jHagan Photography Reviews

15 | Cary, NC

15 Reviews for jHagan Photography

Kayla Bill · Getting married on 12/29/2020

So much fun!!!

Jen and Amie were the perfect photographer team for us and we highly recommend them! They captured so many amazing photos of our wedding day and they were such a joy to work with. Jen worked seamlessly with our wedding planner so we didn’t have to stress, and she was great at keeping all of us on time and in place. Most importantly, she worked to understand who we are as a couple so the photos we have are as fun and adventurous as we are. We’re so grateful!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Julia Bartz · Married on 09/20/2020

Beyond Amazing

Jen is amazing! She captured all the best moments of our day and was a delight to work with! She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Mikayla Mitchell · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Photographer

Jen is amazing! She was calm and professional at all times! She arrived and got to work immediately despite all the crazy wedding day chaos. I was tired, hungry and stressed and somehow she managed to capture the most perfect pictures that showed the beautiful essence of the day!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Megan · Married on 03/14/2020

The best photographer a bride and groom could ask for

Jen is the best! I highly suggest jhagan photography. She is prompt, professional, and has an eye for detail with photos. We were so glad that we hired her to capture our wedding. Her turn around time on photo delivery is accurate. Her work is gorgeous on the photos she snapped throughout the day (which is alot!) When I need a photographer in the future I plan on hiring her again and suggesting her to everyone I know getting married or wanting family photos.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Victoria · Married on 02/04/2020

Simply Put...THE BEST!!!

From the moment we took picture 1 of our engagement photos at the JC Raulston Arboretum, we knew she was amazing! She is so funny, friendly, and most of all extremely accommodating. We grew so close after that first hour and when it was time for our wedding, at Barclay Villa, she was already part of our family. She was on point, super professional, and was so on top of everything that we felt very safe in her hands! She is meant to be in this industry and it shows. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 05/23/2019

jHagan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your day was beautiful and I so enjoyed being there! That venue was made for you guys!!

Athena · Married on 06/27/2019

Jen was excellent!

Jen was amazing! She did such a great job working with us on our itinerary and finding the best times and locations for beautiful photos at our venue. We were even able to see a few photos in a sneak peek the very next day! The pictures are even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Jen was also great about staying in touch throughout my planning process and was always there for me whenever I had a question. Making sure you get beautiful photos is a must because they are something you will have the rest of your life. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and Talented! Perfect Photographer

We hired Jen for our wedding June 8th, 2019 and she was the best and easiest decision we made by far. She is so easy and comfortable to work with and just overall talented with her airy and light photos. We were nervous as we are not picture takers but she has a way of making fun and effortless. All my guests raved about her and by the photos we have seen thus far we couldn't be happier I will continue to tell anyone and everyone about her! She is Amazing! Worth every single penny!
    We cannot thank you enough for being there on our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing photographer!

Jen captured the most beautiful shots at my wedding. She did not miss a single important moment and I am overjoyed with the photos that I have to always cherish from her photography! Not only did she get amazing shots, but the quality of her pictures and her work is incredible. She is super nice, easy to work with, and flexible. Thank you Jen!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Karynna · Married on 05/18/2019

Smooth, Personal, Beautiful

Got our wedding photos back and we are absolutely in love! I can't even pick my favorites from all the pictures we got back! Jen helped the wedding day go by smoothly and was a lot of fun to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/01/2019

jHagan Photography's reply:

Thank you Karynna! I'm so happy to have been a part of your day! Congratulations again! I hope the honeymoon was amazing!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

I can not rave about Jen enough! She shot our engagement pictures as well as wedding photos and was so easy to work with. Her love of and ability to find the best light amazes me. Her pictures turn out so romantic. I love them and we got our pictures back extremely quickly from both events. Hire her, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

jHagan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You guys are so fun to work with! Thank you for trusting me with your photos and to find that good light ;-) Congrats to you both again xo!
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceptional and beautiful work!

Jen and her assistant Aime were amazing to have at our wedding day! We are so thankful we found them- they were very organized and made sure I got all of the pictures I had requested. We were able to take pictures off site at another location and everything went smoothly. I am so glad I was able to find Jen early on in the process- she was able to make me feel more at ease, months up to the wedding. Thank you Jen!! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

jHagan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! We had a blast at your wedding and loved capturing your special day! You guys are so fun!
    xo

Blawson · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing to work with!

From the get go Jennifer was great to work with! Her meeting with us to go over what we wanted and all that would happen the day of our wedding was great! She continued to amaze day of! Her professionalism was on point and the photos were more than we could have asked for! So glad we went with JHagan Photography for our big day!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

jHagan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!
    You guys were a joy to work with! I loved all the personalized details of your day, your TOMS are my favorite :-)
    Congrats!!
    xo

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2017

Jen was a dream to work with! She was so amazingly helpful and made us feel so comfortable. We worked with Jen for engagement shoots, bridal portraits, and wedding photos! She was punctual, organized, responsive and basically just on top of her game! The pictures were everything we could have hoped for!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jen is amazing!! She met with us and talked about everything we wanted ahead of time and delivered 1000%. All of our wedding photos are gorgeous and different, she was able to catch the ceremony from different angles so they are unique and not all staged and straight on. She was even able to catch fun side moments that happened during our reception, like hugs from friends who hadn't seen each other in awhile and me victoriously winning a game against my new hubby!! I recommend her for everything, your wedding, your bridal shoot, when you have babies and need family photos...everything!! She is also so sweet and fun to have around you on your special day, like an extra bridesmaid there to make everything perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Karla · Married on 10/10/2015

Jen has been my go-to photographer for the past 4 years! She is so creative and always blows my mind with the pictures she delivers! She's so professional and always goes the extra mile (never fails to send me a sneak peak). Jen is the best!

Sent on 09/10/2017