love with the band and asked them if they performed at weddings. We were so glad to find out they did, and booked them for our wedding in July of 2011. The band was a pleasure to work with during the planning stages. They were very easy going, flexible, and more than willing to meet as many of our requests as possible. The Joe Baracata band made our wedding reception an amazing party. They were energetic and got our guests up dancing and kept them up dancing! During the reception the band played all of our requests, many of which were songs by The Boss, and boy are an EXCELLENT Bruce Springsteen band! In addition to our requests, they made sure to play a variety of music to appeal to all of the ages present at our reception. They also worked with me to play music timed to a slide show I had created and showed during the reception. My husband and I would recommend the Joe Baracata band to anyone and everyone. We love the band so much that we still go to see them play. In fact, for our fifth wedding anniversary this past July we went to the venue where they were playing withba large group of family and friends and "relived" our wedding reception!

Sent on 01/01/2017