Jill's Regalia Reviews

Jill's Regalia View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Jason Event on: 07/19/2013
    I purchased custom made earrings for my mothers birthday and they were AWESOME! I can personally say you won't go wrong when working with Jill's Regalia.
    Emily Married on 02/09/2013
    Jill was absolutely wonderful to work with! I asked her to design the jewelry for not only myself, but also for my bridesmaids. She did a beautiful job and was extremely responsive to my requests and questions. Jill offered me options based on various price ranges, which I appreciated. I was amazed at how well Jill designed my jewelry to match the beading on my wedding dress. I would highly recommend that all brides work with Jill!! She made my special day even more perfect than I could have imagined!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 03/17/2012
    I can honestly say that my experience with Jill was one of the best of my wedding planning. Wearing custom made jewelry for my wedding gave it the ultra personal touch. The creating process was simple, easy and fun. Jill was very helpful, responsive and professional. She's very talented, and helped me style the jewelry to fit my tastes and dress. Delightful!

Marcela Married on 03/19/2011
    I totally recommend using Jill's Regalia! I purchased custom-made bridesmaid earrings for my 7 bridesmaids for my Key West wedding in March 2011. The night of the rehearsal dinner, I surprised by bridesmaids with their gift and they all loved it!!!! They were gorgeous! I supplied Jill's Regalia with a swatch (which most designers send to their brides per their request for free) and a photo of the color of the dresses and she found the perfect stone! Working with Jill on this was a breeze! Without much direction, she worked her magic and I was very happy with the result. It's hard to find a the right gift for your bridesmaids and with custom jewelry, you can't go wrong. They will treasure it forever and it will remind them of that special day! Jill provided gift bags and packaging so I didn't have to worry about anything! She's a top notch, professional vendor!
    Shannon Married on 03/19/2011
    Jill of Jill's Regalia produced some absolutely gorgeous custom designed earrings for me to wear as a bridesmaid in a wedding this past March. I was familiar with her work, as I was given a custom designed necklace to wear for a wedding I was in last year. I will definitely be shopping her line in the future, which only uses only the best materials - sterling silver, swarovski crystals and precious stones. Her pieces are beautiful, one of a kind, and very special as they are made with a palpable, heartfelt attention to detail. With the handmade pieces, she includes a card with a description of the piece as well as the energy that the gems are said to carry. She will work with you to create exactly what you envision and is great at suggesting a design that will suit your dress perfectly. I just love her stuff!
    Regina Married on 03/19/2011
    One of my very best friends got married a few months ago. As a bridesmaid, she gave me a beautiful gift of earrings that matched our dresses perfectly. When I found out they were custom made I was so impressed. What an amazing job the designer did & how wonderful it felt to know that not only were we chosen as a part of her wedding, but also that we had these amazing custom earrings selected by the bride just for us. I will definitely think of Jill's Regalia any time I think of jewelry and probably purchase a few one of a kind pieces for myself.
    John Married on 01/23/2010
    I (the groom) have known Jill for many years. She is an absolute delight to work with. She helped me design a custom necklace, bracelet, and earrings for my bride, which meant so much more than some ordinary piece of jewelry. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
    Kimberley Married on 12/28/2012
    Jill's work is fabulous! I will forever cherish the jewelry she made for my wedding. Not only was it beautifully designed with quality materials, but it was also affordable. Thank you Jill for making my day so very special!